A Study in Fragrance Pt. 18

Story Info
Tuesday Afternoon: Emily falls deeper into Complicit's power.
11k words
4.32
4.8k
2

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

The wood was cool against her left cheek, her eyes opening at every creak, at every sound from downstairs. She'd left the bookcase open, wanting to feel exposed to anyone who might come upstairs. Anyone! She smiled inwardly at the idea that 'anyone' would be anybody other than Cos. Caroline was at work. Steph had a thing. Naomi was with her family. Nobody was going to suddenly show up and see her stretched out on the table, presenting her naked cheeks like an exotic dessert, the bunnytail a decoration on top. She sighed for the ten millionth time, working her breathing to keep the anxiety down.

She'd probably started too soon, but she didn't want to be late. And It was only a little uncomfortable, the table's edge pushed into the tops of her thighs, her legs long enough to let her feet rest on the floor. And, she realized, her thoughts flowing, she wanted this. I can't believe I really want this! Thinking back again to how this whole thing started, flipping her face to look at the closet doIt feels so fucking good. She shifted, feeling the plug press into her. Except for that.

That was not feeling as good as she had expected: she'd graduated up to the next size, and pushing it in had been painful. When it stretched her ring, it felt like it wouldn't go in. She almost stopped, worried she might tear something, but the searing burn had quickly quieted, replaced by a quiet throbbing in synch with her heartbeat. And then she worried about how she was going to take it out. She couldn't afford to worry, the black dot swelling each time she thought about what she had done, subsiding when she inhaled, feeling Complicit inside her.

She closed her eyes again, recalling how she'd spent the last few hours. Hanging out with Naomi until her friend had to leave and then...nothing. Emily knew she should get out of the house, get out of her head, find something to distract herself from what Cos was planning for her. She gathered up clothes and the sleeping bag to make a run to the dry cleaners. She had to do grocery shopping. And then, her mind focused on small mundane things, she got into the groove, picking up, putting down, cleaning. At one point she remembered, while standing at the sink washing dishes, she'd actually forgotten about the butt plug. It was still the smaller one, and she'd become accustomed to it...at least as long as she wasn't moving.

But when she was out, driving, at the dry cleaners, at the grocery, it distracted her, pushing against her muscles, her sphincter trying to push it out. She'd worn jeans, and had left the tail off; there was no way it would work inside her jeans, in spite of how much Naomi seemed to enjoy it. By the time she'd gotten home, put everything away and made lunch, she was completely focused on it. Her pussy had swollen, her clit rubbed against its hood, even her cheeks, sensitive against her underwear, were talking to her. She kept looking at the clock; time seemed to have stood still. Two more hours! She couldn't sit any longer; she needed to do something, or her anxiety would overtake her. She eventually found herself in front of the bookcase, reading through Abby's pamphlets, still hoping she was wrong about Complicit; that it wasn't an accident, and somewhere in all of her writing, Abby had left a clue to what was going on.

Cos's voice downstairs talking to the crew brought her back to The Study, to her position stretched out on the table. She lifted her head slightly to hear better, the air cool against her cheek. He was at the back door, but she couldn't make out the words. Her heartrate quickened anticipating what they would be doing, her legs shifting wider, opening herself more for him, the air barely moving across her butt cheeks.

And then he was at the door, staring at her, his face lit up by a smile. "Nice job, cunt."

She closed her eyes, the word still too crude, too new for her to hear without cringing. When she opened them again, he was behind her, the breeze from his passing drifting across her back. She twisted her feet around the base of the table and breathed, waiting.

"How's the plug doing?" Before she could answer he slipped his fingers beneath the plate, his skin rough against hers.

"Ahhh!" He had pulled it back, straining against her sphincter, recalling the pain she'd had putting it in. "FUCK! Hold on, hold on. I think I may have pushed it a little too far." She had lifted her head off the table to turn and look at him. "I went up to #5 today and it might have been too soon? You don't see anything wrong, do you?" She hadn't seen any blood, so she didn't think she'd really done any damage, but she was worried about how to get it out.

She's fucking insane! "Hey, Em. Type 2 fun, right? Nobody's pushing you to go too far too soon. I want to feel your asshole squeezing on my cock, not make it impossible to fuck you there, right?" He pulled her cheeks apart gently inspecting around the plug. "Nahh. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a virgin asshole waiting to be fucked."

She exhaled at his tone: clinical, like a trainer, then blunt, uncensored. Working with her, helping her. She shook her head, offering him a weak smile and shrug. "I thought it was time. The other one kept going in and out pretty easily." She couldn't believe she was discussing it so matter-of-factly. Fucking Complicit! But she wasn't sure how long she could blame Abby for what was happening.

He gently pushed his fingers around and under the plate, depressing into the crinkly muscle around her entrance. "Does that hurt?" He waited for a response before pushing a little further around. "It doesn't feel like there's a problem. But, shit, Em, you need to chill out a little."

She nodded, putting her head back down, focusing on her breathing, responding to his touch, the gentle prodding sparking her arousal, this was real. "Okay. I get it. I think I'll be fine. I'm just a little worried about how I'll take it out." She gasped as his hand slowly stroked her skin, from her waist down to the inside of her thighs.

"I can help with that. How many, cunt?"

And we're back. "30? In all? I don't know...You're the novitiate." She let the last part drift off, almost to a whisper.

He smiled, continuing to rub lightly along her skin. "You're ass is so soft, cunt. And you look perfect with your bunny tail. Hmmm...," he dipped his finger between her pussy lips, "and you are so wet, aren't you little kitten."

She squirmed as his finger entered her, his skin so rough against her lips, sensitized by the spanking from the prior day. "Ohhhfuckkkkk," she gasped, his finger turning inside her, pressing against that spot behind her clit. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm soaking wet, Cos. Oh fuck oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeee." She stiffened as he pushed deeper into her, rubbing his finger along the inside of her channel, pressing the wall against the plug.

"30. The priests want to hear you ask, count and thank me, cunt. Do you understand?"

Ohmygod ohmygod what am I doing? "Yes...yeah Cos. Please spank me. Not too hard. FUCK! One, thank you! TWO! Thankkk.THREEE FUCKKK THANK FOUR PLEASE...hold on hold on FIVE, FUCK! COS!" She couldn't keep up, the slaps hitting one side and then the other, his finger pinning her down, her legs jumping as he slapped her again and again, too fast to ask, too fast to count. She tried to thank him, tried to catch her breath, the pain blossoming up into her glutes, up her spine, his hand switching to inside her thigh, not as hard, but the skin more tender. She lost track of the count, focusing on her breath, feeling her cunt lighting up, her humiliation rising with each slap. This isn't me!! But the part of her that protested was so small, so buried by the pleasure and pain coursing through her. "YOUCHH!" His finger pulled out, scraping her skin, making her jerk up. "FUCK!!" His hand slapped on her open lips, again, and again, not so hard she couldn't take it, but each slap a spark lighting up the base of her spine. She grabbed the table edge with her fingers, holding tight as the last slap came down, his fingers wet against her, her juices splattering when they hit her cunt. "ohmygodohmygodohmygod," she couldn't catch her breath, the fire building inside her, she imagined how her pussy must look, so swollen before, now, she thought, her lips must be huge, red and engorged. She lay there, breathing and cursing, letting the pain/pleasure rise and fall with her breath.

So amazing. So willing. "Shhh, little pussy. Shhhh..." He gently wiped his fingers along her spine, painting her skin with her moisture. "You're doing great. Thank you. They are smiling. I see them nodding." He unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock.

"Oh fuck, Cos, oh fuck oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuck me. Fuck my swollen cunt with your hot cock!" She had stopped caring how it sounded, she wanted to feel him filling her, keeping the heat going, feeling him jet his cum into her. "YES! FUCK!"

He didn't take it slow today, as soon as his tip was inside, he shoved, hard and long, burying into her, his balls slapping against table edge, the plug squeezing against his shaft. She was so wet he just glided right in. Their position wasn't as easy as he would have liked, but there would be other times to do it easy and slow, other times she could beg him to fill her. But this wasn't one of those times. He pulled out as quickly as he had entered her and lined up again to impale her, hard and fast.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" She exhaled as he entered her, feeling her insides wrap around him, pushed open, being filled by his heat, the plug making her smaller, tighter. She could feel tears flowing, not from pain, just from the intensity of her feelings. She couldn't hold on any more, letting her fingers go, letting him bounce her against the table, her breasts pulled one way and then the other from the force of his fucking. I'm just a hole. I'm just a hole. I'm just a hole. She let him use her, she kept herself open for him. She was the best fuck-toy she could be, shame flooding her that she would let herself be used this way, the tendril collapsing into her core, as she let go, let go, let go.

