A Submissive's First Threesome

Story Info
A touch of humiliation.
1k words
3.98
14.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Submissive's First Threesome

The two of you tell me this is for me. You have me lay on my back. It is pretty vanilla but delicious. You each lay on either side of me (thank goodness for king size beds). We are all kissing and you each touch me, starting with my arms and working up to my neck and down to my breasts. Then you are both sucking my breasts while your hands drift lower. I am getting nervous because this is too intense. You each separate my legs and capture them under your legs so I can't close them. You are also laying on my arms (gently, it doesn't hurt) so I can't move them either. You are still sucking my tits, and your hands are on my inner thighs. You come closer and closer to my pussy. "Do you want this?" you ask me. I don't answer. I'm too embarrassed. "Guess not," you say. You both get off of me. "She doesn't want it" you say to her. "Do you?" She laughs. "Of course."

Now she lays on her back. "Lick her," you say, "And she better like it or you'll be in big trouble." I kneel between her legs and lick her pussy. I start to use my fingers but you slap my butt. "Just your tongue," you say. She laughs. I've never licked pussy before but it feels pretty natural to me. She starts to squirm and I feel like I'm doing a good job. But all of a sudden your finger is on my asshole. You push it in. I look up, afraid even though it doesn't hurt. "Did I say you could stop?" you ask.

"What's going on?" she asks.

You pull my head back. "Answer her, slut."

I say, "He's sticking his finger up my butt."

You slap my ass with your other hand. "Not my finger, slut," you say. "My thumb. Because with my thumb in your asshole I can use my fingers for this." I feel them on the outside of my pussy lips, stroking up and down in parallel. You are not touching my clit but the sensation makes it burn. I hear a sound - my own whimper - and without conscious thought I press back, seeking contact. This causes your thumb to go more deeply inside me, which makes my clit burn even more.

You tell her, "She's assfucking my thumb. She's trying to come. What a slut. I'm embarrassed for her." Then with your other hand you slap my butt again, this time much harder. I cry out, and I'm not sure if it's because of the unexpected pain or your words. You spank me again. I cry out again. "Stop being so useless, and get back to licking your mistress's pussy," you order me. Mistress. God I want to come. Need to come. You spank me again before I can get my mouth properly around her clit.

I suck on her clit, running my tongue over it. You move your thumb in and out of my butt and continue to saw your fingers on my pussy lips. She arches her back but you pull my head back before she comes. You spank me while she calms down. Then you push my face back down into her crotch. Your thumb is still in my butt; your fingers still tease me. Every time she gets close to coming you pull my head up. "What a loser," my mistress says. "She can't do anything right." But she is covered with a fine sheen of sweat, and I know that I have caused that. The next time you pull my head back again she gives a small sigh of frustration.

Finally, you pull your thumb out of my butt and slide your fingers away from my pussy lips. You push my head down and I suck on her frantically, wanting desperately to please her. I feel your hard cock pressing into my crack and you grasp at my hips. For a moment I am afraid you are going to fuck me anally - we hadn't talked about that, we hadn't agreed to it - but you push your cock into my dripping pussy. "Don't you dare come," you tell me. I wouldn't anyway, you're not touching my clit, but the feeling of you moving in and out of me is so good. You're inside me and I'm eating her. Her legs tighten around my head. I make my tongue as long as I can so that the tip is inside her pussy while my mouth is still pressing against her clit. I feel her spasm. "Fuck!" she yells. I keep pressing into her, making her come again, while your grip on my hips tightens and you jackhammer in and out of me. You shout when you come in me. You pull out and collapse next to me. You roll onto your back, half reclined on pillows. You pull me so I am on my back between the two of you.

You are both sated but I am unsatisfied. Both of you lazily touch me, my breasts, my stomach, my abdomen. After a few minutes you ask me if I want to come. "Yes, master," I say. My mistress laughs at me. "You're so pathetic," she says. She tells me to lie with my back on your stomach.

Your half-hard cock presses against my sore butt cheeks. You are playing with my breasts again. She sits between our spread legs, facing us, and reaches out with her foot, until her toe is on my clit. I shake my head frantically. I don't want to come like this. "Not a word," you tell me. You reach down and pull my pussy lips apart. It hurts, but it gives her toe direct access to my clit. She is relentless. "No," I beg. "Please, no." It doesn't matter. She keeps going. The orgasm tears through me and doesn't stop. I am safe in your arms as you tsk and say, "Such a slut," and my mistress laughs at me.