All Comments on 'A Strange Thing Happened on the Way'

by TheBrokenManUnderRepair

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gatormangatormanover 1 year ago

I love the promise of this story. Really enjoy slow burns too, so this works for me. Would love to see more.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 1 year ago
I like

I Like the way it's going carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great premise and the chapter is well written. I look forward to seeing what you can do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't really do anything for me, but is pretty well written. I'm not going to leave a rating as it's hard to leave an appropriate rating for a story you're neutral to, but encourage you to write what you want to write. Ratings and comments are a good gauge of whether or not you should post them here but, unless you're just using this site as an advertising/beta reader platform before selling an edited version, you need to write what moves you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good start, certainly would like to see more of the psychological and emotional challenges ahead for her. of course sexual identity, sexuality are going to be issues. so will getting her period and possible pregnancy/ all the emotions are taught to bottle up and ignore she will have to deal with.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Thanks, BrokenMan! Enjoyable read. For my part I hope you continue.

Dino3434Dino3434over 1 year ago

Absolutely continue. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The premise is fascinating so yes, please do continue with Keiko's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It needs to be much longer.

texlootexloo2 months ago

I would like to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous