A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there had been any doubt in Sally's mind about Cox's true intentions, these were well and truly dispelled. Yet she still had to try to come up with something. "I am not the same as a boy, sir," she said indignantly.

The old man's eyes drifted back down for a moment. "No doubt," he said a bit too softly. "But the purpose of a bra is support, is it not? In fact isn't that it's primary purpose?"

"Well, yes." Sally shrugged, inadvertently lifting her breasts under her dress. "But that's besi..."

"I can safely say, Yeager, that you will not be performing any activity in there where you will need that support. Any other arguments?" he frowned indicating that there better not be any.

Sally fumed but kept silent. She promised herself that she would try again at a later time. Her bra? Really?!

"If you are not already aware, Yeager, I am an advocate of the imposition of corporal punishment on naked flesh," he said now looking intensely at the girl. "Therefore, Yeager, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why you should not present yourself in the Corporal Punishment Room in a state of complete undress."

Sally shook her head. Such a fair process. "I guess my shoes and socks as well?" she all but spat out.

"Can you give a reason why not, Yeager?" The scholar noted her attitude.

"My feet will get dirty on your filthy floors," she said mockingly.

The old man tilted his head. Then he nodded slowly. "Although I don't like your tone, Yeager, you offer a good point." He seemed to think a moment longer. "There is no reason to get your socks or the bottom of your feet dirty is there?" He offered a twisted smile. "Congratulations, Yeager, I concede to your logic. You may keep your socks and shoes on for your upcoming punishment."

Sally all but rolled her eyes at Mr. Cox. Then she looked at the door. What indignities would befall her behind it, she wondered. Whatever she would have to endure, she reasoned, would be worth it at the end. No expulsion from Warrington High as originally contemplated by the school's head. No boarding school as threatened by her guardian which avoided months of strict schooling. Her reputation might be dented, but she would attain a clean slate as far as the school was concerned. Once she had put these few days behind her and faced what lay behind that door at the end, she could then move on. Well, just as long she could wear something. Maybe she could convince him to have her nightshirt...

"As I explained to your stepfather, your correction will take place in total privacy," he assured her. "I have, however, made an allowance for him to be present tomorrow."

He made it sound so clinical, Sally thought. Then she noticed that he wet his lips with his tongue. Shit! What was he planning?

"His presence will be very important not only for your discipline but will serve as a lesson for both of you as well."

What on earth did he mean by that? "Will he see me getting punished," she ventured, "in there?"

"Possibly," he replied. "It will depend on how well you do over the next twenty-four hours."

Always with the vague answers with this man. It sounded like she would be punished twice now. Sally still had no idea what the despicable geezer had in mind, now worrying what she would be asked to do in front of Collin.

"Any questions before we start your next lesson, Yeager?" The tutor drew the girl's attention back to him.

Sally had a lot of questions to ask but she decided to not air them now. 'Old Baldy' really did look impatient at the moment. "No, sir, " she offered as respectfully as she could.

Taking a few steps back, the man made a series of popping sounds with his lips as he anticipated his next move. "So much to do, so little time to do it," he remarked to himself. Then, to her, he announced; "Are you ready, Yeager?" With a tilt of his head, he indicated the door before them.

Sally's eyes widened as the shock of what he said passed through her.

Oh, No!

Chapter Seven

"Hey Collin! Did you get that e-mail from me?"

Sitting in his office, Collin looked at the co-worker leaning in his doorway. Punching up the window he saw it. "Sorry Will, I seem to be distracted today."

"No worries. Just get the attachment sent on to AP before they finalize. OK?"

Collin nodded as Will left. He normally was on top of things like this. It was just over an hour after he had arrived and the stupid Hong Kong overnight reports were still not ready. Something was weighing on his mind.

That last conversation with Mr. Cox just felt wrong in some way. Deep down the idea of seeing Sally get punished did intrigue him, but the guardian didn't want his ward assaulted...or worse. Admitting that he needed reassurance, Collin pulled out the card given to him by the Headmaster and dialed.

Collin heard the tone ring twice and a lovely voice answered. "Mr. Cox's residence."

What was her name? Ah, yes. "Beth? This is Collin Montgomery, Sally's caregiver."

"Hello Collin. Is everything alright?"

Her voice carried concern even over the line. His thoughts wandered back to this morning. Such a gorgeous lady. "Um, yes. I was calling to see...to verify that everything is OK over there?"

"Of course. Sally is doing schoolwork at the moment."

"That's good." Collin wanted to believe her but he had to be sure. "Umm...could I speak with Mr. Cox?"

There was a slight pause. "I will check. Give me one moment." The line went silent for almost a minute. Then there was a click. "Mr. Montgomery?"

"Yes, Mr. Cox." Collin thought a moment about what to say. Why not be direct? "I'm just very concerned about Sally. I know you are experienced but I..."

"I understand, Mr. Montgomery." Mr. Cox interrupted. "You can have complete confidence that nothing inappropriate will happen to Miss Yeager during her stay here."

"Of course." Collin said defensively. "I just...might I speak with Sally?"

Another pause from the other end. A sigh. "Mr. Montgomery, normally I wouldn't do this, especially this early into the lessons, but to ease your mind let me fetch her."

Collin looked at the clock. 10:15. He had to hurry and get his work done. The pause drew on.

A click. "Yes?" It was Sally. "What do you want?" she said abruptly.

Collin didn't like the attitude. "Sally, I was calling to check up on you. Are you OK?"

"Yes." She said flatly.

Collin grew concerned. She was talking in a very curt manner and he found it disturbing. Thinking about it a moment, Collin supposed that was probably the proper reaction to Mr. Cox's presence. Still, he had to be sure. "What are you doing right now?"

A long pause. "It's like school."

She still wasn't being very communicative. "I hope you are learning your lesson then."

"Yes: sir."

Hearing Sally saying sir to him, although reluctantly, gave him hope. "We'll talk later, OK? About all of this."

Cox came back on the line. "She has a long way to go. Now, not to be impatient, but we need to continue with the lessons. I will call later this evening, Mr. Montgomery."

"Yes, of course. Thank you again, Mr. Cox."

"Until then." The line disconnected.

Collin cleared his desk and pulled up the E-mail. Feeling a bit relieved, he now could get some work done. The guardian was sure Sally would have plenty to do today as well.

******

Silence hung between the old schoolteacher and the teenage schoolgirl. The balding man fit the classic model of a bygone age scholar, here to teach a young pupil. The girl had all of the hallmarks of a student carefully listening to her instructor. Her long brown hair in a braid. The white knee length dress crisp. Calf high socks revealing just a bit of mid-leg. Shoes polished and clean. The image was nearly perfect if one didn't look at the expression on the face of the young lady of course.

"What! Sir?!" she exclaimed, "Am I going to get...get it now?" she said disbelievingly. "You can't!" Even in her worst nightmares she never imagined what was happening right now.

The old man ignored her protestations. He was used to pupils at school putting up initial resistance to receiving serious correction; especially if it was the first time. In most cases this was simply of a token nature and merely a subconscious attempt to prevent a total loss of control over their immediate destiny. He believed in the premise that the earlier the pupil was placed under 'stressful' corrective measures, the more secure becomes the basis for the entire discipline regime. He had no intention of relaxing this tenet in the case at hand. In fact, he was looking forward to pushing things as far as they would go.

Tapping a podgy index finger against the glass of his watch the former professor commanded, "It's nearly 10:14. You have one minute to present yourself as I told you in there. One second past 10:15 and you will feel the consequences." He opened the door and entered. Leaving the door ajar, he repeated, "Sixty seconds. Begin!"

Her face paled as she contemplated the implications of what she was being made to do. The schoolgirl revived her earlier intention to 'go with the flow.' Switch off. Let the 'Baldy Man' do what he had to do, she rationalized. The sooner a thing, anything, was behind her, the closer she would be to the end. Don't piss him off whatever you do she told herself.

That was all well and good in theory, but as Sally reached down to unhook the black belt her hands froze. She had lost all volition. Sally knew all of her suspicions about 'Old Baldy' were now being realized. His leering. His insinuations. Now she had to give him what he wanted; what she never should allow him to see...

Startled out of her reverie she heard the ugly man bark, "Fifty seconds, Yeager. Don't make me come out and get you!" That elicited a low moan from the dismayed teen. She had no more time to think. The threat from the disciplinarian got her hands moving again as she began pulling the belt out of the loops. Turning to the wall she placed the buckle over the hook. At that moment she wondered how long it would be before she would get it back.

Sally then reached up to the first button on her dress. Seeing 'Old Baldy' watching, she paused again. That elicited a raised eyebrow from Cox as his impatience grew.

Biting her lip she unbuttoned the first; then the second. The cringing girl heard a foot tapping marking the time that was running away from her. She undid the third button and to the young lady's chagrin her heavy breasts, straining against the cloth fabric, popped out taking the fourth button as well. It was as if they wanted to present themselves for 'Old Baldy's' perusal.

Sally gave out a little whine as she heard a 'Hmmm.' from the observant letch. She hunched over to finish opening her dress. Shuddering, she slid it off her arms keeping it over her front until the last possible moment. Pulling down the hanger she quickly hung it up and placed it on the hook.

Sally sensed his eyes on her skin and felt it crawl, but there was nowhere to hide. With her dress off she knew that most of her tanned body had already been revealed to him. But he wanted more. He wanted to see everything. She could feel the time slipping away as fast as she was losing her battle for privacy.

"Thirty seconds left." The smug gentleman was standing near the doorway watching Sally Yeager undress. With one of his hands he glanced at his watch, occasionally marking time, the other was deep in his trouser pockets under the robe.

Turning her head towards Mr. Cox, Sally looked for any compassion at all from him. Her pretty face contorted itself briefly into an expression of pleading. Please, don't make me go on, she appeared to ask.

The instructor looked at his charge. Now clad in a white brassiere and matching high-cut tight fitting panties, there was no doubt that the well-built female made a fetching site to behold. However, the old professor was not to be dissuaded. "Twenty-five now," he counted down remorselessly.

For Sally, the passing of every few seconds heralded a new stage of subservience to this hideous person. But what could she do? The man promised worse if she didn't go on.

The eighteen year-old turned her side to the leering, ugly man and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of the tight panties. She couldn't help but wiggle slightly as she pulled the white garment over her hips and then slide them down her beautiful legs. Quickly and carefully, holding one hand over her crotch, Sally pulled them around her shoes trying not to stretch them. She snapped them up and deposited it on the hook. They were now lost to her as well.

The balding man, studying the teen in profile, had to give the girl full marks for the curvy but taut posterior she was trying to hide from him. Just then, he saw her looking up at him one last time. Her closing plea, "Please, do I have to take it off?" was offered in her most pitiful voice. To most men it would have pierced their hearts to see this lovely lady in such distress. All it elicited from him was a stern, "Just under ten seconds, Yeager!"

Now Sally reached a point of total resignation to her fate, at least insofar as her clothing was concerned. She was doing what she swore she would never do: at least not in front of this man!

The girl was in a bind, however. Realizing she needed both hands now, but not wanting to turn her back on this geezer, Sally scrunched down. She then twisted her torso trying to hide as much as she could.

She reached back and began to unclasp her bra. This took a moment longer than expected, since there were four hooks (she needed a wide band for extra support) and her hands were shaking. Finally the strap popped free and the cups were pushed downward by her unrestrained breasts. Leaning further forward, she allowed the garment to pull away. Quickly covering herself again as best she could, Sally placed her bra on the same hook as her panties.

Then the poor teen stood there one last moment. Her clothes; her protection from this leering man was just an arm reach away.

"I can promise you that it might be some time before you get those back," the bejowelled tutor stated matter of factly seeing what the girl wanted. For all intents and purposes, Sally Yeager had lost all rights to her garments until He was satisfied. Well, she did still have her shoes and stockings, her efforts had allowed her that privilege at least.

It was time for the next lesson. "Get in here," rapped the serious looking man.

Hesitantly, the all but naked teenager timidly shuffled into the room keeping as much of herself hidden as possible. Sally kept her bare backside turned away as she passed the ugly bastard. With growing dread, she watched as the despicable man shut the door, take out a key, and deliberately let the cowering girl see him lock it.

