A Stranger in the Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat and rested for a little bit with my eyes closed, while he buttoned his shirt and pulled up his pants. Suddenly, I felt his fingers wiggling my flaccid cock, and I opened my eyes to see what he was doing. He smiled and pleaded, "I can see that your cock is leaking some juice at the tip. Would you mind if I suck it and make it squirt again? I'm still thirsty for your protein milkshake. I can assure you that I can make your dick super hard again. Also, I've often wondered what it would feel like to have a soft dick lively growing in my mouth while I'm sucking it. I'm sure it would be wonderful to feel the cock swelling up and get hardened while inside the mouth. So please, just let me suck you again, and we can leave after?"

He made it hard for me to resist, and besides I obviously would want to cum again and to enjoy having my cock taken cared of while I just sat and relaxed. Since he offered a helping hand and mouth and wanted to be fed, I had nothing to lose. So I smilingly replied, "Well, since I'm here already, if you can make me ejaculate again, why not?"

He pulled and retracted my foreskin a few times before engulfing my whole limp cock with his warm mouth, and he began to suction my cock along with the foreskin over and under the glans. While my cock was still in his mouth, I felt his tongue twirling around my pee hole inside the foreskin and also around the glans. Within a few minutes, my cock twitched and began to grow longer, fatter, and harder, touching the roof of his mouth and back of his throat, and filling his mouth. He continued moving his head up and down my cock passionately and simultaneously pulled and fondled my testicles.

He paused and let know, "That was amazing...it's like your cock was being resuscitated and it became wakeful and alive! It felt great feeling the pulsation and engorgement inside the mouth! I'm looking forward for another big load of your hot, fresh, creamy sperm protein juice to quench my thirst!"

After giving a few squeezes on my puffy glans with his lips and sucking the pooled precum at the tip, he enveloped my cock with his hungry mouth and tried to deep throat as far as it could go down his throat a couple of times, then he proceeded to suck it at a steady pace. It was so enjoyable for me just to sit there feeling good and listening to the slurping, smacking, licking, sucking, and wet sounds working on my genital.

When he sensed my urge to ejaculate, he took his mouth off my engorged, throbbing cock and pointed it toward his face with open mouth to have me expel my semen on his face, as a couple of thick ropes spurted and splattered between his eyes trickling down his nose and cheeks, and on the third spurt he aimed it into his mouth for another double spurts and I could hear the squishing sound as it hit the back of his throat and roof of his mouth. He then quickly placed my spastic cock in his mouth and continuously sucked it, while it was still squirting, until my cock shrank, making my body spastic and my toes curled. As my cock popped out from his mouth with some semen dribbled at the corners, he lifted his face up and gargled, swished, and swallowed all the deposited semen in his mouth.

He scooped the slimy semen plastered on his nose and cheeks and smeared it all over his face from his forehead down to his chin. He rubbed it evenly that his whole face looked wet and shiny. I thought he was going to wipe up his face after that, but he still kept my sticky sperm emollient on his face. Noticing a small milky droplet slowly leaking from my pee hole, he reached for my limp cock and milked and squeezed it to extract more juice then lowered his head to sup it and went on to suck my sticky cock again. He didn't ask me if he could again suck my cock, and I didn't want to stop him.

Suddenly, he paused and said, "Oops, sorry I got carried away and was so horny that I forgot to ask you if you would okay for me to suck you again."

Looking at his glistened, sticky, taut face, I replied, "Well, as long as you can get me hard and make me cum again, I think it should be fine. I really don't mind. By the way, I see that your face is still coated with my cum."

As he was playing with my foreskin by pulling it up from the base of my shaft to over the glans to create a pouch where he put a finger inside and twirled his finger around, he jokingly said, "I'd like to keep your sperm on my face so I can smell it all the time and savor the aroma for longer, and besides, it might help with my wrinkles."

The pulling and retracting and the stretching and twisting of the foreskin felt so wonderful that within a few seconds, my cock began to twitch and come to life again. Quickly, he engulfed my pulsating cock and sucked it until it grew in length and circumference. This time, he just kept on sucking, starting off with slow steady pace and increasing the rhythm as my cock getting longer, thicker, and harder, until my cum load spewed inside his mouth and until my cock became soften. Apparently, the third ejaculation may not be as huge as the first two ejaculations, as I did not see any leaking semen from the corners of his mouth and that he was able to easily swallow everything, as he took my cock out.

Satisfyingly, he said, "Although this load of sperm was not much as before, it was still very tasty and delicious! I could spend all day eating and playing with your yummy cock, even if your balls are well drained!"

I had to go back home to do my homework, so I started to pull my jeans up and put my t-shirt back on. He also pulled up his pants and straightened out his shirt. While resting for a few minutes, we chatted as I was flipping through the porn magazines, while he lightly

caressed my flaccid cock through my jeans.

Looking at the magazine with me, he asked me if I enjoyed seeing those juicy cunts spreading, juicy cocks with puffy glans, and juicy milky sperm and if think they were so juicy and tasty I'd want to eat them, as he himself would love to feast on them anytime. I told him that as for me, not only the pussies, cocks, and semen look very nice, juicy, and tasty, but also the hardened nipples, the testicles, the buttholes, and simply the naked bodies alone. He added that whenever he felt horny while looking at those naked bodies, whether guys' or girls', he would love to and wished he could suck all their juices and shove his hard cock and fuck all their available orifices hard and deep until his cock spewed sperm. Acted innocently, I asked what he meant by orifices, and smilingly he said, "Well, for a guy, it would be his mouth and anus, and for a girl, her mouth, pussy, and butthole."

Leaning head on the headrest, he said, "Now you see that a soft cock cannot fuck the pussy or the butthole but it can easily be fucked in the mouth. I hope you enjoyed my blowjob and handjob, since it's your first time. Hopefully, it was worth it. My consultant job requires me to be out town or state very often, and that's why I stay mostly at the hotels. If the next time that I'm in town, I'll contact you to come over and I can really give you a very nice, completely nude massage. Maybe next time you'll be more at ease and comfortable and we can suck each other's cock, get into 69 position, eat each other's sperm, and fuck each other's butthole. Next time, I would love to lick, suck, and insert my fingers in your virgin anus. I bet you have a very tight butthole for my cock, but we can work on that next time. It would be a very good experience for you and you'd be glad you did! What do you say?"

I replied, "That sounds very tempting and exciting. Sure, I would love to try out anything at least once, and no one else has to know, right? Yes, it was a great relief and well worth it and my cock was well spent today!"

He let me pick two of his porno mags to keep, and I picked one with the guys and girls and the other with all guys. Getting more comfortable, I was beginning to get aroused to view both sexes, guys and girls alike, mostly enjoying seeing white creamy cum ejected and splattered. We exchanged our telephone numbers and we parted.

While riding my bike home, my cock began to twitch as I thought of what had just happened. As soon as I got home, I took off all my clothes, hopped on bed with my legs widely spread, and masturbated and simultaneously finger-fucked my butthole, thinking it was his hand and mouth stroking and sucking my throbbing cock and his fingers caressing and thrusting my anus, and within a few minutes, about eight short spurts of creamy milky semen erupted on my tummy and hand. This time around, the spurts were not as long, thick, white, and powerful, but the orgasmic feeling was still powerful and satisfying. I kept on stroking my cock non-stop until it got softened and the semen got churned into thick, slimy white froth.

Trying to imagine why he loved the smell and taste of semen so much, I brought my creamy cum-filled hand to my nose to smell it and to my mouth to slurp and taste it. I ended up licking my hand and fingers clean! Actually, it was not as bad as I thought. The cum smell and its taste is truly enticing. At that time, I also wondered if a girl's pussy's smell was enticing as a guy's semen.

Since that first cock-sucking by Tom, I haven't heard from him, and it's been a few years now. Maybe he lost my number or maybe he had not been assigned to work around my area anymore. I also tried to call him but was unsuccessful. I was looking forward to see him again for the suggested nude massage, playing and sucking each other's cock and butthole, finger and anal fucking, and eating each other's hot cum. Hope remains.

12