A Strange Compulsion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the story ended, Sandra leaned in and kissed her son passionately. Jason kissed her back and soon they were making out intensely. Jason's hands wandered all over his mother's body. His hands went up to her breasts and squeezed them. Sandra pulled back and Jason looked questioningly at her.

"Why don't we go upstairs? To my room? It's more comfortable there and you can fuck your mother in her marriage bed," Sandra said with a naughty smile.

She went upstairs and Jason followed her. He kept looking at her ass as she climbed the stairs. She opened the door to her room and entered it and he followed. She sat down on the bed and smiled at him, then she gestured him to sit beside her.

She held his face in her hands, she caressed his cheeks gently and then she kissed him. Jason felt nothing but love in that kiss. He didn't know whether it was the love of a mother or the love of a lover, but the only thing he knew for sure was the fact that that was the purest form of love he had felt.

She unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, then she pulled her bra down and displayed her tits to her son. Jason took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked it. When he sucked her nipple, he felt like he had gone back to being a baby.

When Jason sucked her nipple, Sandra felt so much joy as a mother and so much pleasure as his lover. She grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him in closer into her breasts.

He took both her breasts in his hands and squeezed them and he alternated between sucking her nipples. He licked the valley between her tits, so she took her bra off and threw it away. The sounds of her moans of pleasure filled the room, as she took both of her breasts in her hands and fed them to him.

When her son sucked her tits, it gave her a sexual high that she never experienced with any other sexual act. If someone had told her a few months ago that she would soon experience sexual pleasure due to her son sucking her tits, she would have called them mad. Jason's actions soon pushed her over the edge and she experienced a mind -- blowing orgasm.

Once she came down from her orgasmic high, she took her son's face in her hands and she kissed him passionately. She took off her pants and she also took off her son's pants and underwear. His proud and erect cock sprang out after being freed from its confinement.

She got on her knees and licked his balls. She took his balls in her mouth and she sucked on them. She slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth and she licked the head of his cock, before taking more of his cock into her mouth. She took his cock, inch by inch, into her mouth, until his entire cock was inside her mouth.

Initially, she gagged on his cock, but soon she got used to it and started sucking his cock. Jason grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. As she sucked his cock, she looked up at him. Her eyes were filled with an animalistic lust.

His cock secreted pre -- cum and Sandra sucked it out of his dick, as she massaged his balls with her hands. After she sucked his cock for a few minutes, he pulled his cock out.

"Oh, my God! Baby, you have a big cock. Do you like having your cock sucked?"

Jason nodded.

"Place your cock in between my tits."

Jason loved it when she talked dirty. Before his world changed, he had never even imagined that his mother would have such a naughty side. He placed his cock in the valley between her tits as she squished her tits around his cock and started to move them up and down. She fucked his cock with her tits for a few minutes and then she wanted to suck his cock again.

"Put that cock in my mouth."

Jason inserted his dick into his mother's mouth and she started sucking it again. He watched her head bob up and down on his cock. This aroused him to no end and he was about to cum.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum."

Sandra increased her pace and this told Jason that she wanted to swallow his cum. He let go and filled her mouth with his cum. His cum filled her mouth and she drank his cum as much as she could, but some of it leaked out of her mouth and dripped onto her tits.

She scooped the cum that had leaked out of her mouth and dripped onto her tits with one of her fingers. She then put the finger in her mouth and sucked the cum.

She laid down on her bed and spread her legs to him. He stood there for a second and admired the beauty of the pussy that birthed him. He knelt down and spread her pussy lips as he found her clit and started licking it. He licked her clit using circular patterns and then he licked it using the alphabet patterns. Soon, he just gave her clit quick flicks with his tongue.

What Jason was doing to Sandra was driving her crazy. He continued to lick her clit and he inserted one of his fingers into her cunt as he was licking her clit. He searched around for her G--spot and once he found her G--spot, he rubbed it with his finger, while he was licking her clit. This combined stimulation was overwhelming to Sandra and her body soon convulsed as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Sandra took a couple of minutes to recover from her orgasm. She breathed deeply to catch her breath and her magnificent tits rose and fell as she breathed deeply. This sight woke something up in Jason, so he lined up his cock with the entrance of her pussy and rammed his cock into her cunt.

Sandra felt a little bit of pain as Jason's monster pierced her cunt, but the pain was nothing compared to the feeling of him penetrating the cunt from which he came into the world. No one had made Sandra feel as full as Jason made her feel.

As he ruthlessly rammed his cock into his mother's cunt, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Sandra just laid there, taking her son's assault on her pussy. She enjoyed and savored the sensations that he was igniting in her body.

The entire bed shook to match the rhythm with which Jason was fucking Sandra. The bed head post was banging against the wall. Sandra was actually concerned that Jason was going to break the bed. She pushed Jason away and then got off the bed.

She got on the floor on her knees and then on all fours. She turned so that her backside was facing Jason. Her ass invited him to take her from behind, so Jason got behind his mother. He lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and rammed his cock in. He took her like how a dog would take its bitch, uncaring, unemotional, selfish, caring only about his satisfaction and release.

Every time his cock was thrust into her cunt, Sandra's world shook. No one in her life had fucked her like Jason did. He grabbed her hips for support and fucked her harder and rougher, as he increased his pace.

Sandra clawed at the floor as his ruthless fucking gave her one massive orgasm after the other. Finally, Jason was about to cum and he didn't tell her that he was going to cum. He didn't think about the consequences, he just wanted a release, so he released his baby batter into his mom's cunt. His cum filled her cunt and it flowed out of her cunt. She saw stars when his cum hit her pussy walls and her body shuddered and convulsed due to her orgasm.

Both mother and son were exhausted and both of them collapsed on the floor and then fell asleep.

When they woke up, they saw Vivian standing near the door with a knowing smirk on her face. Jason and Sandra got up from the floor with a sheepish smile on their faces.

"So, I guess everything went well with Susan and Auntie Grace?" Vivian asked.

"I'll tell you everything about it Vivian, but let me and Mom just take a shower."

"Oh, no, you don't, Mister. I'm coming with you guys. Let's shower together."

Even though all three of them showered together, nothing happened, they just showered. Vivian tried to start something, but both Jason and Sandra were exhausted.

After the shower, Jason told Vivian everything. She was overjoyed with the way things turned out.

"Now, our focus should be on Sophie and Caroline."

Jason nodded and he was looking forward to his time with Caroline and Sophie. Before he did it with them however, he decided to tell Janice about his planned threesome with Sophie and Caroline. He made a mental note to tell Janice the next day at school.

All three members of the family had dinner together before dispersing to their respective rooms. After such a busy day, Jason dozed off immediately after he hit the sack.

12