A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained to her parents that she had a job lined up as a personal assistant in a city on the other side of the country. She would be moving out tonight, finishing her classes online and starting her new job immediately. Her parents were speechless for a few moments, before her father managed to say: "Hanna what are you talking about, you can't seriously be making a decision like this so quickly?"

"I've been thinking about this for a while." Hanna said, the partial truth to the statement helped her lie directly to her parents. "I need to go do something new, and this job will be full of new experiences" she said. It was only a few minutes until her father was yelling at her. Hanna was wavering. She hadn't expected this level of resistance from her parents, she hadn't really considered their reactions at all. Every moment she spent in this house, she felt her old life drawing her in further and further. It was so easy to only think about serving Master when she wasn't somewhere so connected with her life with free thought. She hated it - she only wanted to submit to Master. She had to get the hell out of here.

As her father yelled something about thinking things through and not making rash decisions, Hanna stormed out of the house. She would leave everything behind. It didn't matter. She only wanted to obey, to be a mindless slave and lose herself in the spirals forever. As she backed out of the driveway, she resolved to never return to this place. She would only look forward from now on.

She drove the few blocks down to Grace's house, finding her friend already packing her things. Grabbing Grace by the hand, Hanna practically dragged her friend out of the house. They were leaving.

**

Hanna pulled the car into the driveway of Master's home. He was waiting by the door, a smile on his face as Slave and Fucktoy returned. He could not wait to inform his investors that his product was ready.