All Comments on 'A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 06'

by yourcard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too difficult to read

Your sentences are mixed with narrative and what appears to be dialog without quotes. I stopped reading half a page in.

Peanut717Peanut717over 3 years ago
To Anonymous

Your status as anonymous give's you little credibility as a critic to a story, who are you to give advice to these stories on Literotica. I see the thought police move into good stories to discredit them all the time. I am sure this person is not trying to win a Pulitzer prize writing erotic stories. Say who you are give him a chance to respond to you or leave the stories alone.

Status as Anonymous says to me you are a coward.

I found this story interesting and would love to see how it ends. Personally, I hope they all make it back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Peanut717

Yeah, like hiding behind a pen name is any less cowardly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcard@yourcard
Lovemaking should be an art, not slaps and disrespect. I don't appreciate watching current Sci-fi adventures. In Hollywood, death and destruction are all you see, and humans are out to crush, kill and destroy. Can someone explain why the lighting has changed in movies to some ...