A Study in Fragrance Pt. 22 - End

Story Info
Saturday: Emily pulls the plug.
7.8k words
4.8
5.5k
2

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

Author's note: After almost a year, A Study in Fragrance comes to a close and we can let these characters have some peace. If you've accompanied them along the way, I hope you enjoy this final installment.

-ek

She sat in the kitchen, waiting. Naked, impaled on the Monster, the videos playing for the umpteenth time. The woman, crying but not using her safe word. The introductions, the after-sessions. She wanted this. Em could see it in her eyes, in her smile. She sat in front of the camera, unashamed, her legs splayed open, the dildo deep inside her, even after the session was over, her answers to the interviewer uncensored, no hesitancy. There are people who want this! She looked down at her own cunt, at the Monster seated so deeply inside her she could see it pushing against her abdomen, her labia stretched along its base. It started humming again, its rotors and motors turning it inside her, the now familiar feeling of its slow ejaculating, keeping her arousal in a slow burn.

She wanted this. There was no way around it. She wanted what Cos was doing to her. Even after Thursday, even when she had felt he'd violated her, had forced her to take him. It was more than a competition now. He'd pushed her into some new place. She'd been reading about the lifestyle, had realized she wouldn't want vanilla sex anymore. And then her thoughts turned to Caroline and all of that melted away. Calm. Joy. Peace. What am I supposed to do?!

The Monster reached a peak, moving hard inside her, forcing her to moan and bend over to make space for it. The trainer had the young woman over the footstool, the scene that Em had watched over and over again, the one closest to what she knew Cos was going to do to her. Later...no! soon! She glanced at the time. He'd said after lunch. She hadn't eaten since last night. Only water since she'd come back from practice this morning.

The day had started out warm, the sun rising as she plunged into the pool, beating down on her as she crossed the finish line on the third leg. Her time wasn't award winning, but Coach was more than satisfied. A strong time. Better than when she'd first started out, weeks ago. Slow and steady wins the race. His voice in her head, the woman's cries of anguish in her ears, the trainer's narration explaining again how to gauge her screams: true pain that needed to be addressed or expressive pain that meant she was learning. Em shook her head. She wasn't into pain. Cos knew that. He wasn't showing her these for that reason, was he? She knew he wasn't. He plays on my humiliation and shame. She watched the trainer reposition the woman, on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide, held open by a metal bar, the camera floating from a side profile to a full on view of her vagina, spread open by the dildo, her asshole clenching and unclenching to the trainer's command. Prompted by the trainer, the woman begged to have him shove his cock into her ass, the trainer speaking to the listeners, pointing out how she was indeed asking for it, had been properly conditioned to ask for it, both verbally and physically. He placed his finger on her rosebud and she grabbed it with her muscles, sucking it into her until he was buried up to his finger's base.

Em kept coming back to this scene, where the woman had become an extension of the trainer's will, an extension of his body. He owns her. She clenched against the Monster, feeling the ass plug shift. A mere wisp of shame blew through her consciousness, the tendril barely reacting. She felt what the woman was feeling: release, submission, trust. The woman wasn't allowed to cum. One of the episodes showed the consequences of her failing that test, a scene that still made Em squirm it hit so close to home. But this episode she was clearly on the edge, begging him, confessing to him how close she was, her face and breasts flush from arousal, her juices leaking from the dildo, her squeezing his finger a futile attempt to stimulate herself.

Em had lost track of how much she'd watched. He'd said she had to go through the series twice, and an hour more. She was sure it was way more than that. Her clit had been swollen for three days it seemed, relaxing only when she ran, and barely then. She had no trouble sliding on the Monster she was so aroused. Her muscles were loose, and she was wet all the time.

She hadn't seen Caroline since she left the day before, the two of them cuddled together, getting over her friend's experience of Bobby's erection and climax from previous evening. Thinking of Caroline flooded her with a peace and calmness, the black anxiety nearly gone. So weird! So weird to be in two places! But it was a comfort to know she could do this thing with Cos and have an even greater space for Caroline. She didn't know people could have so much space. It was as if she had been opened up, physically and emotionally by Cos and Caroline. She shook her head, seeing the next video about to begin.

Halfway through, as the woman was struggling to keep his cock in her while he spanked her, Cos walked in the kitchen, startling her. She looked up to catch his expression: joy, surprise, approval. Her eyes shifted to the blue sack he was carrying, and she clenched at the thought of what else he might be using on her today.

"You have acquitted yourself well with the priests, little kitten." He stroked her back, watching the video play out, his hands drifting down her front to rest his fingers on her nipple.

"No...Cos. Please...NO!" She wasn't sure she could stop herself from cumming if he tormented her nipples again. She'd felt them tingling all day the day before, feeling as if something was missing when the Monster was moving inside her. And as the sensations bloomed out into her chest she pulled her head back, thrusting her breast forward. Later, as she remembered what he'd done, she didn't know whether it was to ease the discomfort or offer him more of herself.

"You've been making excellent progress, cunt."

She opened her eyes to see what he was looking at, glancing back to phone.

"It seems you prefer the footstool, hmm?" He kept his fingers on her other nipple, squeezing and turning, watching her eyes tear up, her breathing quickening. "Don't you have a similar piece of furniture?" He glanced to the living room and smiled at her reaction. "It's time. They're waiting."

She gasped when he let her go, her hands flying to her nipple to rub away the lingering pain. Am I ready? She squeezed against the plug, unconsciously, feeling it shift a little. "Okay, Cos," she heard how small her voice sounded. "But don't hurt me...not like the other day. I don't like the pain."

"Type 2 fun, cunt," he whispered in her ear as he helped her slowly ease off of the Monster. "You got this." He steadied her and grabbed the sack off the table. "Bring that in with you," he said, turning toward the living room.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she breathed the words in and out, not sure she really did 'have this.' The endorphins from the morning workout still flooded her system, Caroline's face swam behind her eyes and the dark images from the video played a loop while she unpeeled the dildo from the chair, seeing the wet circle she'd made. Her insides were confused: open and loose, wet and hot, full and stretched. She practiced a Kegel, just to see, and realized how weak those muscles really were. Made all the looser by her current arousal.

By the time she joined him in the living room, he had moved the hassock into the center of the rug, the sun bright through the windows facing the street and the driveway. The curtains were open; anyone could see her if they walked up the drive. She shivered, coming to stand where he'd pointed.

"Three holes, cunt. You are ready to take me in all three of your holes." He was smiling at her, proud and goofy.

She shook her head, wondering still what that expression really meant. Did he know how silly he looked? But it was disarming. She could feel the tension draining away, knowing he'd been thinking about her, about how to prepare her for this. That he wasn't cruel. The feeling from Thursday, when he'd crossed a line, when she'd felt like a rabbit in his jaws, leapt up for a moment, making her heart race. Just use the word, idiot! Just say it! Don't let him push you too far! She nodded.

He pointed to the coffee table and the empty blue sack.

Em's eyes widened. There was the nylon cord. Her asshole clenched. But next to it was another dildo, black and shiny, sitting inside a different sort of plate. She couldn't figure out what it was from her angle and the sun glaring.

"Have a seat." He swung his arm dramatically, inviting her to sit on the hassock.

Em hesitated for a heartbeat, thinking they should get a towel. "Shouldn't we...?" She nodded to the material, raising her eyebrows.

He laughed a little. "I think it will be okay. It's not leather is it?"

She shrugged, not really knowing. "If it is, would it get ruined?"

He took a closer look, sniffing. "Naughy," he said. "It'll be fine. Have a seat. Spread your legs."

She inhaled, closing her eyes and preparing herself. This is what you said you wanted. But almost immediately she saw Caroline's face, concerned. Her nerves calmed. Concerned, but not judgy. She could feel the tears seeping out as she opened her eyes and sat down, placing her feet wide on the rug.

"You made a big deal about getting fucked in your cunt last Saturday," he began, reaching for the rope. "You prepped for it, didn't you?" He squatted down between her legs, making sure she saw he was staring at her, split open. He reached for an ankle, feeling her shiver a little. He rubbed her right ankle slowly, letting his thumb travel up the sole of her foot. He watched as she squirmed, her hands flailing a little before resting on the inside of her thighs. "You said you don't believe in virginity, right?" He massaged her left foot, watching her legs spasm a little.

She nodded, feeling the sparks flying up from the bottom of her feet. She remembered when he did that to her before, but it hadn't felt quite as intense and wondered why that was. When did this new sensation start? Was it always available to her but she just didn't know about it? Was it something from Complicit? She shivered again, feeling his touch at the underside of her clit, even though his fingers were on her foot.

"I don't want to hurt you, kitten." He turned to study her left ankle, slipping the rope around it and gently tying a knot. "And I know this feels a little scary." He pulled the knot until it formed a loop around her, too tight to slip over her ankle, but still loose enough for his fingers to slip through. He looked up at her face, seeing her nod, watching her breathing quicken. "You know what to do, right? You trust me to not hurt you, right?" He danced his fingers along the sole of her foot, watching her scrunch her face. "Tell me, cunt. Tell me it's okay to tie you up."

She was falling, grasping for any handhold as the water brought her over the lip, the sound of rushing in her ears, the fear of drowning. His voice cut through and she looked at him through the red haze of her growing panic, hearing his tone: firm but comforting. He was going to do this, whether she wanted it or not. She knew she had the power to stop it, but she'd seen it already. It was going to happen. He'd asked her something. "Yes, Cos." Her voice caught. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Yes, Cos. It's okay to tie me up." She breathed, her competitor holding on by the smallest amount, feeling herself falling over the edge. "Your servant cunt should be tied up so you can use her holes." She spoke with more strength than she felt, squirming inside at how it sounded to her ears, the tendril lighting up for the first time in days. She would be powerless. She couldn't walk away. She'd seen it already: her wrists bound to her ankles, him taking her.

"We'll take it slowly, cunt," turning his attention to her other ankle.

He'd said it without malice, without menace, but she felt it differently, her insides brightening at how he would draw it out, take her one hole at a time. She didn't know what order, but it had to be her ass last. Didn't it! It had to be! She clenched her vagina, feeling how empty and loose she was, already spilling her lubricants onto the hassock. Her thighs felt wet.

"Soon, so soon, little kitten, you will be begging me to let you cum. You will be so on edge from what we'll be doing, you will welcome me to fuck you in your ass."

She closed her eyes. The intensity of what he was doing was more than she'd imagined. She had been the one orchestrating her deflowering at the Ceremony; he'd been a supporting player. Now, she realized, he had flipped the script. This was about him. It had always been about him, she realized, only now he was explicitly taking control. But you can always stop it! The knowledge that he would respect her was the only thing stopping her from spinning into a complete panic. He'd honored her every time she'd called it quits. She could stop this any time.

Her eyes shot open when she felt his hands on her wrist, gently pulling her forward. "You will need to be comfortable; you can bend your legs any time." He tied another loop around her wrist, her hands and feet touching. "You can grab onto your feet if it helps."

She clenched the plug, knowing it would be replaced by his cock soon. But how soon? She let him tie her other hand and sat on the hassock, bent over, her hands and feet together, just as she'd seen it. She closed her eyes and breathed.

"You haven't cum, right cunt?" His hands stroked her face, enjoying the struggle he saw flying across her features.

"No, Cos. I wanted to. Dozens of time. It was close. So close." She was losing it a little, her voice coming from somebody else's body. In this position her cunt was splayed open on top of the fake leather, wet and squishy. She didn't know how he would fuck her this way.

"Okay. That's good, kitten. You've been very obedient. They're impressed you were able to show such self-restraint. "But," he rolled onto he knees, "your misbehavior earlier in the week hasn't been forgotten. They are suggesting you might not deserve to cum today at all."

She tried to look up at his face, but bent over as she was, and with him kneeling, she couldn't crane her neck enough to see past his chin. She watched as he unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down to release his penis, swelled but only at half mast. "Please, Cos. I'm ready. Aren't I the best fucking servant cunt you've ever had?" She knew he was playing with her, but she needed to cum. She'd needed to cum since she'd climaxed on Tuesday. If he didn't let her do it, she would call it quits and do it herself. Or call Caroline. And at the idea of Caroline bringing her over the edge, she let go and fell into the pool, the water crashing around her.

He watched her muscles relax and saw her accept what she had become. So fast. Amazing. "Type 2 fun, cunt. All day." He paused and dug into his pocket. "And, just because..." He showed her the blue pill and popped it into his mouth. "I don't want to disappoint."

She shook her head slowly, watching as he inched his way closer to her, his cock bumping against the bridge of her nose, the smell of his sweat and musk overwhelming her. She inhaled deeply, taking it into her lungs, getting over it as quickly as she could, knowing it would be less intense. She pulled her head up slightly and kissed his crown, letting her tongue play at his hole, tasting his sweat, and spunk and pee. She laved the head, trying to curl her tongue all around the edge, knowing it was sensitive. His cock jerked each time she did it. On the third time around, she caught it between her lips and sucked on just the head, her lips closed around the rim, trapping him. She felt trapped, her hands tied, her feet splayed in front of her, his hands pressing against her ears. She sucked and licked his glans, knowing it would torture him, knowing it would be intense and numbing. She smiled hearing him grunt, feeling his hands pull on her a little.

And then he pulled on her a little harder, pushing his cock through her lips to invade her mouth, his shaft swelling, the angle changing, forcing her head to shift its angle. He liked the feeling of her saliva building up beneath him, her tongue whipping around to wash and rub him, his crown rubbing along the top of her mouth leading to her throat.

She started breathing, knowing he would be pushing into her further, her spit collecting. She swallowed quickly, perhaps for the last time until he released her, feeling her heart rate pick up. She hated this part, when he penetrated the top of her throat, her gagging cramping her gut and feeling like she was going to vomit. But she never did. She breathed through it as he slowly pushed into her, focusing on his pubic hair, wishing she could rub his balls and stroke his asshole, wishing she could fuck him and feel his prostate. Her gagging and belching were horrible, saliva pouring out of her, tears pouring out of her.

"You're so talented, cunt. Look at you! Taking me deep inside your throat. Taking your trainer's cock inside your first hole. I've been thinking about this since the first day you approached us. Remember, little cunt? Remember how cute and bouncy and confident you were when you said you'd do anything?" This is it. This is the time to drive it home. All day. All day, keep pushing. Keep pushing. She'll be yours by the end of the day.

She couldn't move, his cock piercing her throat, her hands and feet bound, the plug filling her ass. She couldn't stop hearing his voice, reminding her how naïve she'd been. He had been planning this all along. Her thoughts whipped back to that first day, or maybe the second, when he said he'd be taking her in all her holes, tied up. She belched, feeling her stomach cramping, breathing through it. He slid out, his cock head painting her spit on her face, against her closed eyes.

"They are so impressed, cunt. You told me you aren't a slut, but they are a little old-school, I'm afraid," he slipped his cock back into her mouth, letting her get ready for his next slow motion assault. "They think you are one of the best teen sluts they've ever seen." He felt her clench at the insult, but reminded her with his hands who was in charge. He pulled her onto his shaft again, bottoming out, her lips pressed against his joint, his balls curling up into his sac. He held her there, pinned, listening to her breathing through her nose, like a well-trotted horse. He looked down and saw her eyes were closed, concentrating on not throwing up, trying to accept what she'd let him do to her.

You got this you got this you got this. She wasn't afraid of cumming, that was for certain. His name calling only spurred a tiny rebellious spark, but it was extinguished by her utter defenselessness. You got this you got this you got this. The mantra playing counterbeat to her heart, to the throbbing in his cock. She moved her lips, feeling his pubic hair, scratchy and wirey. She pushed her tongue against his shaft, trying to extend it out as far as she could, trying to taste his hairs. Anything to distract her from the roiling in her gut. And then he pulled out, slowly, agonizingly slowly until he rested inside her mouth.

"You're jaw might be getting tired, hmmm, cunt?" He brought his hands down to stroke her cheeks and rub her temple, feeling her mouth drop open slightly. "Maybe we should let you rest?" He pulled out all the way, looking at her expression.

Nooooo! She wanted him to get this part over with! It was too intense. "Please, Cos. NO! Please let me suck you off, let me make you cum in my throat." She could hear the quaver in her voice, the begging, like all of the videos she'd seen. I've become that girl. She felt a pang of sadness, like she had believed she was better than them. That she could do all of that stuff they did, but keep her independence, her will, her dignity. But now she saw that she'd given all of that up. One step at a time until here she was: tied up, at his mercy, being fucked in all of her holes like the slut he said she was.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers