All Comments on 'A Stranger in the Parking Lot'

by CuntCockCum2Taste

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yowseryowser4 months ago

First times, early arousals, an experienced teacher - well told with lovely descriptions.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep4 months ago

My first time with a guy was when I was just a kid. From about 8 yrs old until I turned 13 I would stay at a friend house. He was around 16 and would fuck my ass every chance he got. I remembered how much it hurt at first but once I got used to it I could hardly wait for him to cum in my asshole. It felt so amazing. This went on for 5 yrs or so. I remember riding our bikes to the creek and he always had a blanket in a bag. We would strip and he would fuck me from early in the morning to late in the afternoon then fuck me at least 3 more times at night once we got back to his place. One night I woke up, I was sleeping on the couch and seen him go into his sisters bedroom and take her to his room. I snuck into his room and watched him fuck his sister. After he told her to go back to her room I popped out of the closet and asked if it was my turn. He fucked me twice that night. I never sucked his cock but he used my ass for his pleasure and for that I am forever thankful.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave4 months ago

F'ng hot!

I loved it!

johnpauljjohnpaulj4 months ago

Was an easy read. Almost like being there.

spurtman1spurtman14 months ago

Excellent story, well developed and written! A couple of the best descriptions of cum eruptions (3 times!) I've read here for some time . . . . with the attendant build up and excitement only a young guy like the protagonist could feel and describe. Looking forward to following the author and being stimulated by more stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would really like to find a young man eager to be serviced on a regular basis. When my wife is a work I would be more than happy to come satisfy his urge to release his cum to me. A+

wankerholic42wankerholic424 months ago

That was a very descriptive and horny telling of a young guy’s first time with another man. My peter meter went into overdrive! Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous