A Submissive's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stepped aside, he moved a marble from one jar to the other and the next man was ready to take his place. Over the next 4 hours, one after another took their turn with the "human Fleshlight." There were some cocks not much bigger than mine, some that were huge and every size in between. Some of the guys were so worked up they shot their load in about a minute, others went more than 20 minutes before they fed me. I took the hint from my ex-boss and used my tongue whenever possible to stimulate the cock to speed up the process. I feared otherwise I could be here until Monday.

As the alcohol was consumed, the people using me later in the evening were now very horny and sometimes very drunk. A couple of the guys said they had to piss as they were ready to take their turn and my wife told them I was trained for more than just cum. They laughed and emptied their bladders before they started fucking my mouth.

The women seemed to love stretching me out with strapons and several said they wanted to do that to an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend they hated. The last woman waiting her turn happened to be my secretary for the last 5 years I was at the company. She said she learned I must love piss when she saw my wife secretly take my empty water bottle from my office, take it in the bathroom and return with it full. She asked my wife if I had ever been fisted. My wife said, "of course," and my Mistress said that would be a great way for the last woman to use me. My former secretary wasted no time in putting lube on her hand and arm, working in her fingers 1-by-1 and then pushing in elbow deep. She slammed her arm in and out for nearly 20 minutes before she pulled out and smacked my ass hard. My wife then grabbed the biggest anal plug from her bag, injected a large amount of lube in my ass and forced it into place.

At that point the line of men was short and the jar that started out empty was almost full. Less than 30 minutes later, we were down to the last marble but there were no more men lined up.

Despite the long evening, I don't think anyone had left. My wife grabbed the microphone and said, "Great job getting to 50, but cum slut you still need one more load before you are finished and can have your birthday orgasm." The lights suddenly dimmed and the theme from Rocky played loudly in the room. A spotlight was shined on the door and in came a large, muscular black man dressed in a boxing robe. He made his way to the middle of the room next to my wife.

"The final cock of the evening had to be special. So I immediately thought of Logan. If you didn't know from seeing a few of my boyfriends here tonight, I have been a size queen since high school when I learned that the Declaration of Independence is full of shit. All men are not created equal. In college, my roommate knew Logan and she had heard from guys on the football team that he had the biggest cock on campus. She said football fans called him "The Stallion" for his football prowess, but that nickname was well earned off the field too. Once I heard about his cock, I had to meet him."

"We finally went out for dinner and back to his place and I was worked up and ready to see if the reality met the reputation. The bulge I saw through his pants said it would. But once I got his pants down and his cock flopped out, I was even stunned. He was over 11 inches to start and it got even bigger and thicker as I stroked it and licked the head. When fully erect it was 12 1/2 inches long. I know that because I measured it with a tape measure I put in my purse for exactly that reason. The diameter was nearly 3 inches and it was 9 inches around. I did my best to take all of that monster in my pussy but it was even more than I could handle. Now I did make him cum a couple of times that night because a girl needs to eat, but I finally met a cock that was even too much for me. So I thought it was perfect to see if it was too much for my bitch too on his birthday."

"Then without further adieu, ladies and gentlemen, "The Stallion." Logan smiled and my wife assisted him in removing the boxing robe. She was right. His cock was insanely big and thick and hung down close to his knee. I heard several people give an audible gasp when they saw it. A few women though reflexively licked their lips too. I was scared to death about his cock going down my throat. But instead of going for the Fleshlight entrance, she led him behind me and roughly pulled out the well lubed plug.

As soon as the plug was out, his cock was pushed in. I let out the largest grunt of the evening but he somehow got it past the first ring and slowly entered me inch by inch. My wife told the crowd that she was jealous that I was now officially the biggest size queen in the family. When he was balls deep I was struggling to decide if this felt good or bad since his thrusts resulted in intermittent pleasure and pain. He fucked my ass for more than 15 minutes.

While he did that, Dr. Mitchell began forcefully removing the Fleshlight gag from my mouth. It was still firmly in place from the adhesive and the pressure from my jaw but with some extra force, he was able to pull it free. It hurt coming out but there was relief to finally be able to close my mouth and move my jaw. I started panting as soon as the gag was out and grunting even louder. It felt so strange with no teeth in my mouth and I know the guests were shocked to see what had been done. I was expecting him to cum in my ass any second when he abruptly pulled out, leaving me gaping. My wife then was back on the microphone.

"Logan told me on the night of our date, that he loved blow jobs as a teen but as his cock grew bigger in high school, no women could handle him. He said a couple got close, but they couldn't get their teeth out of the way which ended those efforts pretty quickly. Well, that won't be a problem for my sissy bitch any longer. Logan, his mouth, pierced tongue and throat are yours."

Logan then moved in front of me and started pushing his cock inside. The absence of teeth created no resistance, and I felt the cock slide fully against my still swollen tongue and the roof of my mouth. He later said my mouth was like the "wettest, warmest cunt I have ever fucked." He was thrusting in and out faster and faster as he kept pushing in deeper. My throat expanded when he reached it and I concentrated entirely on breathing through my nose and slipping in a quick breath through my mouth when he pulled back.

While he was using my mouth like a cheap whore, my wife whispered sweetly in my ear that I have permission to cum when he does. She then moved behind me and removed the lock between the pierced rings and pulled the cock ring off. I was still rock hard from the two Viagra I was given before we started and the all-night prostate stimulation. She started to stroke my cock in rhythm to Logan.

After just a couple of minutes I heard Logan's breathing speed up and he grabbed harder onto my head and the wig and his cock exploded down my throat with 7-8 bursts of cum. While that was happening, my tiny cock did the same. I felt myself cumming over and over again until my eyes lost focus. I was glad when he pulled his cock out so I could just breathe normally again.

It was the second-best orgasm I had ever had, only topped by that magical first night at my future wife's condo. A few of the guests even applauded. But, of course, I had one more task to complete.

My wife and Mistress came around to my side holding that same shot glass from the first night, now filled half-way up with my cum. As she poured the contents into my open mouth she said, "Happy 50th Birthday, slut. I love you. Now, Drink!"

THE END