Pudgy Pregnant Plaything

Story Info
Gianna becomes a rising star in feederism/ pregnancy porn.
5.3k words
4.74
47.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pudgy Pregnant Plaything

Warning: This is a spin off/ sequel series to my two part story Pudgy Plaything. I recommend reading that story first to understand the characters and the plot. Enjoy!

One year later.

I am a man of my word. Everything I claimed I would do, I did. I knocked up Gianna again, I proposed to her, we moved out together, we got married and just recently started to make porn. Our parents were livid like we expected. They still won't talk to us. In fact, our old friends won't either. Nobody approved of our relationship and how quick we were to have kids. Gianna was heavily pregnant with our second child when we got married. I wouldn't have it any other way. There wasn't any celebration, it was more of a quick chore to get done. She was growing too quickly to get a wedding dress. We wore whatever we wanted and said our vows to each other without an audience.

Despite having two kids, we lived in a tiny trailer at the nearest trailer park. It was all we could afford. I told Gianna I thought it would be hot if she was one of those trailer park moms that was seemingly always pregnant. Obviously, she thought that was incredibly hot too. Today she was going to be rewarded for her devotion to me. I had asked her to wear extremely short and tight jean shorts and a tiny tshirt that hugged her tits so tight that you could see her bra through it. Her shirt was too small to cover her plump belly, leaving it fully on display.

Gianna obeyed and wore it for an entire week. I watched as she strutted around the trailer park, all her voluptuous curves jiggling with each step. She got looks everywhere we went. Some were in disgust at her revealing, trashy outfit, while others were in lust as she was absolutely breathtaking. Gianna had such thick thighs that rubbed together when she walked and bulged out of any shorts she'd wear. It was impossible to see those thighs and not want to get between them. Her gargantuan ass made her legs look even better. All the shorts she owned could hardly cover her plump, ripe asscheeks. Most of her creamy, white ass was clearly visible.

Of course Gianna's tits were the cause of many distractions. It was a struggle to keep eye contact with Gianna when she had breasts that were bigger than almost anyone had ever seen. The constant pregnancies ensured that they were always swollen and filled to the brim with milk. They had to be about J cups at this point. No shirt could dream of hiding them. Everything she wore appeared to only make them pop out more. Her chubby belly also got a few stares. Most people payed attention to her tremendous ass and tits but I purposely made sure that her pudgy tummy was never covered so I could pick out people who were checking out her stomach.

Gianna had the hottest little gut. Having two kids gave her such a fantastic mom bod. Her belly was tight and round. It didn't form rolls or sag real low. She had a cute pot belly that was overshadowed by her massive tits but still overflowed out of all her pants creating the most amazing muffin top. It jiggled and bounced so tantalizingly just like the rest of her curves. I was hypnotized by it endlessly. There was a deep, primal need for me to rub it, play with it, feed it, impregnate it, watch it swell and grow.

The looks Gianna got turned me on. I'd never let anyone else fuck her, but it was hot to have a girl everyone wanted to fuck. I paraded her around the mall as if she were a prized possession. Her face grew red from all the looks she got. I could tell by her popping nipples that the attention was turning her on too. It certainly didn't help that I had my left hand firmly planted on her left asscheek while I guided her to the store I wanted to take her to.

"Slight detour," I announced as I lead Gianna to her favorite clothing store. "I can't wait until we get home, I need to fuck you in one of the dressing rooms," I whispered in her ear. Her paper-white skin blushed bright red. We'd never done anything like this. She appeared eager to fuck me after I said that. Gianna squirmed in her clothes.

"We should record it," Gianna advised. She was right. A public fucking would be a great porn video. We could really use a big hit as our income was dependent on it. Not many people subscribed to Gianna's exclusive site. Most money was made through normal porn websites where we were paid depending on how well the video did. We were only just starting out but I knew once the feederism and pregnancy fetish fans found us, we'd be sure to blow up. Even with a small audience we were doing pretty well. People would often donate to us and sometimes give us sexy little requests for money.

There were at least ten people who pledged to donate $100 if I got Gianna to 200lbs before knocking her up again. We were getting close as she was about 190lbs already. Luckily, the extra weight hasn't gone to her face, fingers, arms, or anywhere unattractive yet. I couldn't wait to plump her up. She didn't know that I intended to get her as big as possible while still being sexy. I'll stop her from gaining the instant it doesn't look hot on her. So far it appears that limit is going to be past 200lbs. Gianna just gets curvier, softer, and hotter.

I picked some random shirts off of a rack and raced into the nearest dressing room. Gianna got undressed as soon as the door closed. She was giddy with excitement. We loved trying new things. I propped up my smartphone camera to get a good shot of where we'd be fucking. It perfectly captured all of Gianna's body without getting much of myself in the shot. As always, my face was not visible, only Gianna's. She leaned over and held onto a rail meant for clothing. I was in too much of a rush to fully undress and simply whipped my cock out.

"Is it recording? I can't wait much longer," Gianna whined. I grabbed onto her soft love handles and plunged my cock deep into her pussy. A moan bellowed out of Gianna.

"Shut the fuck up, we can't get caught!" I hissed. Gianna was lost in pleasure, she didn't hear me. I gripped her plump belly in a rough manner. It looked so much bigger with her bent over. My hands were definitely gonna leave red marks after playing with her chub with such a tight grasp. I couldn't help it. Her soft curves were too addicting. Gianna's flesh overflowed between my fingers. If I wasn't squishing and squeezing her tummy she'd probably look pregnant in this position. The thought drove me wild. God, I couldn't wait until her belly started to swell with our next child. She got bigger each pregnancy and was left thicker each time. Milk dripped from her tits. Between the baby and me constantly sucking on them they were always leaking milk. I finally let go of her plump belly to squeeze her tits. Milk sprayed all over as I pinched her nipples.

"Oh fuck, cum in meeee," Gianna moaned. She knew exactly what to say to get me going. Fortunately, I knew all her weaknesses too. I grabbed onto her long, radiant blonde hair and pulled. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came immediately.

"I told you to be quiet bitch, and you're not getting pregnant until you're two hundred pounds, is that clear?" I hissed. My grip on Gianna's hair grew tighter. A powerful orgasm rocked her body. She could barely breathe.

"Yessss," Gianna moaned in reply. Her eyes rolled back as I pulled harder on her hair. The tremors in her voice made it hard to hear her. She was completely lost in bliss. I bet she forgot we were in public. I gave her plump ass a nice smack. It was a lot softer than usual as I was cautious about people hearing us. Her thighs and ass jiggled delightfully. I had to use her thick thighs as pillows sometime.

My own orgasm began to boil within. I couldn't last much longer. A few spurts of cum escaped my cock before I pulled out and flipped Gianna around to cum on her tubby belly. She smiled brightly as she rubbed my cum into her skin. It gave her tummy a glistening shine.

Knock, knock, knock! "Is everything alright in there?" an employee asked. They were right outside our dressing room. I stood to the side so the employee wouldn't see me. My mouth silently traced the words, "answer him," while staring at Gianna. She refused. I gave her a stern look. Gianna blushed and obeyed. She opened the door to reveal her naked body to the stranger.

"Everything's ok, just trying to squeeze into some new clothes," Gianna replied as cheerfully as she could. Her belly was still shiny with cum and had temporary red marks from being played with. The employee was too stunned to speak. After an awkward silence they nodded and raced to get away from the strange situation. Gianna closed the door and jumped on me immediately. Her tongue plunged into my mouth. I held one of her squishy thighs as she raised one leg up.

I placed a hand around her throat and whispered, "What a good girl. You're definitely getting that reward now."

"Ice cream?" Gianna quizzed with hope in her voice. I laughed. Turning her into a gainer girl sure made her obsessed with food.

"Well, we could get ice cream later but your surprise is that you can get some new clothes that will fit you better," I explained.

A puzzled expression twisted Gianna's face. "I thought you liked me in clothes that were too small?" She asked. Her tone sounded disappointed.

"I do. There's a catch to your reward. The outfits you pick out today are the only new clothes you'll be getting until after our next child arrives. That means no matter how much weight you gain or no matter how big you get during your next pregnancy, this is it. You're stuck with whatever you pick out today for at least the next ten months," I clarified.

Gianna blushed. A small grin spread across her face. She knew I was serious. If she didn't plan ahead she was going to be stuck with absolutely nothing to wear. It was going to be hard to predict what will fit especially since we were actively trying to get her to two hundred pounds. Her inevitable pregnancy would certainly make this challenge impossible. Regardless, Gianna obeyed and dashed around the store. I'd never seen her move so fast before. It was hot to see her plump curves bounce as she ran. In no time at all Gianna had gathered a decent amount of clothes. Most of them were yoga pants or sweat pants that could stretch great lengths to account for future weight gain. Some of the tops she chose looked stretchy, though there weren't all that many. She was going to be in trouble in a few months but I wasn't going to warn her, this was her chance.

"Alright, I think I'm done," Gianna panted. Her face was flush from running around the store.

"No new underwear?" I questioned.

"Oh please, I outgrow my bras so quickly it would be pointless," Gianna laughed. She was right. Those always seemed to be the first thing to stop fitting her.

We purchased everything Gianna picked out and headed on our way. Before going home I had one last surprise for Gianna. "Ice cream!" Gianna cheered. She'd put up with my nonsense all day and constantly thought she was gonna get ice cream so I caved and grabbed some. Strawberry ice cream dripped off her ice cream cone and onto her exposed belly. By the time she was finished her tummy was a mess. People stared in shock as Gianna rubbed the melted ice cream into her belly instead of using a napkin to clean it up. I had trained her well. She never missed an opportunity to sexily rub her stomach. The stares made her blush. It was so hot. I couldn't wait to go home and fuck her. If I hadn't cum on her belly earlier I would've licked the ice cream off her belly right then and there.

The drive home was torturous. I wanted to fuck Gianna so bad. Her belly looked so shiny, begging to be touched. She rubbed it just to tease me as we approached our home. "Get on the fucking bed!" I commanded as soon as we got home. Gianna giggled. She rushed to our little bedroom area.

"You should check the video we posted earlier, there might be some new requests," Gianna advised. It was a simple question. We usually checked the progress of our posts after a few hours. This time was different. When I check the video I posted of us in the dressing room I was speechless. It had more views than any of our previous videos and it had only been a few hours. I quickly checked to see if we got more subscribers to her private page and there were at least ten new ones.

"Holy shit, that video is really blowing up! There's so many requests too! If this keeps up you could be the next big name in gainer girl or pregnancy porn," I beamed. Gianna smiled. She couldn't believe it.

"What are the requests? We could record some now," Gianna asked with more excitement than before.

There was one request for a lot of money that was particularly hot. "Funny you should ask," I replied with a smirk. Gianna had no clue what she was in for. I set up the camera in our makeshift dining room area instead of our bed. This instantly let Gianna know the request had something to do with food. She rubbed her belly in anticipation, probably wondering what she had to eat. I directed her to sit down at the table. Her eyes went wide when she realized I had a rope in my hands. A kinky smile lit up her face as I tied her arms behind the chair. For a moment Gianna looked horrified as I placed an entire chocolate cake in front of her.

"No," Gianna gasped. "How much?" She asked.

"The whole thing," I smiled. The corners of Gianna's lips twisted into a tiny smile. She didn't exactly want to eat a whole cake, yet the idea of it turned her on. The camera focused on her side profile. She already looked full with her shirt tight around her tits and her exposed pot belly resting on her lap with her jean shorts unzipped to allow for her gut to stick out. This angle was great for showing how bloated she'll get. I pressed the record button and set it to livestream.

It felt weird feeding Gianna this way. It was almost like feeding a baby the way I had to take the fork right into her mouth. She had no trouble eating it at first. Sooner or later all the rich chocolate and icing got to be too much. Gianna started to slow down. The computer began to chime. People were leaving comments as they watched the livestream. They were annoyed that Gianna wasn't eating as fast as she was before. I loaded up the fork for another huge bite. Gianna hadn't finished the previous one but I didn't care. Everyone wanted her to pick up the pace. She started to moan with each new bite. We weren't even halfway through with the cake. I scooped up enough cake to make sure she got there on her next bite. She groaned and turned her head away.

"What the fuck was that? You're finishing the entire thing, do you understand?" I boomed as I held her chin in my hand to make her look at me. Gianna swallowed more cake and nodded. Several chimes emitted from the computer. The viewers wanted me to punish her for refusing to eat the cake. "What should her punishment be?" I asked the camera. More chimes emitted as people suggested things to do. Some were pretty brutal while others were plain dumb. I settled for something simple for her first offense. I gave Gianna's belly a hard slap. It quaked much like her round ass would.

"Ow, fuck!" Gianna blurted out. "Slap my face, I'm gonna puke if you slap my stomach while I eat all this!" She warned. I listened and slapped her in the face. That usually turns her on so I was happy to do so. Sure enough, her nipples were now incredibly hard.

"No more complaining until you finish this," I instructed sternly. Gianna nodded. In her eyes I could see how hot I'd made her. She was dying to fuck me. Her arms strained on the ropes as if she were trying to escape. If she truly wanted out she could've used our safe word but she never did. No matter how uncomfortable she seemed, her adoration for pleasing me always triumphed. Gianna was obsessed with being the perfect plaything for me. There were times where this worried me but most of the time it was so unbelievably hot that I didn't remotely think of the consequences.

Gianna's belly started to gurgle. She was almost done. There were only a few more bites left. After each swallow Gianna was left panting. Her tummy was bloated to a new extreme. Her long, flowing, blonde hair was spotted with sweat. The viewers were now in the thousands. I'd never seen so many on our livestreams before. Instead of complaining about how slow she was eating they were cheering her on. I guess they realized the absurd amount she already ate and were satisfied as long as she pushed herself just a little further to finish it.

The bottom of Gianna's tits were partially exposed with how much she squirmed and struggled in the process. Her distended belly was so swollen that her belly button was no longer a circle but a small, short line where fat folded. After one last, loud moan Gianna finally did it. She finished an entire chocolate cake. The computer went wild. People were spamming things for us to do now that she was stuffed. Donations seemed to be pouring in constantly. Gianna was too uncomfortable to realize how popular her livestream was. She appeared to be in a whole different world.

"I'm sorry but you're not done yet," I grinned. The cake was gone but she was still tied up. "You need something to wash it down," I added as I placed a small funnel in Gianna's mouth. The viewers went wild while Gianna's eyes widened in shock. I quickly poured a jug of whole milk down the funnel. Gianna tried her best to drink it all, however, most of it went all over her face and body. She was drenched in milk. I removed the funnel and made out with her. I licked and kissed all the remaining frosting and cake off her face. Her hands flew to clutch her sore belly as soon as I untied her.

"Oh fuck," Gianna moaned. She whipped off her milk-soaked shirt and rubbed her aching tummy. Her nipples were still erect as hell. I knew she wanted me bad after all that punishment she took. I snuck up behind her while she was distracted by the pain in her midsection. Slowly, I bent Gianna over the table and removed her shorts. "You're gonna fuck me now? I feel like I'm gonna explode!" Gianna complained. Her hands stroked her bloated belly, trying to soothe its overstuffed state.

"Oh I'm gonna do more than fuck you. I'm gonna give you the pounding of a lifetime!" I remarked. Gianna moaned loudly as I entered her. She groaned when I grabbed her bloated belly. I played with it roughly, feeling every inch of her plump tummy. It was truly wonderful. Each thrust sent waves of flesh across her thick ass and thighs. Her pudgy belly jiggled delightfully in my firm grasp. The milk on her body helped to hide the milk leaking from her enormous tits.

"Fuck, don't grab my belly so hard after all that food. I'm gonna throw up," Gianna groaned. I didn't want her to puke but I didn't listen either. I gave her ass a hard slap and held her tummy tighter.

"I'm gonna do whatever I want," I scolded. Gianna gulped as I squeezed her soft tummy. I pounded her harder. Her thick backside made our rough sex much louder. It wouldn't be surprising if I found out the neighbors could hear us. They could already hear when Gianna screams and moans. She was too stuffed to feel pleasure at first, though it didn't take long for her to begin moaning and cumming again.

Meanwhile, the computer was going insane. There were chimes nonstop. I was nowhere near the screen to check what people were saying. The ceaseless sound of chimes encouraged me to fuck Gianna even harder. People were donating a ton. They were in love with our kinky livestream! I decided to give them what they wanted to hear. My fingers caressed Gianna's plump belly and toyed with her beautifully radiant blonde hair. "I'm gonna cum inside you now," I warned.

Gianna gasped. "Wait but I thought we were waiting for me to reach two hundred pounds first?" She questioned.

12