A Student's Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I tell you a secret, Mark? I'm not really the innocent, professional teacher I seem to be. Oh no, I have a dirty little secret: I fucking love sex, and I get off thinking about my students. Especially you."

"Me?" he asked, his voice dry.

"God, yes! You're different than the other boys. You're cute, sweet, and not to mention a talented athlete. One of the reasons I came to watch some of your swim meets this past winter was to see your body up close! And you've got quite the body!"

Mark blushed. No way this was really happening?

"I can tell you're still taken aback," she continued, "so let me be a little clearer. I know you want to fuck me. I want to fuck you too, Mark. The student-teacher fantasy has always been a strong one of mine, and I can tell it's one of yours as well, based on that website of yours!"

He only nodded, still in disbelief.

"Do you have anything you want to say? It's not as fun having sex when your partner doesn't talk."

"I- yes, I want to fuck you too, Miss Hunt."

"Ooh! I like that!"

She sat back on the couch, running her hands around the frame of her body. Mark was painfully hard now, but had no intent on trying to do something and making the wrong move. She was his teacher, and he followed her lead.

"So, you liked my cleavage yesterday? I picked something a little more revealing for you today... Do you like my dress, or do you want me to take it off?"

"Both," Mark replied honestly.

"Good answer! A+ for you!" Smirking sexily, his teacher pulled her arms out of the thin sleeves of her sundress and curled her fingers around the top seam at her chest. "I've been having a little fun teasing so far, but I think I'm done doing that."

Miss Hunt pulled her dress down and revealed her perfect tits to her favorite student. Mark's eyes were so wide he had to actively think about blinking so they wouldn't get dry.

"Well? Am I just talking to myself here? Maybe I should go up to my room and pleasure myself..."

"N-no, please," Mark stammered. "I- I want to touch them."

"They're all yours, baby."

Mark eagerly reached forward and softly cupped her breasts in his hands. Her hard nipples rubbed against his palms, causing her to sigh. They felt full and firm, but one-hundred percent real.

"Look at you, considerate as always," she said, "But this isn't the time for politeness. I don't want you to be gentle- like I said, I'm all yours!"

Respecting her request, Mark began fondling his teacher's tits. She sighed and cooed as he rubbed his thumbs around the nipples. Without her even asking, he took one in his mouth. Being careful with his teeth, he did everything he could to make her nipple the center of attention.

"Ooh, taking initiative! That's what I like to see! This is how you reach that potential of yours!"

Mark only flicked his tongue harder against her nipple. Miss Hunt moaned softly, her breathing beginning to quicken. Feeling the increased rising and falling of her chest only made Mark even more excited, both mentally and physically.

Not wanting to neglect her other breast, Mark switched sides. Miss Hunt was arching her body back so her chest was higher in the air for him. She also grabbed as much of his short hair as she could and held him down while he flickered his tongue around her areola.

"You're tits are perfect, Miss Hunt!" he exclaimed during a quick break.

"Oh! Hearing you say that makes me so hot!"

As Mark continued to devour his teacher's tits, he shifted his legs uncomfortably. His cock was in an uncomfortable position. Luckily, Miss Hunt seemed to read his mind.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I can't wait any longer! Let's get you out of those pants, baby, show me that big cock of yours!"

Mark stood up and didn't take his eyes off of his teacher while he unbuttoned his jeans. While waiting, she lifted her hips and shimmied the dress down her legs. All that remained were her thin white panties. He followed her lead and started taking off his own clothes while she watched intently.

His boxers did a terrible job of hiding his erection, but that wasn't a problem at all. Miss Hunt chirped at the sight of his tent, tapping it gently with a finger.

"Ooh, I was right! You do have something big waiting for me in there. Let me see it, now!" she demanded.

Although he had undressed before many girls before, Mark found himself feeling almost as nervous as the first time. Doing it in front of his teacher was a different story. However, he had some confidence after feeling her big tits in his hands and mouth. He dropped his boxers to the floor and kicked them off his feet.

Miss Hunt purred at the sight of his cock standing hard and stiff for her. She too stood up and walked close to him, gently grasping it in her hand while putting his mouth to his ear.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Mark?" she whispered. "Do you want your hot teacher's mouth around that nice long shaft of yours?"

"Yes, Miss Hunt."

"Ah, I can tell your confidence is picking up!" She started to stroke him, kissing his neck and nibbling playfully at his earlobes. "Good. You're going to need it if you want to fuck me and make me cum."

All that Mark managed to do was sigh in response. Miss Hunt spit into her hand and continued to jerk him off. The added lubrication allowed her to stroke more of his length, and more easily. Mark shivered as she resumed kissing his neck.

With one hand, he reached between them and started fondling her tits again. With the other, he reached around and grabbed one of her juicy ass cheeks. She giggled into his ear and squealed when he gave her nipple a squeeze.

"Your hands are so strong," she moaned.

"One of the perks of being a swimmer," said Mark.

"I'm sure I'll find there are many more," said Miss Hunt, giggling.

Mark leaned into her face and kissed her lips. She moaned softly into his mouth. Her tongue didn't take long to find its way to his own, dancing around it in a slow but passionate motion. His cock only grew harder (somehow) at the feeling of his teacher's sensational lips on his own.

Now both of his hands were on her ass, leaving room for Miss Hunt to rub her body on his. All while continuing to stroke his cock, she rubbed her tits on his chest, her hard nipples grazing his upper abdomen. Her tongue movements became more intense- Mark was starting to get a good idea of her oral skills. Not wanting to wait any longer for a blowjob, he was the first to release the kiss.

"I liked that," she said, her eyes begging for more of his mouth.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said.

"Ooh, do you? Say it again and I'll think about it."

"I want you to suck my cock, Miss Hunt."

She laughed, her eyes rolling up and her beautiful smile distracting Mark from her body only for a moment. "I love hearing you say that! You take a seat on the couch baby, let your teacher take care of you now!"

Mark did as he was told, plopping down on the couch he had sat on many times before- only this time, he was naked and hard. Miss Hunt dropped to her knees in front of him, pulling her hair back and into a loose bun. She grabbed a hair tie from the coffee table, and once she was all set she put her hands on his thighs.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," she said. "I've gotten wet just sitting behind my classroom desk thinking about this big cock of yours and pleasing it with my mouth."

Damn, she was good at dirty talk! Mark sighed, doing his best not to squirm in anticipation. Miss Hunt slid her hands up his hips and around his abs and pelvis, taking the long route before grabbing his cock again. She held his shaft in one hand and gently ran her fingernails under his balls. He was amazed that he didn't cum right there- his cock was literally jumping.

"I know you want to cum, baby," she said, "And I don't want you to hold back. I want to taste that cum as it oozes down my throat."

"Oh god," Mark moaned as he pictured his likely and looming future. Miss Hunt let him imagine for a moment before kissing the head of his cock. Then she put her mouth around it and started blowing his tip.

Mark had received blowjobs from several different girls in his life, but none came close to the mastery Miss Hunt already started to exhibit. She wasn't rushing, but he could tell that she would make him cum harder and faster than ever before. Her mouth glided down his shaft, taking another half inch each time as her throat expanded.

She looked at him with her beautiful blue eyes as his cock pushed through the back of her throat. With a little more effort, she took him all the way. This was something Mark had never experienced before; his balls tightened, and his teacher sensed it.

Rather than withdraw, she stuck her tongue out and licked his balls while his cock remained deep in her throat. Mark's body went overboard with sensations, and as he started to spurt she withdrew her mouth halfway up his shaft. While came, she cupped his balls and slowly pumped his cock at the base.

When Mark finally regained his breath, he watched Miss Hunt open her mouth to show off the load he had given her. Her tongue was completely covered in white spunk, and he could see more in the darkness of her throat. As she swallowed it, a drop fell out and onto her breasts.

"Oops!" she giggled, grabbing her tit and bending her neck down to lick it off. Damn, she was sexy!

"Holy fuck, Miss Hunt," he breathed.

"Was that better than your young little girlfriends and hookups?"

"By a longshot! That was the hardest I've ever cum in my life!"

"Good! But now it's time for you to return the favor." She took Mark's hands and guided him off of the couch. He nearly fell over, still recovering from his orgasm. Miss Hunt took his former place, spreading her legs apart. There was a large wet spot glistening in and around the white of her panties.

"Take them off," she instructed.

Mark grabbed the edges of her final piece of clothing and tugged as she lifted her hips for him. As he passed her knees, she straightened her legs and teased her toes around his face. He wasn't even into feet, yet hers were so sexy that he felt himself start to harden again just from their proximity.

Then she put her legs back down, and he remembered what he was supposed to be looking at. Miss Hunt's pussy glistened between her slender legs. Her groomed patch of pubic hair made Mark just as hot as her actual pussy did- he had never fucked a girl with hair, for they were all younger and still shaved- this looked much more mature and womanly and sexy.

"Come eat my pussy, Mark," she begged playfully, pouting slightly. "If you want to stick that cock in me, you'll have to make me cum!"

Seeing as how his teacher was already so wet, he figured it wouldn't be too difficult to do so. Mark leaned between her legs, kissing her thighs as he worked his way inward.

"Don't play nice this time," she cried, grabbing his head and pulling him right into her pussy. "I want to feel that tongue of yours!"

Mark gave up on any plans of reservation and went full force in eating her out. He flicked his tongue across and between her labia and sucked her in his mouth. It didn't take long for her juices to slather the lower half of his face.

Miss Hunt moaned and rhythmically squirmed in her seat, still holding his head. She started by running her fingers through his hair, but as the intensity increased she could only hold his hair in a tight grasp.

Sensing it was already time, Mark flickered his tongue across her clit. In response, her hips started to hump his mouth slowly. He put his middle finger inside her, amazed by her heat and wetness.

"Oh, fuck yes! Suck my clit and fuck me with your finger!" she cried.

Mark inserted another finger and his teacher moaned even louder. His thoughts were distracted briefly by the idea of the neighbors hearing what was going on, but he quickly tossed the thought away. He was eating his sexy teacher's hot pussy- who cared about anything else?

Her legs retracted and her feet found his shoulders. With this new angle, Mark felt like he had more leverage. He only flicked his tongue faster.

Most of the time so far he had been looking right down at her pussy. He eyed up and saw that her eyes were closed. Her long downward lashes and open mouth caused his cock to jump. With her free hand, she was pinching her nipple.

Hearing a change in her breathing and tightening of her abs, he curled his two fingers upwards and quickly found her g-spot. He caressed it softly while sucking her clit in his mouth. Miss Hunt screamed as her body twitched. After a few seconds, he pumped his fingers rapidly in and out of her, sending juices flying about- almost like a squirt, but not quite. As her orgasm died down, she laughed heartedly.

"That's a good student," she breathed, signaling for him to stop by cupping his chin and bringing his face up toward hers. "Let me taste myself."

They shared a quick but passionate kiss. She followed it by licking much of her wetness off of his face, then using her hand to smear more of it off.

"God, that's so hot!" she exclaimed, shuddering. She was definitely fulfilling as much of a fantasy as he was, and that turned him on even more.

Mark was so caught up in her taste and sexiness that he just realized he had reached full hardness again. Miss Hunt seemed to notice as well, wiping some of the wetness of her freshly pleased pussy and using it as lubrication to stroke him.

"Somebody wants to fuck his teacher," she teased.

"You have no idea," he said. She grinned.

"Go ahead, baby. Stick your cock in me."

He stood up on his knees, watching his cock align with her pussy and begging for entry. It took all his strength to not shove it in right away- he wanted to savor this moment. He was about to fuck his teacher, his hot MILF sexy blonde teacher with big tits and an incredible ass.

Was he going to tell Jake? He wasn't sure it would be wise, nor if he even wanted to. Miss Hunt would be his, for him to fuck today and many times after. So he hoped.

"Fuck me, Mark. Please."

Hearing her beg was one of the biggest turn-ons so far. He smiled confidently at her pleading expression and thrusted his hips forward, not too slowly but definitely not quickly. He grabbed her legs and held her calves under his arms, feeling like he was now in total control. And that was exactly what she wanted.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck!" she cried as he fully penetrated her. Normally he would have needed to pause and let his partner adjust, but she was so wet and ready that it wasn't necessary. He started pumping his cock right away, watching her pleasured face the whole time.

Her pussy was hotter and wetter than any girl he'd ever fucked. Yet it was still tight, which added to his pleasure. Yet greatest gratification of all was that he was fucking his hot teacher.

As he started to pick up his intensity, his legs started to slap against hers, the slapping sounds just as loud as her moans. Her moans, god they were sexy too- everything about her was just perfect!

"Yeah baby, just like that!" she moaned. "God, you feel so good!"

Mark only grunted in response, too busy to say anything. Plus, he didn't want to interrupt her moans or dirty talk, which she was doing a lot of.

"Yes! Fuck me harder! I love your big cock!" she cried.

Mark shifted his hold on her legs so that they were now straight and pointing up. He rested them on his shoulders, causing her pussy to feel slightly tighter and more delightful around his cock. He watched her tits bounce on her chest as he fucker her hard. She grabbed both of them in her hands, squeezing them and staring up at his reaction. He smiled and pounded into her even harder, causing her own smile to turn into a wide O shape.

He kissed her feet and legs as he fucked her, appreciating her responsive moans. He was glad that she had already made him cum, because if they had started with this he would probably have already blown his load. Speaking of cumming... where would his next one end up? On her or in her?

Deciding to worry about that when the time came, he focused his attention solely on fucking his teacher. He progressively slowed his thrusts until they were comfortably tender, then added a few more before withdrawing.

"Turn over onto your knees," he instructed, transforming her pout into an eager smile. She adjusted herself such that her knees were on the seat cushion and her hands on the top of the back cushion. The arch in her back made her ass look even thicker, but she appeared so natural- years of practice from teasing her students, Mark thought.

Miss Hunt turned her head to look at him and shook her ass for him. At this point, her hair had fallen out of its bun, and it whipped around as she turned. Damn, she was a slut! He aligned his cock with her pussy once more, firmly grabbing a butt cheek with his free hand. As he penetrated her, she turned back around and dropped her head, moaning in pleasure.

He got up to speed quickly, thrusting in and out and enjoying the ripples in her skin as his hips made contact with her ass. Now that he knew how sex-craved his teacher was, he wrapped her hair once around his wrist and grabbed it, pulling her head back up.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried, her face now angled upwards. Her moans quickly became rhythmic, syncing with his forward thrusts and pausing for a quick breath in between.

Mark continued to pound his teacher hard, savoring the combination of her moans, sexy body, and hotness of her pussy. Her juices had coated his cock so much that it was incredibly easy to slide in and out, but the position they were in also made her feel tight.

"Fuuuuck!" she yelled, her pussy clenching tighter around his cock. Her back lost some of its arch, but she managed to keep her ass up throughout her quick spasms and contractions. Mark slapped her ass just as her orgasm died down, causing her to jolt out of her dreamy state and return to moaning.

Now she matched his thrusts with her own movements, pushing her ass back as he pushed his cock forward. Mark let go of her hair and grabbed both of her butt cheeks in his hands, squeezing them and occasionally slapping them, much to her liking.

Feeling a bit of fatigue, he stopped and let Miss Hunt bounce on his cock. She did so for a few seconds before stopping and kneeling up. As his cock left her pussy, a quick whimper involuntarily escaped her mouth. Mark reached around her and grabbed her tits as she turned her head around to kiss him. They shared a short, wet, sexy kiss.

"Goddamn," he muttered, still in disbelief of what they were doing. Never in a million years would he think a woman like Miss Hunt existed, not to mention that he would be the one fucking her!

"You got that right," she giggled, standing up and guiding him back to the couch. He sat in the same position in which she had blown him. Instead of dropping to her knees, she straddled him on her knees and aligned her opening with his dick.

"You've been so good to me," she said. "Let me take care of you now."

Miss Hunt lowered herself quickly onto his throbbing cock, closing her eyes in pleasure as he bottomed out. Her long blonde hair hung over Mark's face for a moment, tickling him. They both laughed as she brushed it away and flipped it onto her back.

Her laughing soon turned to moans as she ground herself on him while fully penetrated.

"How would you like to cum in this pussy?" she asked, her eyes full of desire.

"Are you serious?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Oh, yes. I'm on the pill, nor is it my time of the month. I want to feel your hot cum shoot up my pussy and fill me up. What do you say?"

"If you keep talking like that, it won't take long for your wish to come true."

"I'll take that as a yes!" she laughed as she started to ride him. He could feel her ass bouncing on his cock, her twerking fast but steady. Although he wished he could see what it looked like from behind her, he enjoyed every second of his teacher's riding. At this rate, he wasn't going to last much longer.