A Student -- Nude Photographs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She types a response, even using her wet fingers:

~~~

You'll be the end of me, Kate.

~~~

The professor goes back to rubbing herself when she gets an email notification a minute later, then she checks the message from her student.

~~~

What are you doing now?

~~~

I'm in my office.

~~~

doing?

~~~

I think you know. I'm doing what people who pay for your content are surely doing. Except I'm doing it in my office while the door is open. But I think you're smart enough to know that. Maybe you even anticipated it.

~~~

Professor Shastri halts her masturbation, instead sitting upright at the computer because she has to know her student's thoughts. Now that she's confessed her sins, it's a different game. But the email never comes. At least not yet. The professor sits there in anticipation, which is pure torture and her dark nipples are erect beneath her bra and she can smell her own aroma.

When an email comes four minutes later, she clicks.

~~~

for you

love,

kate

~~~

The pictures are a godsend that possesses Professor Shastri into spreading her legs, bringing her hand down, and playing with her pussy. She finger-fucks herself when simple clit rubbing isn't enough. The screen on her office computer is a close-up pic of naked Kate and the professor's eyes focus on the smile and breasts. Back and forth.

She cums. Silently. Her heart is racing and her teeth are gritted and she makes a low humming sound that vibrates across her lips. Her toes curl inside her pumps. Her pussy squirts and makes a mess of her clothes and seat. All because of a girl named Kate.

When she's finished, she breathes deep and enjoys the sound of students walking in the hallway. Her eyes linger on the naked picture of Kate on the screen. Her mood is meditative and tries to compose herself. She grabs a tissue and dries her hand and wipes the beautiful mess between her legs. She closes her computer and goes to the bathroom with a wet spot on her skirt that she hopes no one will notice.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

vote / comment / follow

12