All Comments on 'A Student Needs More Money'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FrancklinFrancklinover 1 year ago

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your talent. Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Maybe one too many.

"Oh... my... God,'' said Max in a disbelieving voice. ''What are you doing here?''

As it was a sex party I take it that it was a rhetorical question.

I love the idea of the story but to have her complain about her father being there, especially as she's shagged him previously, becomes a little grating.

Maybe time to move on from her parents or at least fuck them with abandon as well as other people.

HiddenSecret00HiddenSecret00over 1 year ago

This story is tagged “mmf” and missing “incest.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I entered the story at the part with the shower.

After this point the story build up is good (sometimes the position of a persons body is not fully explained/clear for me) the dialogs are very good, hot and teasing. Dialogs are always the "gold" in every story especially if there are persons with different interests/knowing.

If you go on with more details (like the "smell" as you wrote) then the story will more brilliant - it teases the reader more :-) (look/smell/feeling/colours/glistening/sizes/angles/quantities/forskins/holesizes/drippingsclearorwhiteor... of faces, bodies, skin, orifices, hands, penises, clitorisses or whatever the plural is. :-)

4,5 -> 5 *

Suzz_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous