Watching My Neighbours

Story Info
Watching my neighbours Lee and Mira fuck on their balcony.
1.4k words
4.56
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Lee and Mira walk out onto their balcony across the courtyard. It was a moonless night, but the floodlight at the gate illuminated the scene just enough for me to see them as they settled into their now almost weekly ritual.

I noticed my new neighbours a few weeks ago when the power went out in our area. I was cooking dinner when darkness engulfed me, and had opened the curtains to let in as much moonlight as possible. I was absentmindedly staring at their balcony when they walked out onto it.

The taller woman, Lee, had a couple of inches on her companion. Her complexion was like raw caramel, and her dark hair was cropped close to her skull. She looked lithe, with a slim waist and narrow hips. Her breasts appeared quite small in her tight tank top, and her grey sweatpants hung low on her hips. Her companion, Mira, was shorter and slightly darker in complexion, like authentic forest honey. Her long braids were a mix of blonde and another darker colour, and the curly tips rested just on the crest of her ass. She wore a short, white button-up shirt that skimmed her curvy body and did little to hide her amazing ass when she bent over to pick something up from their balcony floor.

Mira held what looked like a cigarette up to her lips as Lee lit it for her. She took a few drags and deposited the ashes in the tray that she now held in her hand. As the aroma of weed drafted in from across the courtyard, I settled more comfortably into my position by the kitchen window. The first time I watched them, I realised only much later that they weren't smoking cigarettes. In the weeks that followed, they had come out onto their balcony many times, but the only definite precursor to one of their balcony adventures was a little weed to set the mood.

I watched them share the joint back and forth as Mira took her position on the cushy sofa at one end of the balcony. Her shirt, which barely covered her ass when she sat down, rode up even more. She didn't pull it down; instead, she parted her legs slightly and started running her hands gently, slowly, up and down her torso and thighs as if trying to keep herself warm. Lee stood slightly to the side, leaning on the balcony railing, giving me a direct view of what Mira was doing. This was a little different as she typically stood right in front of the sofa, facing Mira.

Lee finished up the joint, watching as Mira made herself comfortable on the sofa. She said something to Mira, making her giggle lightly as she started to unbutton her shirt. With every inch of skin she exposed, I felt myself growing wetter and wetter. I had seen Mira's body enough times to picture it in vivid detail when I touched myself in bed at night. However, every time I saw it from across the courtyard, it had the same effect on me. I moved my hands slowly to my pussy, finding myself, as I always was when I watched these two, very wet, my clit pulsing, begging to be touched. I delay my pleasure, knowing how much sweeter it will be eventually, and skim my fingers lightly over my clit, settling two fingers just at the entrance to my pussy.

Mira finished unbuttoning her shirt and pulled the sides open to give Lee (and me) an eyeful of her naked body underneath. Her breasts were large with proud nipples that now stood at attention under our gazes. While her stomach looked a little soft, it was far from flabby, and her waist was fairly trim. My gaze strayed lower, following her hand that moved lower on her body. She opened her legs wider, scooted her ass to the edge of the sofa and gave Lee a better view of her pussy. As she started to play with her pussy, my hand instinctively mimicked her hand movements as best as I could, imagining I was touching not myself but her. I pushed my fingers into my pussy, enjoying the feeling of my wet flesh, my tight walls. I extended my thumb upwards and pressed it lightly on my clit, causing a delicious shiver to course through my body.

Lee moved toward the sofa, and Mira followed her every movement, craning her neck upwards when she finally stood directly in front of her. She put her hand around Mira's neck, and I could tell she squeezed it when Mira parted her mouth slightly, fluttered her eyes shut and pushed her neck more into Lee's hand. I wish I could be the one to choke her and have her want me even more because of it. Lee kept her hand on Mira's neck as she lowered herself to her knees. She used her other hand to part Mira's legs even more as she prepared to eat her pussy. Just before she settled her head in between Mira's thighs, she turned back suddenly, and I could swear she looked right through my window sheers and straight at me. If I didn't know better, I would've ducked down, out of sight. Even though my kitchen window directly faced their balcony, I was confident they couldn't see me in the dark. As Lee turned back to Mira, she whispered something that made her smile and nod slightly, eyes still closed in pleasure.

Lee settled her head in between Mira's thighs and proceeded to eat her out. I could tell that she was finger fucking her - her hand moved back and forth with varying degrees of speed until she settled on a cadence that Mira appreciated, as evidenced by the slightly louder moans that carried over the courtyard. Lee used her other hand to explore the rest of Mira's body, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples, squeezing her waist and her arms, and pulling her hair. Lee was masterful, and Mira melted naturally and easily in her hands. From weeks of watching them fuck on their balcony, I could tell that Mira was about to orgasm. She lifted one leg and placed it over Lee's shoulder dragging the other woman deeper into her centre. She pushed her fingers into Lee's hair, holding her in place as Lee repeatedly licked and finger fucked her to pleasure.

I moved closer to the window and opened the sheer as much as I dared. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself; I wanted to see more. I wanted an unobstructed view of Mira cumming. I wanted to see exactly how her breathing shallowed and started to quicken, how her fingers moved almost painfully in Lee's short curls, how her toes curled into the soles of her feet. As her movements became more erratic, more desperate, and her moans louder, I pushed my fingers into my pussy, faster, harder, wanting to climax with her. I propped the sheer open with my knee and used my other hand to play with my nipples, squeezing until the pleasant pain forced tears into my eyes. I clamped my lips together to keep from crying out as I felt the first tingles of my orgasm. I stared at Mira's beautiful face wanting to read the exact moment she came, praying for it so I could find my own release. Her eyes suddenly flew open as she stared at me, and we locked eyes across the courtyard. Her eyes narrowed in knowledge I didn't comprehend as she moaned loudly and climaxed. Having her look at me, looking at her climaxing, sent me over the edge. My pussy became even wetter, and my walls squeezed all around my fingers as my orgasm coursed through me, more powerful than I had felt in a long time. I held Mira's gaze as I came, almost unable to withstand the sensations.

As soon as I started to gather myself, I broke the eye contact, quickly shut the sheer and leaned on the adjacent wall, trying to catch my breath and make sense of everything that had just happened. Surely she had seen me watching them. I wondered what would happen. Would she tell Lee? Would she report me to the building manager? I took several minutes to catch my breath. From the relative silence outside, I figured Lee and Mira were finished with this week's session as well. I chanced another look outside my window and saw that I was right. They were now both sitting on the sofa, Lee, a second joint in hand, cuddling Mira affectionately as Mira texted on her phone. I thought that was a little odd until I heard my phone ping, and a message from an unknown number popped up on my screen, "Hey neighbour, wanna join us next week?"