Eyes darting around the room, the bare schoolgirl allowed her senses to take in her immediate surroundings for the first time. The room was the same size as the others she had been shown on this side of the hall. This place had the same air of newness to it with wooden floors covered by a small rug in the center. There were several pieces of furniture mostly at the far end away from the door. Its single most prominent furnishing was a large wooden table that occupied a major part of the area near the back of the room. Alongside the table was a solitary high-backed chair, also made of wood. Finally, next to the wall there was a six foot long brown padded bench that had no back or arms.

Looking up, Sally's eyes widened as she took in the assortment of implements hanging on the back wall. Several rods of varying thickness were lined up side by side in a case. A few of these were of the hooked-handle variety; the type she recalled Thaddeus Cox wielding with regularity during his reign at Warrington High. There were other straight handled ones as well which she had never seen the like before. In addition to these conventional items of school discipline, Sally's attention was also drawn to a leather belt and wider strap that had been draped over the end of the table. They had a shine to them, as if oiled. To finish off the tableau a very wide paddle rested on top a metal holder in the center of the desk. Shuddering, Sally looked back at the depraved old man as he stood near her.

Maintaining what the former professor hoped was a reasonably high degree of professional decorum, the disciplinarian strode by the cringing young lady and stood before the table. Making sure everything was in place, Cox faced the girl.

Sally, being very careful that her arms and hands covered the necessary bits, as much as she could at least, looked at the man with considerable trepidation. Framed as he was with the implements behind him, 'Old Baldy' had never looked more intimidating than he did right now.

The old teacher took a moment to do an informal 'inspection' of the delightful curves of the wayward teenager. It was fascinating how Sally allowed herself to strip in front of him with only the slightest of his 'threats'. Her reaction to him was revealing, even if she was still hiding all that she could. The effect was at its greatest because it served to drive home the extent to which that she, as a pupil, was subordinate to the tutor. He was a Master of Education after all.

He couldn't spend too much time taking in all of her charms but he did give himself a moment to let his eyes sweep across the young lady. Starting with her upper body he noticed that she had tanned all the way to the sides and very center of her chest. Her arm, covering barely half of her voluminous tits, contrasted significantly with the pale globes underneath.

Savoring the moment, the former professor's eyes steadily shifted further down just past her flat tummy and small slit of a belly button and found the hand of the pupil covering another tiny unsunned spot. Just enough swimsuit to cover what was necessary but little more he thought to himself.

Looking over the now blushing teen a moment more, he did not see what he was doing as in any way perverse. Enjoyable? Definitely. Perverted? Most certainly not. Well, at least compared to all he had seen and done over all these years.

Sally, now watching the ugly man's eyes unashamedly rove over her, began to scowl back at him. He was a dirty old man who got his jollies looking at her and the hate for him grew. This wasn't a lesson. This was sick!

That the girl knew that the he was studying her naked form was of no import to the former teacher. From the moment she stepped through the door to this room she had ceased to be your average schoolgirl. She was here for many reasons; the most important that she was to become a useful and productive student at Warrington. The instructor could see that many of the raw materials were already there. Stripping Miss Yeager bare, both literally and metaphorically, was part of her road to betterment. That she made a pleasant aesthetic image was just a small way the young lady was paying her debt back to everyone involved, he reasoned. Indeed, the girl should be grateful that she was pleasing her instructor so well at this very moment.

The black robed man cleared his throat and placed his hands behind his back. "The purpose of this session is to introduce you to the concept of formal corporal punishment and what will be expected of you when you receive punishment from me," he explained. "Some of these requirements have already been related to you but, for the sake of completeness, I will recap those as well."

Sally watched as Mr. Cox reverted into his lecture mode again. At least he wasn't overtly ogling her body anymore.

"As you are aware, you are to dress or undress as I specify prior to entering this room. You are to present yourself here before me in one minute, which if I'm not mistaken you have just failed in that requirement," Sally's mouth opened to protest but the stern man cut her off. "No arguments, Yeager! Once here you will follow my instructions to the letter or the punishment will become more severe. Do I make myself understood?"

1...56789...38