A Stroll in the Park

Story Info
Paul introduces Timmy to his favorite lunchtime place.
1.2k words
4.23
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

Last month I met a wonderful older man at the gay bath-house. He introduced himself as Paul. He is tall, slender and strong. More importantly he was witty, charming and knew how to kiss. We shed all inhibitions as we enjoyed the sauna, the pool and each other.

Today I met Paul so he could share his pictures and videos with me. He took them when we were together at the bathhouse last month. They are the only videos I know of that show anyone having sex with me. I was hoping that there would be some pictures of him to go along with the pictures he took of me. He suggested that we meet at a park where he goes once in a while to relax and eat his lunch.

It was a long drive from my office to the park, and the closer I got the more nervous I became. I'm so inexperienced at this that I forgot to ask him what he was driving. After a loop around the parking lot I texted him. His reply? A gray BMW in the second row. Armed with that information I found him with no trouble. He jumped out of his car to greet me as I pulled into a nearby parking space. He looked great in his tight blue jeans and tighter black tee-shirt. He surprised me with a kiss right in the middle of the parking lot. He acted just as if we were boyfriends. My heart was pounding with the excitement of doing something so taboo in such a public setting.

We did not really plan the meeting, so we chatted in his car for a while. I sat in the passenger seat, mesmerized by his blue eyes and his charming smile. We chatted about lovers and life as we oh so casually touched. My fingers trembled as I ran my hand up and down his leg. When my hand found his lap the bulge hidden in his jeans was already hard. I was amazed at the way it felt through the coarse fabric. I don't know why, but I was overcome with the desire to kiss him again. Our lips met and his tongue parted my lips before moving on to explore my mouth. I had forgotten that he was such an excellent lover. I was thrilled by his touch, his very light touch, upon my hard-on. I really did not want it to end, but we were in a public place with cars all around us. I wished that we were back in the bathhouse.

Paul suggested that we find a shady place to lay on a blanket. I had visions of a secluded spot where we could hide in the bushes and ravish each other. I did not share that thought with Paul because I did not want to appear too eager. I really hoped that he had similar ideas as I had. I eagerly agreed to go with him to find a spot. With a blanket from the car's trunk in hand we set off. The park was full of mothers and kids, so finding a private place was difficult. We finally settled on a place under a tree at the top of a rise. It was hardly private or discrete. We were in view of at least a hundred people so there was not going to be any sexy play. I hid my disappointment. I did not want Paul to see me as a drama queen or common slut.

Fortunately Paul had other ideas. He'd been out of the closet for a long time and did not care what anyone thought. We spread the blanket on the grass and then lay together on the little knoll where we made out in plain sight of everyone. While we passionately kissed each other we also discretely groped each other. Our hands were hidden from view but I knew what we were up to. I can still feel his skin as I slid my hands into his pants. The skin below his belt is so soft and supple and warm. We squirmed to enjoy rubbing our bodies together. I could feel every inch of contact as we held each other tight and urgently pressed our bodies together.

I felt so very exposed as we lay there, holding each other and kissing. His tongue probed by lips and found my tongue. Every nerve ending was alive. He thrust his tongue into my mouth as if he was violating me with it. I was lost in all the sensations.

When his hands went down the front of my pants I thought I'd cum right then. I know he found it wet with pre-cum. I know he found it hard. I know I really wanted him to suck it, to use his marvelous tongue on the most sensitive areas. Of course, that was not possible, but that did nothing to diminish the desire. I should have told him, but I was too timid and lost in the moment. He withdrew his hand just before I reached a climax.

The whole experience was delicious. On top of the wonderful feelings that Paul evoked it was the most public sexual display I've ever experienced. The only thing that would make it more erotic would be if we'd stripped down under the blanket. I wanted to lay there and enjoy him for hours, but I was on a lunch hour so we were forced to cut it short.

We walked back to the car hand in hand. It just felt right. I saw a woman pointing at us then talking to the guy next to her. I could feel them looking at us and had to wonder how much they saw from 50 feet away. Fortunately Paul did not notice my blush but I felt the warmth in my cheeks.

Back at his car, we transferred the files and kissed goodbye. The kissing lasted a much too brief few minutes. I lose track of time when he's kissing me. Then Paul asked if I wanted "this" one more time and unzipped his pants.

I could not say no. I think I smiled. I did not even look around to see who was in sight. I slid down into the foot-well as I leaned over to lick his cock. It was actually comfortable and blew him right then and there. I was more comfortable than I thought I would be.

His cock was just as I remembered; hard and just a touch too big to fit in my mouth. The knob was silky to my tongue, but almost as hard as the shaft. From that position I could bob up and down, and kiss it, and lick it. I did a little of each. He said he would not cum, so it was a surprise when he filled my mouth with his spunk. I'm glad that I'd kept it up till he spurted. I would have willingly stayed there all day long he did if he'd asked. I'd taken every drop from him and swallowed willingly.

We parted with a kiss and a smile. He'll be back in town this summer. I hope we can scandalize another venue then.

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers