A Subway Named Desiree

Story Info
The matinee wasn’t the only show.
2.5k words
4.08
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

The show was as good as the reviews raved about. A classic, Tennessee Williams "A Streetcar Named Desire" was my favourite book on my high school reading list. I also loved it since "Desire" was near my name "Desiree".

My boyfriend Kris and I were visiting NYC for the long Canadian weekend; a relatively short drive over the Canada/USA border. We couldn't afford a hotel in the city so we found an affordable one more on the outskirts. Since driving and parking around town was near impossible, we decided on transit. Fortunately, the place we were staying was a short distance from the subway.

Kris and I met at a bar and quickly became a "thing" and moved in together soon after. His job as a contract labourer limited his financial resource and my job as a bartender wasn't much better. We had to save for a while to afford this holiday.

The drive in his Honda was a hot one with the car air-con not working at top efficiency. But hot always made my pussy wet. With Kris concentrating on the road, I was able to play with myself covertly. Easy with the front button summer dress and thong undies I was wearing. I think I came four or five times before we reached the hotel. By the time we got to our room, I was stripping him naked and fucking him as if my life depended on it.

For a big guy, you'd think he would have a lot of stamina in bed. It was unfortunate that his stamina was a big as his cock, which was only five inches hard. It was cut and not too thick, but it was a cock and I needed it in my pussy.

A five minute fuck was barely sufficient to satisfy my wanton desire. Kris shot his premature load in my unprotected womb. The amount he ejaculated was a scant few drops so chances of getting pregnant was almost zip. My pussy was still pulsing and hungry.

After he came in me, he rolled off the bed and headed to the shower. My hand went straight between my legs; my slit was slick from my juice which was the perfect lube to play with my clit. "Fuck! I wish I brought my fucking vibrator!"

I jammed my fingers into me as deep as I could and successfully found my G-spot. I moaned. "Oh gawd...Yeah!" as I pressed against it. That familiar orgasmic climax feeling was building in my belly. I was ready to explode. "Oh! Oh! Oooohh....!" Then I couldn't breathe. My soaked hand was sloshing in and out of me as fast as I could fuck myself. "A..a..a... Aaahhh...! Aaaahhh...! F...U...U...C...K...!"

Spurts of clear juice gushed from my hole as I came. Panting and gasping, I was a puddle on the bed laying in a pool of girl cum. I felt much more satisfied and relaxed. And just in time, as I heard the shower stop.

Kris walked into the room naked and drying his hair; his useless dick dangled flaccidly. He sniffed the air but shrugged it off. I needed a shower now.

The hot water felt good on my naked body as I soaped my 35 Double-D sized boobs and puffy nipples. I started to feel that tingling between my thighs. A soapy hand found my slit and a finger easily slipped inside. I came quickly. "Fuck! I wish Kris had a cock that was bigger and lasted longer!"

On the long train/subway ride, off we headed for town. At that time, the crowd was pretty sparse but it was still warm and my pussy started to tingle again. By the time we reached our destination, I had three mini-cums.

We first stopped off at the off-Broadway theatre where the play was at. It wasn't just off-Broadway, it was off...off...far off-Broadway! Still, the reviews were quite good and as such most of the evening shows were sold out or SRO. Saturday matinee was available and at a reasonable price. Since I was making him go, Kris insisted I pay for the tickets.

We toured as much as we could since the next day would be inside. Kris the ever free-spending (emphasis on "free") bought dinner of hot dogs off a cart. We later stopped at a bar for a few before heading off back to our room.

Even though it was a late train, the cars seemed to be packed with passengers making their way home (or somewhere). We weren't crushed but we didn't have a lot of room to move. The night heat and the heat radiating from the other riders was driving my pussy wild. My panties were soaked and I could feel my juice running down the insides of my legs.

I lost count of how many times I suppressed a shuddering orgasm but I knew I was ready to explode. Even the short walk from the station to the hotel was with wobbly knees. The door was barely closed before I was fucking Kris and his wee wee as if my life depended on it.

Even after his five and done, I continued to use Kris. I was able to keep his cock hard and continued fucking him. He didn't complain at first but I guess it started to hurt. He asked me to stop. I didn't. He begged me to stop. I ignored him. As he groaned in pain, I moaned in ecstasy.

Finally his erection could take no more. It had enough and wilted. I was humping air. I was so close. His dick had slipped out from me and I tried to shove it back in but to no avail. I crawled upward and planted my pussy right on his mouth; my clit on his nose. I face fucked him until...

"Fuck... Fuck...Fuck... Ooohh... Yes!" I gushed all over his mug. It was barely satisfactory but being so horned up, it sufficed.

Kris managed to push me off. "Jesus, Desiree! What the fuck?"

I ignored his plaint and panted as I laid back on the bed. Kris got up and stomped off to the shower. I masturbated until I came again... and again.

We got off to a late start the next morning since we were tired (at least I was) from last day's touring and last night's mediocre fucking. Kris seemed in a better mood. "Desiree, I know I'm not the best partner... Anyways, I know this is your favourite play and I bought something special for you to wear."

He handed me a plain white box. Excited, I placed it on the bed and removed the lid. Opening the white tissue, what I found took me a bit aback. Lingerie. It was lingerie. As long as we've been going out, Kris had never indicated any interest in me wearing lingerie. I had plenty at home and wore it to work sometimes but hadn't worn any of it for Kris. It didn't seem to turn him on. He asked me. "Would you wear it today?"

Fortunately, the day wasn't as hot at the previous and so I thought it wouldn't be too bad. Plus he had asked me to wear it. I had brought a light, pretty patterned, front button sundress for the show. The balconette bra had a white, three-quarter cup with an underwire to support my Double-D's and four hook and eye closure in the back. The bottom half of the cup was satin while the top portion was lacy with a rose pattern.

The white, satin garter belt had a small white rose at the end of each of the ten straps to hold up the black seamed, Cuban RHT stockings. I guess they were a nude 15 denier.

The low rise, tiny bikini panties had a satin back and the same rose patterned lace front. It was almost a shame to hide it all beneath the dress.

I slipped my feet into the high heeled mules I brought with me. Like lingerie, heels are my weakness and I had a lot. Even with the four and a half inch stilettos, I had always found walking in these was easy and comfortable.

The ride to the city was comfortable with the cooler temperature. It was a pretty nice walk to the theatre too. The line to get in was pretty deep considering how off the main we were and justified the rave reviews the play got.

We found our seats. I couldn't afford front row but I got middle back which was just fine. The lights dimmed and the curtain rose.

"SCENE ONE The exterior of a two-story corner building on a street in New Orleans which is named Elysian Fields and runs between the L & N tracks and the river. The section is poor but, unlike corresponding sections in other American cities, it has a raffish charm. The houses are mostly white frame, weathered gray, with rickety outside stairs and galleries and quaintly ornamented gables. This building contains two flats, upstairs and down. Faded white stairs ascend to the entrances of both."

As the play went on, I was taken aback by how good the actors were. The minimal scenery took nothing away from the play. About halfway, I looked over at Kris who became totally disinterested and only came because: 1) I bought the tickets, 2) I insisted, 3) I had to buy dinner afterward.

"STANLEY [a bit uncertainly]: Stella?

[She sobs with inhuman abandon. There is something luxurious in her complete surrender to crying now that her sister is gone.]

STANLEY [voluptuously, soothingly]: Now, honey. Now, love. Now, now, love.

[He kneels beside her and his fingers find the opening of her blouse]

Now, now, love. Now, love....

[The luxurious sobbing, the sensual murmur fade away under the swelling music of the "blue piano" and the muted trumpet.]

STEVE: This game is seven-card stud.

The End"

(From: A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams)

Curtain drop... Wild applause. Standing ovations for the three curtain calls. Tears were rolling down my face. It was one of the best renditions I had ever seen.

As everyone shuffled out from the theatre out to the now much warmer open air, I asked Kris if he enjoyed it. "Meh!"

From the theatre to restaurant, was a bit long. And by the time we got there, the weather heat was affecting my pussy. I could feel substantial wetness between my legs. Sitting on the outdoor terrace didn't help. I had to go "relieve" myself in the bathroom. It was enough to quell my horniness but I needed a cock inside me.

I could afford the most expensive restaurant but researched a decent one on line. Both the food and service were excellent. He scarfed his food down with little or no conversation. Thanks to Kris, dinner was "Meh."

We couldn't stay long since the last subway was due. The walk to the station was short but the cars were packed; SRO -- Standing Room Only. I had a pole in front of me to hold onto; Kris was behind me. As crammed as we were, at the next station, even more people jammed their way in. Whatever personal space I had, had now evaporated. With that amount of people, the heat generated was intense and only exacerbated my wanton predicament.

Then I thought I felt something brush my bum. Very vague at first but then when I didn't react, a palm grabbed my cheek. "Mmm... Kris is getting frisky!" I thought as I pushed my bum back. The hand found my butt crevasse and a finger dug in between my cheeks. Even through all the stinking sweaty people, I swear I could smell my pussy juice that soaked my panties.

His fingers started to gather up the back of my dress. I knew it was high enough that my bum would be exposed. His hand back on my bum. His fingers found my garter straps and played with the clips. His two hands grabbed my hips and he ground his pelvis into me. The rocking of the subway was a great way to hide the mini-thrusting of our grinding motion.

Suddenly the train stopped. The lights flickered and went off; the dim emergency lights came on. Everyone rhetorically asked. "What's going on?" An announcement came over the P.A. "Evening folks! There is a delay ahead and we have been instructed to hold. Unfortunately, we are also in an electrical dead spot. Please be patient. We'll get underway as quick as we can."

Everyone started to grumble about the delay. Well almost everyone. I didn't care and it seemed, neither did Kris. His left hand came around and mauled my breasts. His right hand snaked around to my front and down my right leg. He ran his hand up and down my bare skin and played with my garter strap. His fingers danced up between my thighs and rubbed my slit over my wet panties. My eyes closed. My lips parted. My breath panted.

He found my waistband and inserted his hand inside to play with my engorged clit unencumbered by panties. Somehow, he managed to push my panties down my thighs. Juice was free flowing now and dripped down my legs. My panties fell down to my ankles and restricted how far apart I could spread my feet.

His finger was deep inside me now. I was positive the people around me could hear the sloshing noise caused by his finger banging. I bit my lips to stop from moaning but a small "uh" escaped from my mouth. I held onto the pole with both hands while I tried not to collapse. My panting was quick and shallow and I humped against his hand.

Something poked me between my legs from behind. He had taken out his cock and pushed it between. I forced my feet apart a bit more. He used his finger to coerce his knob up into my slit.

From our position, only his knob made it in, but it was just enough. The train started to move, again the rocking and rolling hid our engagement. I leaned back into him and managed a bit more of his dick inside me. His thrusting became more and more assertive. I knew he was close. So was I.

Then I felt the hot spewing of his cum inside me. As much as I could, I couldn't stifle my orgasm. "Aa..uh! Uh! Uh!"

He pulled out and his fresh, hot sperm dripped from my hole. Eyes shut, I held onto the pole tightly with my hands and arms so I wouldn't fall down. I haven't realized we reached our station and I followed a number of people off. I couldn't walk since my panties were still around my feet. I kicked them off as soon as I could.

On the platform, I turned to look for Kris. I thought he was right behind me but I saw him getting off from a different door.

"Desiree! There you are." Kris called to me.

"Why did you get off from that door?" I asked him. "Weren't you right behind me?"

"No. I got shoved at the last station."

Back in our room, I ripped off his clothes and fucked him until he was so sore, he begged me to stop. I bought a pee stick that week after we got back. Double blue plus.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers