A Student Needs More Money

Story Info
Should dad be part of the threesome?
5.8k words
4.64
24.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

Author's note: This story is about Sofia, a university student who decided to sell sexual favours for money. Her first experience was written in a published story on Literotica, called 'A Student Earns Money For Sex'. And this was followed by 'A Student Earns More Money For Sex'. You don't have to read those stories before you read her new exploit. All stories are stand-alone reads.

As a medical student, Sofia didn't have much time from her intense studies to take on a regular job with a steady income. Her studies to become a doctor kept her busy but occasionally Sofia needed money to buy luxuries or an iPad or a short holiday. Selling sex was her solution.

While Sofia got herself ready for a forthcoming sex party, she reflected on her last encounter six days ago with a couple called James and Sue. Like all her exploits, Sofia chose her clients carefully which ensured that she was able to satisfy the people she saw as well as enjoy the moment herself. The booking had been interesting because Sue, the wife, had hired Sofia to satisfy her husband, a present for his birthday. Sue had promised to give James a birthday wish whatever it might be. He chose an evening of sex with a hooker.

Sofia had initially spoken to the couple via a face-time call. In the evening agreed, Sofia was taken out to a posh restaurant by the couple before going back to their home. During the dinner, the conversation had been mainly about sex which meant that by the end of the meal they were all looking forward to getting into bed. James had revealed that he had a fantasy to be tied up with his wife, back to back, both naked and Sofia's job was to satisfy James.

In their bedroom, the couple had stood while Sofia tied them together. By sucking James and edging him so that he had to wait, Sofia was able to eventually give him a long climax. To give him time to recover, Sofia turned her attention to Sue by easing them onto the bed but still tied up. It turned out that Sue was bi-curious and the wife also had a climax while Sofia used her fingers to frig Sue deep inside her pussy.

Meanwhile, James had recovered his erection and was ready for more. With Sue still tied back to back with her husband, Sofia rolled the couple so that James was on his back which allowed Sofia to fuck him. Sofia also had a climax at the same time as James. For her, it was a pleasure and getting well paid. Afterwards, after untying the couple, they booked Sofia on a return visit for Sue's birthday.

That was six days ago. Sofia's thoughts returned to the forthcoming party this evening while she got herself ready. She, and other selected young men and women, had been booked to entertain invited guests on a boat moored at a marina by the sea. When Sofia got there, the luxury white yacht looked beautiful, a sleek boat with ten guest cabins which was the venue for an all-night sex party for special couples. Sofia was among the young single men and women who had been paid and driven down from London to the marina to provide whatever services were required by the guests. Before the guests arrived, Sofia and the other singles were briefed on the boat by the organiser. To her horror, the guest list showed that her dad and her stepmom were among the ten couples due on board in half an hour.

In a panic, she grabbed Julian, the organiser. ''I have an embarrassing problem,'' she whispered. ''I'm related to one of the guests and I can't possibly have sex with him.'' She looked at the list in Julian's hand and pointed. ''That's him there. My father and stepmom.''

Julian stated the obvious, ''They are coming to have sex. You are paid with the others to deliver it. Your dad will have plenty of choices with the other guest couples and the available young singles. So talk to them when they arrive and steer out of their way.''

''Can I leave the party?''

''No. We've brought you down here at our expense and you are getting very well paid. Act professionally and sort it out.''

Julian had not been sympathetic so Sofia sat and got her thoughts together. She knew that her dad and his new wife, Tracy, liked to attend parties. In fact, Sofia had come across them a couple of times in the last two years in sexual situations and it had been embarrassing. Sofia admitted to herself that she had found Tracy attractive with her youthful looks and blonde spiky hair. And Max, her father, was a handsome fit man but no way did Sofia want to repeat a past situation and have sex with her dad.

Sofia went downstairs to the lower deck where the other singles were getting ready. They had been issued with the same outfits; girls were to wear suspenders and stockings with a white mini skirt and loose white shirt with no bra, and the boys were to wear white shorts and loose shirts.

They looked and felt sexy. As Sofia applied some red lipstick she was reminded of her similar looks to the actress Penelope Cruz which people often commented on. Sofia assumed it was her straight nose, dark eyes and wide smile, inherited from her Spanish mother. However, Sofia wasn't looking forward to the party. She would have to ignore her father and concentrate on the other couples.

Half an hour later and all the guests had arrived. It was a warm evening and the harbour lights gave a romantic outlook. On board on the after-deck, some couples mingled but most were inside the main cabin with subdued lighting. Drinks and eats were being offered by the young group from London. Max and Tracy wouldn't know that his daughter was one of the hostesses so she kept out of their line of vision until they were momentarily alone and Sofia approached them from behind.

She kept her voice low and firm, ''Don't say anything. Keep a straight face!''

Max and Tracy turned, their jaws dropped but said nothing.

Sofia kept her voice low, ''Can you two act normally as if we had just met, please? Let me explain. If I knew you were going to be here I would not have attended this party. I'm sorry to surprise you like this.''

''Oh... my... God,'' said Max in a disbelieving voice. ''What are you doing here?''

''I'll die of embarrassment if the others know I'm your daughter.'' She trusted Julian not to say anything. ''And I know you're both broad-minded but I don't want to be at a sex party with either of you!''

''So are you here,'' asked Tracy, ''as a hostess? I suppose that's a stupid question since you're dressed the same as the rest of the young people. You look lovely by the way.''

''Yes, I am a hostess. I should be ashamed but I'm not because I need the money. And I know, Dad, you would help out with some money but I want to make my own way.''

''Should we leave this boat?'' asked Max.

Tracy interrupted, ''Certainly not. We're going to have fun and we've been looking forward to it. Join us if you like, Sofia!?''

''I can't possibly join you,'' said Sofia who looked at her father. ''Daughters don't get to have sex with their dads.''

Max looked at Tracy and raised his eyebrows. Sofia said, ''I have to circulate. You should mingle with the others and the guests and pretend you don't know me.'' She smiled, ''Have fun with anyone else but not me.''

As she ambled away she realised the crazy situation she, Max and Tracy were in. Some of the group sex was bound to happen in the main cabin on the luxury sofas and armchairs. What if she, Sofia, was being fucked by a guest or two while her father and Tracy were in the same room swapping partners? The thought of being watched by her father wasn't acceptable!

Soft music played in the background as guests chatted among themselves and with the singles such as Sofia. Ordinarily, she would have been full of anticipation but her attention kept being drawn to Tracy and dad. Guests started to openly kiss those they fancied. A group of people was forming while they caressed and explored each other on the sofas. Silver bowls of condoms were available.

She noticed her father chatting with a wealthy-looking female guest who obviously fancied him. A feeling of annoyance crept up on Sofia before she pulled her eyes away. She wondered if it was a sign of wanting to protect her dad from other women. A little later, Sofia saw a hostess put her arm around Max's shoulder and kiss him. Somehow, Sofia's impulse was to slap the girl but a loud voice in her head said, ''He's not your property. Back off!'' And so it went on.

Most of the singles were being paired off while Sofia avoided the hook-ups as her feelings concerning her family made her confused. She'd lost sight of Tracy whom Sofia found attractive. A one-on-one with her stepmom would have been fun, thought Sofia.

Then, from behind, a female arm held her waist and pulled her close. The person spooned her and held her tight before whispering, ''Come with me.'' Tracy took her hand and led the way to the stairs down to the cabins. Sofia thought it may be an invitation to have sex with Tracy alone which Sofia could accept. Nothing was said as Tracy held Sofia's hand and they entered the bedroom. Soft lighting helped to relax Sofia as they approached the large bed. Tracy kissed her lightly on the lips and said, ''We like threesomes and Max has told me to get started with you, darling.''

''Not a threesome with my father I hope? He will be sending in someone else?'' She scrunched her forehead as Tracy kissed her ears and neck. Sofia was bisexual and found her father's wife sexy.

''We stick together, your dad and I,'' said Tracy who had a half-smile across her red lips. ''Always that way. We enjoy sex with each other and one other person. Tonight it's you, Sofia.''

Her mind raced to find a solution. ''But I can't possibly have my dad here. He must find another person. And I don't want him watching me having sex with you. That would be so embarrassing.'' Sofia felt her nipples harden against the cotton fabric of her white shirt as her stepmom held her and kissed her lips.

''It's alright, darling Sofia. Nothing will happen without your agreement.'' Tracy's tone was reassuring. ''Let's go with the flow and we'll solve any problems you might have. You're such a beautiful young girl. I know your age is 21 but tonight you look a lot younger. So sexy.''

Sofia moved her hands up to Tracy's neck and lightly caressed her blonde spiky hair. For the moment the situation regarding her dad went away as Tracy slowly undid the buttons down Sofia's white shirt. It was nice for Sofia to let Tracy take the lead, to call the shots and set the pace. She arched her back to let her stepmom kiss her nipples. This made her hungry for sex and Sofia hardly noticed the slight noise of the cabin door opening, followed by the close of the bathroom door and then the start of the shower.

Tracy removed Sofia's shirt and unbuttoned her own. Their naked breasts touched each other before they laughed together. Sofia asked, ''Is that dad in the shower?''

''Yes. Come and have a shower with me. Just the two of us.''

That seemed alright to Sofia as sex with Tracy didn't seem wrong. ''What will dad do?''

''I won't let him touch you in the bathroom.''

Sofia let herself be led. She wondered what her father would say about her breasts which obviously showed their swollen nipples. In five seconds they entered the bathroom and Sofia scanned the naked butt of her father who was drying himself after his shower. Tracy turned Sofia so that the girl didn't have to look at her father. ''Off with your mini skirt,'' Tracy said.

It was easier for Sofia to let Tracy pull down her skirt, unclip her suspenders and pull down her stockings. She went into the cubicle and turned on the water while keeping her back towards Matt. In no time, Tracy was beside her using soap to sponge themselves down. She let Tracy tie a wet stocking around her head to cover her eyes and immediately her world went into darkness.

''Okay?'' asked Tracy as she soaped some more while swivelling Sofia's body around.

''Yes, I'm all right.'' Sofia soon guessed she might be facing out through the glass partition where her dad was last standing. Tracy stood behind Sofia and held her tight. In a way which Sofia could not understand, she felt relaxed, partly from Tracy's command of the situation and partly from the blindfold. Her covered eyes seemed to suggest it didn't matter if her father was still in the bathroom and watching his daughter.

As the water continued to fall, Tracy said, ''Clasp your hands behind you and feel my pussy.''

Sofia felt her stepmom's hands encircle her hips and touch her pubic bone. At the same time, Sofia's body was firmly positioned against Tracy who was behind. Both pairs of hands were now caressing each other. Sofia murmured, ''This feels lovely.''

The reply from Tracy came close to Sofia's ear, ''Relax my little girl and let yourself enjoy the moment.''

Without thinking, Sofia said, ''Is my father watching?'' She didn't mean to ask but somehow the blindfold gave her boldness.

''Would you like him to see your naked body?''

''Yes,'' she whispered too quickly.

''Do you want him to watch while my fingers play with your pussy?''

''Yes.'' Sofia felt breathless and knew she should have said 'No'.

''Max is looking at you. Do you mind him naked as he leans back against the basin?''

''Naked?'' She had imagined he would have a towel around his waist. He was a good-looking man and kept himself fit but she'd never seen him naked.

''Yes,'' said Tracy in a calm voice, ''he's naked. And he's semi-erect, bigger than normal. Do you mind if he gets bigger from seeing you? It might mean he has a huge erection from watching you. But do you worry about that?''

Sofia swallowed. ''Oh.'' She tried to think but her mind had gone blank. ''Why is he aroused over me, his daughter?''

''Because you are a beautiful child and Max appreciates beauty. Will you let him touch himself as he looks at you?''

''You mean...''

''Yes, Max will want to hold his cock. It will grow in his hand. Are you okay with that?''

Sofia hesitated. ''No, it's wrong. He mustn't get aroused by seeing me.''

Tracy soaped Sofia's breasts. ''Your breathing has increased. Do you like me caressing you?

''Yes.''

''It makes me feel aroused,'' said Tracy, ''and I think Max will feel the same. He's just a man with natural feelings. Does that bother you, darling?''

Sofia didn't want to fight her body which screamed for satisfaction. ''I suppose it's okay.''

''As I caress your pussy it makes you and I want more. And your father wants more, wants to become fully aroused, wants the same as us. We are together, the three of us. Can you cope with that and let dad admire you, to become aroused by you?''

In her darkness, Sofia imagined what her dad might look like with his cock on display. ''Is he erect, fully hard?''

''Yes. He's beautiful, Sofia. His cock is strong, wide and his balls hang loose. The sight of you has caused this but Max hasn't touched himself yet. Do you mind if he fingers himself?''

''It's okay I suppose.''

''I think your father will want to masturbate.'' Tracy's words felt like a statement.

''Yes.'' Over the last few minutes, Sofia's body had been giving in to the caressing from Tracy. Her fingers had been moving in a rhythm around her engorged nub, her clit, and Sofia felt an orgasm beginning.

''Your daddy is slowly masturbating now. Are you happy for him to be a voyeur and witness your orgasm?''

It was a shock to want this. ''Yes.'' She took a lungful of air. ''Yes please, Tracy. Make me come.''

Tracy let her fingers glide across the top of Sofia's clit. It made the girl judder. She moaned as Tracy whispered, ''Relax now, darling. I will hold you.'' She had one hand frigging Sofia and her other hand around Sofia's waist to hold her tight as the shower washed their faces.

Sofia let out a cry as the feelings cramped around her pussy and invaded her groin. Behind her blindfold, she imagined dad with an erection. It felt naughty and taboo but the climax made everything seem good. She let her body go limp and her head went back for support against Tracy.

''You are gorgeous, Sofia.''

''Sorry, I didn't do you at the same time,'' whispered Sofia. ''Has Daddy gone?'' She couldn't decide if she felt embarrassed or turned on by having her father watch. She murmured, ''I mustn't do that again. I'm not an exhibitionist.''

''Shush my darling step-daughter. I am going to look after you and nothing is going to happen without your acceptance. Do you trust me? Will you let me guide you, to make all the decisions for you? You can then relax without any guilt feelings.''

It sounded ideal to Sofia. Her usual hook-ups were those where she took charge of her customers to give them the best time. It felt like Tracy would take over the role and be more dominant while Sofia would be more submissive.

The wet blindfold was taken off and they dried themselves. Max was nowhere to be seen. They strolled into the bedroom which was in darkness and Tracy held her hand as both the girls lay on the bed. Tracy placed herself on top and slowly kissed Sofia around her toes, her legs and thighs.

Sofia felt completely at ease and closed her eyes as Tracy moved up her body until she placed both legs on either side of Sofia's ribs and used her hands to pin down Sofia's arms. Tracy said, ''I want that lovely mouth of yours on my pussy.''

It sent a shiver down the student's body. ''I want that as well.'' Tracy's hands glided through Sofia's hair as if to hold her head in position and then she leaned down to kiss Sofia.

''I love your lips, Sofia. They seem to swell as you kiss. You are beautiful.''

Sofia opened her mouth to let their tongues play with each other. ''I love you, my stepmom. Tell me how to pleasure you.''

Tracy inched up the girl's body until her bottom was above Sofia's mouth. ''Let your tongue play with my bum... that's it, darling, and lick my crack.'' Tracy wriggled to get her position comfortable. ''It feels so perfect,'' said Tracy.

After a minute of licking, Sofia managed to murmur, ''You taste lovely, Tracy. The scent between your legs is divine.''

''Stroke my pussy with your tongue and kiss me there.'' The room was silent as her stepmom moaned. ''I'm moving my hips to let your nose touch my clit.'' She gasped and managed to say, ''You are such a good girl, darling. You are making me very wet.''

As she lay on her back, Sofia felt the end of the bed move and gently her feet were held. ''Tracy,'' she mumbled through the pussy lips of her dad's wife, ''I can feel each of my toes being sucked. Is that my father?''

Tracy was breathing heavily but looked down at Sofia's head which was buried between her thighs and said, ''In the darkness of this cabin he is exploring his daughter. Don't be afraid, Sofia. Nothing will happen without your consent. It is natural for a dad to want to please his little girl.'' Tracy moved her hips in a rhythm across Sofia's mouth. ''Use your lips to kiss around my pussy and move them up to my clit.''

Sofia didn't mind being trapped between Tracy's knees with most of her senses concentrated on giving pleasure to Tracy. It took an effort for Sofia to pay much attention to her toes so she didn't allow her legs to widen.

''What is he doing to you?'' said Tracy who kept up her steady rhythm.

It took an effort for Sofia to reply, ''He's holding my leg, kissing my ankles and lower leg muscles.'' She wondered if it were possible to stop the caressing on her legs. She appealed to her stepmom, ''He must stop there. Not any higher.''

''Do you feel a tingle of pleasure, Sofia?''

''Yes, but it doesn't make it right.''

Tracy stopped moving her hips. Her voice sounded husky, ''Suck my clit, sweet girl. You are giving me immense pleasure. You and I are free to accept sexual enjoyment because it is good for us. A man who can do that, a man we also trust and love, a man who knows what we want is to be welcomed. Do you not agree?''

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12