A Submissive Summer in Spain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls loved this, wooping and cheering and clapping. After a couple of minutes, Emily came up to join me. She got behind me, gave my bum a squeeze, and then gave it a playful slap.

"Naughty boy!" she exclaimed.

Having accepted my situation, I was starting to genuinely enjoy the attention. Maya got up too, moving her beautiful body to the beat. Her curly locks bounced in rhythm too -- she could really dance. She then ran her finger down my back before giving me a spank herself. I was kind of hoping they'd want a feel of my rock hard penis, but they both refrained, though they would often stop their dancing to get a good look.

"Oh my god, is that some pre-cum I see?" said Maya, pointing down at it and biting her lip.

"Sure is!" laughed Emily, as her eyes widened.

I looked down to see if they were lying but they weren't. I was pretty turned on from all the attention, and a transparent glaze had begun to form around the head of my penis.

"Looks like Boner Boy is enjoying himself more than he'd like to admit!" said Maya.

With that, she went over to her phone and put on some more chilled music.

"Ok, so you've really had your fun now," I said, "May I finally have my shorts back?"

"Not just yet," replied Maya. "Seeing as you're clearly very turned on, I reckon you may as well be finished off."

I genuinely couldn't believe what she said. Neither could Emily -- her jaw dropped to the ground and she turned to her friend. "No way!" she screamed in a mixture of shock and delight.

"What?!" I shouted, "You don't actually want to make me cum do you?"

"No." said Maya, "We want to watch you make yourself cum"

"Fucking hell," exclaimed Emily, "You're crazy Maya!"

"Come on, this has really gone too far now," I said in desperation.

"It may well have," replied Maya quickly. "But I don't believe you have a choice in the matter Mr!"

She was right. I didn't have a choice. Plus all this talk of cumming was only getting my nether regions more worked up. My dick was practically bursting at the seams.

Emily had gathered herself by now, and decided to chime in. "I told you Maya was good. You don't have a choice. You're completely at our disposal!" She then put on a posh accent, "Plus, I think two refined ladies such as ourselves deserve to have a sexy man ejaculate for us once in a while." This led them both to scream with laughter. "What are you waiting for! Chop chop!" she said, clapping her hands demandingly.

And that was it. I started, slowly stroking my shaft up and down.

"Oh my god," whispered Emily to Maya, "He's actually doing it!"

I could feel them staring at me intensely, and when I looked up they were both transfixed on my cock. They'd both poured themselves another drink by this point, and were sat in armchairs, fully enjoying the show. Maya sat back, and took out another cigarette before giving me a smile. It genuinely felt like I was at a strip club, but instead of creepy old men being entertained by young, naked women, it was two beautiful girls being entertained by me -- and I wasn't getting paid.

"Go faster" demanded Maya. And I did, increasing the pace of my strokes. I felt more horny than I'd ever been, such was the intensity of the situation, and I was increasingly enjoying my subservient position. I really began to lose myself, thrusting my penis into my hand as if I was actually fucking one of them. This got quite the reaction.

"Oh my god you filthy little boy!" shouted Emily, "You're actually fucking your hand!"

"You're loving this aren't you," added Maya with another of her smirks. I could tell she was feeling very pleased with herself for the situation she'd orchestrated, and the power she held over me only increased my infatuation with her. At this moment in time I wanted to do everything to please her.

I nodded back at her, and as I did a bit of pre-cum dropped from my dick and onto the floor.

"Alright enough!" she said, "We can't have you making a mess you dirty boy. We have guests arriving tomorrow! Let's get you in the shower."

They both got up and we made our way to the bathroom, Emily giving my arse slap after slap as we went. Each slap caused my penis to bob up and down in front of me, which they both found hilarious. When we got in there, Maya switched on the shower. It was a big walk-in one, so there was enough space for the girls to get a good look at me without getting wet.

I stood under it. The warm cascade felt amazing over my body in my aroused state. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back into it, losing myself for a second.

"Alright, this isn't a shampoo advert," snapped Maya, "We want to see you cum."

And with that I snapped out of my daydream and got to work, massaging the head of my penis before thrusting it once again into my hand at a steady rhythm. The stream of water hitting my dick caused it to become even more sensitive, every drop bring me closer and closer to climax.

"This is so hot," murmured a wide-eyed Emily. She then reached behind her to grab her phone. I saw her aim it towards me, looking at the screen in glee. I knew she was filming me. Really I should have stopped there and then and grabbed the phone off her, as who knows what she was planning to do with that video. But I was enjoying the moment too much to stop what I was doing. Emily then turned to Maya. "The girls are gunna love this!" Maya smiled back at her before turning her attention back to me.

"You sure know how to keep a rhythm," she said. "Is this how you'd fuck one of us if you got the chance?"

Unable to speak, I nodded.

"Well dream on, filthy boy!" Emily exclaimed, to which they both giggled. "This is the closest you're gunna get!"

I didn't have time to fully acknowledge what they were saying. Each thrust was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I could feel my balls tighten, followed by the rest of my body. And then it happened. Mid-thrust, I totally lost control. My knees buckled underneath me, as stream after stream of cum burst out across the shower floor. I'd never seen myself produce so much semen in my life.

Maya and Emily both let out a gasp, before bursting into laughter.

"Oh. my. god," Emily said, "I can't believe you actually did that for us! What a privilege!"

"There's a good boy," Maya smiled, "Now let's get you dried up and into bed, it's been a long evening!" They both laughed.

"That was a serious amount of cum," Emily added, "I'm impressed!"

The intensity of my orgasm had taken all my energy out of me. By the time I stopped cumming, I was on all fours on the shower floor, catching my breath. Maya gave me a hand up and handed me a towel. I dried myself off and they led me into one of the bedrooms. At this point I was well past the idea of asking for my clothes back, plus I usually slept naked in this heat anyway.

I laid down on the big, double bed, as Maya and Emily began looking for their pyjamas. Emily picked up some pink shorts, and stood in front of me. Finally, I thought, maybe it was their time to give me a little show -- the perfect reward for the humiliation I had just gone through.

But as Emily undid the clasp on her swimsuit underneath her big t shirt, it became clear I wouldn't be seeing anything. She carefully got out of her swimsuit while keeping her t shirt on and covering everything. The fact she was totally naked under there and yet I couldn't see anything killed me, as did the smirk on her face that indicated just how much she was enjoying teasing me. She then addressed me as she pulled up her shorts.

"I can't believe you just watched me getting changed you dirty little pervert! Can't a woman have some privacy?"

She was revelling in the irony of the situation. Here I was, naked on the bed, having been coerced into showing myself to these two women in my most intimate and vulnerable state, and yet I was the one being called a pervert! I knew she was just teasing me -- plus, it kinda turned me on a bit.

Maya did the same, untying her bikini top and letting it drop underneath her t shirt, before slipping off her bottoms. "Bet you'd love to see what's under here you little perve!", she said, coming over to the bed and giving my chest hair a playful ruffle. "We'll see you for more fun tomorrow -- good night!"

And with that they both left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts for the first time that night. I felt almost ashamed to admit it to myself, but I'd really enjoyed performing for them. I had no idea what was to come, but I was ready to please them some more.

12