Heroes and Villains: Eclipse

Story Info
Eclipse falls asleep on the job and regrets it.
872 words
3.79
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eclipse walks through the streets, his long black hair moving like water behind him. His muscular body making him look more like a villain than a hero.

He yawns as it was a beautiful day, the birds chirping and no news of any villain attacks.

He enters a park and leans on a tree, intending on taking a small nap.

A few hours pass and he wakes up, bound and gagged. He struggles when he hears the laugh of another man, causing him to look up and see a beautiful small man before him. He was slim, with short white hair. He was completely naked and supported a boner disproportionate to his body.

Eclipse gives a small moan as he eyes the villain's boner, his very own cock growing hard, straining against his tight leather pants.

"My, someone likes what he sees." He says, giving his wide hips a wiggle, resulting in another lusty moan from Eclipse.

"Let's skip to the point, i've lost every fight so far on my life as a villain, and I'm so horny i can't take it. You guys always have your way with me so now it's my turn. You're going to be my little slut, and you wont be able to say shit about it." He says, grabbing eclipse's average cock, causing it to ooze.

Eclipse blinks at him, trying to burn is bindings with his powers, only to find he was now powerless. He looks at his kidnapper with pleading eyes, wiggling helplessly.

"Don't worry my little slave, the world will soon find that i, Silver, was able to win against the world's strongest hero and tame him!" as he says this, he walks behind Eclipse.

Eclipse lets out an enraged yet fearful grunt as he continues to try to burn his bindings, stopping only when he feels the massive tip of Silver's cock press against his tight virgin hole.

Eclipse lets out a horrified scream, trying his best to use the binds to pull away from Silver's 2 ft long, half a foot thick cock.

Silver ungags him with a sadistic smirk. "I want to hear you beg for mercy." He whispers into Eclipse's ear.

Eclipse lets out a sob "Please Silver, ive never had anything up there, you're going to hurt me! Please i-" He gets cut off when Silver pushes hard against Eclipse's hole, moaning in frustration as it strains to not let him enter, precum sprays directly into Eclipse's hole.

Eclipse whimpers as he feels his hole start giving away, feeling it stretch wider around Silver's cock. For once Eclipse thanks his genetics for making him a 10 foot tall giant, knowing that Silver's cock wouldn't kill him.

He gasps as he feels Silver's hips press against him, a small bulge can be seen in his formerly tight stomach.

Silver moans tightly around him. "F-Fuck i don't think i can last much longer... No one's ever let me fuck them."

Right as he finishes speaking, Eclipse can feel the powerful streams of cum forcing their way down Silver's cock, soon entering his gut.

Eclipse lets out a frustrated whine as after one small thrust then a light squirt from Silver and he was done, leaving Eclipse's balls unattended to.

He looks down to his stomach to see it lays flat now that Silver had pulled out, none of the cum had escaped.

Silver grabs a chair and sits in front of Eclipse. "Im going to enjoy this show."

"What?" Eclipse asks, feeling a wiggling in his stomach.

He looks again at his stomach, his stomach slowly bulging outwards similar to when Silver was in him.

Suddenly his stomach lurches forward, now looking as if he's in his second trimester with triplets. The weight of his suddenly large stomach presses on his cock, pressing it to look at the floor, the friction on his cock and the growth of his belly causing him to cum instantly, a large puddle of cum forming beneath him.

He yelps as a second spurt happens, his 4 feet out in front of him, movement now being able to be seen and felt.

"Fuck make it stop!" Eclipse cries, terror making his body shake as he feels another spurt.

"It's okay baby momma, you'll give birth soon."

"I thought you said you've never had sex before!"

"I did once before becoming a villain. She left me after giving me five beautiful boys. By the looks of it, you're carrying at least seven." Silver laughs.

Eclipse cries out as the final spurt happens, his cock now pushed behind him by his blimp like belly, Silver now getting up and moving behind Eclipse.

Eclipse grunts in both pain and pleasure as his hole starts to dilate, his water breaking.

His stomach gurgles and starts to rearrange its self. He grunts as a massive mass travels down him, he could feel it thrashing about inside him. He moans and cums again as it presses against his prostate, not paying enough attention to feel his first born escape his now extremely loose hole.

"Better get a move on, they keep growing while in the body, and you don't want to give birth to a fully grown adult, now do you?"