A Student Body Protest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you could please sit down, Ms. 'inside model'." He pointed at the large, fake penis on the middle of the seat while his eyes stayed on the shaking, naked Sally.

"But- but that-" She stuttered. "There's no way I can..."

"Can what?" He raised an eyebrow. "I merely meant that you were to sit behind the organ - to have it overlaid on the diagram so the class can see an example of what the reproductive system might look like during intercourse."

In spite of the sense of relief that washed over her, Sally still felt a cold fear through her body. She gingerly approached the chair, trying to figure out some way to place herself onto it while minimizing her exposure. But this proved impossible. After sliding off in her first few attempts she eventually surrendered to a position in which her legs were spread apart with her arms holding her in place, as though she were riding the seat cowgirl-style.

"Before anybody feels a sense of inadequacy," Sherman joked, "The model penis here is larger than a real one in order to give better visibility to the details. If our volunteer were to truly ride it, there would be a chance of prolapse."

The only coverage she had at this point was the pink penis between her thighs - pointing up and beyond her belly button as she squirmed a bit in her seat, still failing to find a position that was easy to sit in.

"Well, students!" Professor Sherman was eyeing Sally intensely, stepping back behind the podium to hide his growing erection yet again. "Since class is nearly over, I would ask that you all come to the front of the room in order to view our models one last time as you leave.

"Ms. 'outside', I would ask that you keep your legs apart for your classmates as they pass." He looked over at Leah. "And then hold that position until the room is empty."

The class had never packed up their supplies so quickly as the students all made their way to the front of the room, some not even bothering to have their books closed all the way. Sally couldn't face them directly, keeping her eyes down as it made her feel less exposed in spite of the sight of pink plastic pressed precariously against her pussy. She glanced to the side and saw Leah, who shot her an apologetic look as if to say that it would all be over soon.

Sally wanted to believe her, but there was still one class after this, and then two more days on top of that.

The biology class tried to take their time in staring at the exposure of the two models, but thankfully the students near the back would push against the students in the front, shoving them out of the way and towards the doors to get a look for themselves. It didn't take more than about a minute for the whole class to leave the room - though it still felt much longer than that.

"That will be all." Sherman turned away from the girls, walking back to his desk. "You may go now."

Sally sat up to make her way out of the classroom. She wanted to get to the bathroom to wash off the diagram on her stomach while still making it to lunch in time to meet up with her friends.

"Excuse me, Professor Sherman?" Leah's words made Sally stop just outside the door. "I don't believe your conduct today was especially professional."

"Professional?" He scoffed. "You two walk into my classroom naked after flaunting your bodies to the entire campus and then have the nerve to consider my actions unprofessional?

"I managed to spin what should have been a dreadful distraction into an educational experience! My teaching skills are above reproach!"

"Leah," Sally whispered, trying to tug on her friends' sleeve but remembering she had none. "I think we should just go."

"I am not referring to the lesson, sir." Leah stood her ground. "I mean your... personal actions."

"I-" He swallowed. "What could you possibly be talking about?"

"Quit playing dumb." Leah leaned into the man. "What do you think would happen if I were to ask the janitor to bring a blacklight with him when cleaning under your desk?"

"The j- A black-" There was a sudden realization on his face. "Wait a minute. Don't go throwing around accusations you can't prove!"

Sally still wasn't quite sure what was going on. She tried to think of uses for a blacklight; They could be used as bug zappers and had a function in detecting counterfeit money, but she couldn't figure out how either of those applications applied. Either way, Sherman was suddenly on the defensive in the exchange as Leah stood there as confident as a naked woman could.

"What do you want?" He asked, his voice suddenly panicked.

"Whatever you use to clean your white board." Leah smiled. "And a few tissues. I know you have them."

Leah pulled one tissue out of the box and threw it back on his desk before tugging a few more out and handing them to Sally. The flustered professor set a bottle of some blue liquid on his desk before hastily rushing out of the room, his briefcase in front of his pants. He looked over his shoulder one last time as Leah gave him a sarcastic wave goodbye. And then, the teacher was gone into the halls.

He had barely managed to shut the door when Leah sat down in his chair, her face pressed into her hands. There was no sound in the room except for the noise of a long sigh as Sally slowly approached her friend, unsure what to say. Eventually, she chose to simply spray some of the cleaner into a tissue as she bent down to place a hand on Leah's leg.

The girl jumped a bit at the touch, but when she saw it was Sally on her knees she let herself relax a bit, shutting her eyes tightly as she started to let out what could have been a breathy laugh before spreading her legs a bit to allow the girl to work.

"That's cold!" Leah winced a bit.

"Sorry!" Sally flinched backwards.

"Oh, it's alright." The seated girl smiled. "I can do it myself."

"No." Sally kept scrubbing. "I- I want to help you."

The two girls remained on the ground of the empty lecture hall, Sally squatting down between Leah's legs as the tall girl spread her knees apart wider and wider, becoming more accepting of her fellow protestor and the task she was performing. It felt a bit embarrassing for both girls to be in such an awkward position together, but after a class like that, very little of that embarrassment seemed to matter.

Now clean, Leah insisted on returning the favor. She grabbed some tissues from the desk and spritzed Sally's stomach with the cleaning fluid. A strong chemical smell filled the girl's nostrils that made her scrunch up her face at the slight burning sensation, but soon, Leah's smooth hands were at work, cleaning off the diagram from her naked friend's body. She could feel her skin sliding around beneath the circular rubbing motions that Leah was making and felt herself almost wishing the girl would move even lower despite the fact that the marker had never gone that far down.

"You know, your skin is really beautiful." Leah spoke, her eyes remaining on Sally's belly button. "It reminds me of these porcelain dolls I used to have when I was younger."

"I, th- thanks?" Sally was unsure what to say in response. "I like yours, too. It's a nice - er - brown."

"This is just a tan." She smiled. "My parents have a house at the top of a hill with a pool overlooking the forest and it's a great spot for tanning.

"They both worked long hours when I was growing up, so I had the house to myself a lot. But whenever I had a graduation or I won an award, they would come to see me at the ceremony. It was really the only time I ever got to see my parents, so I tried my hardest at everything that I did.

"It felt so nice to be seen. Every time I walked across a stage as somebody read my name off of a list, I could look out in the audience and know that there was somebody out there who could see me. But the older I got, the harder it was to be the best at everything. Pretty soon I found myself becoming the runner up more often than first place - and then I became a serial 'Honorable Mention' winner at awards shows. Needless to say, my parents never came to those.

"And then one day, I was at home - alone like always - and as I sat on the deck I decided that I didn't want any tan lines.

"So I sat out there for hours a day, completely naked. Just imagining that maybe my parents would come home unexpectedly and see me like that - they'd probably be pretty upset. But for them to be upset, they'd have to be there to see me.

"Since that time, I've always tried to be the center of attention. But instead of winning contests, I wanted to lead people. To break rules and be at the center of it all - it wasn't just about my parents any more; I wanted the world to look at me.

"Maybe I thought that this protest would be a good way to live out that fantasy."

"But..." Leah looked at Sally, her eyes deep into the other girls'. "I didn't even consider how you felt about all of this. You've been through too much these last two days, and it's all because I was too selfish about what I wanted."

"I'm so sorry, Sally." Leah clutched at her arms, her eyes dropping to the floor.

It was hard to see Leah this way. She was vulnerable, not because she was naked physically, but because she had bared herself emotionally. The strong, stoic leader of this protest group was suddenly just a meek little girl, crying out to her parents to be acknowledged for anything.

Sally didn't remember stepping forward or lifting her arms. Only that she had started to hug Leah at some point and that the other girl was hugging back.

They stayed that way without exchanging any words for a few long moments until the reality of the situation sank in and both girls suddenly found themselves embarrassed by the shared moment. Leah laughed again - this time not the stifled, choked-back laugh she had forced herself to make before but a real, genuine laugh. Sally shared the feeling.

The crowds in the hallways were starting to thin out making it a bit safer to leave. Sally walked towards the door first, holding it open for Leah to lead the way to the cafeteria so they could meet up with the rest of the group.

As she looked into the classroom one last time, Sally noticed the dildo was still stuck to her stool.

She shut the door.