A Submissive's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry you didn't get to celebrate the last few days of being 49, but to give you the best birthday surprise, I needed you to sleep for a bit. But everything came out perfect!" I had no idea what she was talking about. I tried to talk but it felt like my mouth was full and I could barely move my tongue. I tried to move my arms and legs but they were secured to the chair. I couldn't move my head at all because something was holding it firmly against the head rest. My body hurt all over. "Now close your eyes, slut, and don't open them until I tell you." I closed them and then felt the chair rotate by half a turn. When it stopped, my wife said "Now open your eyes." I did. "Surprise!"

Directly in front of me now was a full-length mirror that showed my reflection from head to toe. What I saw was so extreme that I barely recognized myself. Describing the exact order of my observations with any precision is impossible because of the sheer volume of things I saw. But I will do my best.

I was now hairless on every portion of my skin I could see. My head was completely shaved, eyebrows gone and facial hair gone. A strap went across my forehead and was attached to the head rest. I had false eyelashes, makeup, and new feminine eyebrows had been expertly draw on. Both of my ears were pierced multiple times and I had hoop earrings dangling from each ear. My nose had a thick ring through the septum that hung down past the top of my lip. My lips had been injected with collagen and were now full and they had been painted with dark red lipstick.

Moving down, the little hair that had been on my arms and legs was now gone. They didn't have to shave my cock and balls because they had been hairless since that first weekend at the instructions of my wife. But above my cock was now tattooed a 4-inch-high spade from a deck of cards and it said "BBC COCK SLUT" in pink under it. My cock had a Prince Albert piercing through the head and there was a ring pierced at the base of my scrotum. Those two rings were locked together with a small padlock that caused my cock to point straight downward.

I was dressed in a pink underbust corset that was squeezing my waist painfully and causing my chest to spill out above it. I had breasts. Not big ones but they were clearly there and both nipples were now pierced with barbells. Above the right breast, I was tattooed "PROPERTY OF MISTRESS SARAH." Above the left breast it said, "CUCKOLD CUM SLUT."

Both hands now had long fake nails painted pink to match the corset. My toes nails were similarly painted in pink and I was wearing pink open-toed high heels that were locked around each ankle. When I tried to open my mouth, I saw that I now had perfect white teeth on the top and bottom. I also saw my tongue was swollen because it had been pierced with 4 barbells which now explained why my attempts to say something kept coming out as just mumbled sounds.

After giving me a few minutes to digest things, my Mistress said, "Don't try to talk, slut. There will be plenty of opportunity soon for me to answer all your questions. It will take a few more days for the tongue swelling to go down completely from the piercings. I decided 4 was enough to start. I read that the record is about 20 but decided that was a lot for a beginner." She giggled.

"I think your new smile looks amazing. I am sure you have now figured out that there was no way to do that with what you had. So Dr. Mitchell pulled them all and started over. That is the biggest reason why I needed to keep you here for a few days. I needed to allow the gums to heal some from all the dental work before your birthday. It also gave me plenty of time to do all the other modifications I had planned."

"The new tits are temporary from a saline infusion a few hours ago. But I started giving you an initial dose of female hormones on Tuesday so they shouldn't be temporary for long. And I already talked to Dr. Anderson at the country club and he would be happy to give you breasts bigger than mine if I wanted that. A side effect of the hormones is that your cock may shrink a bit but I figured everyone already thinks it's pathetic and you aren't fucking anyone with it, so who cares?"

"I do have a spiked chastity tube on order from Germany that will trap your cock and be secured by the piercing. So any erections you have after that is locked on will be quite unpleasant for you and quite entertaining for me. And the two rings will make it impossible for you to pee without sitting down. I won't have to ever worry about you leaving the toilet seat up again."

"There are a couple things you can't see from this position." She held up her phone and showed me some photos. "Here is the barcode that says 'slave' under it on the back of your neck. If you get lost, they can scan the barcode to get you back home," she laughed. "And here is the tramp stamp I thought would be perfect on your lower back." The tramp stamp was huge and went almost all the way across my body. It had an image of a Domme in leather with a strapon fucking her bent over slave and said, "MISTRESS SARAH'S BITCH."

"The tramp stamp took most of Wednesday to complete. And one day you will have to thank me for putting you out during all the tattoos and piercings because I am told they would have really hurt, especially that ring through your nose. You are going to look so hot when I hook your leash to the ring and I take you to the country club for dinner in front of all the members."

"Slut, I hope I succeeded in surprising you for your 50th Birthday. But guess what? There are a few more surprises and I think the next one is the best." After all that had happened, I couldn't imagine what else she had come up with.

Mistress Sarah called for Dr. Mitchell and he and his assistant walked in shortly thereafter. "You know for your last present, I have to thank you for the idea. It was something I read in the chat logs of one of your online chats. When you talked about me making you suck a bunch of cocks at the gloryhole by the airport, you said that you felt like you were a human Fleshlight. I loved that imagery and mentioned it to John a few weeks ago after he had fucked me all night. He got a sly smile and said he thought that could be done."

Dr. Mitchell then showed me my gift in his hand. It looked like hard plastic but I was later told it was a carbon fiber material molded by the latest 3D printer. The outline was in the exact shape of an open mouth but in the center was attached the distinctive end of a Fleshlight. That part extended in about 2 inches.

Dr. Mitchell reached into my mouth and carefully removed the top and bottom bridge that made up my new perfect smile. In its place he spread fresh dental adhesive on my now toothless gums then pushed the new mouth attachment into place. It had the identical configuration as the bridges he made so it fit in perfect alignment with the top and bottom gums. When pushed in place, my jaw was spread to the maximum and impossible to open further or close at all. It was effectively a one-piece solid dental gag.

Looking in the mirror, I now had a realistic pussy going vertically in the center of my stretched open mouth. While it was still possible to breathe through my mouth, it was difficult. Dr. Mitchell said I needed to practice breathing through my nose anyway since when the device was in use, my mouth and throat will be very occupied. He said it would take about 15 minutes for the adhesive to bond so he would be back shortly. He instructed his assistant to take me into the other room and get me ready.

The straps that held my head, legs and arms in place were released and the assistant and my wife helped me to my feet very carefully. After being essentially immobile for 4 days, my legs were still very weak. And since I was now wearing taller high heels than I had ever worn in the past, it was a slow walk out of the room and down the hall. I was led out a side door that accessed the adjacent suite at the warehouse.

Entering that very large open space, I could see that it was now brightly lit and decorated for a birthday party, mine. There were dozens of pink balloons that said "Happy Birthday, slut!". There were couches, tables and chairs to accommodate close to 100 people, an area for a buffet, a bunch of widescreen TVs on the walls surrounding the room, and in the center of everything was an adjustable bondage bench.

I was led to the bench by the two women and helped down to my knees on the lower level and bent forward across the upper portion. My head extended to the edge with my chin resting on the padded surface. A carabiner was clipped to a ring on my collar to keep my head in place. When my infused and pierced tits were pushed down against the bench, I got a jolt of pain across my chest. My wife and the assistant then meticulously strapped my arms, legs and torso tight to the bench. She put a tight rubber cock ring over my cock and balls. By the time they were done, I couldn't move at all. She then grabbed what she called my "blonde whore" wig and affixed it firmly to my head with tape. "Sorry slut, your genes have made it impossible to let your hair grow out as I would like, so it will have to stay as wigs on your shaved head."

"I didn't forget that this is your birthday and I promise you will get an orgasm before the end of the night. That new piercing may make it hurt a bit, but I know you will still thank me for it. And I want you to be extra horny for what's to come so take these." She grabbed two Viagra out of her pocket and pushed them through the vagina opening and onto my tongue.

"Now you will need something to wash those down. We had you on an IV for the last few days but I bet you are still very thirsty," my Mistress said. She then grabbed her bag off an adjacent table and pulled out a plastic portable travel urinal for women. It is a simple tube with a wider opening that was intended for camping in the wilderness. She slid the end through the pussy opening in my gag, pulled down her panties, and started to piss. She went slow so I could keep up with the flow but there was no place for the liquid to escape and it gradually drained down my throat with the two pills. After all the unfamiliar things of the last few days, it was nice to taste something I loved so much.

When she finished, she asked the assistant if she needed to use the "toilet" too? The young lady smiled and said she did. So, she repeated the process by slipping the wide end between her legs and pissing. She also went slowly, starting and stopping for over a minute before I had consumed it all. The taste was a bit sweeter than I was used to, but still refreshing in my empty stomach. "Now do your best to relax a bit and let the Viagra do their work. You have a busy night ahead of you, slut."

About 10 minutes later, Dr. Mitchell came in wearing a long white robe. He smacked my naked ass hard then moved around in front of me and asked if I was ready to start my new life as a Fleshlight? The question was obviously rhetorical since the device affixed in my mouth made it impossible for me to answer. He slipped off the robe and handed it to my wife. As the earlier outfit in the dental office had previewed, his cock was massive. It was easily 10 inches and very thick.

"Time to road test the bitch." He pushed his cock into the middle of the device and it slid in without resistance. He continued to move forward slowly going in about an inch at a time. I felt it sliding over my newly pierced tongue as it snaked its way into my throat which was a very strange sensation. I had enough experience sucking the cocks of my wife's well-endowed boyfriends that my gag reflex had been pretty much throat fucked out of me. I concentrated on steady breathing through my nose to as I felt his cock filling my throat.

I noticed my wife and the dental assistant standing a few feet away recording it all on their cellphones. He began to slowly thrust in and out, going a bit deeper each time. After about 5 minutes I felt his balls against my chin and his pubic hair against my nose. He then grabbed the back of my head and began to thrust. Faster and faster he pounded my mouth for the next 15 minutes. Stopping from time to time to delay his orgasm. Finally, he didn't stop thrusting and with a large grunt he orgasmed and I felt warm cum blast the back of my throat. The huge load flowed straight down my throat and into my stomach. He told me to use my tongue to lick what I could as he pulled completely out of my mouth. The end of his cock flopped down and left a streak of cum on my chin.

"Fuck! That worked even better than I could have imagined. Forward copies of those videos to me and I will see if there is a way I can make some serious money selling this."

My wife kissed Dr. Mitchell passionately and thanked him for the perfect birthday present as he put back on his robe and said he would be going next door to take a shower and get dressed for the party. "Don't forget to move the first marble," my wife said. I then noticed there were two jars on the table off to my right. One was filled with marbles and one was empty. He reached into the jar with the marbles, took one out and dropped it into the empty jar. "There are 51 marbles, slut. One for each year of your life and, of course, one to grow on. After each guy cums down your throat, he will move a marble. The party won't end until all of the marbles have moved to the other jar."

Dr. Mitchell asked his assistant to join him in the shower because he thought he might have a second load in him. She smiled big and was practically skipping as she followed behind.

My wife then bent down next to my ear and whispered to me softly, "You are such an incredible, husband. I was so lucky to meet you and discover your secret. Perverted people need to be together. You should never forget that I love you more than anyone else I have ever known, and that every crazy and twisted thing that I make you experience is ultimately done because I know it will make you happy. You are a challenge though. It is hard to find new ways to humiliate a humiliation junkie. But I think I succeeded today. Blink twice if you agree." I blinked twice. She smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Your party guests should be getting here in about 20 minutes. And guess what? I even invited our boss from corporate legal and a few of your former co-workers and old college buddies that were--to put it mildly--a little surprised when I sent them a few X-rated photos of you serving my boyfriends. But they all seemed happy you had finally found someone and loved the idea of celebrating your 50th birthday. Who knew that you hung out with so many pervs?" She laughed and walked away as she had succeeded again in making me blush a bright red.

