A Strange Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told my eldest daughters the news that they had a new sister and that Sara and Fanny also had given birth the same day and this time Rose commented that it was strange, had I been playing away as well. To which I told her that she might find out one day.

The rebuilt Mill was reopened in a blaze of glory and has gone from strength to strength. With more guests each week than it had for years. All four of us run the Mill now with a full staff doing the hard work we just supervise and pay the bills. It has paid back what I spent on all the work as well; it just leaves the four of us with the three girls to laze around on the beach and fuck ourselves silly when we want. All of my 'wives' have been fitted with the coil to stop any unwanted pregnancies. When we are ready for more they will all have them removed the same day and they will all get fucked the same time as well and we will have to see if they all fall at the same time.

Well you can see my reading friend that I have had some journey through the last few years. I am now fifty with three young beautiful sexy wives and three beautiful children. I have been divorced and down as low as one can get and have been brought back by the love of a good sexy woman. I think my life has now been fulfilled, but there is just one postscript Rosy the ghost did not leave and she still visits single men staying with us and some time when I stop in the staff flat she has been known to visit me and she gets a good fucking as well when she does.

Fin