A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 07

Story Info
Hanna introduces her friend Grace to the spirals.
7.5k words
4.75
31.9k
42

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean what the FUCK Hanna. Where the hell were you? Grace continued, pacing back and forth. "You ignore me for weeks, then you come and hang out and seem kinda weird and distracted, and then you ignore me for another few weeks and THEN use me as an excuse to go somewhere and lie to your parents? Where the HELL were you?" Grace demanded.

Grace was furious. Hanna was sitting on her bed, looking shamefully at the floor while her friend yelled at her. Earlier that day, Grace had been walking out of her house when she had seen Mrs. Liu. When Hanna's mother had asked how their trip was, Grace had responded enthusiastically. When she had thanked Grace for taking Hanna with her, saying how badly she thought Hanna had needed the trip, the shocked Grace could only nod. Grace had further covered for Hanna when Mrs. Liu had asked about where Hanna was, saying that she had gone out to meet up with another friend.

Hanna sat there, her shame at the way she had been treating Grace too much to handle. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. What if it was a text from Master! Her heart raced for a second. She forgot about her friend, and quickly checked her phone. It was just a text from her group project mate. Her disappointment was immeasurable.

"Are you going to answer me? Or just check your phone? Is it a boy? Is that why you've been so weird? Hanna, please, you have to tell me what is going on." Hanna looked at her friend, seeing the genuine concern on her face. She couldn't tell her, it was too shameful. She wished Master was here, he would know what to do. He would have the perfect spiral to calm her down. But he wasn't, only Grace was. How much longer could Hanna keep lying to her friend?

"Grace... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I've been such a bad friend." Hanna said earnestly. She had been so focused on the spirals, on following her Master's every command that she had forgotten about the things that used to be important to her. It made her feel awful. Her best friend from childhood was staring at her, the concern in her eyes very real. Hanna had let her down, had caused her to worry, to fear. She used to tell Grace everything, they were each other's closest confidants. And yet, even in that moment, Hanna wished more than anything else to return to the spirals.

"Hanna, please. Please just talk to me." Grace begged, tears in her eyes. Hanna could hardly look at her, couldn't meet her friend's gaze. "I just want to talk - to know that you are ok. You're really scaring me right now." she said.

Hanna wished she was back at her Master's house, back serving him. That world was easy to live in, there was only one choice: submission. Everything else, all the other mundane decisions and tribulations of life didn't matter - it wasn't her place to decide how to deal with them. Except that wasn't the case here. Master was not here, only Grace. Hanna couldn't just ignore her oldest friend. She felt tremendous guilt. Coupled with the fact that her mind had been broken again and again over the last week, she simply did not have the mental fortitude to keep it a secret any longer.

"I met a guy." Hanna said quietly, as if speaking above a whisper would cause it all to spill out immediately. "Well, we met online... I've been looking at these, these videos." Hanna started to explain, trying to not sound insane. Grace sat down next to her, listening intently: "What videos?" she asked.

"They're, they're hypnotic, these spirals. They're so nice, they make me feel so warm and fuzzy." And with that, the floodgates opened. Hanna explained everything, the website she found, the routine she started to follow, how good it all made her feel. "It's like nothing else I've ever experienced Grace, you would not believe how relaxed I have been. They make me feel soooo calm and happy" Hanna said in a dream-like voice, a distant look of bliss coming over her face.

"And you went to meet this guy?" Grace asked, incredulously. After a few moments, she had to tap Hanna on the shoulder to get her attention. Hanna shook her head, trying to bring herself back into the present. "Well.. yea. After a while he wanted to meet up at a hotel, and... well - the excitement got the better of me." Hanna said as she started to tell the story of the night she first met Master. With a longing in her voice, she explained how he had told her she had to chose to follow him up, how she had, and how the sex she had that night was by far the best of her life. Then she had come home - she had thought she didn't want to look at the spirals anymore, but she couldn't stay away. "The spirals, you don't understand, they make me feel so blank and empty, it feels soooo good." she finished whimsically.

"Hanna, these sound really dangerous. Listen to yourself! You've been acting really weird, not like you normally do at all. These spirals are making you do things - this guy is controlling you!" Grace implored. Hanna listened to her friend. She understood what Grace was saying, Hanna had thought all of this before - back when she had doubts - before Master had broken her capacity for independent thought. Maybe her friend was right, maybe Hanna was being weird. Had she ever really considered how dangerous this could be? What if Master made her do things she didn't want to? Had he already done that? But she already knew Master was controlling her - of course he controlled her - she was a slave. Not only that, she liked it. She wanted to be controlled!

"What happened this week Hanna, where were you?" Grace asked seriously. She had taken Hanna's hand in hers. Grace couldn't believe what she was hearing. Hanna was acting like she was drunk, she kept losing focus every few moments, every time these weird spirals were brought up. She doubted Hanna was making this up, her friend had never been a good story teller or a good liar.

Hanna launched into the story of the past week. The amazing house, the wonderful pool, the spirals. Hanna could see her friend's face get more and more worried as Hanna described the week in explicit detail. Sucking Master's cock by the pool, taking his cock in her ass, the mind-melting orgasms she experienced while he fucked her with her headset on. Hanna was getting unnerved by Grace's reactions to what Hanna remembered as amazing experiences. Had she been tricked by Master? That was impossible, she wanted to obey Master. She HAD to obey Master.

"Hanna, you need to go to the police. This is not ok." Grace said seriously. Hanna was torn. She knew Grace had her best interests at heart, and a part of her even knew that what Grace was saying made sense. But Hanna was an obedient slave now, she was incapable of questioning her Master. Maybe if she just showed Grace the spirals, Grace would understand. She just didn't know how amazing the spirals made her feel. If Hanna just showed her one, it would make her understand. Grace needed to understand.

Hanna grabbed her phone from beside her. She found a text from Master waiting for her, with a link that just said "Use this one with your friend." Hanna opened the link and was immediately greeted with a breathtaking spiral. She recognised it as one of the ones Master had been working on during the past week. It was intricate, a blend of colours that seared the image directly into her retinas.

"Here" Hanna said vacantly, as she passed the phone to Grace. "Look at this.."

"No don't show me the spi..." Almost instantly, Grace's eyes glazed over. Hanna watched her friend with rapt attention. It was so exciting. Grace was finally going to understand how good it felt to be blank and vacant. Hanna thought back dreamily to the first time she had laid eyes on the spirals. Grace had been mad before, but she just hadn't understood how good it felt to obey. Master had broken Hanna's silly thoughts of disobedience before, now he would do the same to Grace.

Her friend stared at the screen, phone loosely held in one hand. Her eyes were unfocused, her jaw slack. Hanna felt so relieved. She had been carrying this secret for so long - it was nice to tell someone else. Meanwhile Grace was lost in the rapture of the spirals while Hanna felt the pleasant tingle of obedience run down her spine.

Soon Grace was laying back on the bed, one hand holding up the phone, the other was down her shorts. Hanna sat patiently on the bed with her legs crossed, her mind occupied with thoughts of serving her Master, thinking about how exciting it was that Grace was going to get to experience the same bliss. Right on cue, her friend moaned loudly, lost in her own pleasure.

Hanna desperately wished she could be staring into the spirals along with her friend, but she didn't want to interrupt. Grace looked so blissful, her eyes lazily following the spirals as they continued their delicious rotation. Watching her friend like this, Hanna kept getting the little pulses of pleasure that usually came from obeying her Master.

Grace came loudly, her arm falling to her side, Hanna's phone sliding out of her hand. Her legs shook as her back arched back. She whimpered for a few more seconds, shaking slightly before she went still, body splayed on Hanna's bed. Hanna reached for her phone, hoping to watch the spirals herself. Instantly, she was lost in their beauty. She didn't know how much time passed before Grace began to stir next to her.

"What, what was that?" Grace asked groggily.

"That was just a taste." Hanna exclaimed excitedly. She wanted to show her friend more. In a fit of inspiration, she connected her phone to the big screen TV at the end of the bed. "It gets soooo much better." Hanna said as she played another video before her friend could say another word.

The spirals filled the screen as Hanna laid back. Grace sat up, unable to look away. She was still confused, her mind weak from her first introduction to the spirals. Hanna looked over at her friend, a huge smile on her face, before she too was drawn into the spirals.

OBEY

Hanna felt the familiar calm wash over her. She could only imagine how amazing this felt for Grace. Hanna wished she could experience the whole thing again for the first time. Grace was going to be a slave, just like her! Master was going to be so happy with her. The thought made her hornier and hornier, her cunt wet with anticipation. Hanna had always been jealous of Grace. She was slightly taller, her breasts were larger, her ass rounder. She had always been in better shape and more popular with boys. Hanna had never really minded being the quiet, dorky friend, but she also could never fully swallow all of her jealousy. A part of Hanna couldn't help but feel a vindictive pleasure at the thought of subjugating her friend like this.

EMPTY

Hanna's mind went quiet, returning to the familiar emptiness that she craved more and more. The new type of spiral spinning on the big screen was capturing her attention in a way that made the old spirals seem boring and uninteresting. Next to her, Grace was staring at the screen, unblinking and unmoving.

OBEY

Hanna did obey - it felt so good to obey.

EMPTY

All she had to do was sit back and let the spiral take her deeper and deeper.

OBEY

EMPTY

OBEY

HORNY

MASTURBATE

In unison, both girls reached between their legs, finding their soaked pussies and beginning

to apply pressure to their clits. There were no thoughts, no desires, there was only the spiral....

OBEY

EMPTY

OBEY

HORNY

MASTURBATE

An hour later, the two moaning, whimpering girls experienced a pair of earth-shattering orgasms.

**

Hanna woke up an hour later, shaking herself awake. Picking up her phone, she found a text from Master waiting for her: Wake your friend up and lead her to meet me in front of your house in 5 minutes.

Hanna shook Grace awake, her friend groggily opening her eyes. Before Grace could say a word, Hanna then led her up the stairs out the door and into the backseat of Master's waiting car. Grace was quiet, her mind still empty and thoughtless.

"Wonderful job, slave, this one will make an excellent fucktoy." Master said as he drove off. The screens in the headrests in front of them were filled with spirals, allowing Hanna and Grace to fall deeper and deeper into trance while they drove downtown. 20 minutes later, the car pulled into an underground parking lot. The girls followed Master to the elevator, which whisked them up to the penthouse apartment where Master had first met Hanna. Master sat down on the couch, instructing Hanna to lie next to him on the couch while telling Grace to stand in front of him.

"What is your name?" he asked Grace while he opened his fly and pulled out his hard cock. "Suck, slave." was all he said in Hanna's direction. She moved herself closer to Master, her head in his lap, before taking his cock into her mouth.

"Grace Lee." She answered vacantly. She was so deep in trance that she was barely aware of her surroundings. Masters' improvements to his spirals must have really been effective, Hanna thought to herself as she continued to gently lick Masters' shaft.

"No, you are a Fucktoy, nothing more. Strip." he commanded, putting a hand on the back of Hanna's head and pushing down and forcing his cock down her throat. Grace responded slowly, lifting her shirt over her head, before peeling off her leggings and underwear. Her bra hit the floor as Master began to roughly fuck Hanna's face. "Put this on." he commanded Grace, pointing at a headset identical to Hanna's sitting on the table in front of him. She reacted slowly, her conscious mind fighting to retake control of her body. Master's improvements were only so effective, she would be able to resist soon enough. However, Grace proved unable to disobey in that moment, and slipped the VR headset over her eyes. Instantly, it filled her vision with the wonderfully addicting spirals. She slipped right back into trance, all thoughts of independence forgotten.

Apparently sufficiently warmed up, Master let go of Hanna, got up, and led Grace to the couch, positioning her on all fours, facing Hanna. Master knelt behind Grace, who looked completely lost in the rapture of the spirals. Hanna was sitting further down the couch, watching as Master slapped Grace's ass hard several times. "Sit up and strip, Slave. You have been a good girl, you deserve a reward for bringing this Fucktoy to me to break in. You may touch yourself and watch."

Hanna felt a surge of satisfaction at Master's comment - she was a good girl! And Grace was going to love being a fucktoy, she was really going to understand how good it felt to submit to Master's control - at least Hanna hoped. Somewhere deep in her subconscious, Hanna felt a twinge of guilt for involving her friend in all of this. She hadn't meant to show Grace the spirals, but it made so much sense to... Grace would never have understood otherwise.

Master started fucking Grace from behind as Hanna watched, her hand drawing lazy circles around her soaked clit. Grace was so deeply entranced by the spirals filling her world, and the soft music playing in her ears, that her only reaction to the thick cock in her pussy was a soft series of moans. Hanna wished she was in Grace's place - completely lost in the spirals and being fucked by Master.

"You did well slut, I am proud of you. I knew you would deliver this little whore to me." Master said as he thrusted into Grace repeatedly. He grabbed a handful of Grace's hair, pulling her head back and slamming into his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. "You helped enslave your friend without question - and you didn't even know you were doing it. Do you remember me giving you the order Slave?" he asked.

"No Master." Hanna was confused. It had been an accident when she had shown Grace the spiral, she had only wanted to make her understand why the spirals were so amazing. She had never intended to lead her friend down the same path.

"Remember." Master said, slapping Grace's ass a few times with a smile on his face. A flood of memories came back to Hanna. The last night she was at his house, his cock deep inside of her. She had been so deep in trance, so blank and empty. Master had detailed, step by step, how she was going to ensnare Grace for him. She had internalised every word, every order to the letter. Then he had made her forget it all while he buried his cock in her ass.

The rush of memories snapped Hanna out of her trance, and for a moment, she felt a sliver of her old self return. She had done exactly as he had ordered her, even if it meant sealing Grace's fate. Hanna could only watch as Master enslaved her friend. It was her fault. It was all her fault.

"Oh Grace, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." Hanna said to her friend, who was so deep in hypnotic bliss she wouldn't have heard her even if the headset's headphones weren't filling her head with mind-numbing music. Hanna was deflated, Master's control over her was complete. The realisation was dawning on her: no matter what she did, she was at her Master's every whim.

"You did this to your friend. You did so without hesitation and with a smile on your face. Repeat." he ordered.

"It feels good to obey. I am a mindless, empty slave." Hanna repeated back, the wonderfully familiar feeling of calm descending upon her. It felt so good to be blank and empty. Hanna didn't want to think about what she had done. She just wanted to be a mindless, empty slave. It was so much easier this way...

"Empty." Master said as he pulled out of Grace's cunt. Hanna's last thought of sadness drifted away as Master positioned Grace into an upright sitting position, leaning against the couch with her legs spread and her feet up. Her jaw was slack, drool sliding out as the VR headset continued to beam the spirals directly into her unblinking eyes. "Slave, get on your knees and lick Fucktoy's cunt." he ordered.

Hanna immediately did as she was told, crawling down the couch and getting between Grace's legs before diving down onto her friend's soaked pussy. She had never been with a woman before. It did not occur to her that she had a sexual preference - she only did what Master commanded. Hanna's tongue lashed at Grace's clit, enjoying the satisfaction of obeying Master. "With more enthusiasm Slave, get to it!" Master commanded.

Hanna picked up the pace, her tongue exploring Grace's pussy, probing around the clit and labia. Making her way down slightly lower with each lash, Hanna was soon pressing her tongue as deeply as she could into Grace's cunt. Grace shuddered slightly with each movement of Hanna's tongue, her moans getting louder and louder. Hanna looked up at her friend, seeing most of her face shrouded by the headset, knowing Grace was being bombarded with the deliciously hypnotic spirals. Hanna smiled at the thought of how lucky they both were to feel such amazing pleasures.

As Hanna lost herself in the task at hand, Master was positioning himself behind her on the couch. Hanna lifted her ass in the air in anticipation as she felt Master's finger trace its way up and down her pussy. A moment later, she felt the head of his cock pushing into her pussy. His momentum pushed her closer to Grace, Hanna's tongue enthusiastically exploring every inch and every fold of her pussy. He grabbed her ass with both hands, thrusting in slowly until she was completely full of his cock. Hanna's weak mind was being overloaded - she could barely focus on the task in front of her. This became even more difficult when Master began to fuck her in earnest. It was so difficult to stay concentrated on moving her tongue while Master used her tight pussy, but Hanna had to obey. It felt so good to obey.

After a few minutes, Grace's whole body shuddered as the spirals ordered her to orgasm. As she did, Master quickened his pace. "You may cum when you make Fucktoy cum again, Slave." Master said. Hanna re-doubled her efforts, desperate for the release. She had been such a good girl, she deserved to cum. She needed to cum. She focused on Grace's clit, applying pressure with her tongue and licking in rapid movements, changing the angle frequently in a circular manner.