A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a few more minutes for Grace's head to shoot back as her whole body shuddered and her back arched. Grace let out a deep, satisfied moan as the pleasure overtook her and short-circuited her consciousness. Hanna only had to imagine what that felt like for a moment or two, before her own orgasm overtook her. The mind-melting pleasure radiating from her pussy sent shockwaves through her body as her eyes rolled back in her head. At the same time, she felt Master slam into her one more time before shooting his load deep inside of her. Hanna collapsed next to her friend.

"Leave her there, let's go shower Slave." Master commanded. Hanna regained her composure, following Master into the bathroom. He turned the water on, gesturing for her to step in. The warm water felt amazing as Hanna's tired mind processed everything that had just happened. She was completely under Master's control - she had to accept that. The only other option was to fight it, and even if she had any desire to, she doubted she could succeed. It didn't matter - it felt so good to obey. Why would she ever want to go back to her old life?

Master stepped into the shower, grabbing some soap and lathering Hanna's body. Towering over her, he wrapped a hand around her throat as the water fell around them. "Repeat." he said.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna said dreamily.

They dried off a few minutes later, before Master practically threw Hanna onto the bed. The last thing she remembered was Master applying a generous amount of lube to her asshole before he emptied her mind completely.

**

The next morning, Hanna woke up next to her Master, sunlight streaming into the room. Hanna completed her run on the treadmill in the next room. She gazed out over the bay, Master's voice filling her headphones. She loved her new life.

When she had finished and showered, Hanna emerged into the living room to find Grace on the couch, staring mindlessly at the spirals on the large TV on the opposite wall. Hanna sat down next to her, letting the blissfully calm river over the spirals wash over her.

REPEAT

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna said.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless fucktoy." Grace said aimlessly at the exact same time.

**

Hanna and Grace remained at Master's apartment for the next several days, each falling into their own separate routine. Each told their parents they were staying with a friend downtown - not strictly untrue. Hanna woke up at 6am every day, beginning her morning with Master's voice in her ears. She was getting fitter, extending her runs to 45 minutes and feeling less and less sore each time.

Hanna also cooked 3 meals a day for Master, Grace and herself. The hypnotic instructions were so easy to follow, and Hanna found she was quickly getting the hang of it. Master was so impressed with a mushroom risotto that she made on the third night that he let her cum

whenever she wanted for the rest of the evening.

For her part, Grace was on a much more restrictive programming schedule than Hanna. After all, she did have a few months worth of conditioning to catch up on. She spent most of the days on the couch, the headset wrapped around her head, cumming her brains out repeatedly. Master had gotten her a matching collar and ball gag, which she wore constantly. The collar was emblazoned with the words "Mindless Fucktoy" to match Hanna's - which Hanna had not taken off since returning to her Master's side. Master made it clear to both girls that whoever was more obedient would receive more attention, be fucked more, and ultimately get to cum more often.

On the third evening, Hanna was in the kitchen cooking while Master continued to train Grace. An hour earlier, he had allowed her to come out of trance for the first time since she had first laid eyes on the spiral. At the moment, he was sitting on the couch, naked, with a fully clothed Grace standing in front of him.

"Strip, Fucktoy." Hanna heard Master say. She glanced up from the counter, watching her friend swaying, her eyes darting around, looking for a way to disobey. Master had very slowly brought her into a light trance, but she was clearly still capable of independent thought. Hanna remembered vaguely what it felt like to question Master's control. What an unpleasant thought - it was so much better to just give in.

"No... no fuck you." Grace said, apparently finding sufficient capacity to resist Master verbally, even if she continued to stand perfectly still in front of him. Hanna was shocked, and a little confused. Why was her friend fighting this so hard? Hadn't she realised how good it felt to obey? Master looked only mildly irritated.

"Slave, come here. Fucktoy, Empty." he said with authority. Hanna immediately dropped what she was doing and bounded into the living room, standing next to Grace. Her friend had gone silent, staring blankly into the distance. "Slave, show Fucktoy how you obey your Master. Strip." he commanded.

As Hanna was only wearing her apron and a pair of panties, it took no time at all before she was naked in front of her Master. He then ordered her to crawl over to him and start sucking his cock, which Hanna did immediately and enthusiastically. Her head bobbed up and down as she deepthroated his cock repeatedly, pumping her hand in unison with her movements and moaning loudly from the immense pleasure of serving her Master. "Do you see how much better it would be to be as obedient as Slave?" Master asked Grace. "There is no point in resisting - you are only delaying the pleasure that would come from submission." Master said, letting Hanna do all of the work.

"Maybe you need to be convinced by someone else. Slave, face your friend while you ride my cock and beg her to submit." Master ordered. Hanna stood up, only too happy to help. She turned around and straddled Master before lowering herself onto his erect cock. Hanna shuddered with delight as she began to ride him, quickly fucking herself into a state of pure bliss.

"Grace, please, please just let yourself fall under Master's control." Hanna pleaded as she bounced on Master's cock. "I know it feels like you have to resist, like you have to.. ohhhhh.... Like you have to fight it." Hanna was struggling to maintain her composure, she just wanted to lose herself in the pleasure, but she had to obey Master. "It's so much easier to just give in. He's going to break you in the end - just submit now and we can serve him together--ohhhhhh." Hanna lost her train of thought as Master bucking his hips and pumping his cock deep inside of her.

"Well said Slave. Cum." Master commanded. He grabbed her hips to keep her steady as he relentlessly pounded her. Hanna meanwhile practically screamed in delight, her eyes rolling back in her head and her mouth falling open as drool slid down her chin and between her breasts. Grace watched on aimlessly as Master continued to fuck her best friend. Hanna had gone into a mindless stupor, unable to form the thoughts required to speak coherently to her friend.

"Please... serve... obey... empty... so empty... submit... obey... submit.. obey." Hanna continued to ramble, so lost in the nirvana of serving her Master. He eventually picked her up and tossed her onto the couch beside him, leaving her a twitching, drooling mess.

He stood up, walking over to Grace and wrapping one hand around her neck. "See how fun that looks Fucktoy? Do you want to return to the spirals?" he asked, tracing a finger up and down her cunt.

Grace wavered. She knew she had to resist - had to try and maintain her ability to think independently. But at the same time, Hanna looked so happy, so satisfied. She bounded around the apartment all day. The rewards for giving in were so tantalizing. It would be so easy. She could have tried to leave this place, but she hadn't - she was already giving in - just in little pieces. She felt it, her resistance crumbling just a little bit more every day. Each time Master took her under, it took a little less time, every time she followed his commands felt easier than the last. All she had to do was give in to the spirals. Maybe she could do that, just watch a few more spirals...

"... yes Master" Grace said quietly. Master sat her down on the couch next to Hanna, slipping her headset over her eyes. He inserted her ball gag, securing the strap behind her head, before placing a dildo in her hand. 5 minutes later, Grace was loudly moaning into her gag while she fucked herself consistenty with the dildo. Hanna could tell what she was thinking - it felt sooo good to obey.

Hanna began to regain her composure right as she felt Master's hand massaging her ass. She looked up, watching Grace mindlessly fucking herself to bliss, while Master applied a liberal amount of lube to her asshole. She gasped as he entered her - still not quite used to his massive cock in her ass. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back by her hair and making her look directly at Grace. "She'll be begging to have her mind broken by tomorrow - all thanks to you. Cum." Master whispered in her ear. The truth of his statement fed her body-shattering orgasm. He did not stop, using her ass relentlessly. She came 3 more times with his cock in her ass, all to the thought of her friend submitting to her Master's will.

**

The next evening, Hanna was on her knees between her Master's legs again, sucking his cock while he slowly toyed with Grace. She had spent nearly all day staring into the spirals, either in her headset, on her phone, or on the big TV in the main room. Hanna could tell her resistance was getting weaker- each command was met with a little bit less apprehension, each trigger that much more effective. Hanna wasn't watching, she was so focused on the task in front of her, but she knew that when Master finally said "Strip." Grace would obey.

"Slave, move aside. I want you to watch your friend's submission. Fucktoy, crawl to me." Hanna did as she was told, moving over to allow Grace to crawl between Master's legs. Hanna had seen Grace naked a million times before all of this started, but she had to admire how good her friend was looking, the only thing she was wearing was her 'Mindless Fucktoy; collar. It made Hanna so horny to know that Grace was going to submit - and that Hanna had

helped.

Master cupped Grace's chin with his hand, looking directly into her eyes. "Repeat" he said with a forcefulness that almost made Hanna follow the command, even though she knew it wasn't for her.

"It feels good to obey. I am a mindless, empty Fucktoy." Grace said back, the pleasure of her obedience drawing a small smile across her face. Hanna knew how good she must be feeling - on the very cusp of giving in. The memories filled Hanna with joy.

"You have a choice, Fucktoy. You can choose to fully submit yourself to me, to give into the pleasure and luxury of this new life. No more anxiety, no more mundane normality, only blissful obedience." Master promised, not breaking eye contact for a moment. "Or" he said, leaning in close to her, "I can make you forget this whole thing ever happened. Return to your boring life, and never know the pleasures you gave up. I will have Hanna recruit another Fucktoy, and she will live the life that you were destined for. Those are your two choices, and you must decide right now. I will not tolerate another moment of disobedience from you." he continued. Hanna knew the choice was no choice at all, she just hoped that Grace would come to her senses.

"If you choose to submit, start sucking my cock. If you choose to walk away, take off your collar and hand it to me." Master finished, letting go of Grace and sitting back. Hanna looked at her friend, the uncertainty on her face disheartening. Hanna desperately wished Grace would just obey - it was so much more fun with her there.

Grace's hands were resting by her sides while she contemplated her fate quietly. Slowly, she moved a hand up to her collar. Feeling the material, knowing how good it made her feel. She felt the words etched on it - they betrayed the truth. She was a mindless fucktoy. She'd be lying to herself if she thought she hadn't felt amazing over the past few days. Hanna seemed so happy, so at peace. Grace had always lacked her friend's conviction on what the future held, always wishing she could be as sure as Hanna was of the right path to take. Hanna, the long-term thinker, Grace living in the moment, and yet even Hanna had given into the instant gratification of the spirals. She considered her options, considered always feeling the hypnotic bliss she had experienced over the past few days. It was so addicting, she could never give this up.

Grace leaned forward, shuffling closer to Master before lowering her head and opening her mouth. She took Master's cock into her mouth slowly, savouring the rapturous pleasure that was pulsating through her body - her reward for finally submitting.

"Good girl. Empty." Master ordered as Grace began to suck his cock in earnest. Master grabbed a firm fistful of her long black hair. "Empty bitch, let all of your thoughts drip away and be a good, empty Fucktoy for Master." Grace let her thoughts float away, content in her choice, feeling her last thoughts of disobedience fade into obscurity. She could see a spiral in her mind, fixating on it as Master pushed her head down further.

Master was merciless with Grace, his hand wrapped in her hair as he forced his cock deep into her throat. Hanna was so excited to finally see her friend give in. It was such an obvious choice, Hanna could not understand why it had taken either of them so long. They were so stupid and ignorant. Grace gagged and spluttered as Master used her mouth. Hanna wished she was in Grace's place, vacant, empty and serving Master.

After a few moments, Master pulled Grace off his cock and pushed her onto the floor. Master flipped her onto her stomach, before grabbing a bottle of lube from the side table and liberally applying it to his cock and her asshole. "Repeat," he said, slapping her ass several times.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless Fucktoy." Grace said vacantly, looking directly at Hanna. She moaned loudly as Master's cock slid into her ass. He grabbed a fistful of her long black hair, pulling her head back and arching her back as he fucked her on the floor. "Repeat you dumb cunt. Don't stop repeating." he growled as he buried his cock in her ass.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless Fucktoy." Grace said again and again, each syllable punctuated by Master thrusting into her on the floor. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, her face alight with ecstasy. Hanna was incredibly jealous of Grace - if only she could be in her place. Almost as if he could read her mind, in that moment Master looked up and said: "Make this bitch lick your cunt Slave. Do not be gentle." He then slapped Grace's ass several more times for good measure.

Hanna slid off the couch, sitting directly in front of Grace and spreading her legs. Master let go of Grace's hair, allowing Hanna to push her friend's head between her legs. Hanna's cunt was soaked, desperate for attention and filled with anticipation. Grace was still mindlessly repeating her mantra. "Lick my pussy Fucktoy." Hanna said, surprising herself with the firmness in her voice and pushing Grace's face into her cunt.

Grace rambled one last repetition of her mantra before her face was buried in Hanna's pussy. As Master pounded her ass, Grace's tongue began to lash out, exploring Hanna's pussy, probing her clit and dancing around her lips. Hanna moaned loudly, the dual rewards of obeying Master and her friend's tongue on her clit sending pulsating waves of pleasure throughout her body.

A huge smile spread across Hanna's face as her friend continued to eat her out. Hanna couldn't believe how lucky she was to share this experience with her best friend. Grace was enthusiastically licking Hanna's cunt, and Hanna could only guess at how amazing her friend felt as Master used her ass. She was so thankful that Master had chosen to show her the beauty of the spirals. Hanna's head shot back as she lost all composure, moaning and shaking with the intense pleasure of it all.

Master pulled out of Grace's ass a few minutes later and ordered both girls on to their knees with their faces together. "Repeat" was all Master said after that. As they repeated their mantras, he shot a thick load of cum onto both of their faces. As they sat there, waiting obediently for the next command, Master retrieved his phone, snapping a few photos of the two girls.

"Fucktoy, lay down. Slave, lay on top of her so you can lick her pussy and she can lick yours. Whoever can make the other cum the most in the next 15 minutes will be allowed to sleep in my bed this evening." Master ordered before going off to shower. The girls scrambled to follow his orders.

Faces still coated in cum, each girl began to attack the other's pussies with enthusiasm. Grace came first as Hanna focused on applying constant pressure to her clit. Hanna smirked as she circled Grace's clit continually with her tongue, before her own orgasm overwhelmed her. With each successive orgasm, each girl became more focused on out doing the other. When Master returned, Hanna reported seven orgasms, while Grace sheepishly admitted to eight.

**

"It is time to make this a permanent situation." Master said. It was the next morning, Master was speaking to both girls in the kitchen, Hanna still decked out in her running gear from her morning routine. She thought he looked less tired than before, and she desperately hoped that her submission was contributing to his good mood.

"You are each to go home today, and explain to your families that you will be moving out." he explained as he handed each of them a cell phone. "These are your new phones, you will find an application designed to continue your programming. You will open it at the beginning of each day. You will also find instructions on what to tell your families. Memorize these stories, do not tell them a word more." Finally, he handed Hanna the keys to a brand-new car, her reward for submitting first.

**

Hanna and Grace got dressed that afternoon, wearing relatively normal outfits for the first time in days. Hanna dressed in jeans and a pink tank top, Grace wearing a flowing yellow sundress. They took the elevator down to the garage, leaving Master to his work. It was the first time they had been alone together since Hanna had introduced Grace to the spirals. Neither girl said anything, as if they had forgotten how to carry a normal conversation.

"Hanna, I'm nervous." Grace finally said as they got in the car. "I mean, I'm so excited to serve Master further... but what am I supposed to say to my family?" she asked nervously. Hanna could sense she was still having some doubts. And she had to admit that she had her own. It was so easy to lose herself in submission to Master when her past life was distant and detached. Going back home, telling her family she was leaving to move to a new city would require more strength than she was sure she could muster.

"I know, but we just need to remember to return to the spirals, remember how good obeying Master feels. Do you really want to go back and try and find an actual job and live in your parents basement?" Hanna asked. Her classes finished next week, and Hanna knew that the life that Master would give her would be infinitely more satisfying than any entry-level job or law school she could possibly go to. It was that, and the knowledge of the blissful ecstasy Master would provide that convinced her to keep going.

After dropping Grace off, Hanna pulled into her parents driveway. Walking through the front door, she found them sitting in the kitchen. Her heart was racing. Why was this so difficult? It was the last step to submitting to Master forever, she should be able to do this no problem. It should be an exciting last step. She didn't want anything to get in the way of her submission. A spiral gently spun in her head, reminding her of the pleasures awaiting her.