A Study in Fragrance Pt. 22 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was hard, little kitten. You worked hard there. Let's give you a rest, yeah?" He stood up and stepped out of his clothes, watching as she dropped her head, relaxing her neck muscles. Walking behind her he thought about his next move. Gently wrapping his hands around her hips, he tilted her up a little, enough to clear the hassock, and dragged her back until her cunt hung over the back edge. In this position her legs were bent, but her arms were straight, pulling her breasts against her knees. "I think I want to try a little of that nearly virgin cunt, cunt."

She moaned, the echoes of his throat fucking still moving through her gut. She wanted to feel him deep inside her. The Monster had been horrible, so artificial, so weird. She'd wanted to feel a real cock, warm and unpredictable. She breathed deeply, working to get her insides settled, and then he was in her, pushing through her folds, separating out the slick muscles and tissues in her cunt, pushing against the plug, filling her up. He was so much smaller than the Monster, smaller, and shorter. He couldn't reach her cervix, and she'd been so aroused, her cunt was relaxed, ready to be taken. And then he started to move. Hard. Fast. Out and in, out and in, out/in out/in. The Monster couldn't do that. She moaned loudly as he picked up the pace, slamming into her and pulling out, leaving her gaping and empty, and in again, slick and fast, his pubic bone slamming into her thighs, the sound of her juices squelching as he pumped her, like a bonobos she remembered in a documentary. Fast, punchlike moves. He was truly fucking her like any of the women she'd seen, and she couldn't move, trapped, tied up, her moans increasing in volume, rising to pleas as she begged him to fuck her harder, faster. She hurled insults at him, comparing him to the Monster, taking out her frustration on him.

He lifted her up again, tilting her onto her feet, and re-entered her. In this position, and at this angle, he couldn't go as fast, but it would feel tighter, especially with the butt plug rubbing against him. Her insults stopped, changing back to moans, begging him to stop, to find a different position. He pulled out and caught his breath, looking at her cunt, split open and drooling, red and swollen. "Okay," he said, breathing hard. "Let's try something different, you fucking cunt." He pulled her around the hassock and guided her to kneel on it, her hands drawn back behind her, her back curled over, her head between her knees. He could access her easily this way. "Let's try this again, cunt. I want to hear how much you want me to fuck you. I want you to beg me to cum, to beg me to cum inside your undeserving cunt."

She closed her eyes, the tears flowing from what he was doing, from how much she loved what he was doing, how intense it was, how hard it was, how hard he was. She jerked and screamed a little as he slammed back in her, not from pain, it didn't hurt, it was shocking. He'd reduced her body to three holes, and everything else was disappearing. Peach blossoms. The image of peach blossoms came to her, I am your captive from yesterday's research. And the tuberose, her mind floating on the image of the tubelike flowers, dangerous passions. She jerked with each cycle as he fucked her open cunt. Take me take me take me. And then she felt the glow, dim green in the aftermath of her nausea, growing brighter, into a small bright white green ball where the nausea had been, relighting her arousal, the echoes of his fingers on her feet. She moaned and pleaded with him to go faster, to fuck her harder. Her arousal suddenly shifted up ten notches, threatening to supernova and she cried out. "STOP! COS! I'm going to CUM!"

He pulled out of her as fast as he'd slammed in, sweat cooling on his t-shirt, his cock hard, angry, thick, shiny from her juices. "No. You. Will. Not." He panted, lightly spanking her cheeks, pulled taught by her position.

"OH fuck, Cos! Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." she kept exhaling the word, trying to stop herself from tipping further over the edge.

"Did you cum, cunt?!" He wanted to sound irritated, but he didn't really care. He'd be fucking her all day, one way or the other.

"Noooh, nooh, Cos, not...yet." She was trying to catch her breath, her lungs squeezed against her thighs. She watched a string of snot falling to the floor. She didn't care. She was in sixteen different places, her body on fire, her mind swirling.

"Okay. Let's try this again." He walked around and knelt in front of her. "Open your mouth, cunt."

She smelled him, smelled her, opening to let him push into her, her juices slimy against her tongue, filling her nose. She had to lift as he stood up, his cock too hard to slide into her throat at this angle.

He knelt back down, pulling her onto him, opening her throat. "Again." As he moved slowly into her, he slapped her cheeks, first one, then the other, slowly, softly, forcing a soft moan with each slap. Bottoming out, he held her cheeks apart, feeling the warmth of her skin as she choked and gagged.

She was losing her mind. His fingers moved to the plug and when he pulled on it, she groaned, opening her throat further, letting him seat his cock deeper. She breathed in sharply, a loud belch joining with her cry as he pulled the plug out, the cone slipping past her sphincter, greasy and hot, until she was empty. Empty in two holes, plugged in a third. And then it was against her opening, the cone growing, her clenching powerless to stop it, expanding, spreading, a small tinge of pain and then she grabbed it into her, even as he started pulling his cock out of her throat.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" she could barely catch her breath before he began the next cycle, her belly on fire now, the ball of arousal hotter than the cramping in her gut. He was timing his penetration with pulling the plug out, and back again and out. Spit roasting the term floated into her mind from weeks ago, it wasn't that long! a woman stretched between two cocks, fucking her from both ends. She opened her throat, concentrating on opening her sphincter, letting him move as quickly as he could, working to relax her muscles.

"Yes! That's it you fucking cunt. You're getting it! That's what you've been training for. Take it. Take it. Take in your holes. Take. It. In. Your. Holes!" He pushed in, both ways into her and she cried out, muffled against his cock as he held her there, pinned, an imaginary rod pushing through from one end to the other. She did something in her throat and he couldn't help himself, cresting over, exploding into her, pressing the plug hard against her ass, his free hand slapping her.

"FCKKKKFGG" She was crying out against his joint, overwhelmed by the onslaught but mentally fist pumping at making him cum. She was certain he had been caught by surprise. She tried the trick with her throat again, feeling his cock respond. She wouldn't forget those muscles. She knew what to do to strengthen them. No guy was going to last long if she ever let another one down her throat. She felt like she'd run the marathon, exhausted, but she couldn't move her body, the ropes holding her folded over.

He pulled his cock out past her throat, letting it lie on her tongue, his hands coming back to stroke her hair. "That was an unexpected surprise, cunt," he said, smiling. "Kitten has learned a new trick." He let his thumb travel down her cheek, wiping the trail of wet her tears had left behind.

She sniffled, trying to catch her breath, tasting his semen as his cock pulsed slightly. He hadn't gotten soft, his heartbeat tapping a crazy counter rhythm to her own against her tongue. She pressed her lips together, squeezing more of his seed onto her tongue, rubbing him, egging him on to get hard again.

He grunted, stroking her. "Yes, my little cunt, my three holed slut. They are so impressed with your ambition." Let's try that again, only more slowly.

She tried to hold him as he slipped past her lips, his cock still firm, but standing straight out from him. "Oh fuck, Cos. Fuck that was intense! Oh my god, I..." She looked through tear stained eyes as he stood back up, knowing he was heading behind her. "Fuck. You've got to be kidding." But she knew he wasn't kidding, and she didn't want him to stop. Her insides were on fire, her cunt was open, empty, begging for him to fill her again. And then he was at her entrance, his finger and thumb reaching down to find her clit, gently squeezing it as he slowly fed his soft-on into her with the other hand. Not that it needed any help. Her cunt was wide open, willing and greedy.

She tried to help by pushing onto him, but he held her still, pinching her clit anytime she tried to move, forcing her to yelp from the intensity. Holding her still, so still, he slowly entered her, so slowly, her moans turning to words, begging him to fuck her hard again.

She was dying from his teasing. Her clit was screaming to be massaged, but he held it oh-so-lightly, unless she tried to move, then he clamped down fiercely, making her shout. His cock head, hot and swollen pushed her channel open, so slowly, a quarter inch for each heartbeat, pressing against the plug, making her clench her sphincter, making her want to move again, and starting the cycle all over. She focused on her breathing, letting him do her however he was doing, relaxing her channel, clenching her channel, it was unconscious. She couldn't stop herself. It didn't matter. He held her in suspension, the echoes of the fucking he'd just put her through louder and more intense than what they were doing now. It's just another form of edging. But knowing it in her head didn't do a thing for her body. She breathed in for as long as he pushed, and breathed out for as long as he pushed. She could this. You got this. You're just a hole. You're. just. A. hole.

And then he was in. He squeezed her clit, softly against her hood, letting his cock just fill her hole, feeling their heartbeats, his hair scratching her back, the warmth of her asscheeks against his thighs. He rested on top of her, squeezing her tighter together, pressing her channels together, cock against plug, against finger and thumb. She breathed softly, waiting, letting him use her.

