A Streaker started it all Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was your day at work Angie, did you strip off?"

Angie told Tom everything and as she related it she saw his jeans at the front change shape.

"Am I causing that?" Angie asked pointing to his crotch.

"Yes Angie, you are, I'm a normal red-blooded male and as such I appreciate the sight of your naked body, just like the other guys up in their rooms watching you."

Angie looked up at the backs of the houses and saw that she did have a little audience.

"Oops, I forgot to check."

"Would you have closed your knees or even gone inside if you'd seen them Angie?"

"Of course I would." Angie replied but Tom wasn't convinced. Neither was Angie, she'd surprised herself so many times over the last few weeks.

"Talking of going inside Angie, would you like to take care of the problem that you've caused."

Angie giggled then got to her feet and led Tom inside and up to her room.

It was dark when Tom left Angie's room and she wondered if he'd manage to climb over the fence without having an accident.

*****

The next morning Angie was up at her usual time and spent the usual time in the bathroom making sure that all of her body below her neck was nice and smooth. Angie chose a dress to go to and return from work in and she was happy as she walked to the bus stop.

She was almost singing to herself as she walked the final leg of her journey. Andy just happened to be walking along in front of her and when she caught up to him he said hello then stated the obvious, that she was wearing clothes.

"There was a naked girl in the restaurant that I went to last night Angie."

"Good for her." Angie replied, "but I don't want to do that, it was bad enough letting Mr. Whitelock strip me yesterday."

"You'll get there Angie, just give it time."

"I doubt that Andy."

"So are you going to strip off again today Angie?"

"Everyone's expecting me to aren't they, well except for Mandy."

"Everyone is hopeful, it was great watching you walk around the office yesterday."

"Well then I guess that I had better strip off then."

"Good girl Angie, we're all proud of you."

"And you all like perving at my body."

"Of course, you'd be disappointed if we didn't wouldn't you?"

"Yes." Angie quietly answered.

Angie pulled her dress off stood by her desk with most of the men there watching her, then she subconsciously tweaked her nipples to make sure that they stood hard and proud. She looked at all the happy male faces, smiled then sat at her desk and switched on her computer.

After a couple of hours Angie got a phone call asking her to go to Mr. Whitelock's office. When she went in she stood back from his desk with her feet about shoulder width apart. She'd been aroused with hard nipples and protruding, hard clit since she'd taken her dress off and subconsciously she was hoping that Mr. Whitelock would see her clit when he looked up.

She watched his head and his eyes did hover at her crotch level for a couple of seconds before moving up to meet hers.

"Angie, thank you for coming. I've decided to make a slight change to who does what. From now on I want you to take any court papers that I have over to the court administration office whenever they are ready."

Mr. Whitelock paused as he watched Angie realised what that meant to her.

"But, but that will mean."

"Yes Angie, you will have to walk over there and I don't expect you to get dressed before you go. It was your choice to work naked and I expect you stay like that throughout the working day."

Angie's heart was pounding. She had dreamt about being naked in public but now it was about to happen and she was terrified.

"Relax Angie, I'll walk over there with you the first time to show you where to go. Do you need a minute or shall we set off right now?"

"I, I, I guess that we should now, before I have a panic attack." Angie replied.

She was terrified but at the same time she was so aroused that she wondered if she'd make it there and back without having an orgasm. Not that she intended to touch her pussy, she knew that doing that would be illegal in public but she was sure that she could cum without any physical contact.

As they left the office Angie saw Andy smiling at her but she couldn't manager to smile back.

As they exited the building Mr. Whitelock said,

"Big breaths Angie, I know that you're terrified but you can do this."

At first Angie was about to say that she didn't have big breasts but she quickly realised that he'd said 'breaths' and she half smiled then replied,

"Yes sir."

Angie was sure that Mr. Whitelock was walking slowly but she didn't say anything and after about 50 metres without her world collapsing Angie felt her heart start to slowdown a little and she managed to look around a bit.

"Oh my gawd, there's people looking at me." was Angie's first thought then she got control over her brain, the pussy part of her brain, and thought,

"Stupid bitch, this is what you want, enjoy it."

Angie's heart slowed some more, she started to relax some more and she felt her pussy get a bit squishy. She didn't need to look to know that her nipples and her clit were all rock hard. A few more metres and Angie was starting to enjoy her walk. She looked around some more and started to enjoy the people looking at her.

"You okay Angie?" Mr. Whitelock asked.

"Yes, I'm good thanks."

They walked some more and as the approached the court building Angie saw her worst nightmare, a policeman was walking towards her.

"Excuse me young lady," the policeman said, "what do you think you are doing?"

"Let me handle this Angie." Mr. Whitelock said then he turned to the policeman and said,

"Officer, under the law that you are obviously thinking of this young lady isn't committing an offence unless someone is complaining. Is someone complaining about her nudity?"

"Well no one has complained yet but I'm sure that I can find someone who will complain so I am going to arrest you for public indecency."

"Before you make a big mistake officer may I suggest that you contact your duty inspector and ask him, or her, about a court case in this very court about a week ago whereby it was ruled that it is not illegal for any woman to be naked in public."

"You expect me to believe that? No young lady I am arresting you. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court."

Poor Angie was quaking in her boots, well she would have been if she'd been wearing any.

"Officer, I am a lawyer and I was in court when that judgement was passed, if you do not contact your supervisor immediately I will ensure that you life as a police officer is ended very quickly."

The policeman looked at Mr. Whitelock and must have realised that maybe he could do what he was saying. He moved his hand to his radio, pressed a button and started talking. As he did so he stepped back obviously hoping that Mr. Whitelock and Angie couldn't hear him.

Mr. Whitelock turned to Angie and said,

"Relax Angie, trust me, everything is going to be okay."

Angie was looking at the policeman and he looked to be getting agitated. After what seemed like hours, but was probably less than a minute the policeman turned back to face Angie and Mr. Whitelock and said,

"It would appear that that information hasn't been passed down to us officers on the beat, you are free to go young lady."

"Officer," Mr. Whitelock said, "haven't you forgotten something?"

The policeman gave Mr. Whitelock a filthy look then said,

"Young lady I do apologise for the information not having reached me."

"That's better, come on Angie."

As they walked away Mr. Whitelock was smiling and he turned to Angie and said,

"I just love it when I can get one up on a snotty police officer who thinks that he's better than everyone else, they really do think that they are god's gift."

Angie was starting to relax again and it crossed her mind that maybe Mr. Whitelock had set her up for a confrontation and that he was using her to get 'one up' on the police force. But she didn't say anything, instead she took a few deep breaths and kept walking.

The more she walked the more she relaxed again and she started to get aroused again but walking into the court building made her nervous again, especially as most of the people there were looking at her.

"Are there any separate rules for public buildings?" Angie asked.

"Only in the court rooms where the judge can make his or her own rules, so make sure that you don't go into go into one of them. Other than that you can go anywhere that you want like that."

They walked into the administration office and one of the young women there immediately said,

"Woah there, look at you girl, you go for it."

That boosted Angie's confidence and she handed over the envelopes that she had been carrying.

"Does this cute little filly works for you Mr. Whitelock?" The other woman in there said.

"Yes she does, Angie here is a great asset to the firm."

"Well I can see that she has great assets Mr. Whitelock, you should be as proud as she is."

"Thank you Mary," Mr. Whitelock said, "don't you go giving my intern any hassle, she's nervous enough as it is."

"Don't you go worrying Mr. Whitelock, we'll look after her when she's here."

"Thank you Mary. Anything for me?"

"No Mr. Whitelock."

"Okay Angie, we can go now."

"See all of you again soon Angie." One of the women said.

Angie smiled at the women as they walked out and Mr. Whitelock said,

"So that's where you go Angie and as you saw the girls in there are friendly people."

"Yes, they are, I hope that we don't have any hassle going back."

"We shouldn't so you can relax and enjoy the experience. I'm guessing that you'll be quite 'happy' by the time we get back."

"I don't know what you mean Mr. Whitelock."

Mr. Whitelock was right on both counts and Angie was a lot 'happier' when they got back, her confidence had been given a great boost.

Angie followed Mr. Whitelock into his office and stood back from his desk with her feet shoulder width apart. When he turned and sat down his eyes immediately went to her crotch, something that Angie noticed, especially as they lingered there for a few seconds until Angie said,

"I just wanted to thank you again Mr. Whitelock, I've wanted to go outside like this since shortly after you set me on that research job. Up until you took me over to the court I'd been too scared to go outside but now I've got some confidence."

"I guessed that it was something like that Angie. I must say that you look a lot more excited, err happy."

Angie knew exactly what he meant and that made her feel even better.

"Yes I am sir, and it's all thanks to you."

"Well that was my privilege Angie, now remember, you've got my number. I'm not expecting you to have any problems as you wander all around the city like that but if you do."

"I'll memorise it because if I do decide to wander around the city I probably won't have anywhere to put your card."

"Good point Angie. Anything else that I can do for you?"

"Not that I can think of, thank you again sir."

Shortly after Angie had got back to her desk Andy went over to her and said,

"I'm off for a sandwich, do you want me to get one for you Angie?"

"Nope, I'll get my own. I'll just get my purse."

"Wow, I guess that I won the bet."

"What bet?"

"I bet William that you'd voluntarily go out on the streets like that before the week was out and William said that it would take at least 2 weeks."

"You were betting on me? Well the least that you can do is buy me my lunch."

"Fair enough Angie and it's going to be great seeing you out on the streets, I know this great little sandwich shop way across the city, can I follow you there?"

"No perv. The usual place will do."

As they walked out and down the street Andy said,

"Anyone ever told you that you have a cute little butt Angie?"

"Cut it out perv."

Angie actually enjoyed her little trip to the sandwich shop, especially the people who stared at her and the guy serving who she'd spoken to just about every day.

"So what's with the lack of clothes Angie? Not that I'm complaining."

"It's legal for girls to walk about like this and I thought that I'd do my bit towards becoming carbon neutral."

"Well I never knew that, I can see that I'm going to have to get out more. Are you sure that it's legal?"

"Yep, it has been since the early 18th century."

"Well there you go. You're not planning on changing your sandwich shop are you Angie?"

"Nope Dave, I like your sandwiches."

As Andy and Angie walked back to the office Andy said,

"You look happy Angie."

"Yes I am."

"Wondering what all the nerves and worry was all about?"

"Yes, it was a bit silly wasn't it?"

"Yes, but understandable, the thought of doing what you are doing now must really have being terrifying for you, it goes against everything that you've always been taught."

"Yes, terrifying and exciting, I'll admit it, being naked in public, and in the office is such a turn-on."

"You have looked like you're about to have an orgasm a few times."

"Oops, sorry Andy, that's not very professional of me is it?"

"No, but no one's complaining, just remember to resist the urge to do something about it in public, then you would get arrested."

"I know, but it's so difficult Andy."

"You know Angie, being a woman really does have some great advantages but it also has some real disadvantages."

"Ain't that the truth."

Angie said that last reply just as they were walking through the door into the office and Harry was right there.

"What's the truth," Harry said.

"Angie was just telling me that being naked in public is such a turn-on for her and I told her that she'd have to remember to keep her hands away from her pussy."

"Andy!" Angie said, "I told you that in confidence."

"No attorney-client privileges between staff Angie."

"Thanks pal."

12