He grunted as his cock thrust into her. "That's it, little cunt. You are so tIGHT!" and then pulled out. "You are such a beautiful cunt. Tell me whAT YOU ARE!" And out again. He couldn't last much longer, his climax already building.

"FUCK, COS. Fuck ME! I'M YOU'RE FUCKING CUNT!! YESSS! FUCKKK!!" Her tiny conscious mind watched him fucking her, his cock stiffening, his hands grabbing her shoulders to impale himself into her. She could feel the bright green ball, spinning, white flares shooting out with each of his cycles and then he buried himself deep into her, his cock throbbing against the plug, her heart racing in the muscle squeezed between the two, and she thought she could feel his cum, his thigh muscles against hers, pulsing, his cock vibrating, his head expanding against her walls. He held her, unmoving except for his cock pulsing inside her, bringing her to the brink, but it wasn't enough. "Fuck fuck FUCK, COS! I'm so close, I'm so close, pleasepleasePLEASE."

He couldn't believe how lucky he was, what an amazing piece of ass she was. He smiled at her begging him, knowing she had let go, that she was serving at his pleasure. Time to move it up another notch. He folded onto her, keeping his cock as deep into her as he could, even as it was shrinking. He whispered in her ear, told her what a beautiful cunt she was, how well she had done. That she needed to earn her orgasms, but there was plenty of time.

"Noooooo, fuckkkk, noooo Cos. Please, please. Fuck please!" She couldn't move, he was too heavy and his cock was shrinking, the butt plug pressed inside her wasn't enough, wasn't right. She heard herself begging but knew he had started another fantasy, another cycle. She tried pushing her cunt against him, tried to rub her clit on the table, the plug shifting side to side, in and out. She started crying for real, out of frustration and shame, her feelings too intense to hold in. She lay under him, moisture coming out of her from both ends, nothing but a hole for him to fuck. You did it. Her inner competitor gave her a mental high-five, the tendril withered and flaccid, shrinking with each breath. You won. But, her thoughts whirled, it wasn't winning. It was...qualifying. FUCK! Cos's whispering that she'd earned the right to have his cock in her. That it would take much more for her to earn the right to cum. She was on the waterfall's edge, everything lit up, her nerves waiting to be touched, her arousal bright, so bright it hurt, but it stayed in its tight ball, contained in her core. She felt him pushing up and away, his cock, shrunken and wet, slipping out of her. "Please, Cos. Please!" She lay there, wide open, her pussy drooling, her butt plugged, tears dripping onto the table top.

"You did beautifully, little kitten." His tone was encouraging, his hands gently rubbing her shoulders, down her sides to her ass cheeks, glowing pink and warm. "You will thank me when I let you cum. You will be so much happier. You will be so much better because of it." He drifted his finger over her cheeks and between her legs to tap lightly on her clit.

"Ohgodohgod yes yes, thank you thank you. fuckfuckfuckyesyes...oohohhhhhOOOOO NOOOO!" If he'd just kept going the ball would have flamed out, bright white through her body to her fingertips, her ears, her toes. But just as it was about to nova, he stopped. She cried out as it collapsed back into her. What is he expecting me to do????

"That's right. That's exactly right, little kitten. Just like that. I want you just like that until this weekend. Everyday, we'll practice. Just like that."

She jerked each time he said 'that,' his finger lightly pulsing on her clit. And then Complicit stole her away, an image of her and Caroline, lying together, giving Caroline pleasure, burying her face between her legs. She almost climaxed just from the image, but it wasn't enough either. She lay there, between Caroline and the wood tabletop, her mind stretched between reality, her fantasy, his fantasy and Complicit. She could only lie there, breathing, feeling herself moving first one direction then another, Cos's voice blurred, not making out his words. Is this what Abby would have wanted? She was a rabbit, wandering down thought-trails, Abby's face smiling, Caroline's face, Caroline's legs, spreading open, inviting her to kiss between them.

She woke up, still lying on the table, her muscles stiff, her face wet. The room was warm, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, tiny air movements not enough to cool her off. "Cos?" Her voice croaked. She cleared her throat wishing she had water. "Cos? Are you here?" Carefully she peeled herself up off the table, gently reaching back to touch her lips, to feel if she'd done something stupid and let him injure her. She was surprised that she didn't feel bruised. Maybe you're in shock. She pushed up onto her elbows and smiled grimly. How stupid had she been? What had she just done? Abby!? What the fuck?!! The last image of Caroline inviting her between her legs.

