A Stranger in the Hotel

Story Info
Going on a naughty date, set up by my bestie.
2.4k words
4.61
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in a hotel room. With my best friend, I agreed that she would arrange a date for me. She chooses someone she trusts to come into my hotel room who will have sex with me. But the date has a little naughty twist: I'll be blindfolded. I won't see him. He won't talk to me. He will have his way with me and then leave. I am sitting on the hotel room bed, wearing lingerie, red fabric with black lace on it. I get already wet just by knowing that he will be here soon. A last glance at the clock - this is the agreed time. I put on my blindfold.

I get nervous and excited about the anticipation. For a while, it is completely silent. I can only hear my heart beating. Then I hear the door clicking. Footsteps on the carpet, coming closer. I can't avoid smiling. Shy as I am I say "Hi", but there is no answer. Instead, I can hear how he undresses his jacket. My pussy is so wet already. In my impatience, my hand wanders from my thighs between my legs. Slowly, I start to circle around my clit with my index finger. I sense how he sits down on the mattress. I expect that he is going to touch me every second. But he does not. It seems that he is just observing me circling my finger around my clit. I can't avoid giggling as I recognize how he is playing with me even without touching me.

"You like that?" I ask with a slight tremor of anticipation in my voice. No answer. I continue circling and I cannot stop smiling. After some time that feels like an eternity, I want to ask if he doesn't want to touch me, but as soon as my mouth tries to start talking, I feel how he puts a finger on it. About a second later I feel his other hand on mine, guiding my finger around my pussy. I can feel his soft, but strong hands. He guides my finger around my pussy lips, again and again. I can't avoid to let out a slight moan. At some point, he takes over, by circling his fingers around the lips, then also switching to ups and downs. He gently touches the clit and then goes back down. I start to breathe heavier with a tremor of excitement. He elegantly uses my pussy juice to make the lips even wetter. It feels so soft and so good at the same time.

My hand tries to find his body, and as I find it I feel his chest and slowly run my fingers down into his crotch. I can already feel the bulge that tries to get out of his pants. The fabric of his pants feels very soft, a bit like silk. As I touch his bulge through the fabric, I can feel how he increases the intensity of his hands on my pussy. His bulge feels so hard, so willing, so hot! After a while, I try to find the buttons of his pants, but he stops me and gently pushes my hands back.

Then his hands also get off my pussy and I hear how his belt is opened.

I hear the sound of pants, sliding along legs. Then, he steps out of them. I can hear how he opens the buttons of his shirt, one after another, then also pulls it off. I am full of rushing adrenaline, not knowing what is happening next.

I can hear him breathing. I feel the mattress moving. He seems to come into the bed. Again, for seconds lasting an eternity, I don't hear anything. Second after second. Merely my breathing. Then, suddenly I feel one hand gently grabbing my left leg, and one hand grabbing my right. I can hear him coming closer to me. My adrenaline rushes, and my heart beats so fast. I feel something that slightly touches my pussy and then starts to circle around the lips. My body twitches with every touch. He teases me, touches me, then circles, and goes back, which drives me crazy. I breathe loudly. I can't wait to feel his cock inside me. Again, he touches my lips with his tip, he slides inside for maybe a millimeter, but then pulls back to drive my desire to an insane level.

He does this repeatedly until he finally grabs my legs firmly and then slowly slides his cock in inch by inch. I can feel how wet his cock already is from all the teasing and he slides in effortlessly deeper and deeper. I can't avoid to let out a moan. "Oh yes, finally" I whisper. Then he slowly starts sliding in and out while at the same time holding my legs tight, a bit in the air, spreading them so he can enter effortlessly. It doesn't take long until his grip gets firmer and he goes from just sliding inside me, to FUCKING me. My pussy feels so good, with my eyes blindfolded it feels like my other senses are extra sharp and my pussy just aggregates all of these impressions and turns them into horniness and pleasure. Now, he really thrusts into me and fucks me so good. The sound of his dick pounding into me mixes with my moans and his breathing. I feel that my climax is coming closer at a rapid speed. The harder he fucks me, the closer I get.

My breathing becomes louder, my moaning rampant. At some point, when I feel it coming even closer, he places my left leg down on his shoulder and then suddenly I feel two fingers rubbing my clit while he fucks me. I gasp and let out another big moan. He fucks me even more intense and massages my clit at the same time. Now I definitely pass the point of no return and my body rears up, while I'm heavy breathing and wailing. He does not stop, just continues with what he's doing, and fuck - it works so well. I feel like my pussy will explode in any second. He doesn't stop fucking me until I can't hold it anymore.

I let out a scream, which he stops by shutting my mouth with his hand. I feel a shockwave of pleasure running through my body, which is directly followed by the next. I can't feel my face, my entire body just shakes and twists. He still fucks me for a short while, then lets off me. My body is still shaking and I'm breathing heavily. When my body gradually recovers and I begin to think clearly again I can feel his strong hands on my body drawing a line from my legs to my thighs. He almost touches my pussy, making my body twitch, then slides away. He does it over and over again. He plays with my body like I am his plaything.

Before I can say or do anything, he grabs my hips and lifts me up.

I get on my knees and as soon as I realize what's happening, I feel how he grabs my hands and crosses them behind my back. Then I hear it. *click* An unmistakable sound. When I recognize what happened, it's already done. My hands are handcuffed behind my back. My adrenaline is immediately back again, pouring through my veins. I get a wet kiss on my forehead. Was that a beard I felt? His hand firmly touches my face, and his finger runs over my cheek. I can't avoid it, but my face forms a smile.

He lets go of me and now I'm kneeling on the bed. Some seconds of silence. I only hear myself breathing and feel my heart beating. Suddenly I feel something touching my lips, and I already know exactly what it is. I open my mouth and without hesitation, cover the tip of his dick with my lips. My tongue slides along his dick and inch by inch his dick enters my mouth. I start sucking on his dick, first gently by dancing around his tip with my tongue, then harder, by covering his dick with my lips and making him nice and wet. I can feel how he gently pushes my head against him, only slightly, to give me guidance. His dick feels so hard inside my mouth and I can feel how it twitches when he touches the back of my mouth with his tip. I'm sucking his dick for a while making him soaking wet.

Eventually, he slides off my lips, and grabs my shoulders with his hands, spinning me around. Then he bends me over emphatically slowly, as he'd like to watch the view he got with every inch more down. At a certain point, he grabs my handcuffs to make sure I don't fall on the bedsheets. My upper body hangs in the air held by him on my handcuffs. *smack* Suddenly I feel his other hand spanking my left butt cheek. "Oh my god..." I gasp and whimper. For some seconds nothing happens, but I still feel his handprint on my ass cheek. "Do it again", I whisper. And without hesitation, I hear another smack and feel his hand smacking the other cheek. Again, silence. Then another slap. "God yes", I moan. Then I can feel how he lifts up my upper body, by pulling the handcuffs. I breathe loudly. My heart beats fast. He touches my butt cheek, I expect another slap and I twitch, but he just gently caresses it.

He is playing with me. This makes me smile. I feel his dick on my labia again, he teases them but doesn't slide in. I love it, but at the same time, it drives me completely crazy. I want to feel him inside me again. He pulls my body closer to him, puts his arm around my upper body, and then, slides inside me. I need to release another moan. Now he fucks me with a wild pace while holding my body with his arm. I'm completely captured, and can't move as he fucks me from behind. And it feels SO GOOD. His dick thrusts deep inside my absolutely wet pussy and the smacking sounds mix with my moans and his breathing behind me. Out of nowhere, he suddenly lets go of me. I'm falling down on the bedsheets making my adrenaline rush insanely as I free-fall without knowing when I'll hit the mattress. But he doesn't give me any second to recover. As soon as I hit the sheets, he immediately pushes my back into the mattress and continues fucking me even harder than before. Muffled moans sound in the room, as I moan into a pillow. My pussy feels like it is exploding again soon. It gets mixed with the smacking sound of him slapping my ass. I feel how my pussy gets closer and closer to another orgasm which I could not avoid, even if I wanted.

I moan so loud, nearly scream, but the pillow damps everything of it. He presses me into the bedsheets, my hands cuffed, my eyes blindfolded, his dick fucking me rough and passionate - It gives me an incessant rush of pleasure. My moan tone gets higher, the longer he fucks me. It gets higher and higher. Now he also starts to moan. He knows what's about to happen. We both know. And there's nothing that could stop it from happening.

A deeper push into the mattress and I feel it will only require a few thrusts, then I'm going to lose my mind. He thrusts again. I feel how I get a little dizzy. He thrusts again. My legs shake like crazy. He thrusts again. My pussy feels so sensitive, even a little touch would bring it to the explosion. He thrusts again - And now I can't hold it anymore.

My scream into the pillow is almost completely inaudible, my pussy sends shockwave after shockwave through my body. I feel dizzy and disoriented, then I suddenly feel totally clear followed by vertiginous disorientation. Waves of pleasure cover my whole body which is shaking and covered in sweat. He still doesn't stop fucking me, which sends even more waves of pleasure through my body and he does. Not. Stop. I feel like there is no ending, wave after wave makes me wail, and lets my body shake. My muscles feel incredibly tense, then relief, followed by tension, and relief again. My body plays this game over and over again.

It takes a felt eternity for him to stop fucking me, slowing down the unremitting orgasm. I feel completely numb, my whole body tingles and I presumably couldn't even tell where left or right is. Before I'm totally recovered he gently pulls me up by grabbing the handcuffs and lets me knee on the bed. I struggle to get the balance, but he tenderly holds my shoulder as a support. I can hear faint noises in front of my head, but can't really resolve what it is. The second I realize what it is, I feel something hot and liquid dripping on my breast. Then on my face, my shoulder, my stomach. I am a little impressed by how much he can cum. Still, after seconds I can sense new drops on my skin until finally, it seems to be everything. For some seconds there is silence, only our heavy breathing filling the room.

I knee like this for a short while, then I hear the handcuffs opening. *click* A second later he gives me a little poke against my head and I fall backward onto the bed. I try to move but still feel my whole body tingle. I cannot suppress my smile. I hear some soft noises, sounds of fabric, a belt clicking. And after a short while the door clicks.

Pure silence. I can only hear my heart beating very fast. For a few minutes, I just lay there without moving. I try to stand up but notice that I still have a hard time keeping my balance. I lift the blindfold. The brightness is getting to me. My eyes gradually get used to the light. My eyes roam around the room. Everything looks as it was. No leftovers, no person, everything as I left it before I put on the blindfold. Slowly I get up, my legs still shaking a little, and I go to the bathroom. I turn on the light and look into the mirror. My face, my boobs, my body, everything is covered in drops of cum. I examine myself for a moment. And then I need to smile...