A Student Needs More Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Mmm. Your juice is going over my mouth and down my throat.'' She sucked extra hard on Tracy's clit.

''I'm coming, Sofia. Oh my God. Yesss. Ahhh.'' Tracy let out a shriek and her body shook as the orgasm took hold. After a minute, she lifted her body to say to Sofia, ''Let your beautiful body relax and the man you love will give you the same pleasure as you have just given me.''

''The man is my daddy. Surely it's taboo and not right, Tracy?''

''Imagine it's another man here in the darkened room. You can't see him and I will kiss your eyes and face to protect you. Close your eyes and listen to your body. How do you feel, my little girl?''

''I shouldn't feel like this.''

''What is he doing? Give me your hands and caress my breasts.''

Sofia raised her hands to hold and tweak Tracy's nipples ''He has spread my legs,'' Sofia said while wondering why she'd let her legs spread for him, ''and his chin is scraping up near my pussy.''

''Are you wet? Can he smell your excitement?''

Sofia whispered, ''Probably, yes.''

''Let him breathe in your musk. Do you love him?''

''Oh yes. I love daddy.''

''As I hold my darling step-daughter, will you let daddy kiss you between your legs?''

''Yes.'' Her voice sounded faint as if in a dream.

''You need the sex. You need him in the same way as I need you.''

His mouth touched Sofia's groin and travelled around her tummy to cause cramp-type feelings. ''Oh yes. That feels so good. Is it okay to do this?'' asked Sofia. She needed reassurance.

''As your dominant, Sofia, I think you should submit your body to your father. Enjoy the moment. Hold nothing back, darling.'' She stroked Sofia's hair.

Sofia relaxed on her back and let him use his hands to glide under her bottom to raise her hips. She felt him inhale and then lick from her crack to her pussy before he began again. For several minutes, he used his lips and tongue to prepare his little girl.

Without Sofia noticing, Tracy had shifted her position to lie across the bed face-to-face with Sofia. ''I'm with you, Sofia.'' She turned the girl's head towards her and kissed her lips. They held hands in the dark.

Max sent wave after wave of pleasure shooting around Sofia who moaned out loud. Her ability to resist her father melted to be replaced with a deep desire to have the man who was about to fuck her. As Tracy continued to pepper kisses across her face, Sofia let her legs go even wider to allow his hips to contact her inner thighs.

He raised her thighs higher, presumably (thought Sofia) to have her at a better angle to penetrate her. She whispered into Tracy's lips, ''I can feel him at my pussy.'' Her words became jumbled with the feeling of her daddy entering her slowly and then withdrawing before he entered again.

Tracy whispered, ''He has a big cock which you need to get used to but I won't let daddy hurt you.''

''Oh my, I can feel his size.'' Her words became more breathless as daddy began to fuck his daughter. ''Hold me, Tracy.'' Wailing noises came from Sofia as she gasped, ''Please don't stop, Daddy.'' She squeezed her stepmom's hands. ''Is it okay he's not wearing a condom?''

''Are you on the pill?''

Sofia was rapidly falling into a state where she couldn't think clearly. ''Yes but mistakes can happen.''

''You probably won't get pregnant and if you do, we'll look after you and the baby.''

Daddy's rhythm had increased in power and her body shook each time he buried his cock deep inside her pussy. The orgasm started for Sofia as she goaded her father on with screams of, ''Yes, yes, yes.'' Her mouth opened for Tracy's kiss which meant that Sofia screamed into her stepmom's mouth as a huge climax enveloped the young girl's body. The intensity lasted for 30 seconds while still being fucked and then his cock expanded inside her. His thrusts reduced in speed but now each driving force was deeper, accompanied by his cry as Sofia felt the spurts of ejaculation from her dad.

Silence came as they let their bodies recover.

Sofia was in a daze so she let Tracy and Max cuddle up to her. A side light was switched on and she looked shyly at her father. At first, she didn't want to see his cock but Tracy pointed out how wet it looked. ''I'm feeling embarrassed with my father naked,'' murmured Sofia. ''I won't look at his cock because it's naughty.'' Sofia looked anyway and gave a nervous laugh. ''It's still big and I can't believe the amount of juice covering his cock.''

Tracy adjusted and sat with her back to the bed headboard. Sofia's head was nestled between her breasts and both women examined Max's body. ''Yes,'' said Tracy, ''the juice is mainly from your pussy. Come here Max and let me taste.''

This startled Sofia who witnessed her father kneel alongside his wife, his cock semi-erect and Tracy licked it and then sucked it to full size. ''He's ready to go again,'' said Tracy to Sofia. ''And he tastes of you, my step-daughter.''

Sofia giggled and responded to Tracy, ''How do you know? You haven't had your mouth at my pussy!'' Quickly, Sofia found herself pushed on her back with Tracy in a 69 position and her father watched as his wife gave Sofia a good licking.

Tracy licked her way around Sofia's pussy and declared that the taste on Max was his daughter's juice. ''Delicious,'' she said and continued to give Sofia a lot of attention to her bum, pussy and clit. At the same time, Max smacked Tracy's bottom.

After a while, they all knew they were ready for more sexy love play but first they talked. They drank wine from the minibar and reclined on the bed together.

''I can't believe I've just had a threesome involving you, Dad!'' Sofia sipped her drink. ''Did I give in because it was dark and I couldn't see anything clearly?''

Max said to Sofia, ''So, with the lights on, take a hard look at my body. You've been unwilling to look properly. I'm just like any other man.''

''No, you're not like any other man. For one thing, your cock is thicker than most, not the longest penis I've seen but big around the girth! And the second thing is you're my father and...'' She tailed off into silence.

Tracy held Sofia's hand. ''And you feel guilty at having sexual feelings for your father?''

''I love my daddy.'' She paused. ''But it's wrong to want to have sex with him.''

''In some circumstances,'' replied Tracy, ''you are right. In this situation, you liked it. I can tell you really loved the connection, the closeness of having Max inside you.''

Sofia twisted her mouth and frowned. ''Maybe.''

Max whispered, ''I felt the bond from you, Sofia. You kept squeezing me with your pussy.''

''I couldn't help that. It doesn't mean it's okay to have my dad make love to me.''

''Was it easier in the dark?'' asked Tracy.

''Umm. Yes.'' Sofia felt embarrassed to admit this.

Tracy continued, ''You knew it was Max of course and not any other man. Will you do it again with your eyes open so you can see him?''

''You're testing me, aren't you? I admit my body hums for his contact, my need to be taken by daddy I suppose. Although, my mind is telling me of the taboo.''

''Taboo fades away,'' said Max, ''when the two adults agree to make love.''

Tracy giggled. ''I think you both love each other in more than the normal way. You can't get any deeper love than a daughter accepting her father inside her, accepting his sperm. It would be beautiful to watch you two together. Do you mind, Sofia, if I become a voyeur?''

It occurred to Sofia that she'd never had a voyeur watch her during sex. ''He watched me in the shower. I was blindfolded and I knew he was there. I liked it. So, I guess I'll enjoy you observing daddy and me.''

Max kissed Sofia on the cheek. ''You have found your way of accepting the forbidden. It feels nice, doesn't it?''

It felt a relief to Sofia as her body absorbed the erotic feelings coursing through her. As Tracy moved out of the way, Sofia knelt on the bed beside Max and stroked her hand across his upper leg. His erection grew even bigger. To prolong her need didn't make sense to her anymore, so Sofia knelt on either side of his hips. She bent forward and kissed daddy on his neck, his ears, his forehead and lastly his lips.

Their tongues played with each other. She felt her body and mind release all restrictions from the taboo worries. By balancing herself with her hands on the bed, Sofia moved her hips over his groin. This allowed her to use her pussy to stroke his engorged cock.

From her detached position on the edge of the bed, Tracy murmured, ''Oh, that's beautiful, Sofia. Love the way you drag your juices along my husband's cock.''

''I like you watching us,'' said Sofia who felt even more turned on by being observed. Her dad caressed her breasts and tweaked Sofia's sensitive nipples. She moaned out loud.

In a raspy voice, he said, ''Is my daughter going to fuck me?''

As Sofia mumbled, ''Yes,'' she slammed her pussy down. In that quick movement, she had his cock fully inside her. He gasped and held her hips tight but this didn't stop Sofia. Words of encouragement came from Tracy as the young girl fucked her father with frantic strokes. The flow of the climax gripped her stomach before it spread to the rest of her body. Sofia looked up at the ceiling while she yelled, ''Oh, that's so fucking good. My daddy's cock fills me as I ride him.''

Tracy urged Sofia on. ''Go on girl. Climax on your father.''

''I'm coming, oh yes.'' Her body shuddered and she gasped as her pussy squeezed his cock. After a few seconds, she relaxed knowing that dad hadn't come yet. She wanted him to wait for his climax.

He said, ''I think my daughter is a naughty girl. To make me hover on the edge of coming and then you ease off my cock.'' He laughed. ''You deserve to be punished.'' Max pulled her off him to lie down before he dragged her to the edge of the bed. ''On your front,'' he demanded, ''with your feet on the floor. You need to be spanked.''

Still basking in her orgasm, Sofia didn't resist and found it sexy to give in to his commands. She heard Tracy say to Max, ''Spank her. Make her suck you and come in her mouth.''

The slap noises took over the room as Sofia felt the heat rise across her buttocks. Although there wasn't a lot of pain, it left her in a state of surrender, her body weak. She desperately wanted to be dominated by daddy and observed by Tracy in a triangle of love where Sofia would please the two of them. His cock rammed into her from behind and, at the same time, Max pressed a finger into her arse. She came immediately as he fucked her in both holes. She wailed, ''I love you both. I love you always.''

''Kneel on the floor.'' His instruction came as Max withdrew and helped his daughter kneel facing him. With his hand, he twisted his fingers into her hair. ''Open.''

Sofia opened her mouth and eyes to see the dripping cock, the swollen head and the enlarged balls hovering in front of her face. Tracy had got closer and now sat next to her stepdaughter. Her legs apart, Tracy used her fingers to masturbate herself while still focused on Sofia.

Max gently pulled her head back to get the right angle. He wiped his cock head over his girl's cheeks, over her nose and forehead before he positioned his wet gland into the opening of her mouth.

Sofia pleaded, ''Fuck my mouth, Daddy.'' He slowly forced his cock in until his large balls touched her chin. A little rocking motion from Max ensured enough friction to make him groan. Sofia could see Tracy with two fingers in her pussy fucking herself vigorously. Her cries indicated she'd be climaxing soon.

Her father was saying he was going to come as he kept on fucking Sofia's mouth.

She felt the first spurt of his cum go down her throat as he yelled in ecstasy. His slow thrusts sent another ejaculation which filled her mouth as she let it dribble down her gullet. She knew he would have one more release but this time he withdrew and pumped the rest of his sperm over her face.

Tracy had brought on her orgasm at the same time and lay flat on the bed gasping.

Sofia used her fingers to push the excess spunk into her mouth and swallow. Her father kissed her, helped her onto the bed and held her tight. She felt good to be hugged by Max with Tracy spooning her from behind. Sofia closed her eyes and longed for a future with them.

12