A Study in Fragrance Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two batted a few notions between them. Em was concerned about affecting anyone else, which meant letting Dr. Carlson know it might be a little hazardous, except if you were a guy, in which case it wasn't. But they imagined he would tell them to bring it to a firehouse or someplace that dealt with hazmat or something.

"Fuck, Em. I'll just tell him the truth."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I'll just say that we found something in a closed up room that is probably plant based, might have been cooking for a while, and has an unusual effect, possibly only on women. That we're curious about it, that it's not dangerous as far as we can tell, but it's a little weird and we thought it might be good to figure out what it is."

"Unusual effect on women. Uh hunh. And when he asks, 'how unusual?'" She smiled.

"I'll just say it affects our inhibitions." Steph said it as if it was totally normal.

"Whatevs, girlfriend. If you're okay with that, I'm okay. It's the truth, but..." She looked up at Cos re-entering the room. "Okay. Thanks. See you tonight."

He nodded at the bottle and tin as he perched again on the table's edge. "What's next...with that?"

Em shook her head. "Dunno. Trying to figure that out. Maybe it's nothing?" She smiled, realizing she had to downplay Complicit's importance. The more she thought about it, the more she needed him to forget about it.

"So, not an aphrodisiac?" He stared at her, watching her eyes flicker. What is she thinking?

She laughed nervously. Shit! Need to change the subject. And then her thoughts drifted back to what he was planning for her: shivering at the image of being tied up, her humiliation, and with it her arousal, reignited, only momentarily subdued by her excitement at finding Complicit. She squeezed her legs together, his denying her orgasm taunting her. She looked at him, her eyes glassy, and then back at her phone. 5:00.

"Fuck...Cos..." she faced him. "I don't know...I don't think so. I don't know what it is. But I'm really happy to have figured it out." She paused. "You're lucky you can't smell it, that it doesn't have an effect on you. I'm...I'm...fuckfuckfuck...I'm so fucking lit up right now!" She reached over to hug him, to feel him against her, to feel his hands stroke her back. "I've got this party to get ready for tonight. You don't need me for anything..." she pulled away and waved her hand around the room, "...here, right?" What she really wanted was to hear how he wanted more from her.

He smiled, seeing how flushed she was, how on edge. "You need some relief, eh cunt?" His hands held her ass cheeks, tightening slightly, spreading them to let the air cool her asshole.

She watched him staring at her, his eyes flicking up and down her body. Fuck. She exhaled, her arousal flickering on, her thighs squeezed, pressing against her clit.

"I'm good," he smiled, a hint of menace in his tone, "For now. You gonna be in here?"

She closed her eyes trying to get herself under control and nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"There are a few minor things I want to check on, and we need to talk about the bead board stain, yeah? I can't do the next coat if you're in here. But I can do it tomorrow. I've got a few other things on the punch list, so...we're good." He paused and stopped her. "Almost. Turn around." He got up off the table and turned her to face the table, putting her hands on the front edge, directing her to step back a little. She was tipped forward in a very high push-up. She watched him as he snatched up the plug, her anxiety swirled out of her core, black and ugly.

"No, Cos!" she hissed. "You can't!" He can't fuck with that right now! She felt trapped, her fingers pressing against the tabletop, unless she called it and stood up. Say it! Say it! Her entrance was tender and bruised, still throbbing from his pulling the thing out earlier. She could stop it, the fight in her head starting up, but her body betrayed her, pushing her cheeks out further, opening her legs wider. "Fuckkkk, Cos!" She exhaled, watching him study the plug. She glanced down past his fingers to see the bulge in his jeans.

"Where's the lube?"

She looked at his face, his expression relaxed, neither cruel nor apologetic. Clinical. Matter-of-fact. Time for your training. She swallowed, her eyes flicked to the bathroom and back. He nodded in that direction. "But it hurts, Cos!" She knew what she needed to do, that trying to negotiate wouldn't make a difference. You've got the power. She watched him leave, struggling with herself you can just let go! Stand up! Tell him no! watching him return with the tube, her eyes pleading with him, her voice stuck in her throat, reduced to whimpering.

"You don't even know what I'm going to do, cunt. Bend your legs a little, face forward, stare at the table and ask me to make it feel better."

She turned to face forward, feeling the air move behind her, dipping her knees to stand in a high squat, her words catching. "Please, Cos. Please make it feel better." She screwed up her face, expecting him to slap her again, steeling herself for the pain, when she felt his hand, warm and rough gently stroking her cheek, moving it back and forth, massaging her bruised anus. And then his finger, cold and slimy slowly slipping in, painting her insides with the gel, slipping past her muscle as it bore down on the intruder. His finger slid in and out, colder when he pushed it in again, more slippery from added lube, her hole relaxing with each stroke. He stopped and pushed against her ring, pushed it out, all along its edge. She sighed, as much from relief as the feeling from his movements.

"It feels fine, cunt. Does any of this hurt?"

She shook her head, closing her eyes, the tendril rising at her shame. She had started to push back against his finger, her hole used to something bigger.

He laughed. "In the bedroom. Kneel down, facing the bed."

She gasped as his finger pulled out and, shaking her head at how she was behaving, followed him. He's not going to fuck me there! He can't! She knelt, on the floor, her naked thighs pressed against the mattress, waiting.

"Face down, cunt, ass out. Spread your cheeks for me." Clinical. Matter-of-fact.

Ohgodohgodohgod. Her heart jumped as she did as he instructed, the smell of her sheets against her nose, her breasts and stomach hot against the mattress. She reached back and gently peeled her buns apart, the skin still warm and sensitive, her ring protesting as she stretched it. "Please don't hurt me, Cos. Please." She could hear the whining and felt stupid for saying anything, knowing there was only one way to stop it. The tendril had lengthened, sucking up her shame. She breathed and shut up, waiting.

"Let's see what we can do to make this easier."

She could sense he was kneeling, the sound of him pulling out a plug from the set, and then the lube, cold against her entrance, his finger gently rubbing the muscle, pulling slightly, a plug pushing into the gap, pushing, stretching her, and then it was in with no pain. She gasped. He pulled it out and pushed it in again. And out and in. Each time her sphincter opened and closed around it, but without any pain.

"You see. I can fuck you with #2 and it's no problem. Let's see what #3 can do." He paused. "Where'd you put it?"

"In the bathroom. On the sink. It might not be clean?" She didn't know if Naomi had washed it, and she squirmed at the idea of it going into her if she hadn't.

"That shouldn't matter, should it?" He had stood up. "No. Keep your hands on her cheeks, keep yourself spread. I want you to get used to offering your hole to me."

She could feel the blush flooding her face at the image of her presenting her asshole to him, the air cool in places she'd never felt before. It must be gaping open! The images from the women she'd seen in the videos, their assholes open and dark. Oh fuck ohfuckohfuck. The tendril thickened, shooting out of her core before she could stop it. The plug was still in her, but only barely, her anus constricting and relaxing. She tried not to push it out, but the cone was small enough it could easily slip out if she wasn't careful. "No! Cos!" She turned her head to shout to him in the bathroom. "Uhhh, one of my friends...she tried it out today. Fuckkk!" The tendril thickened at her embarrassment: that she'd let her friend in on what he was making her do, that she would have stuck one in herself.

"Really?" He shouted from the bathroom. "What the fuck?" What. The. fuck?! He turned on the tap and washed them both, shaking his head. In-fucking-credible.

She watched him, his fingers rolling the two plugs, his face staring at her, nodding, smiling. He walked behind her and knelt again.

"Okay, so, #2 moves pretty easily, but maybe it would have before, right?"

She felt him fucking her with it, slowly, repeatedly, her sphincter barely spreading as it moved in and out, her rectum barely registering it was in her.

"Let's see how #3 goes."

And then the cold tip of its cone pushing against her, spreading her wider, but slipping in, her ring closing around it, her tunnel feeling it pushing against the muscles, a little deeper. And then it slid out, her ring expanding and closing. Again. Opening, grasping, closing, spreading, closing, the emptiness, the tip pushing in, the muscles sliding out and around, grabbing it from him pulling it in. Her face was hot from the shame, her fingers holding herself, spreading herself open to give him access.

"That's pretty easy, right cunt?"

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. The tendril thickening at her protest from the humiliation. She should just accept it, but it was her backside. It wasn't the same as before. He was forcing her to pay attention, over and over again, not just one and done but again and again. The plug slipped back out, her anus closing, the lube slimy and then expanding again. "Yeah," she exhaled. "That's pretty easy, Cos." She closed her eyes, hoping her acceptance was enough to settle the tendril down.

"Okay. #4."

She gasped as he pushed the larger plug against her ring, expanding it until she thought it might hurt and then it squished in, her muscles contracting, pulling it deeper than the one before, filling her. And then out again, the motion like a small penis, working her hole, opening her, making her grab it, pulling against her, spreading the muscles. This one felt more like taking a shit than the others, familiar, like it felt yesterday. You are such a... she didn't know what she was. Cunt? Supplicant? She was both of those things, she gasped, as he quickened the pace, rubbing against her ring, opening it, barely letting it close before he pulled it out again, the cone sliding in and out, in and out. She pressed her clit against the mattress, the sensation of his rhythm lighting up the arousal from before. Her hips moved against him, opening herself up more.

"Mmmm, hmmm. That's it cunt. Like that. Hump it. Fuck it. Like you'll be fucking my cock soon. Very nice, little pussy. Very nice."

The tendril glowed bright green at her reaction to his taunting. She couldn't stop moving, she didn't want to. But it wouldn't make her cum. The cone, slipping in and out of her, was touching off new sensations, nerves she hadn't felt before. It helped to move, expanding the glowing ball in her core. She moaned when he pulled it out and stopped, grazing the tip against her opening. She could feel herself closing and opening, trying to grab the cone, trying to push it away.

"And now let's see what #5 feels like."

She protested, fearing the pain from earlier, but didn't let go. She pulled a little harder, spreading her hole open for him, hoping it would help, ready to say the word if it got bad. She felt another glop of lube and then the cone against her opening, her anus spasming, contracting in spite of her fingers' effort at keeping herself open. She groaned. He was teasing her, just resting it there, watching her opening contracting and relaxing, over and over. She breathed, visualizing it opening, like Naomi's had, relaxing, letting him push it into her.

"That's right, little kitten. That's it. Relax. Let me fuck your tiny asshole with this. Soon it will be my cock. But not today. Not today."

He pushed against her and pulled away in rhythm to his words, taunting her, assaulting her senses, her denial, her acceptance. "FUCKKK!" He had shoved it in before she could think, her ring stretched, recalling the pain from before, and then it was over, the cone seating inside her rectum; she groaned again as he pulled it out and yelped when he pushed it back in. The pain, the stretching, it started to dull as he fucked her again and again, the cone stretching her, not seating entirely before he pulled it out, gradually sliding deeper into her and out, the relief short-lived as he pushed it in again. "Fuck fuck fuck, COS!!" She had gotten used to the stretching and collapsing but now he'd switched it up again, burying it deep into her and twisting it, the muscles spiraling until the lube let them slide back. He combined the motion, corkscrewing it in and out of her, making presss her clit \against its hood, against the mattress in time with the plug.

"That's perfect, cunt. Just like that. Don't you see? Pretty soon and you'll be begging me to let you cum, just from this. Just from this. Just. From. This."

She cried out as he pulled the plug out and in with each word, picking up the pace, forcing her against the bed, her breasts rubbing on the sheets. Her ring protested still, every time, but the pain was much less, more a throb than sharp, recalling the memory of his spanking earlier, the ball of arousal growing, getting brighter, the tendril hesitating, wavering. The internal muscles, deeper ones, more primal were spasming, contracting against the invader, pushing hard as it exited. She knew what she looked like, but at least it was just with him. None of her friends were witnessing this and she gasped again as he moved even faster, the tendril responding to her shame at the possibility he would make her do this with them.

Her asshole didn't have a chance to close before the plug pulled out and pushed back in again, her contractions keeping it tight against the cone, her fingers working to keep herself as wide open as possible, her cunt lighting up from the vibrations, her clit pressing harder against the bed. You can do this you can do this you can do this. She felt the familiar groove of competition, her head letting her body take the lead, her thoughts letting go of control, and with it, her fingers letting go of her cheeks, the plug pistoning in and out of her, slimy against her skin, his hand pushing gently on her lower back as he kept it going, letting go letting go letting go. I'm just a hole I'm just a hole I'm just a hole. She felt her body sink against the bed, her hips pushing her clit against the sheets as she humped the plug, humped the bed, letting him fuck her hole. She watched the tendril recede, her arousal slowly building from his fucking, her submission washing over her yet again, just like earlier, letting him use her. You are a fucking cunt you are a fucking cunt you are a fucking cunt. She didn't protest, it wasn't even horrible anymore, she just let him fuck her, inflame her, arouse her, lighting up her body.

"Mmmmm, that's what I was looking for, little cunt. The priests are impressed. So impressed. Look," he paused all of a sudden, forcing a gasp from her. "#5 slides so nicely in and out. Isn't that what you were hoping for?" He pushed it into her and held her, feeling her hump the bed, trying to find relief. "Tell the priests, little cunt. Tell them this is what you were hoping for."

She whispered something, her head lost in the sensations, the plug filling her, but her ring throbbing, her clit swollen and needy. She could feel her juices on her lips, with each push, a drop seeping into the sheets. Her thighs felt the wet spot, cool and growing.

"Hmmm? They couldn't hear you, cunt." He pushed against the plate, pushed against her, making her conscious of what she was doing.

"YES!" she thought she was shouting. "Yes Cos! That's what I want! I want you to fuck me in the ass with your cock! Fuck fuck FUCK!" He had picked up the rhythm again and she felt herself pushing into him now, begging for the plug when he pulled it out, opening her sphincter to invite him in. She discovered another muscle group she would master, and with that realization she focused all of her attention on where they were, what she needed to do to build them up. She gasped when he shoved it deep into her, the plate warm and slimy against her entrance, his hands pushing her down on the bed, holding it firm while she tried to buck her clit against the bed.

"Good work, little cunt. Excellent work. Wouldn't you agree?" He stroked her lower back, both hands massaging her obliques and quadrates. So fucking amazing. So fucking amazing! He couldn't believe his luck, again, still. He shook her head as she moaned, her cheeks and cunt contracting in time with his hands.

"Yessss, fuckkkk, yesss, Cos, that feels so fucking good...yes...thank you...thank you...thank you." She exhaled in synch with his movements, feeling her pussy pulse, realizing she was still humping the bed, trying to get off. Her ring pulsed dully, but she could handle it now, the cone seated into her rectum, another set of muscles, more developed than the ones in her cunt, gripping the cone, the feeling unfamiliar and alien. She barely noticed the tendril had collapsed, distracted instead by how much further he'd pushed her, how much more she had degraded herself, how easily she had accepted the challenge, even when, just a little earlier, she had told him no.

He pulled his hands away, releasing the pressure against her, watching her continue to push her cunt against the bed, trying to get off. "No cumming, cunt. Remember, not until this weekend. Don't try to go larger, right?" He tapped the plate to emphasize what he was saying. "I'm going to finish up."

And he was gone, leaving her alone with her thoughts and her humiliation. She lay on the bed, her body on fire, the tingling of her cunt lips merging with the throbbing of her ring, her cheeks prickly and warm, her cunt and rectum pulsing, the echo of his rhythm, fucking her in both of her holes just enough out of synch with her heartbeat to make her shift and wriggle. She felt the tears drip from one eye to the other, tickling her, her nose congested, blocking her breath. She inhaled, sniffling and swallowing, collecting herself, preparing to get up and get ready for the BLN, but she wasn't ready. She relaxed back down, letting her breath settle, letting her thoughts settle.

It was another key moment, one she would return to for the rest of her life: Splayed out on her bed, three holes waiting for his cock, Complicit flooding her brain, when she felt him again, entering her, pushing into her cunt, pushing into her asshole. It was like one of the future memories, dreamlike, not real, but it wasn't visual, she could feel him. Her eyes flew open and the feeling was still there. She jerked her head to look, but he wasn't there. Still, she felt something pushing into her, she couldn't explain it. The plug was seated in her, but she felt it moving, her pussy was empty but she felt him pushing into her.

She pushed up onto an elbow and reached her free hand back, feeling her lips and the butt plug's plate, the slime from her cheeks coating her fingers. The sensation didn't go away, it felt like a shadow or an echo or a reflection of him entering her. Her fingers felt real but the other sensation was there, working into her and then out, stimulating her. What the fuck is happening now? A shard of fear sprang up.NO!She had to face this, whatever it was. She couldn't give into fear. It was just another side effect of Complicit. It had all of the same feelings, only now it wasn't about a future event, it was a feeling happening right in the moment. The fear dissipated, but concern began to grow as the rhythm and pace increased. He was fucking her in both holes, the sensation feeding her arousal, delivering sweet pleasure with none of the pain. Her fingers confirmed her pussy lips were too sensitive to have taken him, and the ache in her sphincter was all the confirmation she needed that this wasn't really happening. What would he do if I came? She couldn't figure out how to make it stop, at the same time trying to figure out just what it was.