A Strange Compulsion Ch. 08

Story Info
The threesome with Grace and Susan happens.
5.1k words
4.66
15.5k
34

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Caroline found Jason at school.

"Hey, Jason. I need to talk to you about something."

"What's up, Caroline? Go ahead and tell me."

"Well, I invited Sophie to my place last night and I convinced her to have a threesome with us."

Jason was over the moon after hearing this news.

"That's great. When are we going to do it?"

"Well ... right now, we've just decided that we want to do it with you. About the date and time, I'll have to work on that with Sophie."

"Ok."

"I think it will be best if we do it at my place. I'll give you a call when my parents are out of town and we can do it that day."

Jason was in a good mood for the rest of the day and he made a mental note to tell his sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, as soon as Jason got home, he called Aunt Grace. After a couple of rings, he heard her sweet voice over the phone.

"Hello."

"Hello, Aunt Grace? This is Jason."

"Jason! I was just about to call you."

"What is it, Aunt Grace?"

"My husband is going out of town the day after tomorrow. If you and your physics teacher want to come over for the, you know, 'the thing', it will be safe the day after tomorrow."

"That's great, Aunt Grace! I'll tell, Susan. Also, I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it, Jason?"

"Well, Susan doesn't know that me and my mother are fucking, so it would be really great if you didn't mention it to her."

"Oh! That's Ok, I won't tell her. But you do realize that if you are to continue this "relationship" with her, you'll have to tell her eventually."

"Yes, I know and I'm just working towards that. Just don't let it slip when we're at your place."

"Don't worry, Jason, I won't."

"Thank you so much, Aunt Grace. I love you."

Jason was shocked by what he had just said. He didn't know what he had just said, so he just hung up his phone. On the other side of the phone, the three words Jason had uttered at the end of the conversation had caused an earthquake in Grace's heart.

What did he mean by those words? Was it just an innocent slip of the tongue? Her heart fluttered like a smitten schoolgirl and her mind, on the other hand, was confused. Till that day, she had thought that her "relationship" with Jason was a purely physical one, but her reaction to those three words showed that was clearly not the case. This confusion continued to dominate Grace's heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Jason shared his bed with both his mother and his sister. He first fucked his mother and then he fucked his sister. After their fuck session, all three of them laid naked in Sandy's marriage bed.

"Mom, Viv, I have something to tell you guys. Me, Aunt Grace and Susan are gonna have a threesome the day after tomorrow."

The news was met with enthusiasm by both his mother and his sister.

"Have you talked to Aunt Grace about not telling Susan about you and Mom?" Vivian asked.

"Yeah, I told her and she said she won't slip up. But she also said that I'll have to let Susan in on the secret sooner or later."

"We have to do it gradually, honey and mommy will help you with that. I promise you, soon there will be no secrets between any of us."

"Thanks, Mom. There's also something else I wanted to talk to you guys about."

"What is it, honey?"

"Before I hung up on Aunt Grace, instinctively, I told her that I loved her."

Both Viv and Sandra raised their eyebrows at this new development.

"It just slipped out, I didn't mean it. It doesn't mean anything, does it?" Jason asked the women.

"No, of course not. It was just a ... spur of the moment thing," Sandra said.

Jason went to sleep and dreamed about Susan, Grace and the threesome that they were going to share. The women knew that it was not a spur of the moment thing, so they decided to think about it later and went to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Jason paid Susan a visit after school. He met her at her office and he made sure that they were alone, before he went into her office.

As soon as he entered, he hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss was so intense that both of them could feel the love the other person had for them just through the kiss.

Susan was the one who broke the kiss and she looked concerned. She opened her office door and looked around.

"I checked if we were alone before I came in."

"Oh, thank God. How can I help you, Jason?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about the "experiment" that we were about to do at my Aunt Grace's place?"

Susan got very excited since she had never had a threesome before. She was very much looking forward to this "experiment" and she gave Jason a mischievous smile.

"Go ahead."

"Aunt Grace called me yesterday and told me that her husband will not be home the day after tomorrow. So, maybe, the day after tomorrow, we could go over to her place and we can "conduct the experiment"."

A wide smile spread over Susan's face. "Jason, that's great news."

Susan kissed him and they made out like that, in her office, for a few minutes before heading to their respective homes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, after Jason had finished his dinner, he was sitting on his couch watching TV. He received a call from Caroline, so he picked it up.

"Hello, Jason?"

"Hey, Caroline. What's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you something. My parents are going out of town on Wednesday of next week. The thing that we wanted to do with you, me and Sophie together, we could do it then."

Jason was ecstatic and he hadn't heard so much good news in such quick succession before.

"That's wonderful! Thank you so much, Caroline. I can't wait."

"Me too!"

Jason talked with Caroline for a few minutes and then hung up the phone. He immediately went over to his sister's room.

"Viv!"

"What's up, Jason?"

"You won't believe what just happened! Caroline just called me and told me that me, her and Sophie could have a threesome at her place on the Wednesday after next."

Vivian jumped in joy.

"Jason, that's wonderful! Our plan is coming along very well. Soon, everyone will know everything and there will be no secrets."

Vivian jumped into his arms and planted a deep kiss on his lips. The deep kiss got even more intense and the siblings were soon full on making out. Soon, they got rid of their pants but they didn't take off their shirts, since they didn't want to waste time on that.

Jason took off his underwear and pulled his sister's panties to the side, causing her beautiful cunt to come into view. He lined up his cock with her cunt's entrance and pushed his cock in. It took a few pushes for the entire cock to get into her pussy. He resumed kissing her and started to fuck her at the same time.

Jason and his sister fucked like that for a few more minutes and he kept pounding his dick into her like a man possessed. He gave her all he got and she took it. The siblings looked into each other's lust filled eyes as they lost themselves in lust.

Jason was about to cum. "Viv, I'm gonna cum."

Vivian looked her brother in his eyes and nodded. Jason understood what she meant, so he let go and flooded her pussy with his baby makers. Vivian lost control of herself and thrashed around due to pleasure as she came when Jason's cum filled her pussy. After recovering, Jason went back to his room and laid down on his bed and soon sleep took him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the day Jason was supposed to have a threesome with Susan and Aunt Grace, he tried his best to hide his excitement. He came down after waking up and had breakfast with his mother and his sister. After breakfast, Sandra dropped both Jason and Vivian off at school.

Jason couldn't concentrate on school., since the only thing on his mind was what was going to happen that evening. He couldn't wait for school to end.

After school ended, Jason went to the library and waited for thirty minutes. Then, he made his way to Susan's room. He knocked, she opened the door and looked around to see if there was someone looking. Then, she let him in and once he entered, he hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss. They made out in her office for a few minutes before leaving. He got into her car and gave her directions to Aunt Grace's house as she drove. They reached Auntie Grace's home after about half an hour.

Jason and Susan got out of the car and rang the doorbell. Grace opened the door and Susan and Grace sized each other up. They smiled at each other and Grace invited them in.

"Please, make yourself at home. Can I get you guys something to eat or drink?" Grace asked.

"No, that's Ok," Susan replied.

Both women looked at Jason awkwardly since neither one of them had been in a threesome before. Technically, Grace had been in a threesome before with Jason and his Mom, but that was more of a BDSM session than a normal threesome session. They were excited but they didn't know what to do.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" Jason suggested.

Both the women smiled at Jason as all three of them went upstairs to Grace's bedroom. Once they were in the bedroom, Jason started kissing Susan, slowly caressed her ass and then he gave one of her boobs a squeeze.

Grace looked at them with excitement and lust in her eyes. Jason rubbed Susan's thighs, as Susan grabbed his cock through his pants and rubbed them while he started to kiss her again. Jason took off Susan's shirt as he was kissing her, showing she was wearing a blue bra. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, freeing his cock.

She got on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She first took only the head of his cock in her mouth and she then slowly, inch by inch, took the rest of his cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

Grace looked at Susan sucking Jason's cock with unadulterated lust. Susan took off Jason's pants and threw them away as she continued to suck his cock and Grace continued to enjoy the show.

"She does look delightful sucking your cock, doesn't she?" Grace asked Jason.

Grace unbuttoned her shirt and displayed her huge tits covered by a red bra to Jason. Grace moved near Jason and slid her hand under his shirt. She gently caressed his tummy and Grace then slid her hand down and massaged his balls.

Susan took her bra off and let her humongous tits breathe. When Susan was taking her bra off, Grace got on her knees and took Jason's cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Susan was a bit disappointed that Grace took Jason's cock away from her, she gently pulled Grace away from Jason's cock and started sucking it again. Jason pulled Grace up and kissed her, as he took her shirt off and threw it away.

"You know Jason really likes a nice set of big tits wrapped around his cock," Grace told Susan.

Susan took off her bra and placed Jason's cock in the valley between her humongous breasts.

Grace got behind Susan, kneeled down and she grabbed Susan's tits from behind, squishing Jason's cock with Susan's tits. She started moving Susan's tits up and down, fucking Jason's cock with Susan's tits.

Grace kissed Susan's neck; she didn't know what compelled her to do that. She had never been sexual with another woman before, but it felt right.

Jason looked down at Susan and she looked like a woman completely possessed by lust. When Grace grabbed her boobs and moved them up and down Jason's cock, Susan's pleasure centers flared up.

Grace let go of Susan's tits, so Susan grabbed them and continued fucking Jason's cock with her tits. Grace placed a hard slap on Susan's ass and then she grabbed Susan's ass and massaged it.

Jason took off his shirt and Grace and Susan took off their skirts and their underwear, so both Jason and Susan were naked.

"I can't wait to taste your pussy," Jason told Susan.

Susan laid down on the bed on her back and Jason got down on his knees. Susan spread her legs for him and displayed her cunt as Jason spread her pussy lips and found her clit. He first gently licked her clit with his tongue and this caused electricity to pass through her body.

Slowly, Jason started to lick her clit and Grace unbuttoned her shirt, took it off and threw it away. She pulled her red bra down and offered her tit to Susan. Susan caught Grace's nipple and started sucking on it.

While Susan was sucking on her nipple, Grace felt like a mother as she felt like it was her child that was sucking on her nipple. Susan sucked on Grace's nipples for a few minutes as Jason sucked her clit.

"Let me give you something else to suck on," Grace told Susan.

Grace straddled Susan's face and sat down and Susan started licking her clit. As Susan continued to suck Grace's clit, Grace gave out moans of pleasure.

"Oh, my God! It's so fucking perfect," Grace yelled out.

Susan's entire body twitched as an orgasm passed through her and Susan clawed at the bed.

After her orgasm subsided, Susan saw that Jason was on his feet and he was lining up his cock with her cunt. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her cunt.

"OH, MY GOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

He slowly inserted the cock, inch by inch, into her until it was completely inside her. After his cock bottomed out into her pussy, he pulled it out and pushed it back in as he slowly started fucking her.

Grace took her bra off and she looked at Susan's boobs bouncing as Jason fucked her. Grace bent down and took one of Susan's nipples into her mouth and started sucking it.

Grace squeezed Susan's tits and then she kissed Susan. Grace hadn't met Susan before, but the kiss felt so right in this particular situation. The sound of Jason's cock pounding Susan's cunt filled the room.

Grace kissed Jason after she finished kissing Susan. Grace and Jason continued to make out as he continued to pound Susan's pussy and Grace's hand snaked down and started to rub Susan's clit as Jason fucked her cunt.

Jason rammed his cock as deep as he could inside Susan's cunt.

"OH, MY GOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! AAAAAHHH! OH FUCK!"

Susan's entire body shuddered and she thrashed around as she experienced another mind -- blowing orgasm.

Jason pulled out of Susan and Grace caressed and massaged Susan's tits. Susan spread open Grace's pussy and started rubbing Grace's clit. She rubbed Grace's clit for a few minutes before inserting a couple of her fingers inside Grace's cunt.

She searched for Grace's G--spot inside her cunt and once she found it, she slowly rubbed it. Grace knelt down and spread Susan's pussy and Jason laid down on the ground below Grace. Grace found Susan's clit and started licking it.

"OH, MY GOD!" Susan screamed.

Jason spread Grace's pussy and started licking her clit as Grace licked Susan's clit. Susan grabbed Grace by her hair and pushed her face deeper into her cunt. Grace grabbed her own ass and squeezed it as Susan lost herself to the pleasure. Susan squeezed her own tits as she savored the experience of getting her pussy eaten by Grace.

As Grace continued to eat Susan's pussy, she realized that Jason was no longer licking her cunt. What she didn't know was that Jason had kneeled behind her and had already lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and then he rammed his cock into her from behind.

"AAAAAAAHHH!" Grace screamed as Jason's monster cock almost split her in two.

Jason pummeled her pussy from behind and Grace had stopped sucking Susan's cunt. Jason grabbed Grace by her hair and forced Grace to suck Susan's pussy.

Grace caught Susan's clit in between her lips and started sucking on it as Jason pounded into her from behind. Jason grabbed Grace's ass for support as he continued to pound into her. He looked at Susan and she was squeezing her own tits as she looked at him with lust filled eyes. This aroused him even more and he continued to thrust his cock harder and deeper into Grace's cunt.

Susan threw her head back and cried out as she experienced another orgasm.

Jason raised his hand and gave Grace's ass a hard slap. He slapped her ass a few more times as he continued to pound his cock into her cunt.

Grace had once again forgotten to lick Susan's clit as she lost herself to the sensations she was experiencing as Jason thrust his cock in and out of her from behind. Susan got up and got down from the bed and she gave Grace's ass a hard slap. Grace screamed out in pleasure and Susan slapped Grace's ass a few more times, bringing Grace to an orgasm.

Susan kissed one of Grace's ass cheeks as she looked up at Jason. They both recognized the other as an animal lost to lust and then Susan and Jason started making out passionately.

After Susan and Jason made out for a few minutes, Susan laid down on the ground, below Grace and started licking her clit as Jason continued to ram his cock into her. After licking Grace's clit for a few minutes, she gave Jason's balls a few licks.

"OOOHH, RIGHT THERE! YES!" Grace screamed.

Graced hung onto the bed for support as Jason relentlessly pounded her pussy. The sound of the headboard hitting the wall filled the room. Susan got up and went over to Grace and kissed her and both women lost themselves in the kiss and Jason continued to pummel Grace's cunt.

Jason increased his pace and started fucking Grace more roughly and Grace screamed, both in pleasure and in pain.

Jason fucked her like an animal for a few more minutes, so Grace lost herself in a chain of continuous orgasms. After the orgasms passed, Grace was on the verge of losing consciousness.

Susan realized that she needed to take over from Grace, so she knelt down and got on all fours.

"Jason! Come here! Do me!"

Jason moved over to Susan and rammed his cock into her cunt and he then fucked her senseless. Jason soon felt like he was about to cum and he unleashed a torrent of cum inside Susan's pussy. As soon as his seed hit the walls of her pussy, Susan experienced waves of pleasure. She was exhausted and she fell down on the ground with Jason's cum was overflowing from her cunt.

Grace had recovered by this point, so she went over to Susan and licked the cum dripping out of her pussy. When Grace was done, both her and Susan licked the cum that had spilled on the floor.

All three lovers laid down on the floor and caught their breath. After a few minutes, Grace reminded them that her husband might come home. All three of them took a shower together where Jason fucked both Grace and Susan once again in the shower.

After the shower, all three of them got dressed and Susan dropped Jason off at his home. Jason knew both his mother and sister were waiting inside, eagerly waiting to hear the story, so he took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra opened the door and she gave him a wide smile, as he entered the house.

Jason followed his mother into the living room and both of them sat down on the couch.

"Where's Vivian?"

"One of her friends had some sort of an emergency, so she left to be with her."

"Oh, cool."

Jason was actually a bit disappointed, because he had wanted to tell what had happened at Aunt Grace's house to both his mother and his sister.

"What happened? Tell me everything," Sandra said.

Jason told his mother everything that happened at Auntie Grace's house. His mother listened to what he said attentively and he could see that she was getting turned on by his story.

12