A Study in Fragrance Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her arousal growing, but the source was different. It wasn't coming from the same places she was used to: that spot behind her clit was just a little different, her clit, sensitive in real life, had never felt like the shadows that were pinging it. She moved her legs, squeezing them together, rising up onto her knees, but the feelings didn't stop, they didn't shift quite the way her body did. And then Complicit embraced her, an image of Naomi filled her head, lying on her bed, shoving her Rabbit into her, the motion in her brain identical to the motion in her cunt and ass. NOOOOO, fuck NO! It couldn't be possible! Emily knelt, frozen at her bedside, transfixed by seeing Naomi masturbating, feeling Naomi's arousal building until she watched her climax, felt her climax blossoming through her, ginger-lemon to her licorice-sweet, feeding her own but so alien, so different she couldn't get off from it. She was panting, her fingers pressing against her mound, trying to feel the shadows as they traveled through her, Naomi climaxing again, softer this time, the wave more subtle, lapping at her insides.

"Holy shit...holy holy shit fuck," Emily collapsed back onto the bed, the glow of Naomi's climax flooding through her, the black buzzsaw of anxiety threatening in the background as she tried to process what Complicit had just done.