A Strange Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth suddenly stopped sucking me and I thought she was going to run as she did yesterday, But no she moved over to the bed and laid in the centre holding her arms up to me and her legs wide open showing me her perfectly shaved pussy, said in a very sex voice.

"I want you to come here now and make love to me." I moved onto the bed and ran my hands over her body very gently from her lips down to her breasts and gently squeezed them, bent over and gently bit her nipples.

"That's nice, I like that," she purred.

I continued running my hand down her body, just tickling the skin until I came to her shaven pussy and as I tickled the surface she opened her legs but I did not follow down any further but carried on down her right leg. As I moved down I picked up her leg and I moved my body down the bed and took her, red painted, toes into my mouth and sucked on each of them in turn.

Ruth was moaning and starting to squirm. I kissed down the inside of her leg very gently until I reached her pussy; I just gave it a small peck and then up her left leg to her toes. I spent some time sucking this foot. My cock was still hard and sticking up. I worked my way down her left leg to her pussy and kissed it again, but this time I licked it up and down from the clit to her opening.

"Yes that is nice...more please.... suck it hard," she cried as I sucked her clit and moved down and I made my tongue into a hard tube and pushed it into her cunt and tongue fucked her. The juices were flowing out of her cunt and down onto the bed and she was squirming so much I was having a job to hold her down.

"Do you want me to fuck you now," I asked.

"Yes, yes please fuck my cunt make me cum Ian, I want you to make me cum. Fuck me hard."

God this woman is dying for it I thought so I better give it to her. I moved between her legs and she opened them up and put them around my back, locking them.

"Wait until I get in." I said getting her to release me so I could get my cock into her cunt. I put the head up against her cunt and gently pushed until the head entered. She then locked her legs round my back so I could not move out. I lifted her ass up off the bed with my hands and pushed a bit further into a wet and tight opening. I was doing ok until I thought I came up to an obstruction. 'Shit' I thought she was a virgin.

"You are very tight, are you a virgin?" I asked

"Yes and no, I broke my maidenhead with a vibrator a long time ago, you are my first man though, just fuck me and cum in me."

Well that's a turn up for the books, 3 virgins all wanting me to cum in them. I started to move a bit to stretch her open a bit. I did the same as I did to Sara and Fanny. I kept pushing in and out just stretching her cunt each time. I bent down and placed my hands on her tits and then kissed her hard on the lips and put my tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue. I then grabbed both of her tits and nipped the nipples in my fingers so that it hurt her, to take her mind off of what was happening below. I then pulled my cock out to the edge of her pussy and then pushed it right in and carried on fucking her hard using the whole length of my cock. Ruth was whimpering and crying at the same time.

"Yes that is it...yes yes keep fucking me I am nearly there, I am cumming" Ruth was thrashing about and bouncing up and down, the only reason my cock did not come out was that Ruth had locked her legs round my body and I was under no impression that she would not let me come out until she had got what she wanted. Her cunt was now spewing out fluid, which was making it better for me the more lubrication, the better.

"I am going to come...make me come please...aaarrrhhhhh." Ruth cried as she had her first orgasm on a cock. This pushed me over the top and I came filling her cunt up. Which as this was the fifth time in 2 days that I had come I was surprised at the amount that squirted out.

"Shit shit again again," Ruth cried as she came for the second time. I dropped down on to her tits and started to kiss her hard on the mouth and she kissed me back verdantly.

I rolled off of Ruth and held her in my arms stroking her back and tits, and kissing her gently and nibbling her lips.

"That was fantastic, I did not expect getting fucked for the first time could be as great as that, all my friends told me that it was very painful and that they got nothing out of it. Except for a bit of pain when you entered me there was nothing, but then I came three times the last was when you came in me with such force. Ian I think I love you, you were so gentle when you found out it was my first time. By nipping my nipples you took my mind off of any pain from my cunt. Thank you my sweet lover," Ruth said.

"Thank you Ruth for saying that. I think you have a fantastic body and for you to give me your virginity with out saying was very brave of you as I could have been rough but that is not what I am like, I believe that the woman should get as much out of a fucking as the man, that's why I took my time working you up until you could not stand it any more. You are a perfect woman, but tell me two things why did you run off yesterday after kissing me like you did and put me out of my misery, how old are you?"

"I ran off yesterday because I was not sure that I wanted to go through with it, I fancied you from the first day I saw you, that is why I kissed you on the lips. From the moment I kissed you I knew it was you I wanted. As to my age I am twenty one next week and getting fucked by you is the greatest birthday present I can ever have," Ruth admitted.

"You are younger than my two daughters, they are twenty four and twenty two so it feels to me as if I have been cradle snatching."

"Why? I wanted you to be my first, how old are you anyway if you are too old I might have to call you daddy."

"I am twenty one going on forty five but at this point of time I feel about eighteen."

"Forty five is not old, and you are fit and can fuck for a long time, what happened with your wife."

"She decided one day while I was away from home to run off with a twenty year old body builder to maybe get a better sex life," I explained to Ruth.

"Will she?"

"You tell me, I doubt it, these young body builders don't like expanding energy fucking as it weakens their muscles,"

"I know something about you, that you don't know that I know. You fucked Sara and Fanny last night and they gave you a special breakfast this morning and I'm not a bit jealous."

"How the fuck do you know that," I asked her.

"Well you see, the reason I sent you to the Mill is that Fanny and Sara are my cousins and we tell each other everything, they rang me this morning and told me what had happened.

And I am not jealous that they fucked you first, I saw you first and I told them that I fancied you and I was sending you to them as you needed a hotel and of course they need the money. I wanted to bring you back here and fuck you when I saw you on the beach the first day."

"Why didn't you do it then, why wait until I had fucked your cousins first. What would have happened if they had reported to you that I was not able to take them both."

"Nothing, I still wanted you to take my virginity."

"What do we do now, my love?"

"First we get up and get dressed and go and get something to eat at the pub as it is nearly 7pm."

"I told Sara I would be back for dinner tonight"

"Don't worry I told them you would not be back tonight. They will bring your bags to me tomorrow, as you are not stopping there any more. You will be staying here with me. That is unless you don't want to?"

"You have to be joking, leave you, I don't think so."

"Good, let's go and eat."

Two Hours later when we came out of the pub after having a good meal and a bottle of wine, we walked with our arms round each other's waist along the beach in the fading light. Well I thought it seems my tour of Cornwall looks to be over but I do not mind. I must tell my girls about Ruth and I don't know how they will take it possible having a step mother who is younger than themselves.

"I better phone my girls and tell them about us."

"That's ok I think they will be ok about it."

I got my phone and called Rose.

"Hello Rose it is dad"

"Hi dad, how is your holiday going? Are you having any fun."

"Depends what you mean fun."

"You know, have you got, as you say, your leg over yet."

"I don't know but if you mean fucking a ghost with the same name as you, yes I have"

"Dad, are you taking the Mick out of me?"

"No Rose I had a ghost fuck me, she does it to all the single men in the hotel."

"You will have to tell me more later, but how are you?"

"I am absolutely fine, I am laying on a bed with a fantastic girl who just had me take her virginity today, so I am not going any further round Cornwall. In fact she wants me to stay here with her. Oh by the way I also have fucked her two virgin cousins and they are all younger than you and Jodie. Ruth, the one I am with is twenty one and her cousins are eighteen and nineteen," I told Rose.

"Well done dad, you need someone young to keep you going, I will tell Jodie and she will say the same, enjoy yourselves just bring her to see us as soon as you can. Love you dad."

"Thank you darling, I will do that. See you soon, love you."

"There you are, you are ok. Both you and your ex-wife now have a young body to play with," said Ruth" but I think you have the better end of the deal."

"Yes I know I have."

"Tell me all about yourself and your life?" Ruth asked.

"How long have you got?" I asked Ruth

"All our life"

"Ok let's start at the beginning. I married my wife just over 25 years ago." I started. After an hour of telling Ruth about my life with her laying in my arms both of us naked on her bed our mind started to wander away from what I was telling Ruth to the idea of sex and sleep.

***

Part 6 the last bit.

The following day we stayed in bed all morning telling each other about our lives. We got dressed and had breakfast or brunch about midday. I had found that Ruth was an only child and both her parents had been killed when she was young and had been brought up by her aunt and uncle, Sara and Fanny's parents. When the hotel business crashed due to the uncle's bad financial bets Ruth had brought her cottage with some of the money that her parents had left in trust for her and she tried to help her cousins whenever she could by sending customers to them.

Around Two there was a knock on the door and when Ruth opened it Sara and Fanny stood there with my cases, they both embraced Ruth then they came over to me and jumped into my arms and they both gave me a big sexy kiss full on my lips.

"Oy you two he's mine," said Ruth," but, I might let you share him some time." Well that sounds nice I thought we would have to see what happens. Just then my phone rang, it was Jodie wishing me all the luck I needed but to be careful with my money. That's nice of her but I am always careful in what I put my money into.

"Ian we are glad that you have got together with Ruth and we wish you both the best, but we had an agreement," said Fanny.

"That's ok with me, I have told Ian he can fuck you both any time you want that is needed. All our children can be brought up together," replied Ruth," how do you want to split up his time 1 day a week for both of you and the rest for me."

I thought this might sound good but I am not a commodity to be traded.

"No," I said" I will say when I fuck Sara and Fanny, if we are going to be together Ruth we will stay true to each other but I will say when it is needed to fuck Sara and Fanny."

"Ok, you're the boss." replied Ruth smiling. With that she stood up and took her clothes off, when she was naked she turned to her cousins and said.

"What are you waiting for?" They both stood and undone the clip at their throat and their dresses dropped down. I now had three naked young girls in front of me. What the hell I thought so I stood and stripped off my clothes.

I walked over to the girls and took Ruth's hand and kissed the palm and placed it on my cock, I held out my hand for Sara's hand, I again kissed the palm and placed it on my balls. Next was the beautiful Fanny. I called her over and put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips.

I said to her'' guess what you are to do,'' She smiled at me and dropped to her knees and without using her hands took my cock into her mouth and started to suck it.

I now had Ruth wanking me, Sara playing with my balls and Fanny sucking my cock, all without them saying a word. When they had done enough to get my cock hard, I moved them away and took them to the settee and sat them down at the front edge next to each other and crossed their legs over each other so that their pussy's were on show.

I knelt down in front of Sara who was on the end and started to eat her pussy at the same time I put my hands up and played with her tits. Sara had put one hand over and was playing with Ruth's pussy and her other one was on my head. I looked up and saw that Ruth had placed her hand on her tit and Fanny's pussy as well. And Fanny has helped Sara with Ruth's pussy as well as playing with her own tits. I sucked Sara out until she screamed in an orgasm. I moved strait on to Ruth making sure I gave my lover a good tongue fucking until she also had a big orgasm.

Just Fanny to go now and I started to suck her pussy, when I started to tongue fuck her pussy and she was screaming that she wanted to be fucked. Ruth said, "Ian, give her what she wants, fuck her silly, but don't come in her that is for our mouths." cried Ruth.

I got up and pushed my hard cock into Fanny's cunt, she was still so tight and within a few strokes I was very near to cumming. I was holding back as Fanny gave a scream and had her wanted release in a great orgasm. I immediately pulled out and wanked my cock in front of Ruth coming all over her face and mouth. Sara and Fanny both helped me milk my cock and then they cleaned me up by sucking my cock and then all three helped to lick the mess off of Ruth's face and chest, swallowing it all.

***

I had spent the next few weeks with Ruth making love to her whenever we could. A couple of times Sara or Fanny got fucked as well, just to keep my seed in them, as they still wanted to be pregnant. We decided that as my holiday was coming to a close we would shut up the little yellow cottage until later in the year and go back to my home in the city, so I could work to earn some money. It had been a big surprise to my friends that I had gone away single and returned with a 21 year old girlfriend. I wonder what they would think if they found out about Sara and Fanny.

I had arranged that Jodie, Rose and their families would visit us for a BBQ and to meet Ruth. The girls and the husbands turned up and they got along like a house on fire with Ruth. Their husbands said that I was the luckiest guy on earth to find such a sexy young woman as Ruth, (I did not tell them about Sara and Fanny that was our secret).

The day after the BBQ at breakfast I received another contract for more software and a check for £200,000 for the last job before my holiday, that made the start of the day great.

I told Ruth to get dressed up, as we would go out for lunch to celebrate when Ruth's Phone rang, I could not hear what she was saying but I did catch the word congratulations. When she came back down stairs she had a smile that seemed to go from ear to ear, she was very pleased about something. She came up to me and gave me a big kiss.

"Sit down my darling, I have to tell you something." She took my hands in hers and looked me straight in the eyes.

"No wait," she said as she jumped up and got me a drink of whisky.

"You might need this," she warned me.

"I have been keeping something from you for a week now as I was waiting for a phone call."

"You are going to be a daddy again, again,again." I took a gulp of the whiskey then she carried on.

"You did it good my sexy lover, all three of us are pregnant, all eight weeks gone." That was a shock; I thought one of them was maybe two but not all three. I looked at Ruth, my young lover, soon to be my wife in shock.

"That means you all properly fell the nights you all lost your virginity."

"Let's go and have lunch to celebrate and talk about what we are going to do," she said.

During lunch we talked about what had happened and we decided that as both Sara and Fanny were pregnant they could not run what passed as a hotel in their condition. So even if they agreed not to come to me for any help with a baby, as they were both in the same condition as Ruth, we would sell my house and move down to Cornwall. It would not be of any bother to my job as I worked mostly from home, which could be anywhere, and we would also get married.

I told my girls what was going to happen, but not that I was the father of the other children just Ruth's. We arranged the wedding for a month later and all our friends were invited including Sara and Fanny.

Rose and Jodie took to the sisters like they took to Ruth as soon as they knew they were cousins. The wedding went off without a hitch and nobody found out our little secret. The house was sold and all my furniture was put into storage until I managed to get a new house in Cornwall. Ruth and I moved back into her yellow cottage by the beach in the interim.

What were we to do about Sara and Fanny and the hotel I thought?

"Ruth, I have some spare cash. I will tell you what I will do for the girls. I will look into redeveloping the Mill and bringing it back into the state that it was in your grandfather's time and then we can try to run it and make it one of the best in the area"

"You would do that for us Ian," Ruth cried.

"Ruth, you know I would do anything for you, I will get onto it in the morning, now go and tell the girls, then come here as I want to eat your pussy,"

Ruth came back in record time to me naked and got into the 69 position and I started to suck her pussy while she sucked my cock, just like Sue and I used to do when she was carrying Rose and Jodie, while I rubbed her growing bump.

The next day I found a solicitor and an architect and engaged them to work on the plans for the redevelopment of the Mill. I then went out there and spoke to Sara and Fanny to explain what would be happening and that the Mill would have to close while the work was taking place and that their staff would have to retire as they are all really too old to do the job any more especially if we got bigger with more guests. They agreed and would tell them themselves. With that Fanny took my hand and led me to my old room, they both took off their clothes and showing me their bumps fanny said, "You can't really fuck us, suck us both to a orgasm please Ian."

"You can be fucked for a few more months yet before it will be dangerous, but I will suck you both if that's what you want but you will have to suck me as well one at a time."

I grabbed hold of Fanny's hand and moved her to the bed where a few months ago I had taken their virginities and laid her on her side and then I got alongside her and pulled her shaven pussy to my mouth and she started suck me. After ten minuets of this she screamed that she was cumming, so at the same time I filled her mouth up with cum. As soon as she got off the bed Sara who got the same treatment until she had a screaming orgasm replaced her.

"Thank you Daddy, same time next week," said Fanny.

"Yes please," cried Sara.

A few weeks later Sara and Fanny moved into a cottage I rented in the village and the builders moved into the Mill for 5 months of work to restore the building and the grounds back to what they were 30 years ago. I kept a close eye on the work and the cost to make sure it was on time and on budget. About 2 weeks before the work was due to be completed Ruth, Sara and Fanny all went into the hospital at Newquay to have their babies and would you believe they all were girls and were all born within three hours of each other.