Over the next half hour, the party guests arrived and filled the room. The crowd was a mix of men and women. There were friends and colleagues of both me and my wife. My bondage position in the center of the room made me the obvious center of attention as each guest entered. The guests came over 1-by-1 and wished me a happy birthday. Mistress Sarah was by my side and thanked them for coming to the party and apologized for my rudeness in not thanking them myself. She told them to grab dinner from the buffet and find a seat anywhere they liked. The look of complete bemusement on the faces of most of them seemed to please my wife more than anything else.

While the guests ate dinner and my wife made sure everything was going as planned around the room, the two Viagra had kicked in with full force. My cock was hard and throbbing which made it hurt even more from the new piercing and the position forcing it downward from the rings. My wife then walked back to my side with a microphone in hand.

"Hey everyone, now it's time for the main event," she said. "Thank you again for coming to celebrate this very special day for my slut. I know many of you had no idea about this part of his life until I called you a few weeks ago. I am glad so many of you wanted to be here. Tonight, should give all of you some great stories to tell your friends." There was laughter around the room. "The cake will be brought out shortly but before that I would like everyone to sing Happy Birthday for the guest of honor." My wife started the song and everyone quickly joined in. She emphasized the name SLUT into the microphone when she got to my name in the song.

When the song was finished, she continued. "And no birthday would be complete without a birthday spanking. And he seems to be in the perfect position for that, isn't he?" She walked behind me and came back with a thin wooden paddle. She knew it was the one I hated the most because the narrowness allowed precision strikes and centered the impact of all the blows. "Help me count them out." She then started to strike my ass repeatedly as the crowd counted. She started out more gently than I expected but by number 25 she wasn't holding back. The guests would have heard screams of pain if I wasn't gagged. She also made a point to hit the underside of my balls from time to time just to remind me that she could. As she finally reached 50, and of course the "one to grow on," she put everything into it. I had tears flowing down my face when it finally ended.

"You are such a good boy. And I love you," she whispered in my ear before addressing the guests again.

"My slut won't be able to blow out his candles and make a wish unfortunately, so I had to guess what he would have wished for. Since he is such a big slut, I knew his wish would be something slutty. I told all of you not to bring presents tonight but that was a bit of a lie. After you finish your cake, I am inviting each of the men to try out the human Fleshlight and give him the gift of your cum down his throat. The perfect present for a cum slut."

"And ladies, you won't be left out. I have a box filled with strapons of all shapes and sizes and I invite you to pick your favorite and give his bitch cunt a workout too. Don't worry, he has plenty of experience from me and he loves it. And I made sure none of you would accidentally make him cum prematurely so he has a cock ring tight around his tiny cock and swollen balls. So fuck the birthday bitch hard and deep. And as a bonus, you will get a nice view of his new tramp stamp and the welts that I just put on his ass."

"Check the number on your table because that will be the order for the night. And while everyone waits their turn, please hit the open bar and enjoy the videos that will be playing on the TVs around the room. They include highlights from our wedding night, a few of the parties where my slut was used pretty hard and a montage of the things that were done to him over the past few days in preparation for his birthday. My slut will have to watch that last part later because he was not awake for any of it."

"Oh, and I almost forgot, as a thank you for being here, all of you can make an appointment to have your house cleaned by my special sissy maid after he recovers from his birthday. He has a beautiful pink sissy maid dress at home that he wears when he cleans our house. So get your place nice and messy and if he doesn't do a great job in cleaning up, you have my permission to punish him. But that is later, tonight, please help me make this a birthday my slut will never forget!"

My birthday party was certainly impossible to forget. And if I did, I could rewatch it whenever I wanted. My wife had set up multiple cameras around my position to record the action. She said everyone was welcome to get a copy later if they wanted.

The first in line just happened to be my ex-boss and his wife. Their excitement in spit roasting me made it clear they had a perverted side that had been hidden at work too. His wife joked that their mansion took their live-in maid all weekend to clean. She would be happy for the help and that they planned to give her a riding crop and a strapon and put her in charge of me while I cleaned. They fucked in rhythm for about 10 minutes before he blew his sizable load in my mouth. He commented on how he expected to go a lot longer but the barbell piercings on my tongue took him over the edge quickly. He asked who did them so he could get that for his maid too.