Hellie Goes Camping Pt. 01

Story Info
Hellie gets violated in her tent.
2.8k words
4.35
34k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hellie had never gone on the work camping trip. She usually chose to be at the store instead; she needed the hours. But after recent events, she was feeling much warmer toward the woods. Plus, Nicolai had given her permission to go with pay.

He told her this as he was fucking her on his desk, her legs spread out wide in front of him. She'd noticed that he preferred to look at her face and tits when he fucked her; he rarely turned her over anymore. He did use the restraints he'd had installed in his desk, though, and so Hellie's hands were fastened over her head as he plowed into her pussy.

"Oohh!" she gasped as his dick drove deep again and again. She felt his balls slap her ass.

"Fuck yes," he mumbled to himself. He looked down at her, pressed his hips into the backs of her thighs, leaned into her raised legs. "Hellie, I think it would be good for you to go on the store camping trip this year. I'll pay you." He continued fucking her. "You'll need to make sure to wear something that suits you, something revealing so that your coworkers can enjoy looking at you." He pumped her pussy deeply and she whimpered. "Maybe a little tank top and short shorts."

Hellie nodded. "Yes sir." Her eyes rolled back as Nicolai rubbed her clit.

"Yes," he said. "That's my well-behaved little slut." He groaned as he came. "My good, tight little slut!"

On the day of the trip, Hellie wore cargo pants, a plain white t-shirt, a baseball cap, and bugspray. Nicolai wouldn't be there.

Barry, Hellie's coworker and part-time boyfriend, wasn't going on the trip this year, having agreed to work those days long before. It didn't seem to occur to Nicolai to close the store for a weekend so that everyone could go, but he still insisted that the trip was good for team morale.

Hellie got a ride to the camping ground from her landlord, Bryant.

"Do you want gas money?" she asked him as they got into his car.

"I don't want any money at all. But I'll be there when this month is over to collect my rent, baby girl."

"Yes Daddy," Hellie said softly. She felt her pussy dampen and pushed her thighs together.

The wooded park was just a few minutes outside of town, and Bryant dropped her off in the parking lot where she met up with her coworkers.

Looking around, Hellie saw Scott, her manager, some of the register girls and the floor guys, Kevin and Jim who handled the inventory, and of course Karen.

Karen...and Michael.

Hellie's eyes widened. The last time she'd seen Michael, he'd been, well...fucking her up the ass in a storage room at Karen's house. He'd been dismissed from Karen's party- and Karen's life- by Karen's father. Who, incidentally, had also fucked Hellie up the ass. Karen didn't know about any of it.

"Hey Hellie!" Karen greeted her with a genuine smile and then, to Hellie's surprise, gave her a hug. "You remember my boyfriend right? This is Michael."

"Oh yeah!" Hellie feigned delayed recognition, trying to ignore the way her stomach tightened with guilt.

Michael grinned her. "Hey, nice to see you again."

"Yeah you too."

Karen was beaming. "This is so cool, there have never been this many people on the trip before! There's usually like, five of us."

"It's my first time," Hellie admitted.

"You'll have a great time," Karen assured her. "It's a good little break."

Kevin appeared then, his eyes immediately on Hellie's tits. Her shirt was plain and it was loose, but Hellie's nipples still had a tendency to stand at attention.

"Well well well," said Kevin. "Where's our buddy, Barry?" He slipped an arm around Hellie.

"He's working," Hellie told him.

"Kind of rude of him to leave you alone, huh?" Kevin's hand dipped down and purposely brushed Hellie's nipple.

Hellie swallowed. Now it was her pussy that tightened.

"She's not alone," said Karen. "We're all here together."

"I'm just saying, it's too bad," said Kevin. "He's gonna miss some romantic times."

"As long as we don't get eaten by a bear, I'll be happy," said Scott, walking to the front of the group. He paused. "Maybe if the bear just gets Kevin."

Karen giggled, clearly in good spirits.

"You're hilarious," said Kevin dryly.

"Okay, I think we got everybody," Scott called to the group. "Follow me you guys, we'll head to the campground."

At the back of the group, Hellie was flanked by Kevin and Jim. Michael kept looking back at her, but had no excuse not to stay with Karen.

Hellie sighed, wondering how on earth he'd talked his way out of banishment from Karen's house, and wishing she could just get the unlimited dick she needed without it always being attached to problems.

"Hey Hellie." Kevin nudged her shoulder.

Speaking of which, Hellie thought.

"What?" she snapped.

"Whoa," said Jim, on her other side. "Snippy."

"Sounds like she needs dick in her life, doesn't she?" Kevin put his arm around her again. "I know what's wrong with you. You didn't get your usual cumload this morning, did you slut?"

Hellie was both annoyed and horny. There was a part of her that had been wanting...waiting, even...to hate-fuck Kevin for a while now.

"Isn't that right baby?" Kevin said. "You just need to get fucked?"

"Kevin told us you've been getting dicked by the boss," said Jim. "Must be nice to make money the easy way."

Hellie looked at him, and spoke sweetly. "It's only the easy way when the guy finishes in five seconds. But the easiest is when they cum on your leg before they even get inside. Like you."

Hellie didn't actually know this; she'd never fucked Jim. But from the way his face turned red, it was clear she'd struck a nerve. Hellie giggled.

"It's tougher for you when they can't cum in every hole, I bet," Kevin said. "And we know you're a three-hole kind of bitch, aren't you baby?"

"Everyone with a vagina is a three-hole bitch, Kevin." Hellie lifted her chin and strode ahead of them, past Karen and Mike and others, coming up to walk beside Scott.

Scott had always been quieter, and to Hellie, he was the easiest to work with. He only smiled and nodded to her, and together they led the group another mile or so to a clearing and a lake.

There were other people camping, other groups and families, but Nicolai had reserved two sites next to each other which gave them some space.

Hellie set up her own small tent-- bright lime green and borrowed from her roommate, Trevor. He'd been kind enough to practice with her in the backyard, and she got it up quickly.

"Kind of small," Kevin said, coming up behind her.

"Like your dick," Hellie replied without looking at him.

"Didn't seem to think so when it was in your mouth," Kevin said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Hellie moved out of his embrace and looked over at the army-green tent that he and Jim were sharing. She noticed a streak of duct tape down the side, worn spots on the entrance flap. "Looks better than your fuckass tent."

Kevin chuckled. "I just thought you'd be open for guests." He scanned around them. "Nobody else is sleeping alone. Except for Scott. Maybe you should suck HIS dick."

Hellie turned and fixed Kevin with a challenging, expectant stare. "Did you WANT something, Kevin?"

Kevin scowled. "No." He walked away.

Hellie got into her tent, changed into her bathing suit-- another new bikini-- and headed to the lake for a swim. She could feel Kevin and Jim's eyes on her ass, just barely covered, as she walked through the grass into the sand and then the lake. She took a moment before she got into the water to pull the bottoms just a little further between her ass cheeks. Might as well give them a show.

"Mmm," she hummed as she relaxed into the cool water. She leaned back and closed her eyes.

"You're in here too huh?"

Hellie blinked her eyes open and saw Scott. He wore swim trunks and a t-shirt. She wondered if he was self-conscious or just trying to protect himself from the sun.

"Nobody else seemed interested in swimming," he said.

They eyed the shore, where their coworkers had started playing a game of volley ball. No one was good at it except Karen.

"Wow," Hellie said. She looked at Scott. "Want to see who can hold their breath the longest?"

Scott chuckled. "Yeah, sure."

Not surprisingly, as they crouched under the water, Hellie was able to hold her breath longer. But only by a few seconds.

The two came up laughing and bumping into each other.

Scott drew away. "I'm not going to fuck you," he blurted out.

Hellie, shocked on multiple levels, could only laugh. "I'm sorry, what??"

Scott winced. "Sorry. I just, I know what you do at the store. I know what Nicolai has you do. And it's fine, it's fine. But I'm not going to fuck you."

Hellie patted his arm. "Well that's ok Scott, nobody said you had to."

Scott cringed. "I don't mean it like that, I don't mean it badly. It's not like you're not cute, I didn't mean it that way. I just like to be with people who want to fuck me, specifically."

"Oh," said Hellie. "I get that. Well, for the record, I do."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do. Not that I don't also want to fuck a lot of other people but...I've always been curious about you. What you'd like, what you'd be like. You're so quiet. Most men around me like to make announcements and declarations and just, go on and on like I'm their captive audience." She shrugged. "But you're always so sweet. It just makes me wonder if you have another side." She smiled, holding his gaze. "How you'd touch me, how you'd want to be touched. What you're into." She gave his arm a gentle squeeze but didn't come closer. "Of course I want to fuck you." She patted his arm firmly. "Anyway, don't worry. I'm not offended, and I won't try anything."

With that, Hellie ducked her head under water and swam further into the lake. The water became colder, the ground disappeared, and Hellie relaxed into treading water.

* * *

After the obligatory campfire, Hellie went quickly back to her tent to change into her pajamas and read with a flashlight. She felt relaxed and sleepy from the fresh air and swimming. It wasn't long before she was sleeping soundly, lulled into dreamland by crickets and the night breeze.

She was still asleep several hours later, lying on her side. She didn't hear the zipper of the tent flap. She didn't feel the weight of someone lying down next to her, and she didn't even register when a hand worked its way around her body and into her pj shorts.

But when she felt the fingers on her her clit, she startled awake, and suddenly there was a hand over her mouth. Someone was spooned up behind her.

"Shh, relax," came a quiet voice. "Relax baby. It's me, it's Michael. Shhh." He continued rubbing her clit.

Hellie looked around, registering where she was and what was happening.

"Hmm?!" she said against his hand. She tapped his arm urgently. Michael was Karen's boyfriend, and he should NOT have been there...even though, fuck, his hand felt so nice.

"Shhh, settle. Settle baby." Michael put his mouth close to her ear. "I know this is what you want, slut," he whispered, his finger circling and rubbing her clit, dipping down to trace her pussy lips and then returning.

Hellie squirmed and moaned in spite of herself. It felt so good.

He pressed his hips and his hard cock into the meat of her ass. "So nice and soft," he whispered. "Be good and quiet baby, or they'll all hear us." He took his hand from her mouth.

"You can't be here!" Hellie hissed in a whisper. She gasped and instinctively parted her legs as he slid a finger into her pussy. She could feel his other hand behind her, pulling out his cock.

"That sweet little pussy wants me here though, doesn't it?" He murmured in her ear. "Wet like the pretty slut you are." He kissed her neck. "This cock is next."

With his free hand, Michael pushed down Hellie's shorts.

"Mm I'm going going to tell Karen," Hellie whispered, squirming against his hand, pushing back on his fingers. He fingered her pussy, pressing the heel of his hand gently against her clit.

"I don't think you are." Michael moved the head of his dick down Hellie's ass crack, making her quiver. "I think you're just going to take this dick in your pussy like a good slut." He slid his fingers out of her and carefully pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmf!" Before Hellie could cry out, Michael's hand was back over her mouth.

"That's it, take this dick, that's my pretty fuckdoll," he whispered, beginning to fuck her slowly. "That's such a nice, tight pussy."

Hellie whimpered against his hand, feeling him fill her. Automatically she pressed her ass back toward him, trying to take in more.

"I know, I know you want to take this dick like a slut," he whispered. He pressed his hips into her ass, his dick going as deep as it could, and Hellie moaned into his hand. "That pussy's nice and full now," he whispered. He pulled back until he'd nearly pulled out, then pushed, slowly, all the way back in. He did this over and over, Hellie moaning and shaking as he stroked inside of her pussy.

"God," he breathed. "I forgot how fucking good it is." He pulled back out, pressed her pussy lips to slide all the way back in. Hellie groaned. "This pussy," he whispered. "I needed this pussy."

He let go of her mouth and Hellie breathed carefully, trying not to cry out as he slowly fucked her, as he slid his hands up her shirt to grope both of her breasts. He kissed the back of her head. "God, you're such a good fuckdoll," he murmured. "Fuck!"

His cum rushed into her pussy, his cock pressing deep, his body jerking against hers, his hand returning to her mouth as he shot rope after rope of cum against her cervix.

Hellie, who hadn't cum, whimpered.

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered, shaking as his orgasm began to fade.

They lay there, him holding her tight, his dick in her pussy, until she felt him hardening again.

"Mmmm it's too good," he whispered. He stroked twice inside her pussy, then pulled out. Using the wetness of her juice and his cum, he slid easily into her asshole.

"Hnnnnnnmmmmmm!!!" Hellie cried into his hand as he fucked her ass. She shook, moaned, squirmed as he pressed deeper and deeper up her asshole.

"You know I had to have this nice tight asshole again," he whispered. "You know I had to have it, don't you baby?"

"Mmmmmm," Hellie moaned as he moved inside her ass.

"Don't worry baby," he said. "We'll take care of you."

With his free hand, he began to play with her clit again. Feeling her thighs part, he slid three fingers up inside her, curved forward toward her clit. He finger fucked her pussy as his cock moved in her ass.

"Oh fuck," he whispered. "Fuck. I had to use you baby, I had to use you. God you feel so good, you feel so good like a fucktoy, better than a fucktoy."

Hellie whined against his hand and as his pressure against her g spot began to finger its rhythm, her body began to cum.

"That's it, that's it, cum for me slut," he said into her eyes. "Fucking tight ass, so fucking tight for me."

Hellie's body lurched forward as she came, and Michael lost his grip on her mouth, scratching her face as she moved but it only made her cum harder.

She tried to hold back the sound, gasping, swearing in a breathy whisper, struggling not to make noise as the orgasm wrenched through her. He pounded her ass harder, tightened his grip on her pussy, making her cum again. She covered her own mouth, hissed and screamed into her hand as she came again and again.

"Holy shit yes, that's my fucking slut, that's my fucking slut, fuck!" Michael grunted, pressed deep in her ass as he came a second time, another thick load of cum filling her asshole.

The two lay there, sweaty, recovering quietly, for several moments. Then they both crept carefully out of the tent. Hellie, only in her t shirt now, went a few steps into the woods to pee, then rinsed off in the lake.

She looked around as she walked softly back to her tent. The fire was out and everybody else looked to be inside their tent. She didn't look toward the water, didn't see that someone had been watching from the beach the whole time.

She lay back down in her damp sleeping bag, and fell asleep surprisingly quickly.