A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 06

Story Info
Earth-Space Command, Not again Commander, Meeting of minds.
5.3k words
4.43
3.3k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

Scott's contacts Ia'lena

Ia'lena then appeared; it just about scared him out of his boots. She added, "I could smell you but saw nothing; how do you do that?"

Scott laughed, "Sit down, let me explain."

But before he could talk, she answered, "They want to use us girls to capture all of you, and another thing where did that shiny thing take Leilani."

Scott replied, "I will answer you, but before I do, are you sure we are alone?"

Yes, "I believe so," she responded.

She went on, "At the meeting, everyone was fascinated listening to all the information about the strange noises in the sky, and whatever that thing was, that took the leader of Malena's people away."

The Commander replied, "I am from way up north as far as you can go; we have a secret hideout where we are coming up with different ways to adapt.' 'However, the radiation was causing us problems, so we came out looking for help." He knew he was stretching things a bit, but at least it was a start and something he thought she could handle for now.

Ia'lena could sense he was holding some things back, but since they hunt males, they probably would react as he was saying.

Scott continued, "We can fly like birds and build things from the rocks in the ground to help us fix things and serve our needs."

Ia'lena listened closely, then said, "But how can this be?"

The Commander went on, "I want to show you more than tell you about it." Scott took Ia'lena's hand softly then walked towards the garden's exit.

Science room on the planet

Lisa was in a holding room and had gone to sleep for a few hours; after all the scans, tests, and blood draws. She was finally left alone. All the other scientists and officials were in some big meeting.

She got up to stretch her arms and legs, walked up to the door, pushed on it, then turned the handle; it turned, not locked? "Hmm," she thought; she turned it more; it opened. Walking out, it was eerily quiet, then seeing a large glass window leading to a beautiful garden strolled towards it. Around a curved grass-looking wall to a door, it unlocked too; opening it, she dashed out, running as fast as she could.

Off in the distance saw the Commander at the garden's edge. She ran towards him, keeping a low silhouette as she moved along.

Commander Scott saw something from his right side from his periphery and turned his head, seeing Lisa. He stopped.

She ran up, grabbed him, saying, "You are a sight for sore eyes."

He said, "Yes, I know what you mean."

The last time it was she who rescued, him.

Suddenly, Aa'luna and 25 females were in front of them in the distance. Scott turned around, and 15 people were coming from the meeting building.

It was a trap!

He said, "let us run to the flyer; it is not far away and has stealth shield invisibility."

Kycatrina, the bio-scientist, and ten women on Zimba's were riding from the distance; they had ropes swinging around their heads.

Aa'luna ran up, "Got yea!"

The Commander stopped running; I will face these people and tell the whole truth, plus this might get Ia'lena out of trouble. May even give her some credibility for his capture.

Ia'lena looked at him, "I hope you have a backup plan or two."

He replied, "Of course, I do."

Lisa said, "Yeah, I hope you have a backup plan, Commander; I want to get back to the ship."

"Lisa, they used you to find me, knowing if you escaped, it would lead to the males you congregate with.' 'Do not worry, it will only be a few days," encouraged the Commander.

He did not say he had left instructions for the Mission Bot to stay in stealth, hide for 24 hours. If it did not hear from him, use the flyers' sensors and find him. He would then take command; they would then stun anyone near their location, rescue Lisa then return to the lander.

If Lisa or I cannot be located, head back to the landing ship, fly back to the mother ship in orbit and wait for further instructions from Mike, who would now be in command, his Plan B.

Kycatrina and Aa'luna came up to him, saying, "You are hard to catch, big dark man."

The Commander said, "Please let me explain." Kycatrina puffed in his face a light fragrance of her pheromones, making him very weak-kneed and cooperative. Aa'luna gave him a second powerful one that almost made him fall, then said, "To other women gathered, grab him."

They took Lisa back to her holding room.

Then a woman came up fast, put her hand down the Commander's pants, and pulled out his dark cock. The two pheromones puffed at him made it grow to 11 inches of dark meat; it was sticking straight up.

Ia'lena wanted to say something or stop them, but she trusted Scott knew what he was doing.

"Now, girls, that is enough of that; we need to question him," Spoke Kycatrina.

They all answered, "Awe, just look at that big black meat sticking out looking so beautiful."

One blurted out, "Oh, would I want to get that inside of me?"

Another one in the crowd pulled her panties down, sassed, saying, "Just let me sit on it for just a minute."

Then another one watching said, "Look, it's leaking outbreeding cream!" this almost started a riot; they had to whisk him off real fast to a holding room at the conference building.

They told Ia'lena she could go home, she sadly walked off towards the cobblestone road.

The Mission Bot, in stealth, monitored the situation then slowly lifted off to a heavily wooded area to wait unseen for the allotted 24 hours.

They took Commander Scott to a secure holding room, Kycatrina and Aa'luna began taking off his clothes.

Aa'luna, the security officer, grabbed his dick, held it in her right hand, placing it tight to her belly under her organic blouse. She took the other hand, holding both of his balls, and then kissed him in his mouth.

Kycatrina took his clothes and things and placed them in a bag for examination. She turned around and saw what the security officer was doing.

"Stop!"

"Now you know if we told the others not to, we cannot.' 'Put it down.' Help me dress him in this jumpsuit."

She replied, "Have you ever had 11 inches of dark cock inside you?" While holding onto it tight.

"No." Kycatrina said, "And neither are you, now stop talking about it, please, let it go."

They dressed him in a brown organic jumpsuit, then made him lay down to ward off the pheromones; they gave him so much it would take a few hours.

After two hours, he had recovered and was lying there thinking, I sure hope this works, but at least I think I got Ia'lena out of trouble.

Back on earth space command

The ship scheduled for the rescue mission was the Quilotoa. The Commander, who was all set to retire, got a call about the loss of communications with the Enigma.

Since this was a rescue mission, its crew complement is tripled along with supplies. Her family Robot called her saying she had a message. Rolling over from the bed, she said, "Go ahead," to her voice-operated communications device.

Mission commander from Alabaster Blue responded, wake up, Sarah, we have a problem; get your crew together and meet me at the plaza ASAP.

"Okay." She spoke.

Sarah got up, took a shower, dressed up in her Captain's uniform, took a transport to the launching plaza at Alabaster Blue. Her ship, the Quilotoa, was ready with a crew of 7 males and seven females, including herself.

She went to the plaza's commanding officer for a briefing of the mission; she walked up reporting she was here to see Admiral George; his secretary replied, "he is waiting for you; go right on in."

The Admiral stood up and said, "It is good to see you, Sarah.' 'Have you heard about the radiation coming from nebula IyG-54?"

"Yes." She replied.

"As you know, we sent out the Enigma with Commander Scott.' 'Well, it is, of course, the first time the earth has received any signals from space.' 'We got daily reports from their crew two weeks into the mission, some radiation circling the nebula but in an ever-widening circuit," said the Admiral.

"As you know, it takes a week to send or receive messages, and the longer, the farther away you get.' 'So, as usual, we leave these decisions up to the Captain in charge of the missions."

"The last report we got was he was going through the radiation, thinking their shields would hold.' 'It is the last thing we heard in over a few months."

"Now, Sarah, all I want you to do is get to this radiation, do some sensor readings, get a sample if you can, but do not go through it.' 'Earth Command will be analyzing it to find a safe way through, if possible.' 'As soon as the research is complete and we find a way through the radiation, I will send a second ship with research upgrades, and you will be their backup." Admiral George finished.

Replying, Sarah said, "Why us as the backup, after all the work we are going to be putting into it?"

The Admiral said, "First, they will have the latest technology developed to get through the radiation, that perhaps you will not have on-board.' 'Second, aren't you scheduled to retire soon, Sarah? I didn't want to put you in for too much longer; it might be dangerous."

She replied, "Do not worry about me; you know Commander Scott and I were good friends; I need to know what is going on."

"I know he is one of the best commanders we have, just making sure," he related.

The spaceship Quilotoa will vortex-jumped to Neptune, then the typical day layover before preparing the light engines check-down before the flight.

Sarah asked her friend for years, Lieutenant Xavier Washington, from Indianapolis as her second in command. Everybody boarded the ship and took off, traveling at space-light speed x 3 due to being near the IYG-54 nebula in three weeks.

The Tealeaf Tree

Ia'lena took the transport going home, then remembered she had told Ge'oda and her baby birds to meet her there. She walked up the cobblestone road and went to the tea leaf tree outside her bedroom window.

Sitting on one of the wooden benches, the flock of Ge'oda's birds came flying up to her. She held out her hands, and they all flew and landed.

She telepathically could communicate with them, even on a rudimentary level.

Holding out both hands, six baby birds flew up then landed, three in the left and three in the right. She had to be still to offer them a stable platform. One by one, she named them with Mother Ge'oda watching; the first one had the most fantastic eyes, so she called it Sight-seer, the second had giant feet she named him Standing-Strong. These two flew off, flapping their wings around and around the tea leaf tree.

Ia'lena smiled and laughed.

The next four jumped around, flapping their wings; the next one she noticed had the most prominent wings she named Graceful wings, the fourth she called Steady-Between, they flew off, leaving the last two as Mother Ge'oda looked on. These last two, she looked at them real hard, saying, "Number five, you are nothing big, nothing small, nothing wide, you're the simplest one, I name you Wonderful, the best bird of all." The last one was easy; it had the most oversized beak; she named it Hunter.

She said, "Okay, we have Hunter, Wonderful, Steady-Between, and Graceful wings.' 'We have Standing-Strong, and Sight-seer is that six Ge'oda?" She flapped her wings and took off flying around the tea leaf tree.

Ge'oda chirped at her baby birds, and they flew off towards the pond.

Ia'lena turned around; suddenly, there was Ge'oda in front of her, chirping up a storm.

Ia'lena said yes, "I am going to have a baby too." The bird chirped as if saying there is more than one, perhaps 3? Ia'lena whispered, "I do not think so; we humanoids could only have two at the most." but the bird was insisting there were three.

Her thoughts were puzzled as she was pondering what the bird had chirped.

"Thank you, Ge'oda, then waving," as the bird flew away towards the pond. However, she kept what Ge'oda was trying to tell her in her heart.

Back on the ship

Mellissa said, "There you are, you little rascal," seeing where Leilani was hiding.

Leilani looked around, realizing they shut all the Bots down, becoming very fearful and not understanding what was happening. She wanted to escape this place, tiptoeing down the engineering corridor, slowly turning the corner, then seeing a window where she could at least look out, hurried towards it.

Suddenly Mellissa appeared and stunned her; she softly fell to the floor.

The Command Bot took her to the medical bay.

Mellissa then instructed it to keep her sedated, this time only ordering for any changes to come from her. She was also in contact with the mission Bot on the planet's surface; the evidence was coming in that the Commander was detained again with Lisa placed in a secured location. It was okay for the time being but did have contingency plans if necessary.

In the meantime, she set up another blood transfusion for navigator Mike, having an example (Steve) she knew would be successful.

Mike was in recovery now.

Steve was sedated for a total of 24 hours because Leilani exhausted him. She drained him and his energy after he had just recovered from his transfusion.

Then Mellissa drained the female's sperm-sac, placing in her log it belonged to Steve; Leilani should not have forced it out of him. She put it in cold storage until she could have him decide what to do with it. Mellissa wanted no more problems with this planet's females, so she instructed the Command Bot to travel to the surface and drop Leilani off in a wooded area near Malena valley; it returned without a problem or detected.

She retired to her room to rest; she knew both men would be out for a long time. As she laid there thinking about when the whole crew would be together, finally.

Smiling, she fell asleep.

The planet's containment room

Quzerline province was the talk of the entire planet now. Members from all three continents were coming in to see the strange new males who lived past mating sessions, but before they all arrived, Kycatrina and Aa'luna wanted to be the first to hear his side of the story. They took Commander Scott the next day to an interrogation area for questioning.

He sat at an area behind a podium without restraints, but 12 guards surrounded him with very potent pheromones staff rods, eager to get a puff at him if he tried to escape. They also brought Lisa out sitting in a chair in front of him, with her hands restrained because the female's pheromones nor telepathy had any effect on her.

He whispered to her, "That Steve's transfusion was successful, he was okay and doing well." She was thrilled. "He told her not to tell him he died, that information was to be closed and put in a top-secret file."

She said, "She understood," but was still giddy about him being alive now.

She asked, "What about Mike?" The Commander replied, "he would be recovering by the time we got back."

Lisa said, "Wow."

She went on, saying, "I thought this planet was a lot of trouble at the start, but to get both our crew friends, our guys back, you know?' 'It was worth it."

Scott replied, "It is because they were in cold storage, so their cells didn't degrade.' 'If we had buried them in escape pods, as usual, let us just say things would be a lot different.' 'Mellissa is probably going to get the Nobel prize for medicine if we ever make it back."

Just then, Aa'luna used her mallet, hitting her wooden podium-stand she stood before, for everyone to come to attention, the guards escorted the Commander before the podium.

Kycatrina asked him, "Where do you come from?"

He replied, "North of the planet near the poll."

She asked, "Why did you come so far south."

He said, "We heard a music sound swirling around us; we came out to investigate it."

She asked, "Where is Leilani, and what was that thing that took her away?"

But before he could answer, there was a commotion coming from the back of the building. A woman came running in with a message from Malena valley. Leilani was back home, and she was okay. She is in a sleep so deep we cannot wake her, and from an examination, she is pregnant but her sperm sac is empty; how is that possible?

There were whispers and lots of talking.

Some were saying, "Leilani was a great male hunter; she probably forced several males to mate with her before they sent the shiny things to stop her."

There were more talking with whispers.

Kycatrina told the audience, "Not to speculate until they had a chance to communicate with Leilani." She recited the report, replying, "It's a good thing your people let her go; it seems like what you are telling us is some of the truth.' 'Take them back to the holds while we wait for the other leaders to arrive from the planet."

Scott said to Lisa, "I am glad that is over,' 'I guess Mellissa let the woman go."

Just then, the guards took them both away for the night.

Back on the Ship In Orbit

Mike Anderson is a white American male from Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States. Six foot two inches tall. He is the youngest member of the crew, being 29 years old. Mike Is the navigator of The Space-Ship Enigma. He has a master's degree in Aeronautics and can fly anything made, has a secondary degree in engineering. He married his high school sweetheart and has a girl and a boy. All three graduated from MIT, although not in the same year. They are good friends with Commander Scott and Engineer Steve.

The next day Mellissa went to the medical bay to check up on navigator Mike. Entering, she saw him sitting up on the bed talking to the Medical Bot in charge of his care. "Hello Mike, how are you feeling?"

"I feel okay, just a little worn out. The Bot told me, Steve and I were in comas after the radiation hit the ship."

"Yes, it took us some time to devise a way to get rid of the radiation and repair any damage, but we accomplished it," said Mellissa.

Mellissa went on, saying, "There is a recording in the briefing command room; we need to get you caught up on what has been happening."

"Yes, sir," he replied.

She walked out of the room with tears in her eyes.

Steve was back in engineering, looking over the light engines and overall ship systems and viewing the Robot probes' telemetry sent to both the moon's surfaces. He got a message that Mike was up and in the command briefing room. He hurried up to see him swiftly moving down the hallway.

He entered the briefing room, "Mike, hey man, how are you?"

Mike turned around, saying, "Steve is this real?' Two moons are surrounding this planet. One of them acts like our moon. The women? that life exists on this planet, inside a nebula?

"Yeah, man, it's crazy, isn't it?"

"Steve, one of them took you, man," Mike had a shocked look on his face.

Steve responded, "Well, it was my fault I made the M-Bot unhook, waking her up.' 'I just wanted to talk with her after seeing just how beautiful she was; that was a mistake.' 'How can beauty be so wrong.' 'are you done with the briefing?"

Mike relayed, "No, I'm about halfway through."

"I will need your help building a Solar Vortex on the earth like moon.' 'I am working on a theory that if we vortex jump through the radiation, the mag-shielding will hold long enough to get us through." With confidence, stated Steve.

"Okay," Mike replied, "but let me finish this briefing first, orders from Mellissa."

Mellissa took over controls from audio navigation back on the bridge and decided to move the ship closer to the planet's southern pole. The sensors could not go over this part of Zigrida, which was procedural, but no one had the time with all the crew shortages.

One Probe-Bot did make a pass over the north polar area and did see an exceedingly small continent there, but only with a few trees and sparsely vegetated areas.

She used the maneuvering thrusters shifting the orbit to make a circular pattern towards the southern pole. When the ship got there, she sent a Probe-Bot to investigate.

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12