A Student's Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna cum in your hot teacher's pussy?" she teased. He was unable to respond, feeling his balls begin to tighten. His cock throbbed in her warmth, and for the last few seconds before his orgasm, he stared at her face, taking in her lustful expression.

"Fuck!" he grunted, his body exploding with heat as he erupted inside of her. This was by far his strongest orgasm ever, outdoing his last one by a longshot. Miss Hunt's pussy contracted just after she felt his load shoot into her. She stopped riding him and sat fully impaled on his cock while they came together.

When Mark came back to his senses, he realized he had been holding his breath. He gasped for air, and for about twenty seconds he and Miss Hunt did nothing but breathe heavily and lay intertwined, as if they were one.

Finally, Miss Hunt withdrew herself, sitting up only enough to remove Mark's cock and then collapsing beside him on the couch. Her fingers gently roamed his chest, and one leg remained draped over his.

"Wow," she breathed, "you really know your way around a woman."

"I don't know about that," he replied, "but that was really good."

"As good as your fantasies?"

"Infinitely better."

"I completely agree."

Miss Hunt sat up. She played a bit with Mark's now soft cock, gently flopping it back and forth. A few last drops of cum oozed out of him, and she swiped it with her finger and sucked it in her mouth.

"Wow," he said. She chuckled.

"I am really going to have to clean the couch, or our fellow book club members will smell something unusual tomorrow," she said.

"I almost forgot about that," he said. She took his hands in hers.

"I think you're a smart enough young man to know that this stays between us," she said seriously.

"Of course."

"I mean it. Not even a word to Jake Walsh."

"I promise. I wouldn't want to say anything anyway."

"However, I will let this be an inspiration for future comics," she said, grinning. "And of course, I expect that you continue to fuck me in the future." Mark's cock responded for him, pulsing on his leg. "Looks like a yes to me!"

"When can we fuck again?" he asked.

"Whenever you're ready, stud!"

"I did have plans with some friends this evening. I can cancel them though. I'd much rather have my cock inside of you."

"Oh! You shouldn't cancel on them. Don't want anyone getting suspicious! But trust me, you'll be back here for more soon." She smiled as her imagination wandered. "We can try some new things too! Like shower sex, anal..."

"Woah," he said, "I've never done that before."

Seeing the look on his face, she reassured him. "Don't worry, it doesn't get dirty if you're prepared for it. Trust me, you'll love it!"

Mark nodded and watched his teacher feel her body. Her hands followed her curves and lingered in spots that turned him on. When they reached her pussy, she scooped out some of the cum that was trickling out and licked it off her fingers.

"Your cum tastes yummy!" she exclaimed. "You definitely showed me more of your potential today." Mark felt himself getting harder again, despite just having cum twice. She was too busy looking into his eyes, her lust as obvious as his own. Then she felt something tap her leg.

"Have you ever done three rounds in a row?" she asked, staring at his growing member.

"No, but I'm willing to give it a try."

"How much time do you have?"

He dug for his phone in his pants and checked the time. He still had a couple hours. He also had a couple texts from Jake, which he ignored for now.

"Enough for one more round," he said, smirking. She laughed and kissed him hard, his face in her hands.

"Come on, baby," she said, standing up and taking his hand. "Let me show you my bedroom- it's serve as a great backdrop for the pictures I want you to take of me."

His heart racing with excitement, Mark dug for his phone in the pile of clothes and ran after his naked teacher, up the stairs and into the next part of their fantasy.