A Stripper and Her Client

Story Info
What sort of fun experience with Isaac have at a strip club.
2.2k words
4.44
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone!

I would like to preface this story by saying this isn't what I normally write. But friend of mine wanted to request it and agreed to let me share it here. This has a heavy ass focus so if that isn't your thing you might not like it.

Isaac stood motionless in the entrance of the strip club. His friends had dragged him here after he said he hadn't seen a woman naked before. That wasn't entirely true of course, but he hadn't seen a woman naked in the real world. Regardless of his reservations about the idea he couldn't say he wasn't curious.

The club was loud, much louder than he would have imagined. The lights were red and purple and the music was slow and sensual. It was both exactly what he had imagined and not at all the same. There were several stages scattered throughout the place and given it was prime time for arrivals every stage was full. There were women of every shape, ethnicity, and size wandering around scantily clad. Most wore nothing more than a bra and panties. This was unexpected for Isaac thinking they would have skimpy clothes on now just underwear. One of his buddies elbowed him, "You look like a deer in headlights dude. Get moving you are blocking the way."

Isaac was on the shorter side of things and stocky. So most people who were entering walked around him, but he was still in the middle of the road.

"Sorry." He muttered too quietly for anyone to hear. Isaac moved more into the club noticing that not every woman was only wearing underwear. Some were more modestly dressed and some were wearing things like short shorts and crop tops. The poor boy didn't really know what to do or where to go so he just followed his friends to one of the stages. Dancing on the pole was a much taller woman with one of the biggest asses he had ever seen. It rippled and jiggled as she moved gracefully, swinging around the pool like an expert.

His friend leaned over to inform him that Valerie was a staple of this establishment. She was in her late thirties at this point, but she was just as beautiful as ever. And the grace of her movements showed that she had much experience on this routine. Isaac was baffled at how pretty she was. A goddess made flesh in his eyes, and better yet she seemed to know everyone wanted her to shake her ass. At several points during her dance the woman would drop down low and wiggle those glorious mounds of flesh with skill that any younger girl would envy.

Better yet on more than one occasion Isaac caught the woman looking at him. She maintained eye contact with him once as she slid seductively down the pole. Making him hornier than he had been in a long time. Another time she crawled across the stage shaking her butt as she did. She moved towards Isaac and slid across the floor reaching out her hands as if to grasp him before getting up and moving back to her pole.

It was a magical performance and everyone who watched seemed to enjoy it. But no one enjoyed it more than Isaac who felt like he had been singled out by the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

As the performance ended Isaac watched her walk off the stage. She went through a curtain and his eyes never left her back side until unfortunately she was gone and he was forced to look away. This had been an awful idea. Now he was horny and in this loud place and his friend would probably want to stay for who knows how long.

"You look like you enjoyed that." His friend commented.

"Yea... and?" He retorted. Soon another dancer took the stage, this one was a lot skinnier than Valerie had been. Smaller proportions too and pale as the moon. Also if one looked close enough they would see a small bulge in her panties, but most of the men and women there would find out soon enough as this was a full strip performance unlike Valerie who had only gone down to her underwear.

Without much thought Isaac told his friend he needed a drink so he left them there to find the bar. It was a short walk, but before he got there he was stopped in his tracks. Valerie was walking around the floor now. Several spectators tried to get her attention but she looked as though she was searching for something.

Then they locked eyes and Isaac's heart leapt into his throat. She started towards him and once again he was frozen like deer watching the sexiest predator walk towards him. In several long strides the woman was near enough to him to speak.

"Hey there, sexy. I couldn't help but spot you watching my dance. Did you enjoy it?" Her voice was low, sexy... perfect. All the shy man could do was nod.

She smiled at him and reached down slightly, taking his hand in hers, "I'll make you a deal. You come with me for a dance and then buy me a drink after. Sounds good?" Once again all he could do was nod. He was perplexed as to why this goddess wanted anything to do with him. But in the end he decided not to question it as she was led to the back of the establishment to some private rooms. And then to a very special one which was sound proof and stocked with all the items a girl would need to have fun with anyone she deemed fun enough to enjoy.

Valerie gently pushed him down onto a large seat giving him a devious smile, "You are pretty cute sir. I love what you did with your hair. The ponytail with the sides... very sexy and the beard." She gently closed the door as she spoke, enjoying how baffled the little man was.

"Y-You can call me Isaac miss Valerie." He manages to stammer out not wanting to be called sir. It didn't feel right coming from her.

"Alright Isaac I can do that. Why don't you just call me Miss for tonight hmmm?" He nodded quickly with no complaints there, "Some rules for tonight Isaac. You can look, but don't touch unless I tell you to. And don't feel bad if you get over excited tonight, even the most manly of men don't last long with me." She smirked as she moved in closer, moving down to straddle him with her nice c-cups right in his face.

"Ok Miss." He said his eyes went wide as she straddled him. He wasn't expecting it to move this quickly. She gently pushed him to lean back in the chair before she started to grind on him. He stifled a moan not wanting to appear too easy in front of this woman. She could tell however and told him not to hold in anything. This was a soundproof room and no one would hear him screaming her name. It was both a promise and a threat for things to come.

After a few moments of grinding on him she stood up and turned around. Unclasping her bra she looked over her shoulder to find him mostly staring at her butt. This was typical as her more pear shape made it hard for anyone to look up at her eyes. She wasn't mad about this or annoyed. In fact she chuckled and shook her ass watching him shiver a little bit because of it.

"I know an ass man when I see one Isaac. You look like you could cum just from looking at it." She teased, but she knew she wasn't far off the truth there.

"Take your pants off." She instructed. He was quick to obey shimmying out of his pants and underwear as quickly as he could. His erection was pointed out in front of him a respectable six inches.

After he was sitting again she pulled her bra off with little ceremony then hooked her thumbs into her panties. She pulled them down part way making Isaac reach for his cock, "No touching doll." Valerie told him, causing him to place his hands at his sides. With a little more time and as slow as Valerie could make it she pulled her panties off and then stepped out of them leaving on her heels and fishnets thigh highs.

Valerie backed up and squatted down a little, basically sitting on Isaac's lap. She scooted back, swallowing his cock between her ass cheeks. He let out a loud moan and had to fight himself to keep his hands where they were.

"You can touch now baby." She told him before she began to sway her hips back and forth grinding on his cock. With his now released he placed them immediately on the ass that was pleasuring his cock. It was soft and squishy and almost needed three pairs of hands to fully pay attention to. Isaac felt like he was going to burst just from this rather gentle grinding.

It went on like this for almost five minutes of slow gently grinding and no words. Just slightly labored breathing, and moans coming from Isaac. After that time Valerie moved away causing the small man to almost whine a little. But his new Miss wasn't done with him.

"I know you love my ass baby but I need some attention upfront ok? Your cute little moans are making me all wet for you." As she turned Isaac noticed that she wasn't lying. Her pussy was glistening in the dim lighting. Without much more thought she mounted him again pushing her perfect pussy onto his cock which only made him moan louder.

"If you don't cum baby I will let you cum in my ass understood?" She asked. Valerie wrapped her body around her newest lover hugging him close with her arms while her legs slowly pushed her up and down. Now it was her turn to join in on the moaning. But her moans were more sexy and controlled. With a lot less whimpering. She took one of Isaac's hands and placed it on her pussy showing him where her clit was.

"Rub that for me baby." She told him before she started to speed up her riding. Her fingernails were starting to dig into his back, but he didn't mind. He was in heaven and never wanted this moment to end. Valerie bounced faster and faster until finally she froze for a moment. Then she let out a long moan as she came on his cock shivering slightly as her pussy gushed with pleasure and fluids.

Isaac by some miracle managed to not cum during all of this. And for that both of them were impressed. Valerie leaned down kissing his neck and biting it softly leaving a large mark for him to enjoy later. "You did so good, baby. Now you get to decide what we do. How do you want me?"

"I want to fuck you from behind if that's ok miss." His cheeks flushed at his own request. This was so surreal and hot. But he wanted more than anything to fuck her ass and cum there.

Valerie pulled off of him, moved over to another one of the chairs and bent over. She wiggled her butt at him, enticing him to quickly stand up and move behind her. Isaac quickly moved behind her and positioned himself accordingly waiting for permission before pressing into her other hole.

"Go ahead doll. I don't need lube much anymore." Without ceremony or caution he pressed into her and met little resistance. It was clear immediately that she had done this a lot. It was still the most pleasurable experience he had ever had. He quickly began to pump in and out. Not going slow or speeding up, it was more a desperate frenzy to cum.

"That's it baby cum for Miss Valerie. Cum in her butt. Breed it baby you know you want to. You have been so patient and good for me. Cum. Cum for me." It only took about thirty seconds before Isaac came. It was intense. More intense that he could have possibly imagined.

He emptied his balls into her without a second thought feeling like he could die happy now. It was so good in fact that his legs gave out for a moment, but that was after he had finished and Valerie was able to catch him and hold him up. She kissed him softly on the lips for the first time.

"You are such a good boy Isaac. Thank you for playing with me." She kissed him one more time before placing him on a chair to recover. Meanwhile she cleaned herself up and put her underwear back on.

"How much do I owe you?" He asked, feeling like he should definitely pay her for this kind of excellent service.

"Nothing at all darling. All you need to do is bye me some drinks~"

The End