All Comments on 'A Stranger Gave Me a Hand'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking skank. If there was any justice in the world, this guy would call up the husband and tell him the truth about his gutter slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short but VERY hot! It made me wish for more.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

If it was a dare, how was she going to prove it happened. No pictures, no selfies.

NightthawkNightthawkalmost 2 years ago

Woah! This actually happened to me! I was at a bridal boutique with my wife to pick out a 'mother of the groom' outfit. The only other customer in the small shop asked my wife for permission to use me to get 'a man's opinion' while she tried on sets of bridal lingerie. It never got to the level you wrote about, but it was still hot to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story keep them coming!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Need more. Much more. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG I love it! Creative and hot!

CthuluLivesCthuluLivesalmost 2 years ago

I love you just letting go and doing what you were told, you must have cum so hard..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your dare stories! James S.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 2 years ago

Wow!! Loved the danger aspect, makes it even more exciting!!

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

Looooooooooved it!! Too bad your husband cannot keep your track, he would have a helluva time with you.

Thanks you so much for the tale. I would have loved to stroke the guy, he sure would have gushed like a geyser, hahahahaha!

DchargerDcharger10 months ago

Very entertaining story. Have to look more fore the dares. I find playing Truth or Dare w/ ppl is a great way to get to know someone new. It can be naughty or just nice. I'll do it w/ female friends over the phone while at work and all. To keep it simple, I say 1 to 2 word answers. If more clarification is needed, you'll have to wait and ask another question.

I dare Officelady1 to message me to play the game some time.

biazmbiazm9 months ago

I really love the dare theme! So much fun you can have isn't there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and the dare made it even better!! When we do a dare there has to be a picture or video taken while the dare is happening for verification.

joe

loverofone@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions