A Submissive's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I shouted.

"Are you sure?" She really sped up the pace now.

"Yes Mistress," I was almost crying.

"Cum for me. NOW!" I let out a loud series of grunts as I began to spurt blast after blast of cum into the glass. She didn't stop stroking until my breathing slowed to a more normal rhythm and my cock stopped twitching.

"Fuck! For a pathetic cock that is an impressive load of cum. You get major extra credit points for that, slut. Now drink it all up and show me the cum in your mouth before you swallow." She handed me the shot glass and watched as I tilted it up and emptied the contents into my mouth. I showed her. "Hold it open," she said stood up, cleared her throat, and spit into my open mouth. "Swallow it all, cum slut!" I did. "Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress Sarah."

"Exactly, slut. As you get to know me, you will find that there are going to be a lot of rules in our relationship. A very important one is that anytime you are fed cum you will thank the person that fed it to you. And while you won't get to cum nearly as much as you would like, there will still be plenty of people for you to thank for feeding you. Now put your panties back on and I will let you see what is inside the locked room that I know you couldn't miss when you used the bathroom."

I slipped on the panties and followed her down the hall, watching as she entered the combination and removed the padlock. "Welcome to my little condo dungeon. I wish I had more room," she laughed. I was certainly surprised when I stepped inside. For a small space she had a lot of stuff. She had a St. Andrews Cross in the corner, several benches of various shapes and sizes with ample spots to secure a slave and a queening chair with an opening to lock the head of the slave under her ass. There were soundproofing panels on each wall. There were also a number of tall cabinets with a series of drawers. She opened one of them and revealed dozens of whips and floggers.

"I got a full-ride academic scholarship to college, so I used my college fund from my parents for a downpayment on this place and to stock the dungeon. My parents were happy that I bought a condo but less pleased that I built a dungeon. Though the neighbors certainly complained less after the sound proofing was added." She then slid open a drawer that was filled to the top with cuffs and chains. She pulled out a couple of cuffs for my ankles and put them on followed by matching wrist cuffs. A small padlock was added to each of them. "I can't have you running off now, can I?", she joked. She then grabbed a box off the counter and opened it. Inside was a bright pink leather collar. She showed me that it already had an engraved label with my FetLife name on it. "If you haven't figure it out yet, slut, I am a planner." She put the collar around my neck and secured it tight. Another padlock was added to the collar to complete the look.

Since I know you are probably reading this story to find out about my birthday surprise, I won't go into a lot more detail about that first weekend. But I did get to try out the St. Andrews cross, spanking bench and queening chair. I spent Friday night naked and hog-tied next to her on her bed. I was glad she put me on my side because my ass, back and chest were welted and bruised from getting very familiar with some of her whips and paddles. Before falling asleep, she kissed me on the forehead and masturbated repeatedly as I watched, just to torment me.

The next day we got up early and she instructed me to prepare her breakfast. She complimented me on my cooking skills and said that was another checkmark in my favor. Sarah then went online and began ordering me an entire new wardrobe of panties and other "slut gear" to wear under my clothes at work and anytime I was with her.

I took Sarah to see my house on Saturday afternoon and she said that it looked like it had been decorated by a "poor college kid. It is only missing milk crates as your living room furniture." I had to confess to her that at least some of the furniture had followed me since college but decided not to tell her that I still had those college milk crates stacked with stuff in my garage. While she found my decorating skills to be subpar, she couldn't stop talking about how nice of a house I had and how big of a dungeon she could build in the house. She also loved that "none of the neighbors are close enough to hear your screams."

When we returned to the office on Monday, no one had any clue as to how we had spent the weekend. Mistress Sarah ordered me to wear a camisole and panties under my suit every day and checked to make sure I did. I always had a fresh water bottle each morning filled with her piss to drink during the day. Work otherwise continued normally over the next several months, though several people noticed that I was spending a lot of time talking to Sarah and she seemed much less "bitchy" than she was before. They were also glad that someone finally convinced me to update my clothes "to this century."

Sarah and I made a point of driving into work separately each day to keep our relationship secret but most nights we were together at her place or mine. I certainly can't say it was a typical dating relationship. In this relationship, I was often tortured and tormented for hours at a time and my "girlfriend" frequently fucked another guy with a huge cock while I watched on my knees beside the bed. She did keep her promise and I was getting a lot of cum. Just that it was usually from her freshly fucked pussy or from the cock of the man that filled her. She redecorated most of my house and had her dungeon equipment slowly moved over into the very large basement family room.

Our lives continued that way until late March when the news broke on all the financial channels that our privately-owned company was being eaten by one of the tech giants. It took a couple of months for all the details of the sale to be finalized and approved but the net result was our entire corporate legal department was being eliminated, and everyone in it let go, when the new leadership took over.

For Sarah, this was tough news. She would get a small severance based on her year plus with the company but would otherwise be unemployed. For me, the ramifications of the sale were very different. My severance for 20 years of service was a nice bonus. But based on all the company stock I accumulated early-on, when the sale went through at a huge premium price, I went from "well off" to "set for life" at age 45.

As we got together for a last party for those of us that would be leaving the company, I thought I had surprised Sarah when I pulled her aside, got down on one knee, pulled a diamond engagement ring out of my pocket and asked her to marry me. But her response was the surprise.

"It's about time, slut. More of my stuff is at your place than in my condo. I thought I was going to have to drag you on a leash to the marriage license department downtown for you to finally get the message. You know, for a very smart guy, you can be pretty stupid at times. That's why you always needed someone like me to run your life." She gave me a huge smile, put her arms around me, kissed me deeply and slipped on the ring. "But just remember my precious slut, nothing is going to change after we are married."

"These will be our wedding vows: 'You will always be my cuckold bitch. I will get plenty of real cock whenever I want it. I will tell you who I plan to fuck and I will either let you watch or send you pictures and videos of the fun I am having without you. You will be trained to be the best slut you can be and ultimately become my slave. You will only cum with my permission. You will only have sex with people that I approve of. You will drink from me every day and thank me for the privilege. You will have so many wild nights that it will be impossible for you to pick the best one. I will always have your best interests at heart even when you might not see it that way. And finally, I promise I will change your life in so many ways that no one will recognize you when you are 50 years old.'"

We ended up getting married at City Hall a few weeks later with no fanfare. An hour before the ceremony, Sarah was fucked in the locked family bathroom on the 3rd floor by one of her favorite lovers. I licked them both clean before we went downstairs. For the wedding, she was dressed in a sexy dress that showed off her breasts and legs. Under my dark suit, I was wearing white lingerie, white stockings and white panties.

At the ceremony, she recited those same vows as the night of my proposal in front of the random City employee that was lucky enough to be presiding over marriages that day. The vows made him blush as much as I did and I heard some giggles from the people waiting their turn to get married, especially when my only vow was that "Mistress, I promise to be you're your cuckold, your cum slut, your bitch and your urinal and nothing you want will ever be refused." After we exchanged rings, she also unlocked and removed my pink leather collar and locked on a wide steel collar that said, "Property of Mistress Sarah." After locking the collar, she made a point of hanging the key around her neck. She then showed me a small remote in her hand and pushed a button, I felt an immediate shock from the collar and jumped. She giggled and dropped the remote into her pocket.

On our wedding night, three of her other black "boyfriends" joined us in our hotel bridal suite. My new wife stripped me down to my white bridal lingerie and instructed the men that her bitch was still a "real cock" anal virgin and that they would be taking the virginity of her new sissy bride before they spent the rest of the weekend fucking her. I had sucked all of their cocks in the past and was intimidated by all of them because they were all over 9 inches erect and very thick. I also knew from watching them that they could go a long time before they orgasmed. The first guy then tore off my stockings and panties, put me on my knees on the edge of the bed and pushed his hard cock balls deep inside me with several hard thrusts. From there, one by one they brutally fucked my ass. Each exploded inside me before the next one took his turn.

The entire time my wife was next to me on the bed, smiling and telling me how they were going to ruin my sissy cunt for other men and that she was so proud of her "cuckold bitch" and "cum slut." As the last man was pounding my ass and getting close to orgasm, my wife began to stroke my erect cock hard and fast, telling me that as the blushing bride I need to show my lovers that they can make me cum and that she expects with more practice I won't need her help. With a loud groan I exploded onto the bed just as I felt his cum shoot deep inside me. My Mistress then pulled out her hand covered with my cum and instructed me that my dinner was served. I licked it up eagerly as I collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

After we were married, I decided not to return to work and take advantage of all the money we now had from the sale of my company stock. No more long hours at the office. I was much more interested in spending every moment possible serving my stunning young Mistress. I became basically a house husband that spent my days pleasing her however I could. That meant a lot of home projects that I think she made me to do so she could punish me when I screwed up.

My wife decided to turn her attention to investing some of our money and it turned out she was some kind of financial genius, nearly doubling our substantial wealth over the next 3 years. Our 3000 square foot house was expanded to 4000 square feet when it was remodeled, allowing her to have even more space for the dungeon she had designed. Our custom-made bed was enormous and had a cage constructed underneath. On occasion I was permitted to sleep beside her in bed, but most nights I was locked in the cage under the bed while she was fucking one of the many different men that visited our home.

We always took several long vacations each year and Sarah would find the kinkiest places possible to visit. The vacation would generally end up being a month-long fuck-fest for her as she somehow had a line on the biggest cocks in each country. That kept me very busy licking her and her lovers clean and taking cock down my throat and in my ass. One year we booked a private river cruise with a bunch of like-minded perverts and everyone fucked and sucked for 3 weeks from Budapest to Amsterdam. And as crazy as that was, Sarah found even more degenerates in Amsterdam to end that vacation. I think I spent the last 4 days of the vacation tied up and pissed on in a large walk-in shower while everyone else toured the City and partied.

Sarah did take occasional long weekend trips out of town with one of her boyfriends. When that happened, she would have one of her female friends assigned as my "babysitter" to make sure I stayed dressed as directed and received my daily supply of fresh "juice." And all of them seemed to enjoy playing in the dungeon for hours at a time. Nothing better for someone who is pissed off at their boss at work to get to take out that anger with a cane and paddle on a naked man or get some pleasure by riding his face for hours while watching movies in our huge home theater.

My wife also encouraged me to chat with other men online about being used by them mostly because she loved reading the chat logs and she said the conversations seemed to make me more submissive and desperate to cum while giving her more ideas on ways to humiliate and degrade me.

As my 50th birthday approached, we had now been married almost 5 years. While I loved my life, I never loved birthdays after hitting 40. I knew I was getting more time in my past than in my future. Meeting Sarah was a huge boost to my life in every way, but she also was 20 years younger and she had so much more life ahead of her than I did. I felt like I wasted so much of my life before we met and I wanted to do everything and anything now to catch-up. So when she asked me about what I wanted for my 50th birthday, I honestly didn't know. I didn't need anything I hadn't bought already. I craved experiences but her twisted ideas always were so much better. She knew me better than I knew myself. Her surprises throughout our marriage were amazing. So when I said "Surprise me, Mistress," I meant it because I was confident she would come up with something truly unforgettable. So I shouldn't have been surprised when she did, even though it was so much more extreme than I ever could have expected.

Less than a week before my birthday, my wife had set up a visit for me to see Dr. Mitchell, an oral surgeon she had recently added to her boyfriend list. I hadn't met him yet but she had sent me a couple of pictures while fucking him. She told me that if his professional skills were even remotely close to his bedroom skills, then I needed to see him. Like most people, I hated going to the dentist as an adult. I didn't go to the dentist nearly enough growing up and never got the braces I probably needed to straighten up my teeth. By my late 40s I had 6 crowns, 2 root canals and fillings in about every other tooth. I was self-conscious about my smile in large part because of my teeth. She said Dr. Mitchell had access to the latest cutting-edge technology and that she scheduled me for an appointment with him to see what options were available.

My birthday was coming up on Saturday. I knew my wife had some type of party in the works because one of my friends accidentally mentioned they would see me on my birthday. But that was still a few days away. On Tuesday morning at about 10 a.m. I entered the directions to his dental office in my GPS and headed into town. His office was oddly in an area that was almost entirely warehouses. The directions took me several blocks off the main road and snaked to a location that looked deserted. I saw only 2 cars in the large parking lot and figured I must be in the wrong place. But looking closer the address matched and there was a small temporary sign that said, "DR. JOHN MITCHELL--ORAL SURGEON," so I parked and headed in.

The door inside swung open and there was a small lobby area with 4-6 chairs. No one else was waiting. This seemed strange since dental offices always have a lot of patient traffic to pay the bills. There was a reception area with a cute young woman sitting behind the counter. She was expecting me and handed me a clipboard to fill out my insurance information and medical and dental history. I also signed a broad consent form to any treatment that was necessary. She apologized for the unimpressive office space but said they just moved here a week ago and a lot of things still needed to be done. After I completed the paperwork, I was led down the hall. The first couple of rooms only had some large, stacked boxes. We then got to a room near the back and a huge dental chair was prominently set-up in the center of the room but not much else. I wondered to myself, if they were really equipped to see patients yet. I sat down in the chair, anxious.

I only had to wait for a couple minutes before Dr. Mitchell walked in with his receptionist. Because my wife was fucking him, he was, of course, black. He must have been 6'6" with well-defined muscles. Probably to show it off, he was wearing tight scrubs that clearly defined the outline of his monster cock. He introduced himself and said his receptionist was also his dental assistant. He caught me completely off guard when he told her that I was the cuck husband of that perfect pussy he has been filling up after work. I was shocked and looked to her for a reaction, but she only smiled and reached down and squeezed his cock through the scrubs.

From there it became more like an actual dental visit. He examined my teeth and commented on all the work that should have been done in the past and wasn't. That my wife said she wanted me to have straight white teeth and a perfect smile like a "proper sissy" and based on what he sees, there was only one option for that. Again, I blushed red. But before doing the work he needed to do, he wanted his assistant to get x-rays and to shoot up my mouth with Novocain. That process took about 30 minutes before Dr. Mitchell walked back in. My mouth was stuffed with cotton and numb as he looked a little closer and dug around with some pointy tools before he told his assistant to "prep him." Before I could mumble out the question--"Prep me for what?"--a mask was placed over my nose and mouth and things quickly started to get fuzzy.

I was certain that the last thing I saw and heard before I was asleep was my wife coming into the exam room and telling Dr. Mitchell, "Do everything we planned. This is going to be a birthday he will never forget."

The passage of time after that was a blur. I remember waking up briefly several times and seeing my wife and people I didn't recognize moving around me in the room. One time she kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "you look amazing, slut. I just need a little more time to finish my masterpiece. Now you need to go back to sleep." At various times my mouth hurt, my face hurt, my chest hurt and even my cock hurt. At one point I was cold and felt like I was naked and when I tried to move my arms and legs I couldn't. Each time I woke up someone in the room would say "He's awake" and shortly thereafter I would feel a needle go into the side of my neck and things would go dark again.

Finally, I smelled something horrible and felt my body being shaken. I was very groggy when I opened both eyes and saw my wife staring back with a smile. "Happy Birthday, slut!" This made no sense. My birthday wasn't until Saturday and this was Tuesday. That mystery was quickly cleared up by my Mistress.