A Subway Ride

Story Info
Taking a risk on the subway.
1k words
4.41
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drpants54
drpants54
4 Followers

I find you standing at the subway station, like you have done every day for the last month, but this time instead of the usual severe business outfit, you're wearing a short khaki skirt and a gray t-shirt with a strappy back. Your legs look even better than in my imagination and I'm certain my mouth is hanging open when you turn to look at me and smile bewitchingly.

You've glanced at me before, but never smiled. I saw you notice me as we shared the same subway ride five days a week for four weeks. Now here you are, looking mouth-wateringly sexy and acknowledging my existence for the first time. Before I can say anything, the train arrives and suddenly the press of people has swept us both into our customary places: you facing the window and me pressed up behind you.

Black-suited businesspeople jostle and cram in tight in preparation for the long commute, forcing us even closer. Did you know what was going on in my mind (and my pants) all those times? My heart pounds when I feel your hand take my own and guide it under your skirt. In the tight confines of the subway I feel the heat emanating from your bare pussy and my sharp intake of breath is lost in the roar and mutter of the tracks.

We move pressed belly to back, packed in so tight that no-one notices me feeling the clean-shaven flesh or your heated slit. I love the feel of your wetness while we rock back and forth with the car swayings; pressing against you and whispering under the sound of the machinery.

I feel your clit grow from under its hood and scoop the juices from your slit, painting your labia with your sweet liquid sex. You look slightly panicked when you glance over your shoulder to see if anyone notices, but you only see the usual unfeeling faces. Your ass is being poked by my hard cock and no one has noticed. You bite your lip as you feel the silky sensation of flesh being rubbed against your thigh and more. You think to yourself, 'It's a good thing I wore the heels today,' as I tease your pussy lips with my shaft.

Each swing of the cab makes me press against you harder, growing ever more rigid. Your breath is erratic and your skin burns hot as my hands pull on your waist. You feel the engorged head spread your lips; your ears hear and body feels the squish of wet flesh and you can't help but wonder if they can smell your excitement or the pleasure happening right next to them. It sounds so loud to you but you see no eyes turned your way, so you softly clear your throat to cover the moan as I fill you to the brim with my cock.

We rock back and forth with the sway; my cock slipping in and out of your tight wet pussy in short strokes, keeping you filled. You close your eyes and try not to moan. Black-suited bodies all around; how can they not know you're being fucked by a stranger? Your body shivers and you let out a soft whimper easily mistaken for a sigh. Your breaths are deep and short; each swing and sway sending jolts of pleasure through your tight, straining body.

You squeeze my cock over and over, trying to keep it inside you so no sounds slip from your body and no smells fill the air. But you can still hear it and smell the musk of our excitement. We fuck with slow and rhythmic pulses; thrust after small controlled thrust for as long as the ride goes.

You are so overcome with passion, you repeat over and over in your head, 'I wish our stop would get here... I can't take this much longer.' You hang on the hand-holds, holding your weight on them as this strange but wonderful shaft thrusts deep into your body over and over. You know you can't hold out much longer when you hear a grunt from behind you, almost unheard in the din, and you feel your insides swell and pulse. I'm cumming inside you. My hand grabs your waist hard, grasping you and holding you against my body. Your body tightens and shivers as you feel hot cum oozing inside you. One finger lands on your clit and rapidly circles it as you feel the liquid sex pouring over your pussy lips; a hot trickle runs down your thigh.

You look to your left and notice a middle aged businessman smiling at us. You give him a superficial smile as I send shivers through you and you sigh euphorically. Your eyes are half closed and your mouth is open. He can see the lust in your face. You try to compose yourself but the intense pleasure washes over you in an irresistible wave as you cum hard. You feel your pussy clench and squeeze the shaft embedded in your slippery slit. You cum again suddenly and your body goes limp. You're hanging to the handhold by your fingers, supported by their strength and the stiff member inside you.

As you go limp in my grasp, your neck wobbling all over the place, I feel our juices dribble down my balls, soaking into the crotch of my pants. I use both hands to hold you up, almost like an affectionate hug but with one hand too low; a finger snuck under your skirt hem, reveling in the wetness; washing it over your pussy lips and clit, still throbbing and pulsing.

The odd businessman is still watching us as the train jerks to a stop. You feel my withdrawal and hear the subtle sound of a zipper being drawn up. The insides of your legs are trickling as you turn around and plant a long kiss on my lips and grab me by the hand. As we walk off the train you flash a dazzling smile at the businessman who of course is now sporting a noticeable bulge in his trousers, and a wet spot besides. The rest of the cab that day smells of the musk of sex, and many people go home that night to make the love that they suddenly need...

drpants54
drpants54
4 Followers