A Stranger in the Parking Lot

Story Info
A young man’s curiosity becomes real with an older man.
5.7k words
4.55
16.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was in my 1st year college, I can still remember one summer, when I had my penis touched and sucked by another man for the very first time. I was a very shy guy and had no girlfriend at the time. I often envisioned in my mind what a girl's pussy would and feel like, its smell and taste, and the sensation of thrusting my hard cock in and out that tight, little pink hole. To play out my fantasy, I would have to find or get to know a girl first, but I had difficulty in doing so.

The only best thing for me to do when I felt horny at the time was to go to a shopping mall to browse through some of the "dirty" magazines, and I was excited to see the pictures of cock-sucking, spread pink pussies, and especially thick white cum spurted on cunts and faces. I would ride my bike home and masturbate with images still in my mind and ejaculate either in the sink or into the toilet.

One Sunday afternoon, as I was browsing through a magazine at the rack, a man older than me came and stood next to me and he was flipping through the magazine with pictures of naked men. I sensed he kept glancing at what I was viewing, and I began to feel uncomfortable as he might think I was such a horny lad. So I left the magazine rack. As I was walking out the mall to unlock my bike to go home, I heard a deep voice behind me saying, "Excuse me, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I turned around saw that same man who was standing next to me earlier, and I asked, "Did I do something wrong? What do you want to talk about?"

He gave a friendly smile and said, "I've noticed you a few times coming to the mall just to look at the sex magazines, and I'm sure you must be really enjoying them. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? I have dirtier and better magazines in my truck than the mall has, and for sure you will not regret! If you want, just come with me to my truck and we can look at the mags together under the tree shade."

Being curious and not wanting to miss the opportunity of free mags to look at, I smiled back and said, "Sounds like a good idea. Sure, why not?"

He opened his trunk and showed me a box full of different magazines with close-up images, and I just couldn't wait to view them. When he parked his SUV under the shade, he randomly took out a magazine, handed to me, and told me just take my time to enjoy. He was also flipping through the images of two men and a woman. He was right, his mags were far better than what I had seen and instantly my cock started to twitch and grow very stiff and pulsating. It felt so wonderful that if I were at home, I'd just pull my cock out and jack off.

He introduced me his name as Tom. He looked distinguished with some gray hair on his sides and told me he just turned 60 and that his wife left him a couple of years ago for a younger guy. I complimented him that he still looked great and he felt appreciative.

After about thirty minutes of talking and looking at the porn mags, he looked at me then down at my crotch and said to me. "I couldn't help but notice the bulge in your pants...looks like something is growing big and hard! I can help take care of that for you if you'd like. Also, I want to let you know that I've noticed you a few times at the mall magazine rack and often wondered what you'd look like under your pants, as in my mind, I pictured a delicious young cock that is often hard and ready to shoot anytime. I wanted to get to know you earlier but was hesitant."

I felt uncomfortable hearing such observation or comments from another man, so I responded, "Well, I think I'm ok, but thanks for the offer."

He then asked if I had a girlfriend, and I told him I had not had one because I was a shy person, fearing rejection. He giggled and said, "So, you're telling me you never eat or fuck a pussy before? And what about having your cock touched or sucked by another guy or vice versa?"

Embarrassedly, I replied, "I wish I can see, smell, taste, and fuck a real pussy but haven't had the chance. Also, I've never thought of having my dick touched or sucked by another guy, and I don't intend to try."

Without hesitation, he started to lightly outline my pulsating bulge tenting my jeans with his finger and occasionally press on my spongy glans making my cock twitching in anticipation and then asked, "But are you ever at least curious about what another guy's cock and balls feel like, and the smell and taste of his semen? I have to admit that I have one time with a man my age and am now willing to try out with a younger man such as you. What do you think?"

I was feeling a little uneasy being touched by a male stranger. His touching somehow felt so good making me squirm and my cock throb that I wanted to tell him to stop and at the same to continue. I told him that at times I did get curious but it would be embarrassed if any of my friends find out that a man touched my cock instead of a girl touching it.

He directed me to look at his crotch and I noticed a tenting in his dress pants. Trying to reassure me, he said, "See, I also have a hard-on. Nothing to be embarrassed about...I mean we're both guys. It's just between us and no one has to know. I'm sure we both would want to feel good. I see that your cock gets so rock-hard right now that it needs more room to grow and be let out from your tight jeans. C'mon, let me see your cock, and I'll show you mine. It's a fair share, don't you think?"

Feeling horny and not wanting to miss the opportunity, I softly said, "Well, I guess. But I'm not ready to suck another guy's penis."

He replied, "Well, that's fine. Since it's your first time, I'm not expecting you to suck my dick if you're still shy or uncomfortable or not ready. I would understand. All I want is to hopefully get to at least play with your dick and make you feel so good that you will not regret."

Without hesitation, he started to unbuckle my belt, unzipped and pulled down my jeans to my ankles, and my stiff cock just rigidly popped out pointing straight up. Excitedly, he commented, "Wow! That's a beautiful, smooth, big uncut cock I've ever seen in real life! I see you're not wearing any underwear, and that's better because it makes your erection more pronounced. I just love it! You must be horny all the time, I can tell."

He asked me to take off my T-shirt so he could take a look at my chest. I told him that people might see us, and he assured me not to worry as his SUV was tinted and that we were parked under the tree shade. As soon as I took off my shirt, he started to caress my chest, tummy, and pubic area, then pinched and squeezed my erected nipples saying, "You're completely smooth all over with your reddened puffy mushroom head and your perky pink nipples...and those smooth balls...oh you look delicious! You really turn me on, and I just can't wait to eat you!"

Unexpectedly, he alternately flickered and licked each of my nipples with his tongue then sucked it hard as if yearning for milk. It was too late for me to tell him to stop as I was feeling kind of weird having a guy suck my nipples, but the wet, warm tongue and mouth felt so wonderful that I didn't want him to stop.

He moved his hand down to lightly brush my erection up and down the shaft making my cock jerking and pleading to be stroked or sucked. He grabbed my testicles and gently fondled them and then carefully examined my genital in excitement as he glided my foreskin up and down the shaft, pulled it up and stretched it over my reddened, swollen, spongy glans, and then retracted the foreskin all the way down to the base of the shaft to fully expose my throbbing, puffy mushroom head.

He lowered his head to get a closer and better look at my penis and testicles, sniffed them a few times, twirled and flickered up and down my pee hole with the tip of his tongue, holding ontog my dick and balls and said, "Your penis feels hard as steel and it looks and smells delicious, and I'm so looking forward to watch, smell, and taste your young sperm shooting out from that slit! Oh, your balls feel heavy and full, and I bet there is a huge load of cum filling those balls of yours awaiting to squirt!"

It felt very nice having my cock and balls touched by someone else's hands other than my own, while I was flipping through the porno magazine. At that moment, I didn't care if they were a guy's or a girl's hands. Suddenly, I felt something wet and warm engulfing my glans then slowly moving up and down my stiff rod. I set the magazine aside to watch him hungrily licking and sucking my cock and balls, sending shiver from my head down to my toes, and the feeling was fantastic. I had never realized how great it felt to have your cock sucked and feel the warm, slimy orifice moving up and down the shaft! He varied his sucking pace -- slow, fast, soft, hard, shallow, deep. Occasionally, he sucked it deep as he glided his mouth all the way down to the base of my shaft with his lips touching my pubic area, as if trying to swallow my whole meaty cock!

It felt so wonderful that I occasionally pushed the back of his head hard against my pubis for deeper penetration and would hold his head still while I raised my buttocks in attempting to shove my cock hard and deep down his throat. After a few thrusting and deepthroating, my cock felt very slippery from his slimy saliva, dripping from his mouth. The feeling was absolutely sensational.

He paused his sucking then pulled, twisted, glided my foreskin up and down and said to me, "Since you have never fucked a girl before, this is pretty similar as if you're fucking her pussy -- wet, warm, and tight. But if you were to fuck in the butthole, whether a girl's or a guy's, I think it would feel better because it's tighter and would grip your cock even more...just my opinion."

I asked him if he'd ever fucked or being fucked in the asshole before, and he said he did only once fuck another man his age in the butthole before but never being fucked in his own hole and now often fantasized and hoped one day he would get to fuck and being fucked by a young guy. He added that for some reason, he'd prefer to suck a guy's cock more than a woman's cunt. He just enjoyed having a cock in his mouth as opposed to licking or sucking a vagina. I told him that for me as a starter, I was not sure which would be better or more preferred, as I hadn't tried both sexes.

Seeing my clear, glistened precum fluid started to ooze and pooled at my pee hole, he sipped it up then twirled his tongue around the slit with joy. After sucking each of my balls, he gripped my throbbing cock and slowly milked it from the base to extract more secretion and sucked hard on the hole as if sipping through a straw. Then he proceeded to suck my twitching cock slowly and passionately, enjoying the feeling of my foreskin, my swollen, spongy glans, and rock-hard shaft in his mouth.

He almost made my cock squirt when he fully retracted my foreskin and tightly held it at the shaft's base, licked all over my mushroom head as if ice cream, and then flickered his tongue on the underside of my sensitive glans and the frenulum, making my aching cock constantly jerk. He would pause and told me try not to ejaculate yet as he wanted to enjoy sucking and playing with my cock and balls for a longer time and for me to build up more cum juice in my balls to shoot a huge load. So whenever he sensed my impending ejaculation, he would pause for a few minutes to let it subside. He told me he liked the feeling of my cock twitching and leaking precum while inside his mouth and also enjoyed kissing and licking my smooth balls and pubic area.

Between pauses, he caressed my chest, tummy, and thighs, sucked and nibbled on my hardened nipples, and tongued my navel then back to playing with my foreskin with his fingers, teeth, and tongue and sucking my yearning cock. It felt awesome just sitting there naked and feeling someone's hands, tongue, and mouth touching, kissing, licking, sucking, examining, and exploring my body. I also wanted to enjoy this sensation for as long as possible.

The edging and the build-up tension was getting too much to bear, and I told him I might squirt anytime soon. He agreed and told me that he himself had been longing to drink and taste my fresh "sperm protein-milk."

Before proceeding with sucking, he said to me, "Let me know when you're ready to ejaculate, because I first want to watch your cock spurt then to eat your sperm. Since it's your first time having your cock touched or sucked by someone, I'm going to make you feel so good that you will thank me later."

He kept his sucking at a slow steady pace, and within a couple of minutes, I told him I was going to cum as my cock began to swell up bigger and harder than it was and my balls feel heavy and fuller, and he withdrew it from his mouth to watch my cock powerfully eject straight up a long thick rope of glistened milky, hot, creamy, pearly semen hitting the under roof of his truck and landed on my cock and balls. He then slightly bent my rigid cock toward my face to watch the second spurt erupt over my head, splattered on my face running down my nose, mouth, chin, and neck, and the third spurt hitting my chest dripping down and pooling at the navel. My body was already looking messy and nasty but it felt nice and nasty with the warm slimy fluid splattered.

After the third squirt, he quickly engulfed my erupting cock to feel the continuous spastic spurts while inside his mouth. Spurts after spurts until his mouth was filled with my semen and I could see some cum leaking from the corners of his mouth. When the ejaculation subsided, he took his mouth off my cock as he held my still-hard cock with his hand dripping with my juice and opened his mouth to show me my slimy creamy sperm load, gargled a few times until it became frothy before swallowing the load down. It took him a few gulps to swallow everything down.

Smacking his lips, he smilingly said to me, "Mmm...I love it! That young sperm protein of yours tastes very delicious...warm, juicy, salty-sweet, and the bleachy smell is just intoxicating! I enjoy the cum texture. You came so much that I thought you were pissing! I could feel your squirts hitting the back of my throat. Not over yet boy, you still have some nutritious cum on your body and your penis for me to clean up. Just relax, and I'll dry you up!"

He lowered his head down to lick and suck up the cum on my balls and shaft and continued sucking my semi-erected cock until it became flaccid and popped out from his warm mouth. Surprisingly, he started to lick and slurped up the semen on my forehead, nose, mouth and chin, then he scooped the cum on my chest and tummy and smeared it all over my body from neck down to the pubic area, glistening my body and giving off a strong, pungent sperm aroma inside his truck.

As he rubbed the semen around my nipples and inhaled deeply, he said, "Ah, I love your cum smell! And seeing your smooth, shiny body coated with sperm just really turns me on! By smearing your cum all over your body, it makes your cum smell last longer and gives a strong flavor. The reason I gargled your juicy cum before swallowing so I can savor your delicious tasting sperm. Definitely, I will not waste any of your cum!"

After sucking my nipples laced with sperm, he began to lick and slurp up all the cum from my neck down the base of my limp cock. Literally, he tongued my body dry. Lifting up my sticky balls, he licked and sucked each one dry. Next, he grabbed my soft cock and squeezed it from the bottom up to the pee hole to either extract more precum secretion or whatever sperm drop left so he could fulfill his tastebud and tummy, making sure of leaving no precious drops behind. He then lapped and sucked my sticky cock a few more times just to make sure it was nice and clean.

As he straightened up in his seat, he placed my hand on his throbbing bulge and smilingly said, "I know it's your first time and you might still be uncomfortable and hesitant, and I don't want to pressure you in doing anything. But I would be happy if you can just stroke my cock and make me cum. That's all I'm asking, and you don't have to suck me, and I would understand. You've got me so horny right now that I want you to help make me squirt."

As I told him it would be fair that I would just give him a handjob until he ejaculated, he quickly unbuckled his belt, unzipped and pulled down his dress pants to his ankles, and his stiff cock sprang straight up. His cock was very thick but shorter than mine. I thought to myself that if I were to suck that thick prick, I was not sure if I could put that meaty thing in my mouth without gagging. His spongy mushroom head was pink and there was a clear, shiny string of precum fluid leaking and dangling from his pee hole. I wrapped all my fingers around his fat cock and gave it a few squeezes and noticed it was not completely rock-hard like mine. Curiously, I sniffed his cock to see what it smelled like, and it smelled soapy, which was not so bad.

I started to glide his cock from the base to have his foreskin move up and down and over and under his swollen glans, but no skin moved past the corona. I then realized his cock was circumcised, and I thought it was interesting because it looked different than mine and that it felt great touching another man's penis for the first time. Unlike me, he had hair on his chest and some on his stomach, pubic hair, and hairy, dangling balls. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I felt his hairy body, fondled his testicles, and playfully squeezed his puffy, plump glans with glistened pee slit. He told me it felt wonderful and to take my time playing with his cock and balls however I wanted to ease my curiosity.

As his precum oozed at the tip of his cock, I rubbed it around the slit then all round his swollen glans into a nice gloss, making his cock twitching with engorgement. I then rubbed that slimy fluid on the underside of his glans and his frenulum, and he was jerking and moaning with pleasure and said, "Yes kid, that felt amazing! Try not to make me cum yet as I want to continue enjoy this feeling longer!"

Since his cock had no foreskin to easily glide up and down the whole shaft, it felt dry as I stroked his thick rod. I squeezed his glans to extract more precum secretion and smeared it onto his cock and used it as lubricant, and his cock was slippery and easily glided in my hand. It made me feel good stroking another man's cock and I was sure he felt better. Alternately, I picked his balls up, cupped them in my hand, and fondled them.

He unbuttoned his shirt and guided my hand to touch his hairy chest, feel and squeeze his perky nipples, and rub his tummy. He told me at his age, it would take him a long time to get a hard-on, and that was why once he got hard he would try to keep it hard longer before squirting so he could enjoy the sensation. He further stated that since he met me and now got to see my naked body and my smooth cock and balls, he had never felt so horny and so excited and was appreciative that he got to suck my cock and eat my delicious sperm.

He then said he couldn't take it anymore and asked me to continue stroking his cock and make him cum. I grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and stroked it varying the pace, and within a few minutes he warned me that he was coming. I felt his cock swelling up and getting stiffer and a thick rope of creamy white semen weakly ejected from his pee hole, followed by successive loads oozing out and dribbling down his cock, my fingers, and his balls, and pooling on his pubic hair. It looked slimy and messy, and I kept on stroking and milking his slippery cock until it was completely drained and until it got softened.

His cum was very warm, thick, sticky, slimy, and pasty. Out of curiosity, I brought my cum-coated hand to my nose and smelled it and to my mouth to lick and taste it. It has a very strong bleachy odor and tasted very salty. He then grabbed my cummy hand and began to lick and suck each of my fingers and slurp up his own semen dry. Next, he scooped up the cum puddled on his pubic hair and swallowed it eagerly. When done, he looked at me and thanked me for at least giving him a wonderful handjob, making him drain all of his juice from his balls and told me that he just loved eating cum and complimented that my cum tasted better than his.

12