Mature Wife Mary Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Fantasy fulfilled.
2.4k words
4.4
25.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story for our followers to really get into. As our readers know we are a mature aged couple that have always enjoyed a fantastic sex life, often sharing and always satisfied. It was coming up to Mary's sixty ninth birthday and as we always do when our birthdays are due, we ask each other what we would like. Mary sat and contemplated for a few minutes and surprised me by saying that she wanted me to arrange a stranger share for her. I did not take any convincing and agreed that I would find someone to fulfill her birthday wish. Looking through the local contact posts on line I had narrowed the guys down to a couple of good looking young guys. With the intent of getting in touch with my final choice I decided to go shopping to get Mary some sexy underwear for the night. On my way home from shopping for Mary's gift I stopped at our local pub for a drink.

I had not been there very long when a stranger sat next to me at the bar with his drink and started chatting. Normal chit chat turned to sport and various other man topics. After a while the guy turned to me and said that he had seen me there before and that I was always with a sexy looking woman that he had noticed. I told him that the woman was my wife Mary and agreed that she is in deed a sexy woman. He quickly started to apologise as he did not mean to offend me, not realising that she is my wife. Putting him at ease I asked him if he thought she was a sexy woman had he had any other thoughts about her. Looking puzzled I added had he wondered if she was as sexy as she looked and given the chance would he like to find out. With a bit of a stutter he said that he had, so I broached the subject of him seeing her naked and letting me watch him with her.

This chat went on for a while and I explained her birthday wish to him and if he was interested it was her birthday this coming weekend. After convincing him that I was serious he agreed that it may be fun as he had often thought of having sex with a real mature woman. We arranged for him to turn up at the restaurant that i had booked for Mary and I and to send a bottle of wine to our table. After we finish our meal I would bring Mary to the bar and we could all get to know each other. The arrangements were made and I left to go home. Mary greeted me at the door when she heard me pull up in the car. She eagerly asked if there was any progress made for her birthday present. I passed her my shopping and told her that she had to wear the contents of the gift bag and everything was arranged for Saturday. Opening the bag she removed the contents to find a black bra with matching French knickers (crotchless) and a pair of black seemed fishnet stockings.

Mary asked were we meeting someone we knew and I said no but I didnt think that she would be dissatisfied with my choice for the night. Saturday came and Mary was getting very keen and suggested that we have our normal shower sex together before going out. I told her that I wanted her to go out hungry for a fresh cock in her and that she should shower alone this time. Well I still get excited every time I see Mary naked and when she came out of the bathroom in her new bra, knickers. and stockings it was all I could do not to ravish her then and there. Selecting her favourite black dress she stood there in front of me looking absolutely beautiful. With a kiss on her cheek we proceeded to the best restaurant in town and took our table. Mary was eating her meal when the waitress came to the table with a bottle of wine stating that the gentleman at the bar had sent it over with birthday wishes.

Mary looked over to the bar and nodded to him and smiled at me asking was he her surprise. Telling her that he had seen us out before and that he thought she was sexy Mary blushed and let out a little giggle. While we were finishing our meal I told Mary that I wanted to see her give him a proper sixty nine for her sixty ninth. Mary said that she would give me the perfect show and that I had to take sloppy seconds when he had finished with her, I nodded in agreement. We finished our meal and joined him at the bar and he introduced himself to Mary as Bob and said that he was super keen to help her enjoy her birthday. Mary turned to me and smiled and said we should go now as she can't wait much longer. We left the restaurant and in stead of getting in the car we started walking the one block to the motel where I had booked the same room as I was in when Mary and I met. Another part of Mary's birthday surprise, as we entered the room it was like stepping back in time. The room had changed very little and the memories came flooding back of when I first saw Mary completely naked. Mary seemed as excited as I was with this added extra to our night.

I told Bob to sit on the edge of the bed and stood Mary in front of him and watched him as I unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor. The look on Bobs face was one of sheer delight as he said to me that Mary truly was as sexy as I told him. I noticed the look on his face as he viewed Mary's body and then he noticed her crotchless knickers. He reached forward and reached out with his hand to rub her clit as Mary parted her legs to assist his access. Mary stood there and let Bob enjoy what he was doing for a short while and then told him to strip naked and lay on the bed. He eagerly did what he was told and was soon laying in front of us. Mary reached behind herself and undid her bra releasing her large pendulous breasts out of their cups for Bob to see. There was a sharp intake of breath which sounded just like me when I first saw them. Mary looked like a dream both then and now. Standing there in her stockings and French knickers I pulled up a chair to watch the show commence.

I watched as Mary climbed next to Bob and his cock started to grow for her to see his lovely erect cock. Mary laid next to him and started to kiss Bob which she knew is one of the things that excites me tremendously. As she reached down and started to play with his cock I watched as Bobs free hand squeezed each breast gently and as he pinched each nipple I watched as Mary squirmed a little as this is one of her favourite things. Sat there watching this I told Bob that I wanted to watch him fingering Mary to her first orgasm. Pulling the chair as close as I could I watched his hand travel down her belly and as Mary parted her legs quite wide his fingers reached her clit and started to rub it. Mary does not have a huge clit but more a substantially erect noticeable one once she was excited. Her clit hardened as Bob worked his finger on it and I could see Mary's labia lips swelling and becoming a beautiful engorged red colour along with the glistening moistness of her desire building.

Bob started to push a finger into Mary's willing opening and began fingering her and as the wetness sounded so fantastic I watched as a second finger entered Mary and started to bring her to what can only be described as a torrential flood of her juices. I was so excited that I had to release my own rock hard erection from my trousers and start pulling myself off. This is not usual so quickly for me but to watch my sexy wife being teased to a huge orgasm is so fantastic, realising that what I have is in deed the most fabulous wife who loves turning me on with stranger sex. Mary removed Bobs fingers and told him to lay there and enjoy the next stage as she straddled his face while facing towards me and almost danced on his tongue as he darted in and out of her swollen and soaked pussy. As Mary started to lean forward she said that she was going to have the best sixty niner for her sixty ninth birthday and I watched as she her breasts rested onto Bobs stomach and she opened her mouth and engorged herself on his rock hard cock. I watched with such concentration that it almost gave me a headache, Mary was working on his cock and pushing deeper and deeper into her throat until it was obvious from his movements that Bob was about to explode in her mouth. But Mary withdrew his cock from her mouth and told Bob that she wanted what he had fully inside of her for me to see.

Mary removed herself from Bobs head and as she turned around she gave him a passionate kiss and asked him if he was enjoying this mature woman that he was lucky enough to use. Bob replied with an emphatic yes and looked at me saying. that Mary was even better than I had told him and that I was an extremely lucky husband. I had to agree and to watch this show at my age is a great delight and definitely keeps our sex life very active. Mary straddling his hips and positioning herself over him I watched as she lowered herself onto his cock and allowed it to enter her until there was no more cock to be seen. Once he was in her completely she started to ride him and I watched as she slid up and down on his cock slowly at first and then a bit quicker. Being so wet the sound from her was excellent and she asked Bob if he had ever been ridden to a full orgasm like this before. Bob told her that he had never climaxed in this position before but was eager to satisfy her if that was what she wanted. Mary started riding harder and looked at me saying that she could feel him swelling up and that she was going to receive his cum at any moment. I watched as Mary braced herself and it was evident that Bob was indeed climaxing deep into her pussy. I can only say that this is so exciting to watch knowing that my wife could satisfy a young guy like Bob.

I told Mary to stand at the end of the bed and bend over to lick Bobs cock clean. As Mary bent over and spread her legs for me I could see a stream of cum seeping from between her pussy lips and without waiting long I dropped my trousers and underpants and pushed myself quite roughly into her gaping chasm. Reaching forward and grabbing her breasts I rode Mary like I hadn't done for quite some time. The sound of pounding this soaking wet pussy and my balls slapping against Mary's thighs was sheer ecstasy, I reached my climax and deposited my cum into her to mix with Bobs with a feeling of pure elation. I withdrew from Mary and turned her around to face me and said happy birthday and I hope you enjoyed every moment. With a resounding yes Mary turned to Bob and asked the same, Bobs reply was a very excited yes followed by a huge thank you for allowing him to join us for Mary's birthday. We asked if he wanted to stay with us for the night and we climbed into bed with Mary placing herself in between the two of us. Bob took the lead from me as I started to suck on one of Mary's nipples and he sucked on the other engorged nipple. Mary laid there and as we were enjoying her breasts she put her hand down to her pussy and started to masterbate herself.

Bob said that he could manage to give Mary another load if she wanted and without any hesitation she spread her legs and invited him into her. Bob rolled on top of her and pushed his cock into her and started to thrust in and out of her already soaked pussy until he did indeed climax again and cum into Mary with another load. After this Bob rolled off and we all fell into a well earned sleep. When we woke up in the morning Mary climbed over me and said that she was going to make the most of her birthday present and as she removed her knickers and stockings she asked Bob to join her in the shower for some morning sex if he wanted. Bob looked at me and as I signalled for him to go with Mary I watched as they went into the bathroom. Mary purposely left the door open so that I could listen to everything from the bed. It was obvious from what I could hear that Bob was giving Mary exactly what she wanted. After a while Bob returned from the bathroom drying himself off and started to get dressed. Mary soon followed and asked Bob to dry her off before he left and this he obliged her by taking the towel and drying everything as I watched.

Before Bob left we all agreed that we should meet some time in the future with a possible return night of pure sex. Exchanging details Bob left and Mary climbed back in bed with me and thanked me for her birthday and started to get me erect and gave me a great blow job for breakfast. We returned home and over a cup of coffee Mary replayed the whole night again for me in great detail explaining her favourite parts and hoping that we could continue with many nights of shared with a stranger nights to come.