A Submissive Slut’s Dream

Story Info
A submissive slut’s dream of time spent with her master.
1.3k words
3.75
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staying in the same hotel as you but we had booked separate rooms. You knew I was arriving that day and told me to let you know when I had arrived. I did, you checked what room I was staying in and then said you'd let me spend the afternoon preparing myself for the evening ahead and you would let me know when you were leaving work. I had a nap then spent the rest of the afternoon having a bath, washing my hair and making sure I was ready for you. You called as you were leaving work and told me I had to be naked, standing by the bed with my hands behind my back waiting for you and I had to leave the room door slightly ajar so you could get in without needing a key. I did as I was told, feeling more than a little apprehensive in case someone else wandered in before you. Fortunately for me no one did and you were soon entering the room, closing the door behind you.

You walked up to me and bent your head to kiss me. I reached up to wrap my arms around you but you stopped me and held them back behind me and told me not to move and just do as I was told. You reassured me that I was going to have fun but that it was going to be a long night. You stepped back and told me to get on my knees, as I did you slipped off your clothes and stood naked in front of me. You used your belt to tie my wrists behind me so I wouldn't lapse again. You told me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out and as I did you rested your beautiful cock on my tongue. I was desperate to wrap my lips round you and suck but I waited for your instruction. You stepped back and I whimpered in dismay thinking I had done something wrong. I hadn't, you just wanted to ramp up the heat and desire in the room. You pulled hard on my nipples to get me to stand again, you nudged my legs apart and felt how wet my pussy was for you. You inserted one finger and then another, moving slowly to begin with and then speeded up. I was close to cumming when you stopped and told me that I wasn't allowed to cum without your permission and if I did then the fun would end and if I kept asking for permission the fun would end.

You were right, I thought, this was going to be a very long night indeed, and this was before I had discovered what else you had in store for me.

You pushed me back down onto my knees and still with my hands tied behind my back you allowed me to suck your cock, you held onto my nipples to keep me on the edge as you knew just what the pain in them did to my pussy. I was struggling hard not to cum so concentrated hard on making you cum instead, I so wanted to taste you after all this time. I was soon rewarded with more than a mouthful of your cum, I swallowed as much as I could but some still dribbled past my lips. You mopped it up with your finger and fed it to me and told me I had done well and that now the fun was really about to start.

You placed a blindfold around my eyes and told me to enjoy what was about to happen but that I still wasn't allowed to cum, no matter what. You told me I had to trust you and that you wouldn't allow me to be hurt. I began to feel nervous at this point but I trusted you to keep me safe. You laid me down on the bed and stretched my arms and legs apart as far as they would go and told me not to move. I felt you walk away from me and then I heard the door open and a murmur of voices.

Unbeknownst to me, during the week, you had spoken to the manager of the hotel and found out how many single businessmen were staying in the hotel that night and between you both you had arranged for them all to come to my room that night. You had given them all strict instructions that they could fuck me however they liked but they had to wear protection and not hurt me. When they wanted to cum they could take off their protection and cum across my face or body but not inside me. And that I was there purely for their pleasure not mine and I wasn't allowed to cum for them or the game was over for us all. They had all agreed to your terms and were keen to have their fun. Because I had the blindfold on I have no idea how many men you had use me or over how long but eventually I heard you say goodnight to the last one as he left and you shut the door.

I was exhausted but still desperate to cum. You told me I had done well and I had pleased you. You went to run me a bath and I just lay on the bed unable to move. Once the bath was ready you came and got me, removed the blindfold so I could see where I was going and you helped me get into the bath. You left me there for a couple of minutes whilst you went out of the room and made a phone call. It turned out you had called the manager to organise some clean bedding as mine was now a rather soggy mess. You rejoined me in the bathroom and shut the door so we could have some privacy whilst the bed was remade. You washed me gently and washed and dried my hair for me, brushing it to a soft sheen.

We then walked back into the bedroom and you told me that I now had permission, no an order, to cum as many times as I could. We lay on the bed together and you kissed me and squeezed my nipples hard which sent the first orgasm rippling through me. You couldn't believe it took so little for me to cum and you were proud of how well I had obeyed your orders earlier if that was all it took. Your fingers found my clit and rubbed gently and that sent yet another orgasm through me. Anything you did to me had more and more orgasms rippling through me till I was on one continuous high and I wasn't sure I could take anymore. You put me over your knee and spanked me and even that had me cumming. You had been keeping count of the orgasms I'd had and once it had gone past 100 (and yes I can cum that often) you were so hard you needed release too. You had me on all fours and thrust hard into me from behind, pulling and squeezing on my nipples at the same time, I came so hard, pulsing around you and gripping you tighter and pulling you in deeper till you couldn't hold back any longer and you filled me. We collapsed in a heap together but you thought you could eke just one or two more orgasms out of me before we slept. You did and the final one was so explosive I squirted everywhere.

We decided we couldn't ask them to change the bed again so we wrapped a couple of robes around us and adjourned to your room to spend the rest of the night completely sated and asleep in one another arms.