A Strap On Adventure

Story Info
I get to strap on fuck Brian and help him.
1.2k words
4.2
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
235 Followers

Brian pulled out a large, thick, black strap on dildo. It was larger and thicker than the average male appendage.

He said "I am attracted to 'chicks with dicks'. I like the idea of one person having both large breasts and a huge cock. Of course, if you use the strap on then you become my owner.

I will be yours to command. Please put it on and let me imagine you have a real penis."

I liked thinking of having Brian as a sex servant. He has a fine looking body and good looks. I told him to slowly and silently strip down to his underpants.

I walked 360 degrees around his body. Seeing my slave all but naked was very erotic. I felt various parts of him and kissed his neck as I looked at him in the full length mirror.

I gave him a love bite and he never objected. He had a hickey. How he was going to explain that love bite to his wife was anyone's guess.

I stood placed my right hand over his clothed cock and balls and squeezed hard. Brian winced as I squeezed even harder. He remained standing.

I stood behind him and looked at his reflection in the mirror. I could see him both from the front and rear. I liked the feeling of Brian allowing me total control. His cock was now semi erect.

I said "Okay slowly strip naked."

He bent down to start taking off his underwear. I had a great view of his firm buttocks. I said "Slow down. I like seeing your arse. Move you legs further apart."

He moved his legs further apart and continued to reach down to his briefs. At one stage I caught the optimum view of his arse and cock.

I shouted "Freeze" and Brian obeyed I took a photo of his arse, cock and balls. I then felt them all. Brian then stripped naked. His cock was now horizontal.

I moved to the front and knelt down and started fondling his erect penis. I then licked it from base to tip. I told Brian to masterbate as I watched and to cum in his hand. He took about 2 minutes of strenuous activity to finally come in his hand.

As I instructed, Brian then swallowed the contents of his hand without complaint or even comment. His cock was becoming flaccid.

Brian and I then had a rest and drank coffee and ate cakes. It was great fun being served by a naked man. We chatted and I discovered that his wife knew of his "little weakness".

She would punish him for being weak enough to allow himself to be someone's slave.

He said "My wife loves fucking me and then being fucked by me. She wears the trousers in the household and she has several lovers. I often have to cater for the lovers' sexual desires My wife likes seeing me belittled by her lovers. I hate being a performance artist for my wife and her lovers. I only remain with her because she accepts my weird attachment to strap on sex. My wife always accepted that I would have homosexual affairs. It was only after we got married had she introduced me to the strap on. I am now a strap on sex addict."

He said in conclusion "What normal wife could accept me coming home with a hickey on my neck?"

I thought he had a valid point.

I said "Now it is time for me to make use of my penis. Please help me put on my black cock."

Brian helped to undress me. I instructed him to fondle my titties and admire my naked body. On my command he got down and kissed both of my feet, then ankles and all the way up my body, including my vaginal area.

I got Brian to attach the strap on to my naked body.

I felt strange wearing a strap on. I looked in the mirror to see the dildo jutting from my body. The blackness of it contrasted with my creamy white skin. I told Brian once again to run his hands lovingly over my tits.

Before I fucked him, I wanted to see Brian on his knees using my black cock. I wanted to see him subserviently sucking it as I stood there and saw his grovelling in the mirror.

I told him my desire. He got down and put the large dildo into his mouth. I felt horny having a man sucking my black cock. Brian took in about half of it. Then I started thrusting in and out.

I felt myself getting moist down below. I told Brian to stop.

Brian whispered "Fuck me" and climbed on the bed. He then went on all fours. I nibbled, kissed, and licked my way down his back.

I was turned on by the naked submissive man. I knelt between his legs, my face just inches from his balls. I licked them. I noticed his cock twitch as I licked his balls. I felt so powerful. I could have given him an orgasm just with my tongue. But I wanted him to cum with me thrusting inside him.

I held his ass cheeks open.

Brian said "Go on and fuck my arse." He was begging me. It was a pure ego trip.

I climbed up on my knees. I slid my strap on onto his anus. I slowly entered into him. Brian shouted "This is so great. Push it all the way in."

I pushed and watched the dildo disappear into his arse. With controlled thrusting I could make him scream with delight. I fucked him faster and faster.

He yelled "Don't stop I'm cumming."

He shot his load onto the duvet and I withdrew the dildo. He lay on his back and wanked himself to try to release a little more sperm. He was very aggressive in his masterbation technique. But he had no success. He had no more sperm to ejaculate.

I knew that I had Brian as my slave. I said "Next time you will let my husband enjoy your arse. You will have to dress up in women's clothes for him. Do you understand?"

Brian replied "I will be your, and your husband's, plaything."

I added "And you will let my husband make use of your wife. He won't make you perform for them. He will use his unique powers to make her give up her lovers and to treat you as you ought to be treated."

I told Brian "You have to tell my husband what you have agreed to."

I phoned Chris and said "Hello darling. You know I have been with Brian all day. Well we had a heart to heart and he wants to speak to you."

I handed the phone to Brian who said "Chris, My wife has many extra marital affairs. I want you to become my wife's only lover and get her to give up all the others. I want you to get her to treat me right. If you manage that I will become your slave, and your wifes, to use me as much as you want."

Chris replied "Consider it done" and ended the call.

LovingF
LovingF
235 Followers