A Stranger's Time

Story Info
My husband lends me to a stranger for the night.
2.4k words
4.35
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this story evolved from a random dream I had where the Mr. lent me out to a stranger one night. Not sure how this came to be. But for an unmentioned (at least to me) amount of time the stranger could have whatever he wanted of me sexually. I never learned his name.

*****

It began with his command to strip so that he might view my "new" body. (I'd apparently lost about 50lbs and toned up considerably -I looked goooood). This command suggests that he was familiar with my body before even though he is a stranger to me. His name unknown and face unfamiliar.

He himself stripped down after appearing satisfied with my body. He appeared to be of Mediterranean descent with an olive skin tone and dark hair worn in a generic mans short style. Of an average height and weight, he was toned but not overly muscled. His cock was thick and about 7 inches in length. As I was perusing his body another woman, whom he called Sasha, appeared. He instructed her to attend me. She was stunning and nude except for leather thigh boots with at least a 4 inch heel. Lush but lithe with beautiful cocoa skin, breasts that sat high and proud and a silky, smooth set of nether lips that made my mouth water.

Sasha pulled my long, dark hair up into a high, tight ponytail and arranged my bangs to frame my face. She then coloured my lips with a matte, merlot lip colour and strapped on a 3" pair of open toed heels. A simple yet striking look.

The stranger returned and instructed me not to speak unless directed to do so. I was to address him as Sir, and Sasha as Mistress. All commands were to be followed quickly and without question.

His first command was to kneel. My hands were to remain behind my back and his hand wrapped in my hair was to be my "balance". Next, I was commanded to speak, "Thank you, Sir, for allowing me your pleasure". That statement was the only thing I was permitted to say. I was then immediately commanded to take his cock into my mouth. I followed all commands without hesitation.

He then forcefully, but not painfully, fucked my face while maintaining a tight grip on my hair. He commanded me not to swallow his cum as he finished but to hold it on my tongue. His cum belonged only to Sasha.

As he filled my mouth with a large load, he pulled out leaving a bit to trail down my chin and onto my breasts. Releasing my hair he stepped away. Sasha attended to the cleaning of his cock as I knelt, watching, mouth full.

Finished, she came and knelt before me, her hand taking his place in my hair. With more of a bite she pulled my head to one side, suckling and biting on my now exposed neck leaving several marks. I was already aroused from the strangers attentions and this new onslaught tested my ability to follow the aforementioned commands. I wanted to moan and swallow the load I still held. I did neither. She pulled my head to the other side marking it as forcefully as the other. Still I held on to my obedience.

Seemingly satisfied with my abilities Sasha then pulled my head back and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue quickly sweeping in and stealing the strangers cum. She ravaged my mouth thoroughly while not wasting a drop of her prize. Her mouth followed the trail down my chin and to my breasts, where she licked and bit, marking me as upon my neck. Finished, she released me and stepped away.

The stranger returned and took her place kneeling in front of me. Hand in my hair he forced my head back and where she bit and marked he kissed and soothed. Languid under his touch, I was caught unaware when he bit down upon my nipple. Not extremely painful but unexpected. Still, I remained quiet.

Taking my nipple fully into his mouth he suckled strongly, causing my nipple to swell. He leaned back from my body and quickly put a small adjustable clamp on my nipple. Repeating this on the other nipple he sat back on his haunches to survey his work. Nodding, he commanded me to stand.

His hand in my hair I stood, hands still behind my back. I was commanded to release them allowing the circulation to return. As it did he dropped to his knees in front of me again. Commanding me to remain still his hand reached out to expose my clit. Gently, he blew on it. Aroused as I was, that small bit of stimulation was torture. Stoically I endured. Tentatively, he leaned in and licked and laved my swollen nub finally suckling it between his lips as a teat. Pulling back he blew on it again just as he attached a small bulb suction cup to it. I don't know how I managed to stay upright, much less quiet, but I did both.

Looking up at me from under his lashes, he smiled. That smile was full of promise. Promise that before his time was up he would see me concede. I would give in.

Next came the command to put my left leg onto his shoulder. Again he leaned in but it was my lips he licked and laved. Thick tongue delving into my dripping heat. Pulling back, he left me teetering on the edge again, then quickly stuffed a plug into my pussy. It was about 3-4 inches long and thick, at least 2" around. I was stuffed.

Still kneeling he instructed me to turn around presenting him my bottom. Leaning in he squeezed my cheeks roughly then bit each in turn. Standing as he commanded me to bend from the waist and hold my ankles, he smacked my ass hard. Paddling it red as Sasha came over and rolled a rubber onto his ready cock. Lubed fingers invaded my rectum, slicking it up. Directly following was his cock.

At this point my nipples and clit are clamped and swollen, my pussy stuffed and now my ass. Holding a hip with one hand and my hair in the other he pounded my ass quickly. That my torture was his also, was apparent with the speed of his ejaculation. Sasha appeared quietly to remove the used condom and yet again clean his cock.

As she finished he slid a fat, knobbed butt plug into my open anus. His hand still in my hair, my balance. I was so full and aching. Only my desire for approval kept me quiet and still.

Pulling me upright by my hair he held me as Sasha wrapped a thick leather belt around my waist. Through my legs came another strap of leather as thick as the first. Coming to stand in front of me she smirked as the strap was pulled taut seating both plugs and rubbing the suction bulb. A heavy padlock connected the odd leather g-string and prevented relief. Torture it was.

A leather collar was then put round my neck with a thick d-ring attached to the front. Clipped to this ring was a leather lead about 3' in length. I was to be paraded as well, apparently.

Each step was heaven and hell as the plugs stuffing my holes shifted and the clamps rubbed. I was led into an all white room where a large overstuffed sofa (again, all white) was lounged upon by two very large, heavily muscled men.

The first was bald with dark, gleaming ebony skin. The second was equally large with skin the colour of cafe aulait and hair a sandy brown with caramel tones. Both were nude and sporting thick erections.

Parade me she did. I was led one way and then the other. Hands once again locked behind my back, my breasts were jutting forth and at attention. She stood me still and turned me this way and that. My engorged nipples were pinched and flicked. Bent over with my ass high I was paddled. All for their enjoyment. They languished with cocks in slow, stroking hands, so enjoy it they did.

The stranger then commanded Sasha to stand before me as I was instructed to kneel with my legs spread wide. The positioning allowed the torture to continue. The lead was unclipped and my balance returned with my hands still behind me.

I was then commanded to speak before attending to the task of orally pleasuring Sasha. "Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me your pleasure." My eyes were to hold hers as my tongue tasted and teased. Licking and sucking, nibbling. Her moans made no secret of her appreciation of my skill. My mouth was soon overflowing with her tasty, tangy honey.

As I lapped and sucked up as much as possible the reclining giants moved. Quickly they stepped up and surrounded Sasha. Her legs were lifted and spread, her open holes quickly stuffed full. The stranger kept me in position by my balance, an unspoken command to watch.

The men took her roughly as they stood there in front of me. Shifting her this way and that, twisting her nipples, claiming her lips, biting her neck. All the while Sasha moaned and sighed her arms around whomever's neck was closer. Suddenly she screamed another release and soon after the men achieved their own.

Sliding out of her they gently slid her down to her feet. One to either side of her they supported her sated body as the dark one lifted her thigh up and out. The strangers grip directed me to her cum drenched pussy.

"Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me your pleasure", I repeated. As I cleaned her cunt quickly and completely I saw that the giants were quick to recover and again sported massive erections. My eyes widened as I became aware of them watching me taste their essence on Sasha's body. They would have me next.

Sasha's relaxed, replete body was laid upon the sofa as the stranger held my balance. The ebony giant came to me first. He lay down upon the floor as the stranger unlocked the leather straps and removed the plugs and clamps. A hand tight across my mouth reminded me of my silence as the blood rushed back to my nipples and clit. It was exquisite pain.

I was then carefully lowered upon that throbbing ebony cock. Positioned upon my hands and knees as the second giant came around behind me. Thicker and harder than I imagined he would be after just having taken Sasha he slid into my open anus slowly. Fully seated his balls came to rest against his partners.

I was enthralled. The sensations I'd already endured throughout the night had not adequately prepared me for this total takeover of my senses. I don't think I ever could have properly been made ready for this. Before I could examine this thought further the strangers cock was bobbing before my mouth. Catching his eyes I spoke, "Thank you, Sir, for allowing me your pleasure."

His length slid in until his balls rested upon my pussy soaked chin. There were large hands gripping my hips, another pair upon my breasts and his in my hair, pulled tight. They were the orchestra and upon my body they played a symphony of sensation.

I do not know which of them moved me first but it did not truly matter as I could not think, only feel. You would think orgasm would have been imminent but somehow their actions maintained the edge I had been riding all evening and the torture ensued.

They were neither frantic nor slumberous in motion. Rather it was a flow of continuity. As though there were no rush, and I suppose for them there was not. All three had achieved climax at least once prior and the stranger himself was working into a third.

As the edge slowly built a thought occurred; would I be given permission to taste the strangers essence finally? It was a thought quickly lost at the push and pull motion of their flesh across my sensitive bits.

The ebony giant held my hips without mercy as he guided me up and down his shaft. The other lay curled around my back torturing my nipples with his fingers while doing a slow rotation of his hips, grinding his thickness into my ass. The stranger knelt for my mouth, holding tight to my hair as he used the head of his cock to gag me. Steady thrusts found him sliding into my throat as his heavy sack was being lapped at like a cat with cream by the ebony giant underneath me.

Keeping my eyes locked upon his I didn't immediately see Sasha. She took up my hair from his hands, guiding my head as if she knew what I had thought earlier. So I was not to be allowed that taste after all. Disappointed but distracted by the increased speed of the three men, I endured.

Nerves already on edge began to explode as my nipples were pinched tight and my hips slammed hard. As the stranger himself began to explode Sasha knelt beside him and took his load for herself.

Orgasm upon me, I didn't immediately comprehend her intention. My body was in a long loop of seizures as Sasha raised herself above me. Her grip on my hair still tight, letting the load of her master run out from between her lips just as he hit me with his cock.

Suddenly my face was coated by his essence as ebony continued the oral assault on his cum heavy balls. Between Sasha's contribution and his still spurting cock smacking my face I had to close my eyes. I'd conceded.

Moments passed as we all came back to ourselves. In a tangled heap we were spent, sticky, and tired as hell but both smiling. He'd gotten what he'd wanted but I still felt I was the winner. After all that I'd endured even he could not deny my fortitude.

I woke the next morning snuggled in my Mr.'s arms. Clean and fresh as though the previous night had never been, but for the single white rose on my bed stand with the note that stated, "Until next time..."