"Hey. I'm here. You okay?"

She looked over at him coming in from her bedroom, completely naked, her eyes traveling up and down his body, seeing all that hair, his cock shrunken, his balls tight against his legs. "I don't know." She pushed up further, wincing at the plug pressing into her. "I don't know, Cos. What. the. fuck?" Standing, she rubbed her buns, feeling how warm and prickly they were. She couldn't keep the tears from flowing, her body lit up with no relief. Until this weekend? And before she could think about it, she hugged him, pushing her skin against his hair, feeling his chest, hard and firm against her breasts, tears flowing down her cheeks, dripping onto him.

"Shhh...it's okay...it's okay..." He massaged her back, pulling her into him, feeling her heat against his cock, her abs, so tight, pushing against him. "You are so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you..." He knew she needed to hear it, needed to hear the words, needed to know he was in her corner, here to help her. "You are doing great. Trust me, Em. You are amazing. You've got this. You're going to thank me. You'll see." Her body, her tears, the sheer emotion she was feeling, he was swelling again, his cock pushing gently against her thigh.

She sniffled, keeping him tight against her, scared that she had just crossed a line, done something awful, that he was fucking with her, but melting into the sweetness of his voice, his encouragement, feeling his cock, warm and thickening. "Are you sure?" Her voice sounded so small, so insecure. She relived the letting go, moments before, when he was slamming into her, letting him take her. She felt like she had let go of her self-confidence, her power by letting him control her, dictating terms for her pleasure. It felt different this time. She squirmed at the enormity of it. Five times. You just need to stop it.

"You are amazing," he pulled back and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose and eventually pressed against her lips. God she really is amazing. He pulled back again and looked at her, waiting for her to meet his gaze. "You have the power, Em." He nodded at her uncertainty. "Did you, at any time, want to call it quits? Use your safe word?"

She inhaled, smiling grimly at how she'd only then thought about pulling the plug. So to speak. But thinking back it had never occurred to her, even as he was treating her like a piece of meat, she didn't want it to stop. The realization sparked another flood of shame and she cried against his shoulder, shaking her head, feeling the tendril thickening again. Nooooo! "No..." she sobbed between squeezing the words out. "I...why...why would I want to be treated like that?"

He rubbed her. "Shhhh...don't go there, Em. We've talked about this. There's no right or wrong here. It's okay. It's okay...shhhh...You just have to say the word..."

She couldn't stop sobbing, the feelings were so intense, only made stronger by the constant reminder of the plug and how far he'd pushed her. She gulped for breath, holding on to him like she was drowning.

Eventually she settled down, her breathing returning to something she recognized. She finally pulled away and looked at him, worried she was making an even bigger fool of herself. "I...fuck, Cos. That was so fucking intense..." she nodded to the table, not able to face the memory. She watched as he stepped back, realizing how unusual it was for him to be completely naked with her. She smiled a little, tipping her head at him. "You..." she waved her hand, "feeling better about not wearing clothes?"

He laughed. "I'm naked most of the time, Em...when I'm not working." He turned and sat on the edge of the table, his cock hanging loosely. "You ready for another challenge?"

She inhaled sharply, wondering if she could handle any more. "I...fuck...not yet, Cos. I..." she felt the bunny tail behind her, concerned again about how she was going to get it out. "You said you could help me get this thing out, yeah?" She looked at him, her concern shouting from every corner of her face.

He smiled, gesturing for her to turn around. "Let me look at it again, kitten."

She swallowed, hating how he referred to her that way, worried about how she may have screwed up her body, even as she turned to present herself to him. She felt him pull the bunnytail away and before she could react, she felt the plug pulled from her insides, stretching her ring until she thought it would rip, and then it was out, the pain radiated sharply before subsiding quickly. She felt him softly rubbing her hole, massaging the muscles, helping calm things down. "FUCK! Shit, Cos!" She turned to glare at him, his caresses making things feel better, doing more than that. He wrapped his free arm around her waist, his fingers moving between her legs, rubbing from her clit, through her slit, the heel of his hand pressing against her asshole. With each caress, he shifted the pressure: first pressing hard on her clit, then pressing into her slit, and then pressing harder on her back entrance.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers