A Strange Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wasn't done with her fantasy. "Or, dear husband, would you rather I suck her milk myself? Would you like to see me sucking on our little Paige's breasts, drinking her milk before keeping some in my mouth? And then I could kneel in front of your cock and suck you with her milk still in my mouth? Damn... Do you sometimes imagine your wife fucking her own son? Like I do when I'm awake in the middle of the night? Fuck! I'm cumming!" Peter's mom added, her voice ragged.

Peter's mind was whirling. His mother was fantasizing about fucking him? Shit! When her climax hit, she bent forward and Peter couldn't miss the fact that her pussy was now peeking out from between her asscheeks. Just like he couldn't miss the fact that her fingers were pumping in and out of those large glistening lips. Shit! Even her inner thighs were drenched with her juices! When his mom collapsed entirely on the countertop, pulling her legs up until her toes barely touched the ground and pushing her ass outwards even more, Peter knew he couldn't resist anymore.

While he knew that there wasn't any normal way to fuck your own mother, Peter was also aware that just jumping her from behind was about the stupidest way to do it. Somehow in his fantasies he had imagined some accidental nudity, some semi-accidental rubbing, letting her catch him masturbating... Anything but a simple ramming of his cock inside her by surprise. Then again... She was masturbating on the kitchen counter, fantasizing about fucking him! If he didn't do it now, he might never have another chance.

And Peter moved. No decision had been made, just a raw, irresistible urge to fuck his mom's pussy. This was going to be the greatest moment of his life, and he would know, two seconds afterwards, if all hell would break loose because of it.

Silently walking towards her he let a big drop of saliva fall on his cock. His heart pounding, barely believing what he was about to do, he squatted slightly behind her and placed his cock right next to her pussy. He hoped his mom wouldn't scream in shock. He also knew he had a thick cock and hoped that his mom wouldn't scream because of that as well. But honestly he was past caring. When his mom's entire body convulsed in pleasure again, he risked it all.

He pushed in quickly, expecting resistance, but found none. Instead, he found himself sheathed all the way into his mom's pussy. Her pussy was drenched and burning hot, and a storm of feelings and sensations assaulted him like no other pussy in the past: triumph, glory, burning warmth, awe, surprising constriction, shock, overwhelming lust and most of all, forbidden pleasure.

He could hear the wet sound of his cock pushing completely in, squeezing juices and the bubbles of air her fingers had created. He felt his upper thighs squashing her curvy ass until he couldn't go any deeper. Looking at his mom's face, pressed sideways against the countertop, he saw that her eyes were wide opened and staring right back at him.

In them, he could see both utter pleasure and utter shock. Her mouth was wide opened in a silent scream, but she hadn't released her breath form her last spasm. Without waiting for a confirmation, Peter began ploughing into her very hard. His mom released a quick breath before gasping in another one. She was staring into her son's eyes as he fucked her hard. Very hard. He had both hands on her hips and was giving her almost all he had. "This is crazy!" she whispered as her entire body shook, pummelled as it was against the counter.

His mom's mouth was still opened in shock, but her climax was still stretching and stretching. Peter couldn't believe how long his mom was climaxing. About two minutes later, still in the same position, he could see her entire face turning bright red from the intense fucking and even more intense orgasm ravaging her. Her entire body was now radiating heat and was drenched with sweat as it spasmed under all that pleasure.

Later she would tell him that she had been consumed by a relentless firestorm of multiple climaxes. That exchange would be an important moment in Peter's sexual life. He would learn that most women could learn to climax like this. He would also learn that pornography showed was but a shadow of what could really happen when a woman was confident in her sexuality.

That was for later. Right now though, Peter was reeling from his own impossible pleasure and the equally intense pleasure his mom was experiencing. Her eyes were locked on his, disbelief and taboo pleasure holding her in thrall. His own eyes moved from her face to his cock and he marvelled at his speed and power, and at the fact that his mother had never once placed her hand on his hip to slow him down. His girlfriends sometimes did that, but Peter felt like he could plough into his mom as hard as he wished.

And so he did. When he let himself loose and abandoned himself to raw lust, he felt his mother pushing back against him. Pushing back! In the back of his mind he noticed that he could hear the entire countertop drumming with his every thrust. That sound lessened when his mother began pushing back. Shit! Even in the throes of an unending climax, despite her certain shock, his mother could think about the noise they were making! What a goddess!

Peter shifted his grip lower on her hips and began pulling her slightly upwards as well as backwards against him. Her feet weren't even touching the ground anymore. Looking at the reflection in the fridge's glass door next to him, he could see his mother's breasts swinging wildly beneath her. Fuck they're big! The sweat-drenched tank top was plastered on her skin, and he could clearly see their shape in the reflection. He reached down with one hand and grasped one of them, his eyes closing under the pleasure. Damn they were big! None of his girlfriends had had breasts nearly as amazing as his mother's! After a few seconds, Peter pulled his hand back to her hip and resumed fucking her harder.

As her body shook, her loose bun unwound and with each pummel, his mom's hair tumbled lower and lower. He had always loved his mom's hair and seeing it unravel this way only added to his already crazy amount of pleasure. He could now hear the loud, slapping sound of his body on her ass and he was overwhelmed.

As his climax exploded, he threw his head backwards and opened his mouth in a silent scream. He blessed all the practice he'd had climaxing in silence in the past. He felt his cum flowing into his mother's womb and was heady with too much taboo pleasure. He was still pounding into her, but his rhythm was breaking up and all his muscles were now protesting such a rough treatment.

Yet he kept fucking her, overwhelmed by the forbidden pleasure. He could feel and hear his cum being sloshed around by his every penetration. He was racked by powerful spasms as he imagined his sperm swimming in a profoundly forbidden pussy. His thick cock was pushing his incestuous sperm to the very bottom of the most prohibited pussy in the entire world.

Eventually, he pulled out of her and fell to his knees on the kitchen floor. Reagan turned around and looked down at him. She was drenched in sweat, breathing hard, her face bright red and her wet hair all tangled up. He could see the faint, nicely trimmed fuzz of hair above her pussy as well as her breasts through the damp, thin fabric. Peter thought that she looked like the sexiest woman alive. "You fucked me!" she whispered, shock and disbelief clear in her eyes even though her sweat, her red face and the incestuous cum dripping out from her pussy were more than enough proof.

But his mom wasn't angry or sad; her smile was brighter than ever! She grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it above her head. As it fell to the floor, Peter finally saw his mother's breasts completely nude and gasped. They bounced back from being pulled up by the tank top, and looked perfect. They were just as magnificent as he had imagined them despite her age.

His mom, clearly unperturbed by her son's gawking, smiled at him and let him enjoy the view for a minute. Michael or Paige could walk in, at any time, but neither cared. After a while, she reached her hand towards him and said "Come, my lovely son, we need a shower and I need that cock of yours in my mouth."

Peter was beyond shock at that point but two minutes later in the shower he was having trouble believing what he was seeing. His mother had just cleaned his cum from her pussy and was now kneeling in front of him, holding his cock in her hand with an expression of raw lust on her face. When she looked up at him, the tip of his cock an inch away from her wet lips, Peter feared that he would faint. "Are you ready for this, my son?" He could only nod.

Twenty minutes ago, he had taken his mother's pussy, filling it with an enormous amount of cum. And now, finally, after fantasizing about it for so damned long, he was about to get a blowjob from his sweet mother. Looking down, he saw her opening her mouth to let her tongue snake out and touch his glans. He shivered despite the warm water flowing over them both. He was hard, but having just had one of the most intense climaxes of his young life, Peter's cock wasn't as hard as it could be. Squeezing her fist around his shaft, his mom seemed to know that and she was taking her time.

Lifting his cock until it was pressed against his belly, his mom pressed her tongue at the base of his shaft, right against the top of his balls. She then licked her way all the way up before kissing his tip. She turned her head sideways and did the same thing again, but this time on the right side of his cock. Then she did the left side, always finishing with a kiss.

As she looked up at him with a grin, Peter thought that she was the sexiest woman alive. She then planted a long series of very light kisses all over his glans, pulling his cock this way and that to reach every last spot. When her tongue came out to lick all around his glans again, Peter gasped. Looking up again, his mom said "Christ! You taste really good Peter..."

"And do you taste good, mom?" he growled, already imagining himself eating her pussy.

"Oh dear..." she whispered, still teasing his tip with her tongue. "You have no idea!"

Peter laughed, stunned at her confidence. He had, he realized now, never been with a sexually mature and confident woman before. "Before we get out of here, I wanna taste your pussy mom." he said.

"With pleasure my love... Now, shut up and let me suck your cock!"

After that, she placed her closed and pursed lips right at the tip of his cock and opened them very slowly. Excruciatingly slowly. Peter wanted to grab her head and pull her down all the way until she gagged on his size. Somehow he managed to resist and shook all over as he felt his cock penetrating ever deeper into his mother's mouth. She was going so damned slowly! Then again, by the time he felt her lips closing below his crown, Peter had to reach for the top of the shower's door to get a grip.

And then her tongue began dancing on his captured glans. Oh my gods... His cock had never felt this good while inside a woman's mouth. He felt a surge of pleasure as his mom picked up speed and intensity, and groaned in frustration when she suddenly stopped and pulled away. But just as he looked down at her in shock and despair, she grinned wolfishly and took him deep into her mouth. Peter threw his head back under this torrent of sensations and laughed as he realized that his mom was teasing him, manipulating him like a child.

His mom's blowjob was an onslaught: she was licking his shaft and his glans, sucking his balls one after the other, sucking on his tip, taking him deep, pushing him up against the back of her mouth, humming as she lodged him deep against it, fucking his cock hard from her lips to that wonderful depth, pumping his lower shaft while working her magic on his glans once more, taking him as deep as she could while pressing hard on that sensitive spot of skin just below his balls...

Peter was devoured by his mother's blowjob masterclass. He looked down as she was expertly sucking his big cock, having no issues whatsoever with his size. His girlfriends, while very enthusiastic cocksuckers, had had to learn to deal with his size at first. Reagan had already mastered the art. He suddenly realized that his dad must be just as well endowed as he was. "What a family we are!" he thought. "Four big breasts and two big cocks!" Peter laughed a crazy laughed at the thought.

"Laughing?" his mom said, briefly pausing.

"Four huge breasts, two huge cocks and sexual appetites to match!" he said. "Why the fuck did we wait so long before doing this?"

"I don't know..." his mom replied. "All I know is that I still want your cock in my mouth, son."

Surprising her, Peter grabbed her below her shoulders and pulled her up. He kissed her with overwhelming passion, tasting her mouth for the first time with hints of his own cock. He didn't mind his own taste but was overwhelmed by her own. When their tongues met and danced, Peter couldn't help swallowing some of her saliva and he groaned. So damned familiar yet completely new, but especially intoxicating. He was tasting his mother's saliva as their tongues battled between their mouths. Peter licked her lips, making a wet lap around them before sucking her tongue into his mouth. Both of them were gasping and moaning.

After this mad mother-son kiss, Peter turned her around and pressed her against the shower wall. "Oh, you'll have my cock again mom, very soon. Don't worry. But after tasting your mouth, now I wanna taste your pussy." Before she could reply, before she could possibly say "no" to a cunnilingus in this position, Peter knelt behind her and buried his face between his mother's curvy buttocks.

He had tasted his girlfriends in this exact position a few times, but neither had had fleshy, powerful buttocks like their mother. He felt smothered by her generous ass and groaned as his tongue finally touched her pussy for the first time. Oh wow! His mom tasted great! She tasted great every-damn-where! Lapping like a thirsty dog, Peter drove his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could, feeling her buttocks on his cheeks.

Some time later he was forced to pull back to breathe, having forgotten to do so in his excitement. Focusing on the wonderful task of eating his own mom's pussy, he shook his head quickly from side to side and heard his mother's teetering laughter as he did. She was also gasping with pleasure, loving every second of it all! Peter would learn later that his dad wasn't a huge fan of this particular position, so his spontaneous decision to eat her pussy from behind was actually a great choice.

His mom's shaking body brought him back to the present and he felt her pussy becoming hotter and wetter as she climaxed against his face. He felt her pushing back towards him and he pushed right back against her, burying his face deeper yet. She eventually moaned and gasped, pulling away from him. Still breathing hard, she said "I wanna taste your cum now!". With that she knelt in front of him and wrapped her lips around his shaft again.

When he could, Peter reached down and fondled his mom's breasts, which only added to his intense pleasure. He came a minute later, a second time in less than half an hour. He shot his load deep into his mother's mouth, his eyes wide at the sight. The pleasure was so intense that it was physically painful. As his orgasm peaked, he had to reach for the shower head to stop himself from falling to the ground.

They were both laughing, breathing hard and hugging each other after this second climax. Right into his ear, between teasing caresses with her tongue, his mom said "You know this is just our first time... I've been dreaming of this moment for so long... We've got many years of this ahead of us dear son." Peter's cock twitched at her words and they laughed again.

P.S. I'm looking for a new editor. Only for grammar/spelling, not story edition. If you're interested, send me an email.

12