A Strange Dream...

Story Info
A man dreams he's heavily pregnant, and what comes after.
1.5k words
4.24
13.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up slowly, coming out of the depths of a deep sleep.

Heavy...

He felt heavy. Weighed down. He shifted in the bed and the weight shifted with him.

So heavy...

He stretched his limbs and noticed nothing out of place. As he moved his arms he started to shift his hips.

Heavy...down there...

His arm brushed something unexpected and he stopped. Cracking open an eye he looked around. He was in his bed, in his room. It was warm in the soft blankets, the room calm and still. He stretched his legs out.

Tight...

He was wearing incredibly tight pants. Weird. He normally slept in boxers.

"Yoga pants?"

He somehow knew what they were, and that he didn't own any yoga pants. He looked down and saw a huge lump under the blankets, so tall that he couldn't see past it.

"Must've gotten balled up in my sleep."

He reached under the blankets to move them when he felt it. Hard. Round, incredibly round. Warm. Like flesh. In his middle. He moved the blanket off of his torso and looked down. The mound was under his shirt, stretching it out. He breathed in deeply and saw it raise up with his breath, then down as he let it out. HE was the mound. His normally flat stomach had been replaced with an enormous, round mound.

He touched it. It was so warm, almost hot, and hard, but soft at the same time. He felt his touch. Could the mound really be him? He was awake now. He started running his hands tentatively, gently, over his stomach.

"I look like I swallowed a basketball. A big one."

He shifted his legs and hips and felt the heavy weight shift in his torso. It moved with him. It was definitely him, there was no denying it.

The yoga pants were pulled up high under his shirt. He felt the waistband come to just past his belly button. He moved his hands under his shirt to his distended stomach, pushing the cloth up and away. Skin. His skin.

"So warm..."

Resting his hands on his stomach, he didn't feel scared. Rather, he was intrigued. He slowly sat up, cradling his bulging middle. He took off his shirt and pulled the waistband of his pants down to rest under his massive belly. His hand brushed over his belly button as he raised his hand back up and he noticed it was distended as well, poking out like a little nub. He started to rub it.

"Feels...so good!"

He started doing little circles, then bigger, feeling every extra inch he now had. He could barely get his hands around himself now! He struggled to sit up in bed, throwing his legs over the side.

"Pregnant...I look pregnant!" His cock stirred in the tight pants. "How...?"

He tried to stand up and fell back to the bed. His new weight was unfamiliar. It was hard to get up. He slowly stood again and dropped his hands from his stomach, his pants still askew. Instantly the weight shifted downward, pulling on him, pressing into his hips. He realized the yoga pants were pulled high to support his stomach. He fixed them and walked forward slowly.

Pressing...shifting...

He rubbed his middle and lifted it with his arms to take the weight off his back. He went to stand in front of the mirror.

"Holy shit..." He was impossibly pregnant. "Whoa."

His belly strained against his clothes. When he removed his hands from underneath his belly it dropped a few inches, pressing into his hips again. His cock stirred. As he looked at himself from every angle he started rubbing his belly almost absentmindedly.

Shifting...

It moved. Or rather, he moved, since it was him. Or was it? He stood square in the mirror, staring at his middle. As he rubbed across its surface it moved to his touch. From inside.

Shifting!

What was in him moved abruptly, distending him further. It was uncomfortable, almost pleasurable, and his cock stirred yet again and began to harden. He reached a hand into his pants, the other cradling his belly. All that was down there was his rapidly stiffening cock, his balls. Nothing extra.

"So I've got my parts still..." He was confused.

Removing his hand from his pants, he made his way back to his bed on unsteady legs, waddling a little as he went. He sat down on the edge of the bed, having to spread his legs wide to accommodate his belly. His immensely pregnant belly. Whatever was in him had clearly woken to his touch. His belly now shifted continuously, the surface rippling as whatever was in him moved. He started rubbing again with one hand. He felt a poke against his hand from inside him. His cock was rock hard in the tight pants.

As much as he wanted the support from the pants they were too tight against his cock. It hurt. He struggled to get his pants off. It took so much more effort to get around his belly, and his cock was so hard it was pressing against him. Finally, he tossed his pants to the side and laid on his back. The weight pressed down on him, and he could feel his cock standing straight up against the bottom of his belly. He rolled onto his side. One hand reached around and under him, barely reaching his cock. The other rubbed his belly. As he began to pump away at himself, whatever was in him started to stretch.

Pressure...stretching...

His belly seemed to be getting bigger! He paused for a moment, watching himself expand and move. He began to work himself faster and the surface of his belly writhed as it stretched.

"Uhn...it hurts a little..." The slight pain turned him on even more.

His belly stretched until he came suddenly, and then grew still. He noticed a new sensation as his orgasm washed over him. A new pressure, lower, deep inside of him.

"My cervix..." He moaned. How did he know that? He didn't care.

He moaned again as the pressure continued, only for it to come to a sudden stop. He lay still on the bed. His belly seemed to sit even lower now, though he wasn't about to try to stand up to find out for sure. He could feel it pressing his cock down instead of letting it stand up. He was rock hard again. As he touched himself the pressure built again like a wave. It felt strange, like he had to use the bathroom, but different, from deeper inside him, deeper than he'd ever been touched before. It was pleasurable.

"Unnn...my cervix. Pressure on my cervix..."

The wave crested and receded. He pumped himself furiously, another wave already building, even bigger and stronger than the last.

"Pushing! Something is pushing!" He gasped, starting to pant.

As he lay on his side, he felt his belly shift down again, lower, with more pain this time. He worked himself, coming with the crest of pain, the worst yet. After he finished he lay there moaning, tired.

"My womb...is being stretched...am I in labor?" He was too tired to try and make any sense of his situation. He just accepted it.

He rubbed his belly with both hands to try to calm it, to calm whatever was inside of him, with big slow movements. His belly stretched under his hands and he started to feel the pressure again, building. There was no denying it. He was in labor. It had begun to hurt too much for him to think coherently.

"Push...unnn. Pushing against my cervix again."

Another crest of pain. He instinctively tried to push, holding his pregnant belly in his arms, but there was nothing to release the pressure. Nowhere for it to go. He began to quickly move his hands over his belly. It had grown even warmer, to the point where it felt almost feverish to the touch.

"Move...push...please...please move past my cervix." He begged whatever was inside of him.

His cock suddenly released a jet of cum as his belly lurched. He hadn't even noticed it grow hard again.

Whatever was in him was coming out. Now. He couldn't stop it.

"Push!" He commanded himself, moaning as the pain came again.

He came again.

He lay like this for what felt like hours. He was soaked with sweat, a veritable river of his cum around him, all the while his belly moved down, shifting, lurching, stretching...finding no release...

He fell into a doze in between contractions.

"Must...keep pushing...give birth...please...let me give birth..."

..........................................

He woke up. Warm, in his bed. The soft blankets wrapped around him. He reached with his arms to wrap them around his massive...flat stomach. His eyes flew open. He sat up with a start. He was in his normal clothes, normal bed. His body entirely normal, nothing out of place, no cum pooling in the sheets.

"What a strange dream..." He felt a twitch down below and reached into his boxers. His cock was rock hard...