Desire to please, mezercon. She didn't even know what the flower looked like, but she had become it. Fuck me Cos. Fuck me. Fuck me. She thought it with each breath, matching whatever pace he chose. She lay there, a receptacle for his cock, for his seed. She tried her throat again, feeling the new found muscles, wishing he'd fuck her there again so she could show him how good it would feel.

He either had to stop, or cum again, the feeling of her cunt, velvety and hot, slick and gripping, no matter how slow he went, he was trapped. He stopped, but even now, thinking about how far she'd come, remembering all the ways he'd taken her the past two weeks, he couldn't help himself, his legs stiffening, his cock expanding and he jetted another stream of jism into her, not as much, not as fast, but just as satisfying.

She murmured as he came inside her, feeling his head expand slightly. She couldn't feel his semen, but knew he'd come from his vibrations. She smiled, proud she'd been able to push him without moving a muscle. So good. So good. So good. The thought of what he'd taught her, of what she'd learned. She would be a fucking goddess. And as soon as she thought it, Caroline's image appeared, smiling at her, her hands soft and giving, massaging her, massaging all of her. Caroline was different, older, her face more sculpted. They were naked, in a spa, but Caroline was the one massaging her. She drifted into the memory, even more certain of her path, her anxiety evaporating.

She lost track of how many times he took her. He repositioned her again, face up, stretched over the hassock, her hands holding her feet against the floor, her throat open as he fucked her again, his cock softer, but still stiff enough to penetrate her, the drug working its magic. He stretched over the top of her, his thigh hair scratching against her breasts, his fingers playing with her cunt and clit, bringing her to the edge and down again, up up up and down again, each time plunging his cock deep into her throat. He seemed to enjoy the noises she made, her clenching every time he bottomed out. She had plenty of opportunities to practice her new found muscles. But he wouldn't cum again so soon.

And then her cunt again, stretched face up, fast, hard, like a machine, her juices spraying on her thighs, on his thighs, the hassock, the floor. She hadn't cum yet, he brought her to the brink several times, pulling out whenever she warned him she was peaking. Just a hole. Just a hole. She'd lost track of how many times they did it. He had her on her side, he had her stretched over the furniture, again and again. Later, she was surprised that she wasn't more sore, or rubbed raw, but he'd kept her so keyed up, the Monster had kept her so swollen and loose, she was only a little irritated, her pussy tender and throbbing.

"It's time, little kitten. It's time to let you cum. You deserve to cum. They've said you earned it."

He was playing with her clit, her body wrapped around the hassock, her ass pointing up, her cunt drooling and gaping from his attention. She panted, pushing her pelvis against his hand, wanting more, needing more from his fingers.

"shhh...little cunt. They've said you can cum, but only from my cock in your ass. Lick me again, little kitten. Clean me off so I can feel every inch of your beautiful virgin ass."

He knelt again in front of her, letting her take him into her mouth. She wasn't surprised that he was so soft, he must have cum a dozen times, but she wondered how he would push into her if he didn't get harder.

"30. I want to see you red, and begging for my hard cock in your ass, little cunt."

She cried out from the first slap, so much harder than any he'd given her this whole time. She sucked on him, with each slap grunting a thank you and a count, unintelligible. He was swelling. He so gets off on spanking me! She'd known it all along, but she got off on being spanked and hadn't paid much attention. Now, now that he had promised her she could cum, she wanted him hard, thick and hot. She needed him to fuck her. She had earned it. Her cheeks were blazing when he'd finished, she had almost tapped out, they were so sensitive, but now, the afterglow penetrated her pelvis, into her center. She could feel her clit swelling, her labia felt like clown lips. She laughed a little and he looked at her.

"You think that was funny, cunt?" He wasn't mad, just curious.

She pulled off his now thickened member, looking up as best she could. "Thank you Cos. Thank you for doing this. I can't fucking believe what you've taught me." And when she said it, she knew this would be it.

"You're entirely welcome, cunt. Let's see how tight your ass is, k?" He reached behind him and grabbed something off the table. "Three holes. I would have had Slim here, but you were concerned." He had knelt down so she could look him in the face. She looked confused and a little panicked. "I've had your holes one at a time, but I want you to feel them all full, all at once. Open up, little cunt."

She looked at what he had in his hand and her mouth dropped open in surprise. Before she could shut it, he'd slipped the black dildo between her lips, shoving it into the opening of her throat. The plate she'd seen earlier was a mask, covering her mouth, which he quickly tied around her head, holding it in place. She could breathe through her nose, and the dildo wasn't as long as his cock, sitting just past the entrance to her throat. It was frustrating! She couldn't get her throat around it, but it sat right where the cramping was the worst. She breathed hard, sounding again like a winded animal. Looking down toward the mask, she saw the dildo extended through it, a shorter shaft poking out.

"It's sometimes helpful to peg another partner," he said, seeing her confusion. "Perhaps we can try that another time?" He looked into her eyes, hopeful that she was open to where he planned to take her.

She blinked, the tears growing again, as she lost sight of him. She felt his hands on her legs, spreading her open again, and then the Monster, cold and slimy against her hot opening. She arched her back, reacting to the anticipation of it invading her, but he moved slowly, his hand calm on her back, the dildo expanding her again, pushing into her until it pressed deep inside her on that spot she'd been missing all day. Her clit felt like a small penis, erect and pushed out from its hood by the invader pressing into her. Thankfully he ignored it, or maybe he didn't see it.

He pulled up on the plate, and slowly pulled the plug out of her, watching as she clenched, trying to stop him, trying to help him. When it was out, he studied her rose bud, not quite closing, it's wrinkled star pulsing, opening, closing, opening. She moaned something through the gag, but it wasn't anything he needed to pay attention to. "Oh," he said, remembering, "if you need to use your safe word? Blow hard on the mask. Try it."

She tried what he said, and after a couple of false starts, made a sound like a kazoo vibrating through the little dick sticking out from her.

"Isn't this the most incredible thing you've ever done?" He stroked her back, staring at how perfect a specimen she'd turned out to be. So much time in front of us. All summer, and so much progress. He thought about the possibilities, how much he cared for her, how impossibly far she'd come. "Okay, little pet. I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Long, hard, and slow, until you cum, long, hard and as often as I can make you."

She felt the orb grow two sizes just at his tone, at how he truly owned her, how he had tuned her body to his needs. She gripped the Monster, moving a little forward so her clit could rub against the hassock. She gripped the dildo in her mouth, focusing on her throat trick, letting her mouth and jaw relax, and then she felt his hands, pulling her cheeks apart, his cock, hot and slippery pushing into her hole, wider, wider, until his shaft was in her, not nearly as wide as the #6, she was surprised to note, but deeper. He slid into her until his balls touched her lips, spread thin by the Monster, and then he pulled out, the pressure from his crown against the dildo against her clit bringing her up a notch. And in again, his hands on the hassock only his thighs and his cock touching her, filling her up. Her three holes, filled, her hands and feet tied, the memory overlaying, the ball growing larger with each movement of his body transmitted down to her clit, her first climax was coming at her, like a freight train, rushing up and out of her core, his cock picking up speed, her clit transmitting in counterpoint, the climax growing, shooting up her spine, her head filling with light, and then, screaming through her lungs, she burst open, like a chrysanthemum, the flowerlets spreading open, declaring true love, true love, true love.

He paused, watching her squirt past the dildo in her cunt, liquid dripping out of her onto the rug, her body vibrating, her moans loud and incoherent. Reaching beneath her, he gently pinched her clit and began again, forcing grunts from her as he kept the pace simple and clean, feeling her press against him until she spasmed a second time, her hands pulling against her feet, her moans louder, more intense. "One more time, little cunt. You earned at least three, don't you think?"

She was lost, her body a whirl of unrelated sensations, his fingers were everywhere, his cock was everywhere, she was a liquid river, waterfalling over her head, her clit was a penis, her throat was a cunt. Much later, when she tried to describe it to Caroline, she couldn't come close. In school, she'd learned about synesthesia and figured it was as close to that as she would ever come. He kept plucking at her, pulling on her, strumming her chord, bringing her frequency to a fresh harmonic and she crested again, her brain and body awash in sound, in touch, in smell. She inhaled, smelling Complicit, feeling it occupy every pore, every cell in her body and she crashed, a wave against his shore, her body splitting into thousands of liquid drops, coming to rest, pooling, vibrating but still. She felt him moving, and somewhere deep inside her core she summoned her remaining breath and, before collapsing unconscious, exhaled five short blasts through the gag.