All Comments on 'A Sub's Eye View of Sub Space'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Very Good Story.

Thank you! I have always wondered what it was like when she goes there. I now understand a little more than I did before. I will try to help her as you have been helped.

Big Daddy.

littlemissjenlittlemissjenalmost 15 years ago
can most sincerely relate

i thank you for being so open and candid- thanks for trying (as i do) to help explain even in a little way, the totality of what it means to submit. sub space is beautiful, erotic, sometimes scary; in all, it is that space that only a most true kind of submissive can occupy. i wish you and Sir the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Helping Others

Helping Others to understand the feelings of one who is in sub space is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you to Sir for his handling, patience and understanding...you are fortunate to have One who is loving, helpful and prepared to spend the time and energy in training. Well Done.

Submissive_SalenaSubmissive_Salenaover 13 years ago
Wow...

This has helped me so much! Thank you so much for a well written and candid account. I feel you were reaching in, pulling out the lessons learned and putting them to paper from my own mind! Wonderful...

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
VERY well written...

It is very obvious that you are a very articulate woman at least in your writings. I can see and feel through your writing that you have contemplated “sub space” thoroughly. I guess that the old adage “write what you know” is certainly true here. This is the first thing I've read of yours but be assured I will be reading more. I am ALWAYS interested in the workings of a submissives mind. Keep writing...

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse10 months ago

I've no idea what was this about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous