A Strange Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do James and the others fit in?" I asked them.

"They were the staff from our granddads time and just have stayed on, because they love it here and have nowhere else to go."

"You don't get a lot of visitors then."

"No, we might get one or two a week if anyone in the local villages sends them our way."

"How old are you both?"

"I am 19 and Fanny is 18," Said Sara, smiling.

"You both look beautiful in your outfits."

"We like wearing it when we have a nice man like you here, as we can show off our bodies."

"You do that often," I asked.

"No you're the first single man we have had here for ages".

"So this is the first time you have been with a man."

"Yes, if you are asking are we virgins, yes we are, we have fooled around with boys from the village when we were younger and we don't want to be virgins any longer, can you help us to be real women," said Sally.

"Do you know what that means to you, especially as I am old enough to be your father, in fact my daughters are older than you both."

"Yes, Ruth and I are fully aware what happens and what it means, we have got some condoms in case you haven't got any as we really don't want to be pregnant at the same time."

"Do you mean to say that one of you wants me to get them pregnant"

"Will you Ian, it does not matter which one."

"How will you decide and how will you work if only one of you will get pregnant if I use a Condom? If I fuck both of you with a Condom neither of you will get pregnant," I explained to them.

"We don't know how we are going to work that out," said Fanny" We hoped you would know."

"You know that there is a chance that neither of you will get pregnant the first time it all depends on your bodies and when you have your period."

Fanny Said, "We did not realise that, if you fuck both of us with out a Condom we might not get pregnant or we both might."

"Yes that is right and it might take months as well to get one of you in the right cycle."

"We know that now, thank you for teaching us that, we think that you better fuck both of us until one of us is pregnant, with out using a Condom." said Fanny.

"You know it might be two months before you can tell you are pregnant."

"That's ok just fuck the two of us with out a condom," came back Fanny.

"Both at the same time, together, you must realise that there is a chance you both might get pregnant. If you do, there is to no come back to me, I will not give any support to any children, you understand this and it will be put into writing in the morning."

"That sounds good and fair,'' said Sara." I stood up and took their hands and led them into the bedroom In my mind I was thinking, what is happening to me I am 45 years old divorced, never fucked a virgin, even Sue was not one, now I have 2 teenage virgins begging me to get one of them pregnant and may be a third in Ruth. I was totally amazed by what was happening and I had only been away a week, it must be the sea air here in Cornwall or something in the water.

***

Part 4 :The Fun Starts

I asked them if they had ever been with a man before or even been naked in front of one. They said they hadn't and it would be all new to them. I moved them by the big queen size bed and put an arm round each of them and pulled them to me. They were both about the same height so it was easy to kiss them one at a time on the lips.

"What I do to one of you, I will also do to the other either at the same time or just after and what one of you does to me the other will also do in turn, ok my lovers." I said to them

"Yes we understand." They replied together.

I moved to Fanny and undid her blouse all the way down and pulled it out of her skirt and off of her shoulders. I found that she was wearing a black corset with platform cups that showed off the tops of her tits but supported them, only just covering her nipples; I planted a kiss on the top of both her breasts. I left Fanny and moved to Sara doing the same; she also had a corset on just like her sister. I moved back to Fanny but before I could do anything Sara said.

"oye, you did not kiss my tits, you said what you do to one you will do to the other," Well chastised, I moved back and kissed the top of her tits as well. Moving back to Fanny I undid her skirt and lowered it to the floor where she stepped out of it. She was wearing sheer black seamed stockings. Even if she is a virgin she somehow knows what to wear to turn a man on.

"Very nice." I said taking in the view; she was also wearing thin Black knickers over the suspenders attached to the corset. Turning to Sara I said

"Let's see if you are dressed the same," Yes she was, I now had two teenage virgins in their underwear and I did not want to strip them totally naked, just their knickers to come off, the corset and stockings can stay it will make them more sexy when I fuck them.

"Right it is your turn now to do some work, you can both work together to take my clothes off." They both moved one on either side of me and put my arms around them while they worked together removing my shirt, when it was off they started to kiss my chest and pecks. Fanny looked at Sara and nodded.

They both dropped to their knees and one at a time removed my slippers. The only thing I now had on was my slacks. Fanny opened the waistband as Sara slid the zip down. Either they had done this before or had rehearsed it well. Together they lowered my slacks, when my cock came into view they both gasped. They probably never saw a cock let a long one as big as mine. It might have been flaccid but it was about six inches long.

"Can we touch it?" asked Fanny.

"Of course you can, that's what you are here for, but be warned it will get bigger when you do."

"Bigger," said Sara in surprise, as she took my cock in her hand.

"It's all warm, try it Fanny," They were both now holding my cock in turn, not rubbing it but it was starting to harden and lengthen.

"You can kiss it and take it into your mouth if you like, use it like a lollipop." I told them. Slowly Fanny kissed the tip and then licked it, passing it to Sara to do the same.

"Let's get on the bed, it will be more comfortable and be easier for you." I said moving to the bed and lying down in the middle. Fanny and Sara followed me, one on each side with their bums towards my head, which was just right as I could feel their tits and get to their pussies in that position. They started where they left off; I was quite willing to let them take their time to get used to my cock. As they got more adventurous in their administration of my cock, I started to play with their tits, pulling them off of the platform bra and pulling on their nipples. I was longing to get my mouth round the nipples but that could wait a bit. Together I moved a hand each to their knickers, the heat was amazing and they were both soaking wet.

I pulled their knickers down their hips and as they raised their legs and took them off of their bodies; both of their pussies were open to my hands now. They were both taking my hard cock into their mouths and sucking on it with no instruction from me, not all the way but I could not expect them to do that the first time they tried.

"Now I want Fanny to come over me so I can suck your pussy while you suck my cock and Sara can lick my balls, this is called a 69 as you can see why," I asked.

Fanny moved over and brought her pussy to my mouth while she went back to sucking my rapidly hardening cock. I licked my way up her pussy to her cunt, the taste was amazing, honey with a hint of spice and very wet. I wrapped my arm round her waist to stop her moving and tongue fucked her cunt, I then rubbed my middle finger up and down her pussy to get it wet, this made her squirm and start to make noises in her throat, I then put my finger into her cunt and fucked her with it.

I was also checking to see if she was a virgin, she was and a tight one as well, I latched my mouth onto her clit and sucked hard at the same time as I put three fingers into her cunt.

"ahh fuck, fuck," Fanny cried as she came for the first time.

"Change over time," I said and Fanny rolled off of me to have her place taken by Sara. I did the same to Sara finding out that she also was a virgin and probably even tighter. This time when Sara came she let out a scream that must have awoken the whole hotel.

"Right it is time you got fucked for the first time," I told them," Fanny come here and lay down by me, Sara you can sit there and play with your pussy and watch me fuck your sister." Fanny lay down in my arms and I started by kissing her on the lips moving slowly down to her tits making sure that I sucked and bit her nipples.

I moved down her body and to her left leg. I worked my way down to her toes, which I sucked then over to her right leg doing the same on my way back up to her pussy. When I reached it this time I licked it from top to bottom tongue fucking her cunt,

"Sara, come and suck my cock and get it hard and wet ready for Fanny's cunt." This she did with gusto as I sucked on Fanny's clit and finger fucked her with three fingers opening her cunt up a bit and getting it used to a large object in there. Fanny was thrashing about and whimpering that it was great.

I stopped Sara from sucking me and moved in between Fanny's legs. I asked Sara to come and hold Fanny's legs open, and then I placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt and gently pushed my way in about an inch. I pulled out and pushed in again. I did this for a few minutes making Fanny's cunt wetter. I pushed it in a bit further each time until I came up to an obstruction, her maidenhead.

"This will hurt you but it will not last very long and then it will be alright," I told Fanny. I pulled out and went back as far as I could go a few times, then I leant forward and kissed her on the mouth at the same time I took both of her nipples in my fingers and as I kissed her hard I squeezed and pulled her nipples I rammed my cock in her cunt as hard as I could breaking through her Hyman. Fanny screamed into my mouth.

"Fuck me, Fuck me daddy," as she had a massive orgasm her cunt was moving on my cock and Sara had let her legs go so Fanny gripped me round the waist with them and pulled her cunt up to get me further in as she had a second massive orgasm. This brought me over the top and I spurted what felt like gallons of cum into her cunt. As she relaxed and let go of me I moved away from Fanny, Sara moved down and took my cock into her mouth and sucked all my cum and Fanny's juices off of my cock then she moved to her sister and cleaned up what was dripping out of her cunt.

"What happened?" said Fanny

"You just had your first fuck and had two massive orgasm's, how do you feel?" I informed her.

"A bit sore but happy it did not hurt a lot, when Millie my friend got fucked for the first time she said it hurt like hell, she bled all over the place and she never came, she was really disappointed," Fanny said.

"That's what happens when you have it for the first time with someone who is not experienced," I said pulling Sara to me.

I treated Sara exactly the same as I did Fanny, this time when I broke her Hymen, she came for the first time and she again let out a massive scream. I also filled her cunt up with my second load of cum.

"I hope your screaming when you came has not woken the rest of the staff up?" I asked Fanny.

"It's right Ian there is only us in the hotel, the others live in the village" said Fanny, which was a relief as I had visions of James and Clive coming in with big knives to find out what was happening to the sisters. After kissing them both on their lips, tits, pussy and toes and they kissed or rather sucked my cock we fell asleep one in each of my arms.

***

Part 5 Start with a special breakfast

When I awoke the next morning I was alone in bed. I could remember what took place during the night, but this time there was evidence, as the sheet was stained and wet with semen and specks of virginal blood. I got dressed and went down to have some breakfast to be met by Sara at the dining room door, coming up close to me she said in my ear.

"Morning lover, that was fantastic last night, we are both still a bit sore but very happy. Thank you for giving us such a good first fucking with your lovely cock. Lets hope one of us is pregnant. Would you like a special breakfast from Fanny and I?"

"That's all right I enjoyed taking you both. Your cunts were nice and tight. What do you recommend for breakfast Sara?"

"As we have told all the staff to take the day off it will be just us for breakfast. Eggs and Bacon are the order of the day."

"That sounds nice, lead me to it." Sara took my hand and led me into a small room, which was in darkness.

"We are here Fanny." called Sara into the darkness. Just then the light came on to reveal Fanny laying on her back on a table, stark naked except for black stockings and suspender belt. Her bum was right on the edge of the table and she was pulling her legs back with her hands.

"Your eggs are ready, sur." said Fanny as Sara pulled a chair out and indicated for me to sit down.

"Do you like sauce on your eggs," asked Sara

"Yes please, brown," I replied.

So Sara got a bottle of the prime minister's favourite sauce and squirted it all over Fannies pussy, which I noticed had been fully shaved since last night not that she had a lot of hair there anyway.

"Tuck in, sur." I was told so I leant forward and licked the sauce off of Fanny's pussy making sure that I did not leave anything in her cunt by using my tongue, giving Fanny an orgasm.

"Now it is time for your bacon," said Sara" change places with Fanny please."

With that Fanny got off the table and I replaced her, and she then removed my trousers. Sara came into the room, also now naked, she got on the table with me and got into a 69 position and started to suck on my cock as she ground her cunt into my face. This is nice bacon I thought as I got stuck into her cunt as she went to work on my cock. After about 20 minutes I felt that she was going to come and as she did so I filled her mouth up with a load of cum. Sara jumped off the table and went up to Fanny who was watching us and kissed her sharing my cum with her sister.

"Wasn't that the best breakfast you have had sur?" said Sara, smiling.

"Yes I never had bacon and eggs like that before, I enjoyed it, it was very tasty. Hotels should offer it a bit more often," I told them.

"Thank you, we enjoyed making it for you Ian," replied Fanny.

"Will you be eating with us tonight sur, it is roast veal?" said Sara.

"I don't know, I will let you know, thank you girls." I replaced my trousers and left the hotel for the beach to sunbathe and swim and maybe meet up with Ruth.

On arriving at the beach I noticed it was deserted so I took up my usual place by the rocks and lay down on my towel. As the tide was fully out I decided not to go for a swim at the time but to sunbathe. I had taken my radio with me and turned to classical radio and started to relax as I listened to the music. After about two hours I heard my name being called from a distance. I sat up and saw Ruth waving at me from the car park. I packed up my towel and bits and made my way towards her.

"Not coming on the beach today?" I asked Ruth.

"No I am wanting do something exciting today, I was hoping that you would join me"

"What do you want to do?"

"I want you to come with me back to my house for a start," Ruth said smiling at me.

"Ok, lead on." I said in anticipation of what she had in store for me.

Ruth took me by the hand and led me across the car park towards the little yellow cottage, which she had said was where she lived. She pushed the door open and led me inside. The curtains were shut to keep it cool and it made the lighting subdued but I could still see that the room was pleasantly furnished and decorated. Ruth put her arms round my neck and kissed me hard on the lips, just like we did the day before, but this time she did not run away. She moved her lips around and forced her tongue in between my teeth to enable her to play with my tongue.

"Are you enjoying your stay at the Mill, Ian and have you met their famous ghost Rose yet?"

"Well I had a strange experience on the first night, if that was the ghost then I have. How do you know about their ghost's," I asked her.

"I used to work there when I left school for a while and heard all about them,"

"What did you do there?

"I was a chambermaid making the beds, but as the place was running down due to the owners not having any money I had to leave,"

"Were the sisters there then?"

"Yes they had just come before I left so I know them very well, have they been looking after you ok?"

"They can't seem to do enough for me, I don't suppose they get many guests up there,"

"That is why I sent you there to help them out a bit," Ruth still had her arms around my neck while she was saying all this. She now led me to a corner of the room where there was a big settee.

"Sit down Ian, I will get you a drink, whiskey?"

"That would be nice," I replied. I thought a whiskey would calm me down a bit.

"Here you are Ian," said Ruth as she handed me a large tumbler of whiskey." Get that down you it will do you good, it is a rare Cornish whiskey."

"I did not know they made whiskey in Cornwall. "I remarked.

"It is a big, well kept secret, only a few of us know about it."

"It is very good, up with the best of Irish and scotch," I commented as I took a large swig.

"Good I am glad you like it, that one is 25 years old." Ruth came and sat by my side with her drink and put it on a side table, she took my glass and also put it with her glass. She put her arm around my neck and purred into my ear.

"Now what shall we do? Ian, I know," Ruth then pulled back and stood up and very slowly undid the buttons on her blouse pulling it off her shoulders. She was not wearing a bra and her tits stood up firm and hard with no sign of sagging, the nipples stood out about an inch and were very erect. She then without stopping, rubbed her hands over her tits stroking them and squeezing her nipples in between two of her fingers. Keeping her eyes looking straight at me she slid her hand down to the zip on the side of her skirt. She undid the button then slid the zip down and then slid the skirt down. She turned her back towards me as she slid it all the way down and off. She was wearing Black stockings and suspender belt and no knickers. Her ass was firm and round. She looked at me over her shoulder, smiled and beckoned to me, then walked out of the room saying nothing.

I thought 'shit' another one wanting it. I jumped up and followed her up the stairs to her bedroom. Again the curtains were closed but I could see everything in there. The only furniture there was a massive bed taking up most of the room.

"Get over here and let me strip you." said Ruth as she started to remove my clothes. Within seconds I was naked and Ruth was running her hands over my body, when she made it down to my cock which was hard as a rock and sticking out at right angles, which it has not done on its own for ages, she ran her hands up and down my cock very gently. She then said very quietly.

"Fuck that is so big and hard,"

Without saying anything else she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and started to suck gently on the head. She then started to lick from my balls to the tip, getting it all wet.

I thought to myself, she must have done this before, she can't be a virgin. Soon she was taking my whole length into her mouth and licking my balls when she did it. It was heaven as she sucked all the way to the top then went straight back down and sucked again. I was doing my utmost not to think about coming, I was thinking about anything except what was taking place in my nether regions.